- » Chive Mayonnaise
Chive Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chive mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chive mayonnaise recipes.
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Stir in chives, juice and lemon peel, and seasoning.
3) Using whisk beat the chives mixtures thoroughly.
4) Serve sauce hot over boiled potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, or baked fish as desired. - 39.3409
The Chive Mayonnaise is an exquisite and well flavored mayonnaise that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! I served it last month with sandwiches for an informal get together at hime and I have been getting calls for the recipe ever since. Don't miss this Chive... - 35.5064
You May Also Like!
Chives Enhance Thousand Island Dressing
Chop olives, pepper and gherkins finely.
Place mayonnaise in a bowl and stir in olives, pepper, gherkins, salt, chives and ketchup and mix well.
Chop egg finely, fold into the mixture and chill. - 32.6899
Tartar Sauce With Dill Pickles And Chives
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, onion juice, capers, dill pickle, parsley, chives, and lemon juice.
2) Whisk the mayonnaise mixture until well blended.
3) Place the mayonnaise mixture in a sterilized jar and seal with clean lid.
4)... - 36.9095
Combine all ingredients, stirring well; cover and chill. - 19.5091
Chive Chip Dip
1 In a medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, vinegar, white pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cover and refrigerate for up to 48 hours. Serve with potato chips or vegetable dippers. - 24.5728
Creamy Egg-chive Dip
Liven up your bland meals with this flavorsome Creamy Egg-Chive Dip. Here's a simple recipe for Creamy Egg-Chive Dip to add flavor to your favorite picks! - 33.0141
Russian Dressing With Chopped Chives
Blend chilli sauce and chives into mayonnaise; a little chopped red pepper or canned pimento can also be added.
Use with egg or vegetable salads or with fish. - 16.5332
Buttermilk Chive Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, add margarine to melt over low heat.
2) Add flour to stir in for 1 minute, until smooth.
3) Slowly pour in buttermilk.
4) Increase the heat to medium and continuously stir until the mixture gets thick and bubbly.
5) Add... - 35.826
Chive Deviled Eggs
For all those of you who love eggs, try this Chive deviled eggs recipe. In this recipe, the chive mixture is filled into halved eggs which are boiled. This makes for a breakfast, snack as well as a side dish. To top it, it is a tasty and healthy dish. - 97.4598
Creamy Chive Dip
1) Place the cream cheese at room temperature to soften.
2) In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
3) Mix in the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon milk, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, chives and mustard; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the chopped... - 38.6176