- » Chipotle Bowl
Chipotle Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chipotle bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chipotle bowl recipes.
Eggplant Chipotle Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the eggplant, garlic and salt over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain, and add to the mixing bowl along with the remaining... - 31.0584
Place the chiles in a large bowl and cover them with hot water.
Steep until they're soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain the chiles and discard the water.
Remove the stems and chop the chiles.
In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until it's soft but not... - 42.025
Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Infused Chipotle
Everybody likes mashed potatoes they are perfect for a meal. And if you are one who is always looking for new tastes, then mashed sweet potatoes with squash and chipotle is a must try for you. In this video, is very simple dish perfect for dinner with lots of... - 136.318
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 89.374
Turkey Mango Wrapped With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1 Combine the mayonnaise, chipotle en adobo, and lime zest in a small bowl.
2 Spread one-quarter of the chipotle mayonnaise on each tortilla. Layer each with 1 lettuce leaf, 4 mango slices, one-quarter of the turkey, and 2 avocado slices. Fold the sides over... - 25.2399
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 32.234
Chipotle Potato Fries
If you are fond of potato fries why not try these sauted potoato fries with a flavorful twist of chipotle peppers. Take a look at this impressive video that demonstrates this recipe in a few steps. Great addition to your hoilday breakfast menu or as a side... - 106.994
Chipotle Grilled Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; cut each half into 4 wedges.
In a covered large saucepan cook the potatoes in a small amount of boiling water about 15 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and cool.
Meanwhile, place... - 43.3762
Chipotle Chicken Salad
If you're looking for a fun way to spice up your weeknight meals, this recipe for Chipotle Chicken Salad is a great start.Loaded with fresh vegetables and protein-packed chicken breasts, this easy dinner idea is sure to please all the mouths in your house. - 0
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 38.7116
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 40.2797
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 36.4458
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 37.7686
How To Bake Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops
1. Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat it dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine breadcrumb, chill powder, cayenne pepper, chipotle powder, salt, and... - 0
Creamy Chipotle Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Creamy Chipotle Dip that is suitable for a New Year's party or a Super Bowl get together. Only requires four ingredients and super fast to make. - 0
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 30.6972
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 41.1268
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 32.2385
Lime & Chipotle Scallops
Rinse and drain scallops.
If scallops are large, cut them into quarters.
Heat oil in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and chiles; cook, stirring, until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Stir in lime juice, vinegar, and... - 38.5394
Potato Chipotle Gratin
Potato Chipotle Gratin is a unique and winning layered potato dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Potato Chipotle Gratin! - 38.5529
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 121.072
Cast Iron Pork Tenderloins Rubbed With Chipotle
Did you know cooking meat in cast iron pots could make then tender and juicy? You wish to try, here is a pork recipe. The video clearly how simple and wonderful the recipe is when fully cooked and served with pineapple salsa. Watch the video for more... - 142.326
Avocado Chipotle Chicken Wings
Created by Chef Floyd Cardoz winner of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters
Executive Chef and Partner of North End Grill, New York City - 26.6748
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 33.8397
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 109.95
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0876
Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Bisque
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onions; cook 1 minute or until tender. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in tomatoes and next 6 ingredients. Cook 9... - 30.8385
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
Turkey Chipotle Masa Stew
1. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, bring turkey breast, broth, and onion to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until turkey is no longer pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 8 to 10 minutes.
2. With a slotted spoon, lift turkey from... - 27.9712
Smokey Chipotle Pasta
There are few dishes which beat Smokeychipotle Pasta as far as I am concerned. I made this Smokeychipotle Pasta last weekend for a dinner party and everyone loved it. Do it for fun! - 35.6273
Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add cottage cheese, process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add mayonnaise and yogurt,- process until blended. Spoon sauce into a bowl, cover and... - 27.5528
Chipotle Bowl Recipes By Category