- » Chipotle Rub
Chipotle Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chipotle rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chipotle rub recipes.
Cast Iron Pork Tenderloins Rubbed With Chipotle
Did you know cooking meat in cast iron pots could make then tender and juicy? You wish to try, here is a pork recipe. The video clearly how simple and wonderful the recipe is when fully cooked and served with pineapple salsa. Watch the video for more... - 142.326
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 40.2797
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 44.5363
Low Sodium Southwest Chipotle Chicken
1. Sterilize injection needle with boiling water.
2. Rinse chicken breasts and inject apple juice in them. Do it in several places.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, and coarse black pepper.
4. Liberally coat chicken breasts with no sodium rub.
5.... - 99.6723
Atlantic Salmon With Spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Coarsely chop 2 cloves garlic. Cut one slice off a red onion. Pull about 1 cup (hand full) of cilantro. Slice 3 limes in half.
2. Open 2 cans of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce and dump them into a... - 101.503
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 106.078
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 34.1379
Flavorful Grilling Rubs
What's a piece of meat without a little extra flavor and kick? Chef Todd Mohr not only gives you a deep insight on the need for a good rub to pep up your grilled food, but also shares an easy to prepare and versatile rub recipe, good enough to jazz up your... - 103.893
Chili Rubbed Salmon With Sweet Potatoes And Vegetable Sauté
Need a nice flavorful salmon dish with a spicy kick? Then take a look at this chili rubbed salmon recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines salmon with sweet potato and vegetable saute to make an exotic dish. Very well... - 112.512
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 44.4456
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 27.4544
Bbq Beef Ribs (smoked Ribs)
1. Remove fatty membrane from beef rib. Trim off the hard fat if any. Wash and pat it dry.
2. For rub, in a small bowl, mix together salt, paprika, chipotle chili powder, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and brown sugar.
3. Sprinkle... - 97.2672
Oven Pulled Pork
Slow smoking a pork shoulder for pulled pork isn't always possible, but you can get great consistent results in your oven. The pulled pork recipe in the video is toned down a bit from what we will usually do around our house - we tried to make a good starting... - 114.349
Flank Steak Taco With Salsa Verde
Check out this recipe for a tasty steak taco that would leave your mouth watering and stomach happy. Take a look at this video for a brilliant and easy way to use up your fresh vegetables. The recipe is so appealing and surely a gorgeous way to win! - 146.996
Eggplant Tacos With Spicy Yogurt Salsa
The raw eggplant fruit can have a somewhat bitter taste, but becomes tender when cooked and develops a rich, complex flavor. Traditionally, recipes would advise the salting, rinsing and draining of the sliced fruit (known as "degorging") to soften it and to... - 131.984
1. On a wooden cutting board, place the meat.
2. Cut long strips about 3/4 inches thick along the grain of the meat.
3. Cut each strip again longitudinally into 4 strips.
4. Sprinkle coarse salt in the bottom of a glass baking dish.
5. Layer in the... - 103.999
Lay dried mulato, ancho, pasilla, and chipotle chilies in a single layer in 10-by 15-inch pans (add canned chipotle later).
Bake in a 300° oven until chilies smell lightly toasted and are flexible, 5 to 8 minutes.
While they are still warm, discard stems and... - 31.626
Yucatan Roasted Chicken
For all those who love eating chicken this yucatan chicken recipe is a must try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with sweet potato fries to make an exotic dish in no time. A nice dish with a south western and Mexican flair to it! - 103.101
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.699
Spicy Pork With Black Bean And Tomatillo Salsa
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; rub over all sides of pork. Let stand 15 minutes. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add pork and cook 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes on other side or until browned.
2. Preheat oven to... - 23.9502
Quick And Tasty Barbecued Chicken
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. For the sauce: Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes; add garlic and cook until very fragrant, about 1 minute longer. Stir in chipotles and ketchup. Bring... - 36.3262
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 41.5092
Herbed Beef Tri Tip Roast
1. Rinse meat and pat dry. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits all over roast. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices and tuck into meat slits. Rub meat with herbs. Place in 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, add beer, and seal bag. Set in a bowl and chill at least 1 hour, or up... - 25.8269
Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Sour Cherry Sauce
This is great recipe for the holiday season. A restaurant style dish that makes an elegant dinner main course. Cocoa, cherry and pork, what a delicious combination. The chef has his own tips to whip up this wonderful dish in just about 30 minutes. - 138.74
Chicken On A Beer Can
Planning a barbecue this weekend? Here's something that you must try. Watch the chefs prepare this chicken in an interesting fashion which will certainly impress your guests. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 127.868
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 122.513
Crab ceviche would always be a crowd pleaser in all your parties. Take a look at this fantastic video where Chef Jose Garces makes Mexican crab ceviche This is wonderful as a flavorful appetizer with tortilla chips. Include this recipe in your next party menu... - 150.409
Giant Chicken Tamale Pie
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry; trim off and discard excess fat. Cut thighs in half. In a large bowl, mix chicken, 4 cups chipotle sauce, olives, and corn.
2. Rinse banana leaves and pat dry. Line a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan with 2 or 3 banana leaves so they... - 39.2626
Savory Chicken Tamales
1. Place corn husks in large pot; add very hot water to cover. Top husks with plate and heavy jar to keep submerged. Let stand at least 3 hours or overnight.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lard in deep 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add... - 42.5116