- » Chive Dip
Chive Dip Recipes
Chive dip is a dipping sauce made with chives, which are the smallest species of onions. Besides chives, cream cheese or sour cream and seasonings like garlic and black pepper also form a part of the dip, which is ... More »
Hot Cheese Chive Dip
1) In a saucepan, heat and stir softened cream cheese and shredded American cheese.
2) Keep stirring over low heat until blended well.
3) Drizzle dry white wine, dry mustard, milk, and chives.
4) In small chafin dish, pour the mixture.
5) If needed,... - 39.8597
Creamy Chive Dip
1) Place the cream cheese at room temperature to soften.
2) In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
3) Mix in the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon milk, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, chives and mustard; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the chopped... - 37.2654
Creamy Egg Chive Dip
Soften cream cheese at room temperature.
Beat until smooth and fluffy.
Add next four ingredients and mix well.
Add eggs, then enough milk to make dip consistency. - 33.4416
1) In a blender, whip the bouillon, cottage cheese and water in a blender until creamy.
2) Stir in the parsely, chives and dill, mix well and refrigerate
for minimum 1 hour before serving.
3) Use as required. - 31.478
– Blend cream cheese, yogurt and sour cream in a bowl. Fold in other ingredients. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving. - 26.4881
Creamy Chive Dip
Place cottage cheese in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Stir in chives, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.
Serve as a dip with celery, mushrooms, zucchini, or cucumbers.
Cover and chill any remaining... - 25.3582
1 Blend the cream cheese and chives to a soft cream, adding the cream or top of the milk, if necessary.
2 Serve in a bowl, surrounded with French bread, chips or crackers. - 18.0413
Chive Dip Recipes By Category