- » Chips
Enjoy our collection of chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chips recipes.
Roasty Toasty Low-fat Kale Chips
Healthy snacks are important to have and when they are easy to make it is even better. Toasty Roasty Kale Chips fits in perfectly. Kale contains substantial amounts of the recommended daily allowance of nutrition essentials. In one cup alone you have... - 137.763
Pita Chips Flavored With Herbs
Pita chips go beautifully with a lot of dips and sauces. Would you like to make some? Watch the video, the very expert home chef shares her recipe along with some intelligent tips that help in better and effective cooking for less cost. - 135.6
Easy Corn Chips
If you're having a small party at home then making Corn Chips is a good idea. The Chef shows an easy way to make it. You can serve the Corn Chips with salsa. - 135.494
Have a look at this impressive video that presents an outstanding recipe for crispy, crunchy chips that are delicious and healthy too. The video is amazing and a must watch. The chips here are actually raw and simply dehydrated but not fried or barbequed. - 129.634
Spicy African Plantain Chips
When you need something healthy to munch on during the Super Bowl, think plantain chips! Spicy, salty, crispy, crunchy, plantain chips are a yummy snack option that one can happily munch on practically every day. It's all about picking the right plantains and... - 126.455
Garlic Parmesan Croutons
Looking for a snack idea with bread? Check out the video showing how to make savory croutons using French bread. Ideal for lunch snacking or over tea-time - 122.951
Hot Corn Chips
Corn chips for your next party? How about making them yourself? Well its not as difficult as you would expect it to be. Watch this video and learn how to make crisp delicious corn chips. Ready in only a few minutes, these chips go great with salsa or... - 122.234
Kale Chips With Kids
In this episode of Cooking with Tristin and Tyler, the boys make Kale Chips with the fabulous Margaret Chen. - 120.927
Raw Food : Spicy Bbq Kale Chips
Love organic food and want to prepare some easy snacks, which is organic as well as lip-smacking - this recipe is just perfect for you. The combination of fresh and organic Kale with raw BBQ flavor is simply too good to resist yourself. The dehydrator is... - 120.329
Home Fried Potato Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Home Fried Potato Chips. These are made from fresh, unpeeled potatoes, which are quickly fried in peanut oil and sprinkled with coarse sea salt. - 119.813
Salt And Vinegar Kale Chips- How To Make Kale Chips
Hippie chips, hamster food...whatever you wanna call 'em kale chips makes a pretty quick, easy, and healthy snack. They are great for whenever you are having those crunchy, salty cravings but really don't wanna give it to potato chips. The best part about... - 117.819
Best Kale Chips
1. Soak cashew for 8 hours.
2. For making cashew sauce - In a blender, blend cashews, lemon Juice and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
3. Add red pepper and blend again.
4. Add miso, yeast and garlic into the blender and add all... - 114.598
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 114.549
Apple And Pear Chips For Children
Making healthy snacks for your kids can be super easy. Here is a great recipe for Apple and Pear Chips that will surely have your kids eating them all up! - 114.514
Carrot chips are not only nutritious, they're beautiful in color, a fun shape, great to make with kids, super simple to make and delicious to eat! - 114.311
Vegan Kale Chips
Kale is one of the greens which are not enjoyed by many for its taste and in case you too don’t like kale for the same reason here is a video to turn them into chips. In this video the chef shows simple and easy it is to make yummy kale chips. - 110.871
Healthy Baked Chips
Got a Super Bowl party planned? In this week's episode Gavan shows Robin how to make a healthy alternative to traditional chips and dip just in time for Super Bowl. Kids love this baked veggie alternative to the standard fried potato chip as much as a adults... - 110.584
Kale Chips With Almond Butter
Learn how to make kale chips at home in your oven. The almond butter has protein and good fat which will balance your blood sugar. The kale is full of vitamins and minerals including folate which research says will boost your mood. - 108.238
Kale Chips & Roasted Chickpeas
kale chips is not only a crunchy snack but nutritious as well. Kale is an excellent source of vitamins and fiber. Make these chips more flavored by adding some spices or flavors. Check out the video for more detail. - 107.472
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Wash and dry kale. Remove stalk, and tear leaves into large pieces.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. On baking sheet, place kale leaves. Add olive oil, salt, and flavoring if any. Mix to... - 107.073
Barry attempts to make a British version of Nachos. - 106.964
Zesty Spicy Pita Chips
Want to pep up something quick and yet fabulous appetizers for your unexpected guests? These zesty and spicy pita chips can be a great way to save your face. Learn the tricks to prepare the spicy seasoning, so that you can store it in your kitchen. The rest... - 106.955
Crispy Kale Chips
Ok, before you get freaked out… these are uh-amazing. They’re basically crack… in a vegetable chip form. I’m not a huge fan of kale in general but everyone has been talking about these and how delicious they were I decided to give them a try.... - 106.545
Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips
Why eat the greasy potato chips from the bag when you can have these Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips. Take a look at this quick and easy chips that get ready in no time. Guess what, they taste as good as the regular ones too! Enjoy! - 105.114
Crunchy Pecan-potato Chip Cookies
If you are wondering what pecan potato chip cookies are, know that these are butter cookies that comes loaded with potato chip crumbs and chopped pecans. In this video, Betty shows how to make delicious pecan potato chip cookies. These crunchy cookies are so... - 104.459
Ken makes holiday cookies using a ready made cookie mix! All mixed in and the cookies are ready the be baked! Kids are gonna love these yummies! Watch the video for more! - 103.942
Easy Organic Dehydrator Potato Chips
In this video, Brock plays around with his new favorite kitchen toy - the dehydrator. He is using organic potatoes (and sweet potatoes) and just a few other ingredients and makes some chips. To make potato chips this way, you will need the dehydrator at home.... - 103.502
Spicy Sweet Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices.
3. In a bowl, put the sweet potato slices,
4. Pour olive oil. Toss it well to coat all the slices.
5. Season it with Cajun seasoning and toss it... - 102.816
Homemade Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
No better way to kick-start your mornings than a class of cold milk and some homemade chocolate chip cookies. Rich and chewy, this classic American cookie is a treat to eat, no matter what age or occasion. Follow Betty's recipe video and make a batchful of... - 102.133
This is one ridiculously awe inspiring dish. Looks like a Heston Blumenthal recipe to me! I have never seen French fries injected withmayonnaise, soy, ketchup, chocolate and gravy. It is the perfect snack for a perfect get together. - 101.015
Crispy Pita Bread Chips
Pita bread can be used beyond being toasted, filled with mixtures or had with beverages. Check out chef Rula showing how to make Pita Chips from a ready made pita bread available in stores or made at home. Good as a crispy snack with sauce! - 100.842
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
1. Peel the beets and thinly slice.
2. Place the beets over parchment lined cookie sheet and evenly sprinkle salt over it.
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 350... - 100.578
Raw Spicy Nori Seaweed Chips
Here is an awesome snack to have any time of day to satisfy those cravings for salty fried chips. Seaweed chips are an energy snack filled with nutrients that do you lots of good. Though they don't look impressive, they are very tasty and addictive! Watch... - 100.441
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you are looking around for a vegan recipe to bake yummy chocolate chip cookies, then your search definitely ends here! Watch this video and learn to bake tasty chocolate chip cookies that are 100% vegan. Watch the know more! - 99.5614
Raw Red Bell Pepper Chips With Kale
Bell peppers can be good in whatever ways they are prepared with other ingredients. Here is a recipe by health chef Santiago to make Raw Red Bell Pepper Chips with bell peppers and kale as the key ingredients along with a few basic seasonings. Great and... - 98.8369
Betty's Crispy Sweet Potato Chips
Who doesn't like to eat and enjoy crispy chips. See this impressive video that shares a recipe to make sweet potato chips. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these super delicious crispy chips in just a few minutes. Take a look and impress your family... - 98.8174
Baked Pita Chips
Need to make chips for an upcoming get-together but do not want to slave for hours? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make pita chips that will be ready within minutes and please everyone's taste buds! - 98.1866
When I was in Japan, a friend sent me some classic New Zealand tomato sauce and a tomato shaped tomato sauce dispenser to remind me of home.
So, before I left, I decided to eat some chips, kiwi-style. - 98.0759
Pancetta Bacon Chips
Looking for tasty and different appetizers than normal, here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Caitlin making Pancetta chips using only pancetta bacon and broiling it. Serve with a flavorful dip, ideal for parties. - 97.718
1. Rinse and scrub the potatoes thoroughly in running water.
2. Slice the potatoes razor thin.
3. Heat the oil in a deep pan at the temperature of 350 degrees F.
4. Add in the potato slices and deep fry, stirring continuously for 6... - 97.5296
Smoked Potato Chips
We all like to eat potato chips, have you ever tried the smoked ones. The video here shares excellent slicing and smoking techniques for potato chips. See this outstanding video that is so impressive and a unique way to serve potato chips. Take a look…. - 95.0842
Frozen Dark Chocolate Banana Chips
1. In a baking dish, put chocolate chips. Place it in microwave for a minute. Fold and mix it well.
2. Return it to oven and heat again for 20 seconds.
3. Now, dip banana slices, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Coat it well.
4. On a foil,... - 89.5142
Kutchan is famous for snow and potatoes so the mascot is a skiing potato. Its name is Jyatakun. (This is a mistake – it should be Jyagatakun). Jyagaimo is Japanese for potato. The potatoes here are really cheap and delicious so I’ve been eating them a... - 89.268
Mexican Morning Meal
For all the raw food lovers, this video shows some great ideas to prepare a healthy and innovative breakfast including avocado guacamole with cactus chips and blossom burrito. Watch it now and share with your friends. - 85.7926
Coffee Lover’s Ultimate Chip Shot Shooter
If you are someone who can’t resist coffee, this drink is just the perfect way to get your caffeine kick! Derrick Schommer’s fun shooter makes for a great after-dinner drink and is likely to be lapped up even by those who aren’t much into coffee. And... - 85.3151
Betty's Sweet And Salty Chocolate-dipped Potato Chips
Ultimate for parties or casual treat, sweet and salty chocolate-dipped potato chips makes for a delicious indulgence. What's more, these treats can be made in a jiffy too and tastes totally out of this world! Stream the video and get making this yummy treat. - 84.4786
Baked Jicama Chips
Do you have a habit of snacking in between your meals? Here's something that you can munch on without being worried about the calories. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Baked Jicama Chips in your own kitchen. - 83.1508
Low Carb Jicama Chips
Do you have a habit of munching between the meals? This recipe of Low Carb Jicama Chips may come handy. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this healthy snack in your own kitchen. - 81.7901
Healthy Baked Malanga Chips
If you love to throw cocktail parties at home, then you will always need bite-size appetizers to appease your guests. And what better than crispy, baked malanga chips to tot up as yummy munchies. A good deal of health and whole lot of taste, this lighter... - 80.8333
Microwave Crisps / Potato Chips
Title says it all in this one not many ingredients required either. In this video, I make some crisps or potato chips in the microwave, and they turn out real good!! - 79.7054
Healthy Fish And Chips
Fond of Fish and Chips but worried about the calories? Watch this video now to learn this classic recipe with a healthy twist. The chef demonstrates a stepwise process to prepare this yummy dish, do not give it a miss. - 78.6946
Oatmeal And Chocolate Chip Tea Time Cookie
cookie are casual needs of tea parties, siesta beverages or breakfasts. Watch the video showing how to make nutritious and delicious Oatmeal and Chocolate chip cookie that are good for any occasion. Nutrition and taste in one go! - 77.9354
Steak & Chips
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 77.4602
Classic Guacamole With Blue Corn Chips
Dave is fixing a good old guacamole with all natural blue corn chips. Six simple ingredients going into one bowl and mashed with a spoon. It is creamy, nutty, garlicky, oniony, lightly spiced with generous squeeze of lime! Just like it takes no time to fix... - 76.8612
Raw Flax Chips With Mexican Pico
Flax Chips with Mexican Pico is a healthy snack which you won't mind munching throughout the day. Once you are through watching the simple video and making the dish, serve the tangy Pico with flax chips and witness for yourself what a deadly combination of... - 76.6552
Cinnamon Sugary Tortilla Chips
Want to have a sugar rush? Make this simple sugar craving by frying the tortillas and then simple sprinkling over some sugar and cinnamon! Voila done in minutes. Watch Vicki show you how! - 76.318
Anti Aging Baked Zucchini Chip Muffins
Looking for a tasty and healthy savory muffin recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect muffins that promise to have an anti aging effect on your health, body and skin! - 75.6994
Anti Aging Baked Pumpkin Chip Muffin
Want a dessert recipe that is healthy, and made with ingredients that promise to have an anti aging effect on your body, health and skin? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy pumpkin chip muffins. Watch now to know more! - 74.2162
Salami Chips & Marinara Dip
For the Dip:
Pour marinara sauce into 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 2 hours or until hot. Stir in cheese and basil. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 20 minutes or until cheese is just starting to melt. Serve warm with... - 68.5894
Homemade Pita Chips
Want to try a Mediterranean snack today? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her own recipe to prepare these Homemade Pita Chips that are just ideal to munch on whenever you want to snack. Try these today. - 66.2066
Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie
My recipe of Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie.Make your Christmas creamy & buttery with a mouth watering Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie.Served cold this Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie goes well with hot coffee. - 50.7794
Butterscotch Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray 2 large cookie sheets with no-stick spray.
Set the cookie sheets aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the corn-oil spread, brown sugar, sugar, molasses, egg whites and maple extract until well combined.
In a small bowl, stir... - 50.1579
Jumbo Oatmeal Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, beat shortening and sugars until creamy.
3. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
4. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended.
5. Fill 1/3rd of a cup with dough and turn over a... - 47.5665
Potato Chip Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine refined flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray using butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine shortening, white... - 47.5482
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, white sugar and brown sugar
3. Add vanilla
4. Add 2 beaten eggs and dry ingredients
5. Add chocolate chips and almond slices
6. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees... - 47.3271
Peanutty Double Chip Cookies
Peanutty Double Chip Cookies! Yummy! Isnt your mouth watering? These yummy cookies will definitely be a winner at the next birthday party you host. I served the Peanutty Double Chip Cookies last week for my family. Needless to say, my husband loved it! - 47.1312
Fruit Chip Cookies
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and baking soda; beat until combined.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
Beat in as much of the flour as you can with... - 46.7582
1) Dry the spinach thoroughly with tea towel, cho[p finely, if mixing by hand.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach with rest of the ingredients, except the frying oil, until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
3) Knead the dough... - 46.1802
Shakkar Puratti - Candied Banana Chips
Bananas are plentiful in Kerala and so there are many dishes made using them, right from appetizers to desserts. Sharkara Puratti also called as Sarkara Upperi, is a sweet crunchy banana preparation which is served as an accompaniment or snack. This special... - 46.0932
My longing for Apple-coconut Chips strengthened during high school days. This Apple-coconut Chips is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Snack often. Stock up on more and more Apple as you will want to make this time and again!! - 46.0593
Butterscotch Chip Muffins With Pecans
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Spray six large, 3" muffin cups with no-stick spray and set aside.
Set six of the pecan halves aside, then chop the remaining pecans.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, sugar,... - 45.9365
Fish And Chip Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
1) Heat a pan and melt butter and oil. Sauté onion until soft.
2) Stir in flour, gradually. Pour in milk and mix well, slowly allowing it to come to a boil.
3) Put in tomatoes, peas, herbs... - 45.8679
Oahu Dip And Chip Tray
1) In a large bowl combine cottage, cream, and blue cheeses, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2) Beat the mixture until completely blended.
3) Cover and chill for several hours until firm.
4) Spoon cheese mixture at... - 45.0384
Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add mixed together flour, baking soda, cocoa, salt to the creamed mixture, also add peanut butter chips and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons... - 44.4377
Peanut Butter Chip Fudge
Lightly butter an 8-inch square pan; set aside.
In a 3-quart pan, combine granulated and brown sugars, chocolate pieces, milk and corn syrup.
Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook over medium heat without stirring until mixture reaches the... - 44.3466
Chip Cherry Fruitcake
1) Beat the eggs and then add sugar.
2) Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, chocolate pieces, pecans, dates, and candied cherries together and mix it with egg-sugar mixture. Sit until incorporated.
3) Take a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, grease it and line... - 44.2946
Giant Raisin Chip Frisbees
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease and dust with flour.
Cream butter with sugars in large bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light.
Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda in small bowl.
Add to creamed mixture... - 44.087
Green Goddess Dip For Potato Chips
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
2. Stir to blend well
3. Combine cream and mayonnaise, whisk with fork and add to the bowl. Stir well.
4. Add chopped parsley and season to taste.
5. Cover and refrigerate to chill and... - 44.0003
Mocha Chip Torte
1)Take 2 bowls. Separate the egg yolks and the whites aside. Keep them aside.
2)Whisk the yolks lightly and pour in the Nestle Milk. Mix well.
3)In a different bowl, add sugar, Nescafe Classic, gelatine and mix well.
4)Transfer it into the milk... - 43.994
1) Preheat oven to 450° F before baking.
2) Make fine crumbs from bran by crushing it.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients.
4) Mix the crushed bran with flour mixture.
5) Using two knives or a pastry blender, rub in shortening.
6)... - 43.7022
Banana chips are called Kaaya Upperi in Malyalam, official language of the state of Kerala from where the chips originate. The chips are served as a part of meal for Onam festival.They are placed on the left side corner of the Plaintain Leaf along with other... - 43.6397
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray... - 43.5574
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5126
Giant Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
In large bowl, cream butter- and both sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and orange extract.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices.
Stir into butter mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips, chopped peanuts, and oats.
Let dough sit at room... - 43.4868
Chip And Cheese Scallops
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Rinse the scallops.
3) Take a pan of boiling water and add the scallops to it.
4) Cover the pan, reduce heat and simmer it for a couple of minutes.
5) Drain it while preserving a cup of the... - 43.4388
Spinetta Chips is a yummy recipe that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Spinetta Chips last week for my friends and they loved it. Don't miss this one out. - 43.3466
Triple Choc Chip Cookies
1) Take a small bowl to cream sugars, margarine and vanilla essence, all together. Whisk egg to this mixture. Keep it aside.
2) In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. Add the egg mixture to the flur mixture. Mix well by adding... - 43.2571
Gold Chip Chick Chests
1. In a non-metallic dish, place the chicken breasts and pour the pineapple juice over them Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover dish and place in the refrigerator, overnight.
2. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the... - 43.009
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract beat till done.
6) In a... - 42.9535
Mrs J S Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Process cereal in blender or food processor until pulverized.
Add chocolate bar; continue processing until both chocolate and cereal are completely ground.
Add flour, baking... - 42.942
Eggplant Chutney And Pita Chips
Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on a baking sheet; sprinkle with salt.
Place a second baking sheet on eggplant, and place a heavy bowl on top baking sheet to weight it down.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes.
Transfer eggplant slices to a... - 42.9237
Mini Chip Snowball Cookies
Beat butter, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl.
Gradually beat in flour; stir in morsels and pecans.
Shape level tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in preheated 375°F. oven for 10 to... - 42.8064
Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
Make Peanut Butter Chip Brownies at your home using this wonderful recipe. My children love this dessert so much that I prepare it atleast twice in a month. Try this Peanut Butter Chip Brownies for yourself and you will understand why they love it so much! - 42.6133
Huevos Rancheros With Pita Chips
Separate pita bread into 2 rounds; cut each round into 8 wedges.
Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
Combine basil, garlic powder, and cumin; sprinkle over wedges.
Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until crisp and lightly... - 42.5547
Chips Recipes By Category