- » Chips Dip Refried Bean
Chips Dip Refried Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chips dip refried bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chips dip refried bean recipes.
Refried Bean Dip
1) In a slow cooker, add the beans, cheese, onions and taco sauce, mix well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-2 1/2 hrs.
3) Serve in a nice bowl as a dip for the corn or... - 27.2111
Refried Bean Dip
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans^ with cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Dip tortilla chips into mixture. - 27.6714
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.7736
Refried Bean Dip
Mix beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce in a small pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl.
Cook over coals, stirring, until heated.
Keep warm on barbecue, or use chafing dish. - 24.4018
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 38.5814
Refried Bean Dip
In a pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl, mix together refried beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring, until heated. - 24.1074
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 29.8168
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 30.3084
Refried Black Beans
To cook the beans, place them in a heavy pot with enough water to cover by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cover, and let stand 1 hour.
Drain and rinse the beans and return them to the pot along with the scallions,... - 43.4036
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.198
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 42.187
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 37.0337
Refried Bean Casserole
A very versatile casserole that can be used as a side dish to a Tex-Mex or Mexican meal, a dip with tortilla chips or a filling for burritos or tacos. This is a delicious casserole and super easy to make. - 110.348
Thrive Food Storage Refried Beans
This is the version of the refried beans that Natalie has! This bake is enough to fill the hungry you on those boring days! Watch Natalie show how to make this bean bake. - 108.256
Ranchero Sauce, Refried Beans, Chiliquiles And Enchiladas
FOR THE RANCHERO SAUCE
1. Boil the tomatoes along with the garlic and chilies.
2. Take them off heat and peel the tomatoes.
3. Transfer the tomatoes, garlic and chilies to the blender along with a little of the cooking liquid.
4. Fry the onions in a... - 92.5251
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 104.407
Southwest Hot Chip Dip
1) In slow cooker mix thoroughly ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
2) Cook covered in low heat for 3-4 hours or on high for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Add cheese and stir in between.
4) Heat until cheese melts.
5) Serve with tortilla... - 33.6649
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.1489
Layered Bean Dip
Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl and blend well.
Combine the refried beans and salsa in another bowl and mix well, adjusting amount of salsa if necessary to achieve a spreadable consistency.
Layer half the cream cheese mixture in a... - 32.8466
Spicy Bean Dip
Spicy Bean Dip is a mouth watering side dish dish. An easy to prepare beans recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 34.5258
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
In glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir once during cooking.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.8459
Betty's Quickest Mexican-style Bean Dip
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add refried beans, diced tomatoes, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, and cilantro. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours to chill and for flavor to infuse. You can also serve... - 0
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 108.71
Fiesta Ranch Bean Dip
Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan until well blended.
Warm over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Pour into serving bowl; top with cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.1564
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
In a medium bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa.
Spread the bean mixture on a 9" platter or in a pie plate.
Spread the yogurt cheese or sour cream on top of the bean layer.
Then layer the shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocados, green onions and... - 38.185
Championship Bean Dip
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chips and salsa and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours such that heated through, stirring once or twice.
3. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. - 35.2295
Microwave Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
2. Stir once during cooking.
3. Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.7796
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.7356
Cheesy Bean Dip
In saucepan soften onion in milk.
Add beans, cheese, and peppers.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Pour into small chafing dish.
Keep warm over candle or chafing dish burner. (Thin with more milk, if necessary.)
Serve with chips.
Makes 2 cups - 29.8869
Layered Mexican Bean Dip
A great layered bean dip that would be great for a Super Bowl party or any other get together. My friend Stephanie shared this recipe with me and it is delicious. Serve with Frito Scoops, Tostito chips or whatever chip you desire. - 106.48
Hot Bean Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, taco seasoning mix, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Stir occasionally over low heat until cheese melts.
Serve warm in fondue pot or medium bowl on a hot tray. - 25.136
Prairie Fire Bean Dip
1) In a large saucepan to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat, to cook by constant stirring until the cheese melts down.
3) Use a chafing dish, to transfer the mixture.
4) Serve with taco chips. - 35.7889
South Texas Layered Dip
Spread refried beans on bottom of casserole dish.
Mix sour cream and taco seasoning; spread on top of beans.
Spread with picante; mix avocados with lemon or lime juice and spread over picante; layer tomatoes, onions, cheese, and olives.
Cover, chill, and... - 36.4715
Baked Taco Dip - Super Bowl Recipe
Silly video, great food! This baked taco dip is great to serve at your Super Bowl parties or anytime. It's fast, easy and delicious! - 0
Five Layer Mexican Dip
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and... - 37.5133
Here is a great appetizing dip that would make your menu more interesting. See this excellent video that shows the recipe for an awesome cheesy taco dip. The recipe is super simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this video and you would surely... - 111.727
Hot Cheese And Bacon Dip
1. In a pan brown and drain bacon and set aside.
2. In slow cooker mix remaining ingredients and cook on Low for 1 hour with cover with occasional stirring occasionally such that cheese melts and stir in bacon.
3. Serve with fruit slices or... - 35.8648
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 131.909
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.2918
Seven Layer Dip - Mexican Cuisine
If you're fond of Mexican cuisine, then surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the Mexican seven layer dip which is a quick and easy to make vegetarian appetizer. It can be served with any type of corn chips. Do check out the video for this... - 87.1809
Creamy Taco Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
Spread the refried beans over the bottom of a serving platter or 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.dish.
Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1... - 36.4089
Betty's Festive Mexican 7-layer Dip Recipe
Why not try this fascinating Mexican layered dip that would add a special touch to any festive menu. See this video that shares an outstanding video that is truely impressive. The video is step-wise and wonderfully presented making it a must watch. - 122.935
Layered Nacho Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients; spread mixture in an 11-x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Spread avocado dip over warm bean... - 36.9833
Layered Sombrero Dip With Sour Cream
1) Into a skillet, saute the beef on high heat till evenly browned
2) Drain off any excess fat
3) Add in water and the taco seasoning and reduce the heat to a low to bring down to a simmer for at least 10 minutes till the mixture meat gravy has turned... - 43.6948
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 40.4888
Tasty Taco Dip
This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering - 115.386
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until very little pink remains, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, green pepper, pepper sauce and garlic.... - 32.3814
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until very little pink remains; break up beef and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, bell pepper,... - 34.6008
If Mexican is your pick, donâ€™t you miss to give this Mexican Platter a try. Cheese, sour crea, avocados, black olive combines so deliciously to brew this Mexican platter. Try this dish for your mexican party! - 35.3198
Layered Taco Appetizer
Layer ingredients on a 12-inch pizza plate in order listed.
Serve with tortilla or corn chips. - 22.6521
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.776
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Nachos
Hosting a last-minute Super Bowl bash? Then Betty's super quick nachos will make for a yummy entrée addition. Betty presents a step-by-step tutorial on how to make delicious nachos that are just ideal for impromptu events like the Super Bowl. Ready in 15... - 111.488
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir in beans.
Arrange tortilla chips on two 12-inch ovenproof platters.
Add layers of meat mixture, olives, and chili peppers.
Sprinkle with... - 35.3295
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 42.4741
Easy Kick-off Casserole
It’s hard to find a recipe that can be enjoyed as a dip and as a meal. But here chef Tawnya has a recipe which would just do that and it’s meal in a rush for anyone who wants a meal in no time. She is making a Mexican casserole dish with hamburger and... - 115.389
Party Style Tostadas
In a large skillet, brown beef, stirring with a fork to crumble.
Pour off drippings.
Stir in taco seasoning mix and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Spread meat mixture over bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan or 9-inch pie... - 39.9604
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 109.041
Super Nachos Dinner
8 cups fried tortilla pieces or corn flavored chips Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Remove casings from sausage, cut into small pieces, and add to beef.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add large... - 42.2784