- » Chive
Chive, a perennial herb, is the closest possible cousin to garlic, leeks and onions. With similar characteristics as these bulbous condiments, chives too have their culinary uses, especially as a garnishing or ... More »
Chilled Consomme With Chives
Pour the stock into a large pot.
Mix together the rest of the ingredients and stir into the cold stock.
Bring slowly to the boil, stirring every 5 minutes.
As soon as the stock reaches the boiling point, reduce heat and simmer without stirring for 1 1/2... - 46.0634
Fillets Of Salmon With Tomato And Chives
Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring 4 cups of water just to a boil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and add fillets; cover and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 42.0733
Sauteed Cucumber With Chives
1. Wash, peel and lengthwise slice the cucumbers into two halves.
2. Remove the seeds, if they are large size.
3. Slice the cucumbers again into 1/3"" slices.
4. Take a large frying pan and heat over medium-high flame. Warm the oil for... - 38.5044
Sauteed Cucumber With Chives
Peel the cucumbers and halve lengthwise.
Unless the seeds are very small, remove them with the tip of a spoon.
Cut the cucumbers into 1/3" slices.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil for 1 minute.
Add the cucumbers and stir-fry for 5... - 37.8495
Panned Crappies With Chives
Clean fish, and remove heads if preferred.
Wipe fish with damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix cornmeal, flour, salt, and pepper.
Roll fish in the mixture and fry for about 4 minutes on each side in hot butter, turning carefully to brown both sides.
Sprinkle with... - 35.0205
Fillet Of Plaice With Parsley And Chives
1) Take a shallow dish and arrange the plaice fillet.
2) Season to taste, add pinch of lemon, and oil.
3) Cover with a cling film and cook on power for 3 minutes.
4) Sprinkle parsley and garnish with chives and serve. - 33.459
Rotini With Salmon And Chives
Rotini With Salmon And Chives is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 30.0096
Baked Spinach With Chives
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Add cream cheese; stir until dissolved.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2-quart casserole; top with cracker crumbs.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or... - 29.3256
Chilled Consomme With Capers Or Chives
1) Chill and spoon the consomme into champagne glasses or pedestal dessert cups.
2) Add 1 tablespoon yogurt or sour cream over the consomme.
3) Top over with 1 teaspoon chives or capers.
4) Tightly cover with a plastic wrap and place in the... - 29.2286
Fiddlehead Greens With Garlic And Chives
Yumm, I love this Fiddlehead Greens With Garlic And Chives. Fiddlehead Greens With Garlic And Chives is a family favorite any time of the year. Turns out to be a hit everywhere! - 27.7451
Cucumber Slices With Shrimp And Chives
Draw tines of fork lengthwise along cucumber to score; cut into 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick slices.
Scoop out small amount of pulp from centre of each slice.
Sprinkle slices with salt; drain on paper towel for 1 hour.
Using 1/4 inch (5 mm) open star tip,... - 27.3358
Scallops With Chives
1. Place the scallops under a grill until they open. Detach the shells with a sharp knife and keep 6. Remove the beard-like fringe and black intestinal thread. Keep only the white flesh with the coral. Rinse well and cut into pieces.
2. Peel and chop the... - 26.5251
Cucumber Slices In Yogurt With Chives
Wash and slice the cucumbers about 1/4 inch thick.
Mix the yogurt with the remaining ingredients; add to the cucumber slices and marinate 1/2 hour.
Serve well chilled. - 25.0584
Roast Veal With Chives
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a roasting pan lined with aluminum foil, place veal roast.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Roast in oven 90 minutes or so. - 22.9912
Sugar Snap Peas With Chives
Sugar snap peas with chives is a fresh and herbed peas recipe. Cooked with margerine, the peas and tossed to prepare and served warm. A light and easy to prepare side that is ready in a jiffy. - 22.2456
Sliced Cucumbers With Chives
Sliced Cucumbers With Chives is absolutely mouth-watering. This Sliced Cucumbers With Chives is such a good tenderizer. You will literally lick the bowl clean! - 22.1543
Chives Butter has an Enormous taste. The butter and pepper give the Chives Butter Far-fetched taste. - 21.4556
Chive Recipes By Category