- » Chipotle Adobo Sauce
Chipotle Adobo Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chipotle adobo sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chipotle adobo sauce recipes.
Chipotle Tomatillo Salsa
Place the tomatillos, garlic, sugar, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Blend until mostly pureed.
Add the chipotles, adobo sauce, and cilantro leaves and blend briefly, leaving the salsa just a little textured. - 25.2582
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
Cover and blend on medium speed or process about 20 seconds or until well blended.
Pour sauce into 1-cup microwavable measure.
Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15... - 28.149
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 38.7116
Chipotle Bbq Sauce
Combine 112 cup water with all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Remove sauce from heat and strain, pressing through as much of the sauce as... - 33.0115
Beef Short Ribs In Chipotle Sauce
In a deep 4- to 5-quart pan, arrange ribs and onion, tucking chiles among ribs.
Add 1 cup of the broth and cover tightly.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat pulls away easily from bones (about 31/2 hours).
Uncover and bake until meat is browned (about 15... - 29.5267
Chipotle Sauce is easy to cook and donâ€™t take much time to prepare. The The creamy peanut butter gives the Chipotle Sauce a velevty taste. - 24.894
Eggplant Chipotle Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the eggplant, garlic and salt over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain, and add to the mixing bowl along with the remaining... - 31.0584
Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add cottage cheese, process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add mayonnaise and yogurt,- process until blended. Spoon sauce into a bowl, cover and... - 27.5528
Atlantic Salmon With Spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Coarsely chop 2 cloves garlic. Cut one slice off a red onion. Pull about 1 cup (hand full) of cilantro. Slice 3 limes in half.
2. Open 2 cans of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce and dump them into a... - 101.503
Chipotle Red Pepper Sauce
In a heavy skillet cook the bell peppers in the oil, covered, over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they are soft.
In a blender puree the mixture with the chipotle, the Worcestershire sauce, and salt to taste.
The - 21.2672
Chipotle Chicken Mac & Cheese
This easy Chipotle Chicken Mac and Cheese is a lighter version than most mac and cheese recipes. It uses reduced fat cheddar and milk and less cheese in the overall recipe. But you won’t be sacrificing taste since those smoky chipotles bring this dish to a... - 98.687
Texas Chipotle Brisket
1. PLACE meat on heavy-duty foil. Mix pineapple and peppers; pour over meat. Enclose meat in foil leaving room for heat circulation. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. HEAT charcoal grill to medium heat. Pour half the barbecue sauce over meat. Reseal
packet. Place on... - 33.3342
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 133.722
Golden Tomato, Ginger, And Chipotle Salsa
In a food processor or blender, puree 2 of the tomatoes, the chipotle chile, and ginger.
Add the remaining tomato and all of the other ingredients and pulse just enough to create a roughly blended mixture.
Be sure to leave the salsa somewhat chunky. - 29.9024
Fire Roasted Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat until lightly smoking, add the onion, and saute until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
Transfer the onion, half the blackened tomatoes, and garlic to a food processor or blender, and pulse until... - 32.1397
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 33.8397
Chipotle Potato Fries
If you are fond of potato fries why not try these sauted potoato fries with a flavorful twist of chipotle peppers. Take a look at this impressive video that demonstrates this recipe in a few steps. Great addition to your hoilday breakfast menu or as a side... - 106.994
J P Hayes's Chipotle Bbq Sauce
1) In warm water, rehydrate the New Mexican chilies and the ancho for about 15 minutes, till tender.
2) Reserve the soaking liquid.
3) Make a paste by pureeing the rehydrated chilies, chipotles in adono, pepper, oregano, cumin and salt... - 43.1658
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 125.891
As a go to favorite for the Ceja team, Dalia's, Chipotle Hummus is a sure win with family and friends. Healthy for you and light on the pocket book, we love pairing various Ceja wines with this healthy snack. Salud! - 119.542
Sweet Potatoes With Chipotles
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Whisk in the apple... - 35.6535
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 36.6975
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 37.7686
Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Bisque
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onions; cook 1 minute or until tender. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in tomatoes and next 6 ingredients. Cook 9... - 30.8385
Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
Heat grill pan, skillet or barbecue (medium heat).
In small bowl, whisk together chile, sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, and cilantro.
Spread 1 tablespoon of chile-lime sauce on each of the tortillas.
Top 4 of the tortillas with the chicken and cheese,... - 37.017
Chipotle Red Pepper Soup
1. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 18 minutes or until bell peppers are blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 20... - 32.6282
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 31.1668
Black Bean And Chipotle Pepper Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot oil for 3 minutes. Stir in black beans, beef broth, tomato, snipped cilantro, thyme, oregano, and chipotle pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. If... - 34.8409
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 45.8993
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 117.059
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 36.4458
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 34.1379
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0876
1. In a blender, combine the tomatoes with their reserved 1/2 cup of liquid and the chipotles; blend until almost smooth.
2. In a very large, deep skillet, heat the oil. Add two-thirds of the onion and cook over moderately high heat until browned around the... - 26.4204
Chipotle Pork Cheeseburgers
This week on “Cooking with Chef Hermann,” the Chef is grilling burgers… with pork. It’s Hermann’s own twist on a classic American dish. - 33.4697
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 121.072
Bbq Chipotle Chicken Sliders
These little sliders are super easy to make and absolutely fantastic! You can use rotisserie chicken for these or simply cook your own chicken. I used one whole chicken breast which I boiled and shredded for this. Depending on the size of your bread and the... - 135.316
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 32.234
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 126.731
Broccoli Cheddar Gratin With Chipotle
1. Preheat the broiler and position a rack 8 inches from the heat. Set a steamer basket in a large, deep skillet filled with 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Add the broccoli spears, cover and steam over high heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.... - 22.2463
Homemade Spicy Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Haven’t eaten spicy and hot food that could make you sweat with heat? Here is one such spicy salsa recipe for you. The chef makes tomato chipotle salsa for her family. Watch the video and make one such salsa for your family. - 134.743
How To Make Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp tacos are so fresh and easy to make. They are great for these days that the weather is starting to get warm. The beauty of tacos is that you really do not need a whole lot of ingredients to make a wonderful meal. - 36.4676
Spicy Chipotle Macaroni & Cheese
Clearly macaroni and cheese is not health food but it sure is comfort food at its best. This version has chipotle peppers which add a wonderful smoky spiciness to it. - 137.565
Homemade Steak Sauce
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com creates an easy homemade steak sauce with roasted vegetables, raisins and Worcestershire. - 105.123
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 142.227
Crispy Potato Tian
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl add in the olive oil and chipotle adobo sauce. Mix well.
3. Using brush grease the baking pan with half of the olive oil mixture.
4. Arrange the potatoes into the pan and brush... - 0
Add some zing to your dinner platter with this satisfying salsa. In this video, Betty let's out her favorite Tex-Mex salsa recipe, which she borrows from daughter's brother-in-law Chef Jason. Full of flavors and textures, a good salsa can make for a heart... - 103.163
Smoked Shrimp Salsa
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 24.3744
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 45.6345
Southwest Ballistic Burger
1. Preheat your grill to high.
2. Marinade bacon with chipotle adobo sauce and crisp it on grill. Flip occasionally.
3. Divide meat into two equal half and roll it into patties.
4. Pour little butter on grill and place patties on it.... - 0
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 40.4961
One of thousands of Jerk Marinades, the Chipotle adds a nice Smokey Flavor to the Marinade. I used Splenda, but Brown Sugar would make this more Authentic - 37.4806
Braised Beef Short Ribs In Barbecue Gravy
These short ribs are going to keep you snug in the cold weather! Robust flavors of the beef and served with potatoes and some gravy! See the video for more! - 85.209
Smoky Roasted Salsa
Place a 10- to 12-inch uncoated frying pan over high heat.
Add garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
Cook, turning often with tongs, until charred on all sides (about 10 minutes).
Remove from pan and let cool.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and discard seeds.
In a... - 26.8724
California Hopping John
In a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat, cook onion and garlic in oil, stirring often, until onion is limp, about 10 minutes.
Add cumin; stir for 1 minute.
Add green and chipotle chilies, rice, peas, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat, cover, and... - 33.7433
Place pork, broth, onion, coriander, cumin, oreg-ano, chiles, if desired, and bay leaves in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add enough water just to cover meat.
Cover pan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until meat pulls apart easily with a fork (3 to 4... - 28.5345
Refried Black Beans
Cook and stir onion, jalapeno chilies and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mash beans.
Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 15 minutes. - 33.1917
Beef Kabobs With Edamame Succotash
1 In a 10-inch skillet heat all the ingredients for succotash for 4-6 minutes stirring occasionally until endamame are crisp and tender. Refrigerate.
2 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all the marinade ingredients. A resealable food... - 45.732
Heat the olive oil in a saute pan or skillet and sear the scallops over high heat for 2 minutes, until cooked through.
Slice the scallops in half and then each half into quarters, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Rinse the chipotles with water and julienne into... - 30.2616
Mark's Black Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans, allow to cool, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and the rest of the ingredients, and thoroughly combine. - 32.5494
Ancho Chile Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 quart of warm water with the sun-dried tomatoes.
Drain the chiles and tomatoes, reserving 1 cup of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1 cup of plain... - 32.9071
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 139.376
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.766
Orange Marinated Chicken Fajitas
To make the orange marinade, combine the oranges, onion, chipotles, garlic, cilantro, herbs and salt in a food processor.
Pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the result is a rather coarse puree.
Place the chicken breasts in a plastic... - 42.1957
Flank Steak Taco With Salsa Verde
Check out this recipe for a tasty steak taco that would leave your mouth watering and stomach happy. Take a look at this video for a brilliant and easy way to use up your fresh vegetables. The recipe is so appealing and surely a gorgeous way to win! - 146.996
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 112.723
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 44.8056
Sassy Mojo Pork
Trim any fat from meat.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle peppers, orange juice, onion, oregano, lime juice, honey, oil, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or blend... - 39.2301
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.964
Portuguese Garlic Soup With Kale And Potato
Now for a recipe Portuguese-style? Why not! This recipe uses kale and potatoes. This recipe is really healthy and is a great cancer fighter and immune booster. Flavored with loads of garlic this is a simple dish, that’s simply flavored. Watch Katherine as... - 138.009
Spicy Andouille Posole
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add andouille, and cook 1 minute. Add bell pepper and zucchini; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
2. Add broth, hominy, and chiles. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or... - 28.7967
Chicken & Vegetable Soup
Remove chicken neck and giblets; rinse.
Reserve neck and liver for other uses; place remaining giblets in a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Pull off and discard lumps of fat from chicken; rinse chicken and add to pan.
Add water, garlic, peppercorns, and chiles.
Bring to a... - 37.943
Roasted Vegetable And White Bean Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
4. Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a... - 34.478
Roasted Veggie Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
3. Combine asparagus, onion, and garlic in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
4.... - 35.0548
Citrus And Tequila Chicken
Here is another exotic grilling recipe for your outdoor barbeque party. Citrus and tequila marinated chicken is slowly grilled on charcoal to make it soft, tender and delicious. You would definitely love this unique combination of flavors. Follow the easy... - 142.36
Historic missions, a flowing river, fresh and fabulous produce...and toilet seats!?!? San Antonio has it all. Join your RV Cooking Show friends as we tour this Texas gem then get ready for your own fiesta with these fajitas prepared 100% on the grill! - 108.869
Grilled Chicken & Prosciutto Sandwich (cooking With Carolyn)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Lay the prosciutto slices out individually on a baking sheet and bake it for 7 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4. Wrap the ciabatta rolls in... - 115.798
Texas Style Caviar
Ever tried a vegetarian caviar? Well its not really caviar but is just as great! In this recipe, Katherine shows you how to make a vegetarian style caviar, only more delicious, more healthy, and makes a great dip! Filled with the goodness of vegetable and... - 126.279
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 34.6824
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 35.9998
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 32.4057
Marinated Tempeh With Mango Mojo
To make the tempeh:
1. Cut each tempeh block into 12 even and angled slices.
2. In a large saucepan, combine 2 1/2 cups of water with the orange juice, shoyu, lime juice, garlic cloves, cumin, and bay leaf. Add the tempeh. Cover and bring to a boil over high... - 36.1347
Black Bean Burritos
Flour tortillas stuffed with a smoky chipotle chili-bean mixture, mozzarella and other tasty fillers will satisfy your lunch or dinner need to munch. - 34.0793
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 120.659
Marinated Zucchini Salad
1. Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves; cut halves cross wise into 1/4 inch (6-mm) thick slices. Place slices in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt. Toss to mix. Spread zucchini on several layers of paper toweling; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to... - 32.6519
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 44.4456
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 43.8809
Roasted Vegetable Chiles Rellenos
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove stem ends of poblano chiles, leaving chiles whole; discard seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes (garlic should be lightly browned; remove... - 37.4384
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 38.8781
Make way for some delicious Mexican food. Yes people from the kitchen of chef A Kwan, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Mexican Stew. A delicious main dish. Everyone should try out this recipe. - 106.654
Our chicken mole recipe is easy to make and the results are delicious. Mole sauce, pronounced Mow-lay, is a rich multidimensional sauce with a hint of sweetness and chocolate to round out the spicy elements. - 111.215
Sopa De Tortilla
This popular soup has as many variations as there are cooks. All seem to have some 'corn' taste, some 'smoky' taste, onion, cheese and of course, some kind of hot pepper. Use the variations depending on the ingredients at hand, and your taste. - 47.3579