- » Chive Mayonnaise
Chive Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chive mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chive mayonnaise recipes.
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Stir in chives, juice and lemon peel, and seasoning.
3) Using whisk beat the chives mixtures thoroughly.
4) Serve sauce hot over boiled potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, or baked fish as desired. - 39.2306
The Chive Mayonnaise is an exquisite and well flavored mayonnaise that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! I served it last month with sandwiches for an informal get together at hime and I have been getting calls for the recipe ever since. Don't miss this Chive... - 33.4567
You May Also Like!
Tartar Sauce With Dill Pickles And Chives
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, onion juice, capers, dill pickle, parsley, chives, and lemon juice.
2) Whisk the mayonnaise mixture until well blended.
3) Place the mayonnaise mixture in a sterilized jar and seal with clean lid.
4)... - 34.4623
Chives Enhance Thousand Island Dressing
Chop olives, pepper and gherkins finely.
Place mayonnaise in a bowl and stir in olives, pepper, gherkins, salt, chives and ketchup and mix well.
Chop egg finely, fold into the mixture and chill. - 32.3534
Combine all ingredients, stirring well; cover and chill. - 17.4587
Creamy Egg-chive Dip
Liven up your bland meals with this flavorsome Creamy Egg-Chive Dip. Here's a simple recipe for Creamy Egg-Chive Dip to add flavor to your favorite picks! - 31.5976
Chive Chip Dip
1 In a medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, vinegar, white pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cover and refrigerate for up to 48 hours. Serve with potato chips or vegetable dippers. - 22.3645
Russian Dressing With Chopped Chives
Blend chilli sauce and chives into mayonnaise; a little chopped red pepper or canned pimento can also be added.
Use with egg or vegetable salads or with fish. - 14.3113
Buttermilk Chive Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, add margarine to melt over low heat.
2) Add flour to stir in for 1 minute, until smooth.
3) Slowly pour in buttermilk.
4) Increase the heat to medium and continuously stir until the mixture gets thick and bubbly.
5) Add... - 34.4881
Creamy Chive Dip
1) Place the cream cheese at room temperature to soften.
2) In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
3) Mix in the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon milk, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, chives and mustard; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the chopped... - 37.2654
Lobster Salad With Chive Dressing
1) If using the live lobsters, take water in a big pot and boil it. Put the lobsters and cook for around 12 minutes. Take out the lobsters and make them cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2) Put the lobsters in the refrigerator and make them... - 46.8496