- » Chips
Enjoy our collection of chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chips recipes.
Easy Corn Chips
If you're having a small party at home then making Corn Chips is a good idea. The Chef shows an easy way to make it. You can serve the Corn Chips with salsa. - 125.826
Spicy African Plantain Chips
When you need something healthy to munch on during the Super Bowl, think plantain chips! Spicy, salty, crispy, crunchy, plantain chips are a yummy snack option that one can happily munch on practically every day. It's all about picking the right plantains and... - 124.751
Salt And Vinegar Kale Chips- How To Make Kale Chips
Hippie chips, hamster food...whatever you wanna call 'em kale chips makes a pretty quick, easy, and healthy snack. They are great for whenever you are having those crunchy, salty cravings but really don't wanna give it to potato chips. The best part about... - 122.526
Toasty Roasty Kale
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Break the leaves from the ribs of the kale and cut the leaves into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Place the kale in the sheet pan, squeeze lemon juice and spray olive oil.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper and... - 121.378
Crispy Kale Chips
Ok, before you get freaked out… these are uh-amazing. They’re basically crack… in a vegetable chip form. I’m not a huge fan of kale in general but everyone has been talking about these and how delicious they were I decided to give them a try.... - 119.935
Kale Chips With Kids
In this episode of Cooking with Tristin and Tyler, the boys make Kale Chips with the fabulous Margaret Chen. - 119.265
Hot Corn Chips
Corn chips for your next party? How about making them yourself? Well its not as difficult as you would expect it to be. Watch this video and learn how to make crisp delicious corn chips. Ready in only a few minutes, these chips go great with salsa or... - 118.934
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 116.266
Have a look at this impressive video that presents an outstanding recipe for crispy, crunchy chips that are delicious and healthy too. The video is amazing and a must watch. The chips here are actually raw and simply dehydrated but not fried or barbequed. - 116.064
Betty's Crispy Sweet Potato Chips
Who doesn't like to eat and enjoy crispy chips. See this impressive video that shares a recipe to make sweet potato chips. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these super delicious crispy chips in just a few minutes. Take a look and impress your family... - 114.734
Best Kale Chips
1. Soak cashew for 8 hours.
2. For making cashew sauce - In a blender, blend cashews, lemon Juice and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
3. Add red pepper and blend again.
4. Add miso, yeast and garlic into the blender and add all... - 113.04
Almond Buttered Kale Chips
Chips don’t always have to be fried and unhealthy. But most importantly chips can be made from leafy vegetables too! Kale!! A perfectly healthy option for a perfectly healthy snack. Watch the video and learn how! - 112.992
Apple And Pear Chips For Children
Making healthy snacks for your kids can be super easy. Here is a great recipe for Apple and Pear Chips that will surely have your kids eating them all up! - 112.969
Carrot chips are not only nutritious, they're beautiful in color, a fun shape, great to make with kids, super simple to make and delicious to eat! - 112.653
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Wash and dry kale. Remove stalk, and tear leaves into large pieces.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. On baking sheet, place kale leaves. Add olive oil, salt, and flavoring if any. Mix to... - 111.113
Healthy Baked Chips
Got a Super Bowl party planned? In this week's episode Gavan shows Robin how to make a healthy alternative to traditional chips and dip just in time for Super Bowl. Kids love this baked veggie alternative to the standard fried potato chip as much as a adults... - 110.699
Vegan Kale Chips
Kale is one of the greens which are not enjoyed by many for its taste and in case you too don’t like kale for the same reason here is a video to turn them into chips. In this video the chef shows simple and easy it is to make yummy kale chips. - 110.644
Kale Chips With Almond Butter
Learn how to make kale chips at home in your oven. The almond butter has protein and good fat which will balance your blood sugar. The kale is full of vitamins and minerals including folate which research says will boost your mood. - 108.334
Pita Chips Flavored With Herbs
Pita chips go beautifully with a lot of dips and sauces. Would you like to make some? Watch the video, the very expert home chef shares her recipe along with some intelligent tips that help in better and effective cooking for less cost. - 107.724
Raw Food : Spicy Bbq Kale Chips
Love organic food and want to prepare some easy snacks, which is organic as well as lip-smacking - this recipe is just perfect for you. The combination of fresh and organic Kale with raw BBQ flavor is simply too good to resist yourself. The dehydrator is... - 106.829
Kale Chips & Roasted Chickpeas
kale chips is not only a crunchy snack but nutritious as well. Kale is an excellent source of vitamins and fiber. Make these chips more flavored by adding some spices or flavors. Check out the video for more detail. - 105.802
Ken makes holiday cookies using a ready made cookie mix! All mixed in and the cookies are ready the be baked! Kids are gonna love these yummies! Watch the video for more! - 104.059
Zesty Spicy Pita Chips
Want to pep up something quick and yet fabulous appetizers for your unexpected guests? These zesty and spicy pita chips can be a great way to save your face. Learn the tricks to prepare the spicy seasoning, so that you can store it in your kitchen. The rest... - 103.596
Spicy Sweet Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices.
3. In a bowl, put the sweet potato slices,
4. Pour olive oil. Toss it well to coat all the slices.
5. Season it with Cajun seasoning and toss it... - 102.847
Crunchy Pecan-potato Chip Cookies
If you are wondering what pecan potato chip cookies are, know that these are butter cookies that comes loaded with potato chip crumbs and chopped pecans. In this video, Betty shows how to make delicious pecan potato chip cookies. These crunchy cookies are so... - 102.823
Homemade Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
No better way to kick-start your mornings than a class of cold milk and some homemade chocolate chip cookies. Rich and chewy, this classic American cookie is a treat to eat, no matter what age or occasion. Follow Betty's recipe video and make a batchful of... - 100.404
Coffee Lover’s Ultimate Chip Shot Shooter
If you are someone who can’t resist coffee, this drink is just the perfect way to get your caffeine kick! Derrick Schommer’s fun shooter makes for a great after-dinner drink and is likely to be lapped up even by those who aren’t much into coffee. And... - 99.6856
This is one ridiculously awe inspiring dish. Looks like a Heston Blumenthal recipe to me! I have never seen French fries injected withmayonnaise, soy, ketchup, chocolate and gravy. It is the perfect snack for a perfect get together. - 99.3333
Raw Spicy Nori Seaweed Chips
Here is an awesome snack to have any time of day to satisfy those cravings for salty fried chips. Seaweed chips are an energy snack filled with nutrients that do you lots of good. Though they don't look impressive, they are very tasty and addictive! Watch... - 99.2748
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
1. Peel the beets and thinly slice.
2. Place the beets over parchment lined cookie sheet and evenly sprinkle salt over it.
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 350... - 98.8837
Crispy Pita Bread Chips
Pita bread can be used beyond being toasted, filled with mixtures or had with beverages. Check out chef Rula showing how to make Pita Chips from a ready made pita bread available in stores or made at home. Good as a crispy snack with sauce! - 97.4918
Raw Red Bell Pepper Chips With Kale
Bell peppers can be good in whatever ways they are prepared with other ingredients. Here is a recipe by health chef Santiago to make Raw Red Bell Pepper Chips with bell peppers and kale as the key ingredients along with a few basic seasonings. Great and... - 97.2556
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you are looking around for a vegan recipe to bake yummy chocolate chip cookies, then your search definitely ends here! Watch this video and learn to bake tasty chocolate chip cookies that are 100% vegan. Watch the know more! - 96.2103
Pancetta Bacon Chips
Looking for tasty and different appetizers than normal, here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Caitlin making Pancetta chips using only pancetta bacon and broiling it. Serve with a flavorful dip, ideal for parties. - 96.1541
Smoked Potato Chips
We all like to eat potato chips, have you ever tried the smoked ones. The video here shares excellent slicing and smoking techniques for potato chips. See this outstanding video that is so impressive and a unique way to serve potato chips. Take a look…. - 93.4722
Frozen Dark Chocolate Banana Chips
1. In a baking dish, put chocolate chips. Place it in microwave for a minute. Fold and mix it well.
2. Return it to oven and heat again for 20 seconds.
3. Now, dip banana slices, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Coat it well.
4. On a foil,... - 87.8808
Garlic Parmesan Croutons
Looking for a snack idea with bread? Check out the video showing how to make savory croutons using French bread. Ideal for lunch snacking or over tea-time - 87.86
Baked Jicama Chips
Do you have a habit of snacking in between your meals? Here's something that you can munch on without being worried about the calories. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Baked Jicama Chips in your own kitchen. - 81.4415
Healthy Fish And Chips
Fond of Fish and Chips but worried about the calories? Watch this video now to learn this classic recipe with a healthy twist. The chef demonstrates a stepwise process to prepare this yummy dish, do not give it a miss. - 78.7626
Low Carb Jicama Chips
Do you have a habit of munching between the meals? This recipe of Low Carb Jicama Chips may come handy. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this healthy snack in your own kitchen. - 78.4521
Healthy Baked Malanga Chips
If you love to throw cocktail parties at home, then you will always need bite-size appetizers to appease your guests. And what better than crispy, baked malanga chips to tot up as yummy munchies. A good deal of health and whole lot of taste, this lighter... - 77.5988
Steak & Chips
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 75.8741
Classic Guacamole With Blue Corn Chips
Dave is fixing a good old guacamole with all natural blue corn chips. Six simple ingredients going into one bowl and mashed with a spoon. It is creamy, nutty, garlicky, oniony, lightly spiced with generous squeeze of lime! Just like it takes no time to fix... - 75.285
Cinnamon Sugary Tortilla Chips
Want to have a sugar rush? Make this simple sugar craving by frying the tortillas and then simple sprinkling over some sugar and cinnamon! Voila done in minutes. Watch Vicki show you how! - 75.0839
Raw Flax Chips With Mexican Pico
Flax Chips with Mexican Pico is a healthy snack which you won't mind munching throughout the day. Once you are through watching the simple video and making the dish, serve the tangy Pico with flax chips and witness for yourself what a deadly combination of... - 75.029
Oatmeal And Chocolate Chip Tea Time Cookie
cookie are casual needs of tea parties, siesta beverages or breakfasts. Watch the video showing how to make nutritious and delicious Oatmeal and Chocolate chip cookie that are good for any occasion. Nutrition and taste in one go! - 74.6909
Anti Aging Baked Pumpkin Chip Muffin
Want a dessert recipe that is healthy, and made with ingredients that promise to have an anti aging effect on your body, health and skin? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy pumpkin chip muffins. Watch now to know more! - 74.2563
Anti Aging Baked Zucchini Chip Muffins
Looking for a tasty and healthy savory muffin recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect muffins that promise to have an anti aging effect on your health, body and skin! - 74.1325
Salami Chips & Marinara Dip
For the Dip:
Pour marinara sauce into 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 2 hours or until hot. Stir in cheese and basil. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 20 minutes or until cheese is just starting to melt. Serve warm with... - 68.6713
Homemade Pita Chips
Want to try a Mediterranean snack today? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her own recipe to prepare these Homemade Pita Chips that are just ideal to munch on whenever you want to snack. Try these today. - 64.4957
Butterscotch Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray 2 large cookie sheets with no-stick spray.
Set the cookie sheets aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the corn-oil spread, brown sugar, sugar, molasses, egg whites and maple extract until well combined.
In a small bowl, stir... - 50.234
Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie
My recipe of Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie.Make your Christmas creamy & buttery with a mouth watering Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie.Served cold this Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie goes well with hot coffee. - 49.1722
Jumbo Oatmeal Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, beat shortening and sugars until creamy.
3. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
4. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended.
5. Fill 1/3rd of a cup with dough and turn over a... - 48.7612
Peanutty Double Chip Cookies
Peanutty Double Chip Cookies! Yummy! Isnt your mouth watering? These yummy cookies will definitely be a winner at the next birthday party you host. I served the Peanutty Double Chip Cookies last week for my family. Needless to say, my husband loved it! - 48.6882
Fruit Chip Cookies
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and baking soda; beat until combined.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
Beat in as much of the flour as you can with... - 47.7806
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, white sugar and brown sugar
3. Add vanilla
4. Add 2 beaten eggs and dry ingredients
5. Add chocolate chips and almond slices
6. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees... - 47.1991
Garlic Chip Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Add garlic cloves into boiling water for 5 minutes, drain, chop and soak in maple syrup. Set aside for 20 minutes.
3) In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla... - 46.9354
1) Dry the spinach thoroughly with tea towel, cho[p finely, if mixing by hand.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach with rest of the ingredients, except the frying oil, until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
3) Knead the dough... - 46.772
Fish And Chip Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
1) Heat a pan and melt butter and oil. Sauté onion until soft.
2) Stir in flour, gradually. Pour in milk and mix well, slowly allowing it to come to a boil.
3) Put in tomatoes, peas, herbs... - 46.549
Cream butter and sugars.
Drop whole eggs one at a time.
Beat until creamy.
Mix soda and water.
Sift flour and salt.
Add chocolate chip.
Makes very thick batter.
Shape round and put cookie sheet.
Bake 12 minutes.
Makes 100 cookies. - 46.2593
Giant Raisin Chip Frisbees
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease and dust with flour.
Cream butter with sugars in large bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light.
Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda in small bowl.
Add to creamed mixture... - 46.2422
Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add mixed together flour, baking soda, cocoa, salt to the creamed mixture, also add peanut butter chips and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons... - 46.005
Shakkar Puratti - Candied Banana Chips
Bananas are plentiful in Kerala and so there are many dishes made using them, right from appetizers to desserts. Sharkara Puratti also called as Sarkara Upperi, is a sweet crunchy banana preparation which is served as an accompaniment or snack. This special... - 45.8954
My longing for Apple-coconut Chips strengthened during high school days. This Apple-coconut Chips is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Snack often. Stock up on more and more Apple as you will want to make this time and again!! - 45.7893
Giant Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
In large bowl, cream butter- and both sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and orange extract.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices.
Stir into butter mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips, chopped peanuts, and oats.
Let dough sit at room... - 45.685
Butterscotch Chip Muffins With Pecans
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Spray six large, 3" muffin cups with no-stick spray and set aside.
Set six of the pecan halves aside, then chop the remaining pecans.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, sugar,... - 45.6106
Oahu Dip And Chip Tray
1) In a large bowl combine cottage, cream, and blue cheeses, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2) Beat the mixture until completely blended.
3) Cover and chill for several hours until firm.
4) Spoon cheese mixture at... - 45.6005
Chip Cherry Fruitcake
1) Beat the eggs and then add sugar.
2) Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, chocolate pieces, pecans, dates, and candied cherries together and mix it with egg-sugar mixture. Sit until incorporated.
3) Take a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, grease it and line... - 45.2538
Chip And Cheese Scallops
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Rinse the scallops.
3) Take a pan of boiling water and add the scallops to it.
4) Cover the pan, reduce heat and simmer it for a couple of minutes.
5) Drain it while preserving a cup of the... - 45.0159
Mini Chip Snowball Cookies
Beat butter, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl.
Gradually beat in flour; stir in morsels and pecans.
Shape level tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in preheated 375°F. oven for 10 to... - 44.8213
Eggplant Chutney And Pita Chips
Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on a baking sheet; sprinkle with salt.
Place a second baking sheet on eggplant, and place a heavy bowl on top baking sheet to weight it down.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes.
Transfer eggplant slices to a... - 44.6685
Chip And Cheese Scallops
Thaw frozen scallops; rinse.
Cover scallops with cold water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 cup liquid.
Slice scallops about 1/4 inch thick.
Cook onion in margarine till tender.
Blend in flour and pepper.
Add reserved... - 44.5794
Banana chips are called Kaaya Upperi in Malyalam, official language of the state of Kerala from where the chips originate. The chips are served as a part of meal for Onam festival.They are placed on the left side corner of the Plaintain Leaf along with other... - 44.5333
Spinetta Chips is a yummy recipe that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Spinetta Chips last week for my friends and they loved it. Don't miss this one out. - 44.5061
Mocha Chip Torte
1)Take 2 bowls. Separate the egg yolks and the whites aside. Keep them aside.
2)Whisk the yolks lightly and pour in the Nestle Milk. Mix well.
3)In a different bowl, add sugar, Nescafe Classic, gelatine and mix well.
4)Transfer it into the milk... - 44.3937
Huevos Rancheros With Pita Chips
Separate pita bread into 2 rounds; cut each round into 8 wedges.
Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
Combine basil, garlic powder, and cumin; sprinkle over wedges.
Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until crisp and lightly... - 44.3075
Peanut Butter Chip Fudge
Lightly butter an 8-inch square pan; set aside.
In a 3-quart pan, combine granulated and brown sugars, chocolate pieces, milk and corn syrup.
Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook over medium heat without stirring until mixture reaches the... - 44.2627
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray... - 44.1838
Goodbye Mr Chips
Place sugar, cloves and cinnamon in bottom of mug.
Pour lemon juice over them.
Add lemon slice.
Add a little hot water.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Add rum and butter.
Pour in boiling water.
Stir until butter melts.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Serve piping... - 44.1494
Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
Make Peanut Butter Chip Brownies at your home using this wonderful recipe. My children love this dessert so much that I prepare it atleast twice in a month. Try this Peanut Butter Chip Brownies for yourself and you will understand why they love it so much! - 44.1264
Mrs J S Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Process cereal in blender or food processor until pulverized.
Add chocolate bar; continue processing until both chocolate and cereal are completely ground.
Add flour, baking... - 44.0947
1) Preheat oven to 450° F before baking.
2) Make fine crumbs from bran by crushing it.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients.
4) Mix the crushed bran with flour mixture.
5) Using two knives or a pastry blender, rub in shortening.
6)... - 43.9937
Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Stir in morsels and nuts.
Drop by rounded... - 43.9694
Chili Corn Chips
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine buttermilk and oil.
In mixing bowl, thoroughly stir together the dry ingredients.
Add milk mixture and stir until dough forms a ball.
Knead on floured board (adding a little more flour if necessary) about 5 minutes.
Divide... - 43.895
Beef Taco Chips
1. In a small (1quart) microwaveable dish, add beef breaking the chunks with back of the spoon.
2. Mix the onion, spices and seasonings into the ground meat.
3. Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until beef has lost... - 43.8059
Orange Chocolate Chip Bread
1. In a small bowl combine milk, orange juice, sugar, egg and orange peel and in a medium mixing bowl stir into baking mix.
2. Beat such that well combined, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in MINI CHIPS and pour into greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
4. Let it... - 43.5339
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5031
Hoppin' John Peppers With Spicy Chips
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard seeds and membranes.
Chop tops to measure 1/3 cup; set chopped bell pepper aside.
Cook bell peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray, and place... - 43.4478
Triple Choc Chip Cookies
1) Take a small bowl to cream sugars, margarine and vanilla essence, all together. Whisk egg to this mixture. Keep it aside.
2) In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. Add the egg mixture to the flur mixture. Mix well by adding... - 43.1404
Baked Fish And Chips
Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Brush evenly with oil.
Sprinkle rosemary and next 3 ingredients over potatoes.
Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned, turning once.
Combine... - 43.0735
Butterscotch Chip Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract beat till done.
6) In a... - 42.9739
Gold Chip Chick Chests
1. In a non-metallic dish, place the chicken breasts and pour the pineapple juice over them Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover dish and place in the refrigerator, overnight.
2. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the... - 42.8166
Mocha Chip Ice Cream
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, coffee powder and salt Stir in 2 cups cream.
Stir constantly over low heat until thickened and bubbly.
Stir about 1 cup hot mixture into beaten eggs.
Add egg mixture to remaining hot mixture in saucepan.
Cook... - 42.6452
Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Put walnuts into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at WHIP to chop nuts; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, cream shortening, sugar, and honey at MEDIUM-LOW until fluffy.
Add eggs and mix at MEDIUM-LOW until... - 42.6387
Apple Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Cream together shortening and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Add water and vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
Add to creamed mixture; mixing well.
Add oats, chips, apples and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking... - 42.3598
Chips Recipes By Category