- » Chipotle Bowl
Chipotle Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chipotle bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chipotle bowl recipes.
Eggplant Chipotle Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the eggplant, garlic and salt over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain, and add to the mixing bowl along with the remaining... - 33.4804
Place the chiles in a large bowl and cover them with hot water.
Steep until they're soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain the chiles and discard the water.
Remove the stems and chop the chiles.
In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until it's soft but not... - 44.147
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Turkey Mango Wrapped With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1 Combine the mayonnaise, chipotle en adobo, and lime zest in a small bowl.
2 Spread one-quarter of the chipotle mayonnaise on each tortilla. Layer each with 1 lettuce leaf, 4 mango slices, one-quarter of the turkey, and 2 avocado slices. Fold the sides over... - 27.0803
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 34.2311
Grilled Corn With Chipotle Lime Butter
1. Peel back the husk of the ears of corn, leaving the base intact. Pull out the silk strands and discard. Lay back the husks into place and soak in water for at least 20-30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
3. In a bowl,... - 0
Chipotle Potato Fries
If you are fond of potato fries why not try these sauted potoato fries with a flavorful twist of chipotle peppers. Take a look at this impressive video that demonstrates this recipe in a few steps. Great addition to your hoilday breakfast menu or as a side... - 105.404
Chipotle Grilled Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; cut each half into 4 wedges.
In a covered large saucepan cook the potatoes in a small amount of boiling water about 15 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and cool.
Meanwhile, place... - 45.7517
Chipotle Chicken Salad
If you're looking for a fun way to spice up your weeknight meals, this recipe for Chipotle Chicken Salad is a great start.Loaded with fresh vegetables and protein-packed chicken breasts, this easy dinner idea is sure to please all the mouths in your house. - 0
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 42.5415
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Creamy Chipotle Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Creamy Chipotle Dip that is suitable for a New Year's party or a Super Bowl get together. Only requires four ingredients and super fast to make. - 0
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 33.3831
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 42.4981
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 33.7194
Lime & Chipotle Scallops
Rinse and drain scallops.
If scallops are large, cut them into quarters.
Heat oil in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and chiles; cook, stirring, until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Stir in lime juice, vinegar, and... - 40.3206
Potato Chipotle Gratin
Potato Chipotle Gratin is a unique and winning layered potato dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Potato Chipotle Gratin! - 41.1267
Chipotle Turkey Burgers
This recipe is easy, gluten free and very tasty. Make a bunch of these and freeze them so you have them handy! Enjoy! - 0
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 117.798
How To Bake Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops
1. Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat it dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine breadcrumb, chill powder, cayenne pepper, chipotle powder, salt, and... - 0
Cast Iron Pork Tenderloins Rubbed With Chipotle
Did you know cooking meat in cast iron pots could make then tender and juicy? You wish to try, here is a pork recipe. The video clearly how simple and wonderful the recipe is when fully cooked and served with pineapple salsa. Watch the video for more... - 116.672
Avocado Chipotle Chicken Wings
Created by Chef Floyd Cardoz winner of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters
Executive Chef and Partner of North End Grill, New York City - 27.0901
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 32.5887
Southwestern Chicken Salad With Chipotle Caesar Dressing
1. Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, chipotle peppers and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
2. Place lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss. - 34.0897
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 108.342
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0152
Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Bisque
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onions; cook 1 minute or until tender. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in tomatoes and next 6 ingredients. Cook 9... - 33.3335
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
Turkey Chipotle Masa Stew
1. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, bring turkey breast, broth, and onion to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until turkey is no longer pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 8 to 10 minutes.
2. With a slotted spoon, lift turkey from... - 29.549
Smokey Chipotle Pasta
There are few dishes which beat Smokeychipotle Pasta as far as I am concerned. I made this Smokeychipotle Pasta last weekend for a dinner party and everyone loved it. Do it for fun! - 38.1439
Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add cottage cheese, process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add mayonnaise and yogurt,- process until blended. Spoon sauce into a bowl, cover and... - 29.6824
1.Wash chitole chiles with water and strain.
2.Take off the seeds.
3.Take a bowl, put chilies, water, vinegar, sugar and onion in it.
4.Let the ingredients chill.
5.Serve the salsa as condiment or as a topping on broiled fish or... - 32.5919
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Coat tortillas with spray on both sides.
Cut tortilla into 1/8 s.
Place each piece into muffin pan slots with the corners pointing up in order to create a triangular bowl look.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until they are golden brown... - 44.8094
Texas Chipotle Brisket
1. PLACE meat on heavy-duty foil. Mix pineapple and peppers; pour over meat. Enclose meat in foil leaving room for heat circulation. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. HEAT charcoal grill to medium heat. Pour half the barbecue sauce over meat. Reseal
packet. Place on... - 31.6324
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Infused Chipotle
Everybody likes mashed potatoes they are perfect for a meal. And if you are one who is always looking for new tastes, then mashed sweet potatoes with squash and chipotle is a must try for you. In this video, is very simple dish perfect for dinner with lots of... - 114.632
Quick Orange Chipotle Cookies
If you don’t like your cookies sweet, here is the right alternative for you. Spicy, chewy and flavorful orange chipotle cookie is a riot of flavors. Perfect for the holiday season, these warm, crunchy and mildly spiced cookies can make for great home... - 120.065
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 44.2215
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Chipotle Sherry Vinaigrette
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the olive oil.
Gradually whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is lightly thickened.
Taste and adjust the seasoning. - 28.8721
Every time I eat at Chipotle I always get the Carnitas, it's a type of pulled pork. It is so good that I wanted to make it at home but all of the so called "Chipotle Carnitas Clones" I found none of them even came close. I finally found one that used the... - 0
How To Make Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp tacos are so fresh and easy to make. They are great for these days that the weather is starting to get warm. The beauty of tacos is that you really do not need a whole lot of ingredients to make a wonderful meal. - 104.527
Chipotle Mexican Grill's Guacamole
There is nothing like a good Chipotle Mexican Grill's Guacamole dip to have by your side when you have burritos and nachos. This dip recipe is easy, trust me. You will learn how to make it in no time when you watch this video from CopyKat Recipes! - 111.943
Big Island Beef Burger With Chipotle Aioli
1. In a large mixing bowl, take the ground beef.
2. Add the granulated garlic and the onion powder. Mix well.
3. Form a patty between the palm of your hands and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook on both... - 100.129
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
Calamari With Tomato, Cilantro, Chipotle Sauce
1. To tenderize squid, in a large bowl combine squid, milk, garlic powder and turmeric. Mix well and soak for 24 hours.
2. For batter, in a large bowl, add flour, milk, egg, salt and pepper. Whisk well. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3.... - 112.057
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
As a go to favorite for the Ceja team, Dalia's, Chipotle Hummus is a sure win with family and friends. Healthy for you and light on the pocket book, we love pairing various Ceja wines with this healthy snack. Salud! - 118.018
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 33.2871
Chipotle restaurants are known for their wonderful food and the fact that they use local farms to supply their restaurants with fresh produce. They are also pretty good at sharing! We stopped by recently because they said they were going to share their famous... - 101.298
Shrimp And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chile
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the stock, salsa, rice, and onion.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender but not mushy. Increase the heat to the high setting.
3. Stir in the... - 33.2052
Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
Heat grill pan, skillet or barbecue (medium heat).
In small bowl, whisk together chile, sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, and cilantro.
Spread 1 tablespoon of chile-lime sauce on each of the tortillas.
Top 4 of the tortillas with the chicken and cheese,... - 39.3804
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 38.9873
Chipotle Shrimp, Ripe Mango And Sweet Onion Kebabs
If you are planning for a gorgeous outdoor grilling party, these shrimp kebabs can turn to be the crowd puller of your show. Shrimps marinated in chipotle barbecue sauce offers extra-ordinary flavor, when served as grilled. Grilled mango and sweet onions add... - 126.093
Chipotle Turkey Burger
If you think, you deserve a real treat, then cook this burger up, only for yourself. This fabulous chipotle turkey cheese burger is so gorgeous that you would remember this forever. How to prepare? Well, check with the video to learn the details. - 90.1672
Spicy Chipotle Macaroni & Cheese
Clearly macaroni and cheese is not health food but it sure is comfort food at its best. This version has chipotle peppers which add a wonderful smoky spiciness to it. - 135.89
Simple Turkey Chipotle Tortilla Soup
Thanksgiving is gone and probably you are among many of those women who are left with lot of turkey and other dishes you prepared. Watch this nice video which has a recipe on turkey chipotle tortilla soup. Enjoy the video. - 118.611
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 35.7936
Cold Smoked Apple With Chipotle Seasoned Swiss Cheese
1. Simply cut the cheese in 1/2" to 1" thick slices.
2. The first step is to mix the Apple Chipolte BBQ bath concentrate 1/8 cup to 1/8 cup of water.
3. Place the BBQ bath in a small bowl and mop it on both sides of the cheese.
4. Pat... - 97.395
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Chipotle Roasted Pork Loin
Here is a nice alternative to turkey for the Holidays. It is delicious and certainly frugal! This recipe is spicy, however. So if you are not fond of the heat you might not want to make it! You need the chillies to be dry pods which you will rehydrate. Look... - 116.208
Chipotle Pork Roast
1. Rinse pork; pat dry. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices. Cut 1/2-inch slits all over meat; insert garlic in them. Place meat in a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag.
2. In a blender, whirl orange juice, chilies with sauce, chopped oregano, and oil until smooth.... - 34.5653
Smoky Barbecue Salsa
Place the barbecue sauce, shallots, chipotle puree, molasses, maple syrup, vinegar and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add more water as necessary to prevent the mixture getting too thick.
With a... - 36.3005
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 123.252
Heat the olive oil in a saute pan or skillet and sear the scallops over high heat for 2 minutes, until cooked through.
Slice the scallops in half and then each half into quarters, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Rinse the chipotles with water and julienne into... - 31.628
Making Compound Butters
Savor the Flavors host Brittany Allyn shares recipes and ideas incorporating compound butters. - 0
Black Bean And Corn Salad
A great salad recipe for a cookout or picnic. This is a healthy salad that can be made ahead and refrigerated. If the chipotle chili powder is too spicy for your taste, substitute regular chili powder or reduce the amount of the chipotle chili powder. - 113.106
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
Making tacos was never so exciting. Here is an excellent video that shares a delightful grilled fish tacos recipe. Great way to impress your family and friends on a holiday picnic or a relaxing weekend. This step-wise video would definitely take you to an... - 131.955
Blue Crab Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine the crabmeat, eggs, parsley, mustard and bread crumbs.
Mix well and let stand a few minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the tomato-orange chipotle sauce, combine the tomatoes, oranges, onion, cilantro and chipotles in another... - 43.211
Spicy Pork Skewers With Onions And Peppers
Combine the soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar in a medium bowl; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Place 4 tablespoons of this mixture in a small bowl; stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the chipotle and set aside for a sauce.
Add the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle... - 42.414
Shrimp Tostada With Peach And Strawberry Salsa
1. In a bowl, place the shrimp and season with chipotle pepper and salt. Toss well and set aside.
2. For Salsa – in a bowl, mix together all the ingredients and set aside to let flavors infuse.
3. For shrimp – heat a shallow pan and... - 0
Creamy Avocado Whip
Looking for a dip to be had with your bag of chips? Try this Creamy avocado whip. Ready within minutes, this dip is a yummy accompaniment for your crunchy chips. - 96.5985
Scallops Wrapped In Bacon
Scallops Wrapped In Bacon is an amzing dish flavoured with the garlic, lemon, chipotle sauce and pepper. Join Amelia Ceja, President of Ceja Vineyards, as she prepares one of her favorite appetizers - scallops wrapped in bacon!! Join the fun and learn how to... - 111.518
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
Raw Smoked Barbeque Sauce With Sun Dried Tomatoes
A real treat for summer barbeque. This video makes a fine smoky barbeque sauce with sun dried tomatoes and chipotle. Infused with real smoky flavor, this is an excellent sauce for marinades. Use this while grilling to get a very savor taste to all the grilled... - 103.459
Oven Pulled Pork
Slow smoking a pork shoulder for pulled pork isn't always possible, but you can get great consistent results in your oven. The pulled pork recipe in the video is toned down a bit from what we will usually do around our house - we tried to make a good starting... - 110.985
Southwest Chicken Strips
The southwest flavor combinations and the crunchy outside texture of this chicken strip will leave you forgetting all about those fried chicken strips you get at the restaurants and get you cooking up this healthy and easy recipe in the comfort of your own... - 0
Bbq Beef Ribs (smoked Ribs)
1. Remove fatty membrane from beef rib. Trim off the hard fat if any. Wash and pat it dry.
2. For rub, in a small bowl, mix together salt, paprika, chipotle chili powder, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and brown sugar.
3. Sprinkle... - 94.056
Two Cup Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400 Â°F.
2. Combine the red beans, hominy, corn, tomatoes, oil, chicken, and chipotle peppers in a mixing bowl. Transfer the mixture to a 2-quart baking pan and season with salt to taste. Cover and bake until the chicken is cooked... - 35.613
Chipotle Bowl Recipes By Category