- » Chive Onion Cream Cheese Chicken
Chive Onion Cream Cheese Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chive onion cream cheese chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chive onion cream cheese chicken recipes.
Cream Of Brie Soup
In a 3-quart kettle, saute the onion and the celery in the butter until limp.
Stir in the flour.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the milk and chicken broth using a whisk to mix well.
Return to the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until the soup... - 41.204
Yummy Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Snap off the tough bottom portion of the asparagus stalks and discard the ends.
Chop the asparagus.
In a large, deep skillet, saute the asparagus and onion in the olive oil for 10 minutes.
Stir in the broth or stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the... - 40.3751
Mushroom Lover's Pate
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
Add mushrooms and cook 2-3 minutes.
Add garlic and green onions; cook 1 minute.
Add chicken broth and cook over high heat about 5 minutes or until all the liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat;... - 43.3842
Pate With Cognac
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add onion.
Top with cover, and pulse 4 or 5 times or until onion is coarsely chopped.
Saute onion and garlic in butter for 5 minutes.
Add livers, and cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 39.7241
Chicken Breasts Gruyere
1)Marinate chicken in a generous amount of garlic, pepper and salt.
2)In a large skillet, melt butter and saute chicken until golden brown in color.
3)Take a broiler proof serving dish and transfer chicken into this.
4)In the skillet, now add onions,... - 45.9626
Chicken Spinach Phyllo Rolls
1 For filling, in a large mixing bowl combine chicken, cheddar cheese, spinach, cream cheese, walnuts, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg. Set aside.
2 Unroll the phyllo dough; cover with plastic wrap. Remove 1 sheet phyllo; brush lightly with some of... - 34.5022
Greek Pizza Snacks
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F
2) Onto a baking sheet, place the muffins with the cut side facing up
3) Spread a tablespoon of the cream cheese onto the muffin
4) Into a bowl add the ham and using the fork break into small pieces
5) Spoon... - 49.3444
Cheddar Cheese Veloute
Cheesy recipes are my favourites, and when its about Cheddar Cheese Veloute, I cant be more happy. Garden veggies with fresh cheddar cheese and cream can soothe anyone's appetite. Infact, the first time when I tried this cheese recipe, I remember how I... - 46.4124
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1) Cook the cauliflower florets in boiling water, covered for 1 minute. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
2) Then drain and place in plenty of cold water.
3) Saute the onion in butter over a low heat, until soft. Alternately,... - 45.7377
Peel onions and slice or cut roots and tops from leeks, leaving 2" above white part and slice thin.
Melt butter in saucepan; add onions; cook slowly until tender but not brown.
Add potatoes, water, one chicken bouillon cube.
Cover and cook over medium heat... - 45.8606
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Dijon Chicken Liver PÃ¢tÃ©
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage and onion until meat is no longer pink; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the drippings, cook chicken livers over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain; cool for 10... - 41.7647
Savory Crescent Chicken Squares
Heat oven to 350T.
In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and 2 Tbs. of the margarine until smooth.
Add next 6 ingredients; mix well.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations around edges together to seal.
Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture onto center... - 40.7725
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0
Crepes Filled With Chicken And Corn
1. Make the crepe batter in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together 1 cup of the milk and the egg yolk in the bowl.
3. To this add flour in 3 batches, whisking continuously until all the flour has been incorporated into the egg mixture to form a... - 44.8273
The Best Fried Chicken
1. For the Marinade: In a bowl, combine buttermilk, sugar, bay leaf, garlic cloves, sweet onion, kosher salt, cracked pepper and vegetable oil.
2. Add the mix into a ziplock bag with the chicken parts and let it marinade in the refrigerator for at... - 129.228
Roast Chicken With Apple Sage Dressing
1. Start by preparing the chickens, start removing the liver and giblets from the cavities, also remove and coarsely chop the wings and neck, then finally tie the legs securely to the tail
1. In a large skillet, pour the the olive oil... - 43.769
Chicken Little Pies
Place cream cheese, chives and butter in small mixer bowl.
Blend at low speed until creamy.
Gradually add flour and salt, blending well.
Mixture will be pilly.
Form into a ball.
Cover and chill while preparing Chicken Filling.
Divide dough into 6 equal... - 45.0645
Cheddar Chicken Casserole
Remove frozen creamed chicken and macaroni from containers and place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook covered, 8 minutes turning twice.
Stir in green onion, celery and nuts.
Cook covered, 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
If desired, just before serving top... - 30.3825
Crescent Chicken Rolls
Blend cream cheese and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk, chives, and pimiento. Mix well. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles, as marked. Spoon 1/4 cup of meat mixture near base of triangle and roll up, crescent style. Brush... - 27.4698
Chicken Asparagus Lasagna Rolls
1. Place frozen lasagna sheets on a baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and thaw for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, chicken, egg white, Parmesan cheese, green onion, pimiento, salt, and garlic powder.... - 40.0381
Chicken Liver And Grape Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Bran Crepe Batter.
Saute the chicken livers in the butter, stirring constantly, over a medium heat for five minutes.
Add the onion and, stirring frequently, cook for another five minutes.
Add the... - 46.949
Chicken Rice Supreme
This Chicken Rice Supreme is irresistible ! Mushrooms, olives, cheese wine are all those extremely tasty stuff that you'll want to mouth every time and they are found in plenty in this Chicken Rice Supreme. Just try out and let me know if you like it ! - 40.0606
Chicken In A Biscuit
1) Divide the dinner roll dough into two rectangles and cut each rectangle into 4 x 5 inch rectangles.
2) Press the perforations firmly to seal.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4)Take a bowl and beat milk and creame cheese to make a... - 43.8781
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Combine water, parsley, and bouillon cubes; bring to boiling; stir to dissolve cubes.
Remove from heat; add cream; stir in potatoes.
Cool at room temperature 15 minutes.
Add cheese; blend in blender till smooth.
Garnish with chives. - 37.3273
Stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Add milk gradually.
Cook, stirring with whisk, until it is thick and smooth.
Add cheese, onion, mustard, salt, pepper and paprika.
Soften gelatin in chicken stock.
Dissolve in... - 45.4092
Poulft De France
In a medium bowl, mix stuffing, melted margarine and 1 1/4 cups broth.
Mix chicken, 3/4 cup broth, onions, chives, celery, mayonnaise and salt in another bowl.
Spread half the stuffing in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish treated with nonstick spray.
Spread chicken... - 42.6053
Stuffed Wheat Bread
1. For filling, in a large skillet cook chicken, fennel, and onion in hot oil till chicken is browned and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese, spinach, pesto, and bread crumbs.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12 x... - 38.3639
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 35.628
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie can be prepared easily. The olive oil adds up the taste of Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie. Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie tastes good. - 41.9685
Hearts Of Palm Wrapped In Ham
Peel and dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Mix the curry with the rice and saute a few minutes with the onion.
Pour in the chicken broth.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
Clean, wash, dry, and dice the pepper.
Peel and dice... - 40.2538
Leek And Potato Soup
1) Cut off the green part from the leeks, thinly slice the white part of leeks for the soup.
2) In a saucepan, saute the white part of leeks and onion in butter for a few minutes or until both begin to soften.
3) Stir in the potatoes... - 44.6638
Mushroom Lover's Pate
I love mushrooms and this Mushroom Lover's Pate is one of my sweethearts. Not so spicy, not so hot the Mushroom Lover's Pate is quite an easy dish to prepare. Why donâ€™t you add this to your menu tonight? - 43.2627
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat... - 84.1596
Butternut Squash Soup With Apple And Smoked Cheddar
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 8 minutes. Add the apple cider and cook until syrupy, about 3 minutes. Add the butternut squash and chicken stock and... - 32.9354
Veal Crepes With Mornay Sauce
Make the crepes using the Herb Crepe Batter recipe.
Set aside and keep warm.
Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
Add the flour and mix until smooth.
Cook for five minutes.
Gradually pour on the stock, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Add the... - 39.2324
Risotto Style Barley And Tomato
Watch this video to surprise yourself with a twist on cooking barley and risotto. You will enjoy the recipe and video. Chef Todd demonstrates his way of cooking a healthy meal. - 107.494
Sausage Mushroom And Rice Flan
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and put in water and stock. Bring it to boil.
3. Add the rice and a little salt and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until soft. Drain the rice properly in a large bowl and let it cool.
4. In a... - 42.812
The Ultimate Surf And Turf Barbecue
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to barbecue the ultimate "Surf and Turf" dinner featuring tender herb and lemon infused chicken and prawns, Gruyere potatoes, herbed vegetables and the ultimate grilled rib eye steak! - 0
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 0
New Mexican Chalupas
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
3. Add masa, and salt, slowly to egg mixture.
4. Add enough water to hold dough together.
5. Divide dough into 5 equal parts
6. Pat each part into a 5-inch circle on waxed... - 42.988
Turkey Tourtiere Bundles
These Turkey Tourtiere Bundles are simple amazing. A savory mixture of ground turkey, granny smith apple, and turkey sausage wrapped in a blanket of Phyllo Pastry and then baked until golden. You can even make these in in advance and refrigerate. Watch this... - 120.982