- » Chipotle Pepper Dip
Chipotle Pepper Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chipotle pepper dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chipotle pepper dip recipes.
Spicy Chipotle Hummus
1. In food processor, add chickpeas, yogurt, and garlic.
2. Drop white pepper, lemon juice, and sriracha.
3. Pour chipotle infused olive oil, and blend.
4. Serve spicy hummus with pita chips, flatbread or veggies. - 87.3789
As a go to favorite for the Ceja team, Dalia's, Chipotle Hummus is a sure win with family and friends. Healthy for you and light on the pocket book, we love pairing various Ceja wines with this healthy snack. Salud! - 118.018
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
Calamari With Tomato, Cilantro, Chipotle Sauce
1. To tenderize squid, in a large bowl combine squid, milk, garlic powder and turmeric. Mix well and soak for 24 hours.
2. For batter, in a large bowl, add flour, milk, egg, salt and pepper. Whisk well. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3.... - 112.057
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
Cream Cheese Dip
1. Soak chipotle pepper in boiled water for 20 minutes or until softened.
2. In food processor, add garlic, dill, and chipotle. Blend.
3. Drop buttermilk, salt, pepper, maple syrup, and cream cheese.
4. Add lemon juice and lemon zest in... - 97.4259
Warm Black Bean Dip
Superbowl party favorite!!! Serve this with warm chips - or call it a side dish at your next BBQ! - 0
Texas Style Caviar
Ever tried a vegetarian caviar? Well its not really caviar but is just as great! In this recipe, Katherine shows you how to make a vegetarian style caviar, only more delicious, more healthy, and makes a great dip! Filled with the goodness of vegetable and... - 122.964
Chilies Con Queso
1) In a medium-size saucepan boil 750 ml of wtaer and blanch the courgette for 1 minute.
2) Drain courgettes in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Wrap n paper towel and kee in refrigerator until used.
4) Seed and cut the chipotle or... - 45.1576
Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
1. Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
2. Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Stir in chicken stock. Cook about 5 minutes.
3. Pour liquid over meat in pan.
4.... - 36.1446
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Mushroom And Cheddar Cheese Burger
Burger with cheese and mushroom sounds great, isn't it. This is an excellent video that presents this versatile recipe that is easy to make and enjoy. The video also updates you with the serving suggestions with meaty Portabella fries and a spicy dip, this... - 111.329
Easy Chicken And Waffle Sandwich
Host Caitlin shows you how to make a super easy and super tasty sandwich using waffles as bread. With just a few ingredients, this waffle sandwich will become a family favorite. Thank you for tuning in! - 107.457
Sapodeaux's Texas Fish Tacos
These are not regular Fish Tacos! These are fish tacos with a twist. Batter fried fresh whiting fillets are encased in soft tortillas and topped with a spicy, tangy sour cream sauce, a combination that will give these tacos five star rating in your household.... - 116.716
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
Italian Chicken Chili
Fire up your palate with spicy, flavorful and extremely palatable chicken chili. Heart, healthy and satisfying, this spicy hot chicken is perfect for a chilly winter evening and a hungry tummy. Chili and chicken pairs well, making this dish a cinch to make.... - 130.148
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.893
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976
Fish tacos are always popular, but have you ever thought what your family will feel when you will serve them the best fish tacos in New York. In this video Chef Patrico shares his secret of the easiest and the best fish tacos in New York. Watch it and... - 103.455
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Fun With Picadillo
It is time to get sexy with some Latin American flavors, papi! The Aimless Cook makes a batch of Picadillo. It's a Latin American favorite with ingredients that vary by region. You can serve picadillo with rice, as a taco filling or in his case, a filling for... - 96.6962
Healthy Shrimp Tacos
1. Peel and devein shrimp as shown in the video.
2. Place a pan on fairly low heat and pour olive oil in it. Drop onion and sprinkle salt.
3. Throw garlic, stir and cook for 5 minutes to lightly sweat.
4. Add chili powder, and cumin.... - 0
Crab ceviche would always be a crowd pleaser in all your parties. Take a look at this fantastic video where Chef Jose Garces makes Mexican crab ceviche This is wonderful as a flavorful appetizer with tortilla chips. Include this recipe in your next party menu... - 107.486
Lemon Hot Salt Chicken
I don't think you can ever have too many quick chicken recipes in your stash. Here's one for lemon hot salt chicken that is a true blast from my past. If you're from the south chances are you've had this super easy, quick and tasty roasted chicken. This... - 131.643
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 33.5326
1. On a wooden cutting board, place the meat.
2. Cut long strips about 3/4 inches thick along the grain of the meat.
3. Cut each strip again longitudinally into 4 strips.
4. Sprinkle coarse salt in the bottom of a glass baking dish.
5. Layer in the... - 102.721
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 124.231