- » Chipotle Roast
Chipotle Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chipotle roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chipotle roast recipes.
Fire Roasted Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat until lightly smoking, add the onion, and saute until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
Transfer the onion, half the blackened tomatoes, and garlic to a food processor or blender, and pulse until... - 33.309
Roasted Orange Chipotle Chicken With Mung Bean Noodles
Looking for healthy meal ideas? Take a look at this Roasted Orange Chipotle Chicken with Mung Bean Noodles recipe video. This is a great meal with a lot of flavor and full of nutrition that your body needs. So give it a go and see how it goes. Happy Cooking! - 97.3341
Roasted Chicken In Honey-chipotle Sauce With Baked Plantains
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle with pepper; place on roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Honey-Chipotle Sauce: In food processor or blender, process chiles with lime... - 40.0139
Chipotle Chicken Flatbread With Roasted Tomato
I'm kinda digging this Meso-American inspired dish. Love that chipotle action going on there. Sobeys' Roasted Tomato And Chipotle Chicken Flatbread is definitely the dish to try this Holiday season. Not too complicated, you should be able to do it after... - 118.828
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 96.8211
Chipotle Roasted Pork Loin
Here is a nice alternative to turkey for the Holidays. It is delicious and certainly frugal! This recipe is spicy, however. So if you are not fond of the heat you might not want to make it! You need the chillies to be dry pods which you will rehydrate. Look... - 116.208
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 42.5415
Chipotle Pork Roast
1. Rinse pork; pat dry. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices. Cut 1/2-inch slits all over meat; insert garlic in them. Place meat in a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag.
2. In a blender, whirl orange juice, chilies with sauce, chopped oregano, and oil until smooth.... - 34.5653
Lime And Chipotle Glazed Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
These perfectly caramelized sweet potatoes with a tangy and spicy twist are sure to become one of your family’s favorites as well. It is a simple roasted sweet potato recipe tweaked by adding a lime and chipotle pepper glaze. These potatoes are not only... - 103.104
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0152
Golden Tomato, Ginger, And Chipotle Salsa
In a food processor or blender, puree 2 of the tomatoes, the chipotle chile, and ginger.
Add the remaining tomato and all of the other ingredients and pulse just enough to create a roughly blended mixture.
Be sure to leave the salsa somewhat chunky. - 31.9308
Eggplant Chipotle Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the eggplant, garlic and salt over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain, and add to the mixing bowl along with the remaining... - 33.4804
Chipotle Salsa Sauce
It's game night, and you have all your friends coming over at your place. You don't know what sauce to serve with a bowl of chips or nachos. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and tangy Chipotle Salsa Sauce. It is one of the most tastiest sauces... - 95.4568
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
Chipotle Tomatillo Salsa
Place the tomatillos, garlic, sugar, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Blend until mostly pureed.
Add the chipotles, adobo sauce, and cilantro leaves and blend briefly, leaving the salsa just a little textured. - 27.2292
Tasty Multi Nuts Chikki
If you have so far tasted chikkies only from departmental stores, now you can try them at home. Enjoy chikki whenever you want with easy recipe prepared with simple ingredients from kitchen. Munch on health and sweetness anytime! - 59.9549
As a go to favorite for the Ceja team, Dalia's, Chipotle Hummus is a sure win with family and friends. Healthy for you and light on the pocket book, we love pairing various Ceja wines with this healthy snack. Salud! - 118.018
Chipotle Chicken And Rice - One Skillet Dinner
1. Refrigerate the chicken breast for 10 minutes to firm up.
2. Cut the chicken lengthwise and butterfly it.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet, set aside.
4. In a pan pour olive oil and sear the chicken breast for 2 minutes on each... - 0
Chipotle Cream Sauce
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, frequently stir onion, roasted pepper, garlic, butter, and cumin until onion is limp, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Whirl mixture in a blender or food processor with broth and chipotles.
3. Scrape puree back into... - 31.1485
J P Hayes's Chipotle Bbq Sauce
1) In warm water, rehydrate the New Mexican chilies and the ancho for about 15 minutes, till tender.
2) Reserve the soaking liquid.
3) Make a paste by pureeing the rehydrated chilies, chipotles in adono, pepper, oregano, cumin and salt... - 43.366
Turkey Mango Wrapped With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1 Combine the mayonnaise, chipotle en adobo, and lime zest in a small bowl.
2 Spread one-quarter of the chipotle mayonnaise on each tortilla. Layer each with 1 lettuce leaf, 4 mango slices, one-quarter of the turkey, and 2 avocado slices. Fold the sides over... - 27.0803
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
How To Bake Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops
1. Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat it dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine breadcrumb, chill powder, cayenne pepper, chipotle powder, salt, and... - 0
Sweet Potatoes With Chipotles
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Whisk in the apple... - 38.1853
Smoky Barbecue Salsa
Place the barbecue sauce, shallots, chipotle puree, molasses, maple syrup, vinegar and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add more water as necessary to prevent the mixture getting too thick.
With a... - 36.3005
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Chowder
Combining seafood with vegetables to make a dish is a great idea and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike making Shrimp and Sweet Potato Chowder spiced up with chipotle in simple and easy steps. Thick, nutritious and totally delicious! - 113.541
Herbed Beef Tri Tip Roast
1. Rinse meat and pat dry. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits all over roast. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices and tuck into meat slits. Rub meat with herbs. Place in 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, add beer, and seal bag. Set in a bowl and chill at least 1 hour, or up... - 27.3113
Mexico City Roast Chicken
This Mexico City Roast Chicken recipe has the best ever taste and flavor. A delicious Mexico City Roast Chicken gets its taste from Chicken. The first taste of this delightful Mexico City Roast Chicken from the Mexican cuisine is enough to addict you to it... - 45.0588
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.6547
Roasted Chicken On A Can / Chicken On A Bottle
It took me few years until I perfected the recipe for perfect roasted chicken. So this is it: Roasted Chicken On a Can / Chicken On a Bottle my perfect roasted chicken with crispy skin and moist flash. - 0
Roasted Chicken, Jack Cheese And Corn Tamales
This simple tamales recipe is made with roasted chicken, Cabot jack cheese, and local sweet corn. Tamales are a classic Mexican comfort food recipe that is very popular today in America. You can make pork tamales, chicken tamales, beef tamales or even sweet... - 122.377
Smoky Roasted Salsa
Place a 10- to 12-inch uncoated frying pan over high heat.
Add garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
Cook, turning often with tongs, until charred on all sides (about 10 minutes).
Remove from pan and let cool.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and discard seeds.
In a... - 29.8425
Mexican Pot Roast
Next time you have visitors calling on you, serve this succulent, juicy pot roast that makes for a classic addition to any supper table. With Chef Keith Snow’s fail proof recipe, you can be assured to hit the mark with this one-pot delight. - 114.284
Yucatan Roasted Chicken
For all those who love eating chicken this yucatan chicken recipe is a must try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with sweet potato fries to make an exotic dish in no time. A nice dish with a south western and Mexican flair to it! - 123.888
Roasted Corn And Chorizo Tortilla Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay the tortillas on top.
Bake until the tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high... - 41.3024
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 38.1873
Roasted Vegetable Chiles Rellenos
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove stem ends of poblano chiles, leaving chiles whole; discard seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes (garlic should be lightly browned; remove... - 39.1228
Roasted Veggie Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
3. Combine asparagus, onion, and garlic in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
4.... - 37.1547
Roasted Vegetable And White Bean Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
4. Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a... - 36.5036
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.3445
Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan.
Stir in chicken stock.
Cook about 5 minutes.
Pour liquid over meat in pan.
Bake at... - 43.7813
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 110.505
Lazy Tofu Scramble
When you're feeling too lazy to stand over the skillet, bake your tofu scramble instead. Cube, spice, bake, Thankya' ma'am! - 0
How To Make Chicken Quesadillas
Quesadillas are one of those fun meals to make with the whole family. The crunch of the flour tortilla, the savory inside mixture and to top it all off melted cheese will leave you wanting more. This classic Mexican-American entree can be mixed up 100... - 0
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
Crab With Devil Sauce
Heat oil in a flat-bottomed pan.
Lightly saute chopped garlic and onions.
Cook till the onions become translucent.
Stir in the tomatoes, olives and Epazote leaves.
Spoon in the hot chilli paste and season the mixture with salt and oregano.
Cook until you get... - 41.0854
Apple Honey Glazed Chicken Legs
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine chicken, apple juice, garlic, and pepper. Seal bag, set in a bowl, and chill at least 4 hours or up to 1 day; turn over occasionally.
2. Lift chicken from marinade. Barbecue as... - 27.937
Southwest Chicken Strips
The southwest flavor combinations and the crunchy outside texture of this chicken strip will leave you forgetting all about those fried chicken strips you get at the restaurants and get you cooking up this healthy and easy recipe in the comfort of your own... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
FOR THE RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE WITH CREAM CHEESE
2. For the Raspberry Chipotle sauce with cream cheese, take the cream cheese and place on a plate.
3. Drizzle the roasted raspberry... - 89.836
Cream Of Chickpea Soup
Saute scallions lightly in oil in saucepan.
Add chickpeas, tomatoes and chipotle chile.
Cook for several minutes.
Process with a small amount of the chicken stock in blender until smooth.
Strain into earthenware cooker or heavy saucepan.
Add... - 46.659
Delicious Corn Chowder
When the weather turns warm, thoughts turn to a bowl of satisfying corn chowder. Nothing says summer like corn and what better way ton indulge in the summer bounty then cook it to make a flavorful, thick chowder. Keith Snow shows how to make yummy corn... - 112.274
Mark's Black Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans, allow to cool, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and the rest of the ingredients, and thoroughly combine. - 34.2081
How To Make Asparagus Rissotto
This dish is excellent all by itself or as a side for any kind of meat. It is fairly easy to make and must be served immediately. You will want to make this last if you are serving it with other things. If you want to keep it vegetarian use vegetable broth... - 110.396
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 27.7258
Minestrone Soup - Quick & Easy Single Pot Cooking
If you are looking forward to prepare homemade minestrone soup, then here is an excellent video for you. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to make an appetizing minestrone soup. The host also shares great tips for quick soaking... - 88.556
Curry Gravy - Easy And Quick
If you are interested to know the easy curry gravy recipe, then you should check this out. Chef Bhavna shows this easy way to make Indian curry. This curry can be used for making various dishes, such as, potato, chickpea, etc. It serves as a good base. Check... - 91.5663
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 46.2333
Red Chile Pipian Salsa
Toast the ancho guajillo and arbol chiles together and rehydrate them together with the chipotle in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 3/4 cup of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved... - 35.9193
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 39.9606
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Smoky And Creamy Corn Soup
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and celery; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
2 Add the corn, 1 cup of the broth, and the chili powder; bring to a boil. Reduce the... - 31.3819
Red Pepper And Cheese Omelette - Spicy Breakfast
Learn how to KICK UP an omelet with roasted bell pepper, sweet onion, creamy ancho chile hummus and queso fresco chipotle cheese! Gennie the Genie's Spicy Cheese & Hummus Omelet recipe is quick, easy to make, and sure to wake up sleepy taste buds! - 113.545
Ancho Chile Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 quart of warm water with the sun-dried tomatoes.
Drain the chiles and tomatoes, reserving 1 cup of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1 cup of plain... - 34.8823
Quick Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup
Winter time is perfect for steaming bowls of spicy soup and nothing is better than this simple and quick chicken tortilla soup. Watch this amazing video and join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen for a great cooking experience. - 127.485
Linguine With Crawfish And Fire Sauce
FOR THE FIRE SAUCE, roast the red peppers over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning often, until evenly charred.
Put the peppers in a paper or plastic bag, close the bag, and let sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel away and discard the skin, then halve... - 41.5632
Flank Steak Taco With Salsa Verde
Check out this recipe for a tasty steak taco that would leave your mouth watering and stomach happy. Take a look at this video for a brilliant and easy way to use up your fresh vegetables. The recipe is so appealing and surely a gorgeous way to win! - 137.415
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 38.827
Mushroom And Cheddar Cheese Burger
Burger with cheese and mushroom sounds great, isn't it. This is an excellent video that presents this versatile recipe that is easy to make and enjoy. The video also updates you with the serving suggestions with meaty Portabella fries and a spicy dip, this... - 111.329
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.8168
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Lay dried mulato, ancho, pasilla, and chipotle chilies in a single layer in 10-by 15-inch pans (add canned chipotle later).
Bake in a 300° oven until chilies smell lightly toasted and are flexible, 5 to 8 minutes.
While they are still warm, discard stems and... - 33.4245
Pinto Three Chile Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Toast the arbol and pasilla chiles together and rehydrate with the dried chipotle chiles in 1 cup of warm water.
If... - 44.9419
Cook the corn in a large pot of boiling water for 3 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and set aside until cool enough to handle.
Slice 2 cups kernels off the cobs; reserve the cobs.
Place the chipotle peppers in a small bowl.
Add the water and let stand for 10... - 42.334
Asian Spiced Short Ribs
1. Light a grill. Preheat the oven to 325° Season the ribs with salt and fennel. Grill over high heat, turning, until charred, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, wine, vinegar, molasses, onion flakes, fish... - 30.7751
Add some zing to your dinner platter with this satisfying salsa. In this video, Betty let's out her favorite Tex-Mex salsa recipe, which she borrows from daughter's brother-in-law Chef Jason. Full of flavors and textures, a good salsa can make for a heart... - 101.53
Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Wraps are healthy and a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares an amazing spinach wrap with fresh spinach, cucumbers and bell peppers along with ham and turkey. Make these wholesome and delicious wraps for your family and amaze them with this... - 118.948
Peruvian Style Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the wine, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, chipotle, honey, thyme, and paprika in a blender; pulse on high speed until the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour the marinade into a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the... - 32.9614
Chilled Heirloom Tomato Soup
I grow a number of heirloom tomato plants in my backyard and tend to make this recipe all summer long as it's quite light and refreshing. The ingredients are simple yet pure and will have your taste buds dancing. - 0
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976
Place pork, broth, onion, coriander, cumin, oreg-ano, chiles, if desired, and bay leaves in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add enough water just to cover meat.
Cover pan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until meat pulls apart easily with a fork (3 to 4... - 31.9579
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
Marinated Tempeh With Mango Mojo
To make the tempeh:
1. Cut each tempeh block into 12 even and angled slices.
2. In a large saucepan, combine 2 1/2 cups of water with the orange juice, shoyu, lime juice, garlic cloves, cumin, and bay leaf. Add the tempeh. Cover and bring to a boil over high... - 37.8274