- » Chipotle Mustard
Chipotle Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chipotle mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chipotle mustard recipes.
You May Also Like!
Chipotle Bbq Sauce
Combine 112 cup water with all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Remove sauce from heat and strain, pressing through as much of the sauce as... - 33.0115
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 109.95
Roasted Chicken In Honey-chipotle Sauce With Baked Plantains
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle with pepper; place on roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Honey-Chipotle Sauce: In food processor or blender, process chiles with lime... - 38.9743
Chipotle Bbq Baked Beans
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large pan crisp the bacon. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate.
4. Discard all but 2 TBS of the rendered fat. Add the onion... - 120.1
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 34.1379
Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Honey Mustard dressings are great, because they combine slightly spicy flavors with slightly sweet flavor. The combination is great on many types of foods. - 26.3009
Chicken Sausage And Fresh Vegetable Frittata
Are you looking forward to make a wholesome and nutritious frittata. Take a look at this fantastic recipe prepared by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. This frittata is power packed with all healthy ingredients and plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds.... - 131.662
Barbecued Salmon Sandwiches
1. Light a grill. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat until tender, about 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the ketchup, chipotle, Worcestershire, dry mustard and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and... - 30.6892