- » Chipotle Cocktail
Chipotle Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chipotle cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chipotle cocktail recipes.
The Chipotle Margarita Cocktail
Derrick has a funny little drink called the Chipotle Margarita. The contrasting tastes of chipotle and agave are really hard to beat and you do have to try it out. - 105.899
Traditional Chipotle Shrimp Cocktail
Easy to cook, good to eat, and fun to experiment with, shrimps are indeed every foodie's ultimate delight. Chef Keith Snow stirs up a classic shrimp appetizer consisting of yummy shrimps, corns, cloves, myriad sauces, chipotle salsa and more. A toothsome... - 105.18
You May Also Like!
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Lawn Mower Cocktail
1. Moisten rim of highball glass with lime.
2. Roll outer lip in a saucer filled with the spicy salt mixture.
3. Shake all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Strain over ice into the pre-rimmed highball glass.
5. Garnish with a lime wedge and a pickled hot pepper. - 31.8941
Delicious Wild-caught Shrimp In Margarita Fire
This is one of the self created recipes of Keith Snow which can now be recreated by you in this step by step tutorial. For seafood lovers, this easy dish is a must try at your home kitchen. Everytime you want to celebrate a special occasion or planning a... - 106.765
In large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, one third of minced garlic, and 1/4 cup water until blended.
With hands, shape meat mixture into 3/4 inch meatballs.
In blender at low speed, blend tomatoes with their juice and... - 43.2571
Chafing Dish Meatballs
1. In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, one-third of garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and water just until well blended but not overmixed. Shape mixture into 3/4-inch meatballs, handling meat as little as possible.
2. In blender, at low... - 33.377