- » Chipotle Adobo Sauce
Chipotle Adobo Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chipotle adobo sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chipotle adobo sauce recipes.
Chipotle Tomatillo Salsa
Place the tomatillos, garlic, sugar, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Blend until mostly pureed.
Add the chipotles, adobo sauce, and cilantro leaves and blend briefly, leaving the salsa just a little textured. - 25.2582
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
Cover and blend on medium speed or process about 20 seconds or until well blended.
Pour sauce into 1-cup microwavable measure.
Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15... - 28.149
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 38.7116
Chipotle Bbq Sauce
Combine 112 cup water with all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Remove sauce from heat and strain, pressing through as much of the sauce as... - 33.0115
Beef Short Ribs In Chipotle Sauce
In a deep 4- to 5-quart pan, arrange ribs and onion, tucking chiles among ribs.
Add 1 cup of the broth and cover tightly.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat pulls away easily from bones (about 31/2 hours).
Uncover and bake until meat is browned (about 15... - 29.5267
Chipotle Sauce is easy to cook and donâ€™t take much time to prepare. The The creamy peanut butter gives the Chipotle Sauce a velevty taste. - 24.894
Eggplant Chipotle Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the eggplant, garlic and salt over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain, and add to the mixing bowl along with the remaining... - 31.0584
Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add cottage cheese, process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add mayonnaise and yogurt,- process until blended. Spoon sauce into a bowl, cover and... - 27.5528
Atlantic Salmon With Spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Coarsely chop 2 cloves garlic. Cut one slice off a red onion. Pull about 1 cup (hand full) of cilantro. Slice 3 limes in half.
2. Open 2 cans of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce and dump them into a... - 101.503
Chipotle Red Pepper Sauce
In a heavy skillet cook the bell peppers in the oil, covered, over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they are soft.
In a blender puree the mixture with the chipotle, the Worcestershire sauce, and salt to taste.
The - 21.2672
Chipotle Chicken Mac & Cheese
This easy Chipotle Chicken Mac and Cheese is a lighter version than most mac and cheese recipes. It uses reduced fat cheddar and milk and less cheese in the overall recipe. But you won’t be sacrificing taste since those smoky chipotles bring this dish to a... - 98.687
Texas Chipotle Brisket
1. PLACE meat on heavy-duty foil. Mix pineapple and peppers; pour over meat. Enclose meat in foil leaving room for heat circulation. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. HEAT charcoal grill to medium heat. Pour half the barbecue sauce over meat. Reseal
packet. Place on... - 33.3342
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 133.722
Golden Tomato, Ginger, And Chipotle Salsa
In a food processor or blender, puree 2 of the tomatoes, the chipotle chile, and ginger.
Add the remaining tomato and all of the other ingredients and pulse just enough to create a roughly blended mixture.
Be sure to leave the salsa somewhat chunky. - 29.9024
Fire Roasted Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat until lightly smoking, add the onion, and saute until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
Transfer the onion, half the blackened tomatoes, and garlic to a food processor or blender, and pulse until... - 32.1397
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 33.8397
Chipotle Potato Fries
If you are fond of potato fries why not try these sauted potoato fries with a flavorful twist of chipotle peppers. Take a look at this impressive video that demonstrates this recipe in a few steps. Great addition to your hoilday breakfast menu or as a side... - 106.994
J P Hayes's Chipotle Bbq Sauce
1) In warm water, rehydrate the New Mexican chilies and the ancho for about 15 minutes, till tender.
2) Reserve the soaking liquid.
3) Make a paste by pureeing the rehydrated chilies, chipotles in adono, pepper, oregano, cumin and salt... - 43.1658
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 125.891
As a go to favorite for the Ceja team, Dalia's, Chipotle Hummus is a sure win with family and friends. Healthy for you and light on the pocket book, we love pairing various Ceja wines with this healthy snack. Salud! - 119.542
Sweet Potatoes With Chipotles
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Whisk in the apple... - 35.6535
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 36.6975
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 37.7686
Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Bisque
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onions; cook 1 minute or until tender. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in tomatoes and next 6 ingredients. Cook 9... - 30.8385
Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
Heat grill pan, skillet or barbecue (medium heat).
In small bowl, whisk together chile, sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, and cilantro.
Spread 1 tablespoon of chile-lime sauce on each of the tortillas.
Top 4 of the tortillas with the chicken and cheese,... - 37.017
Chipotle Red Pepper Soup
1. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 18 minutes or until bell peppers are blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 20... - 32.6282
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 31.1668
Black Bean And Chipotle Pepper Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot oil for 3 minutes. Stir in black beans, beef broth, tomato, snipped cilantro, thyme, oregano, and chipotle pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. If... - 34.8409
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 45.8993
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 117.059
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 36.4458
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 34.1379
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0876
1. In a blender, combine the tomatoes with their reserved 1/2 cup of liquid and the chipotles; blend until almost smooth.
2. In a very large, deep skillet, heat the oil. Add two-thirds of the onion and cook over moderately high heat until browned around the... - 26.4204
Chipotle Pork Cheeseburgers
This week on “Cooking with Chef Hermann,” the Chef is grilling burgers… with pork. It’s Hermann’s own twist on a classic American dish. - 33.4697
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 121.072