- » Chinese Wonton Soup
Chinese Wonton Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Wonton Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Wonton Soup recipes.
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 143.662
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 120.688
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
Chinese Pork And Shrimp Wonton Soup
Chinese pork and shrimp wonton soup is an appetizing soup with yummy wontons. This soup is simple and delicious with authentic chinese flavors in the wontons. Just relax and enjoy your evening with this wonderful soup with the family in your cozy home and... - 114.216
Chinese Chicken Wonton Soup
A warm soup for the hearty ones! Enjoy this warm bowl over dinner or a meal, once all together the dish is refreshing and healthy! See the video on to make this flavorful soup by Chef David. - 111.08
Easy Wonton Soup
You don't always have to depend on the Chinese takeout restaurant for a nice Wonton Soup. You can now learn how to make it at home. It is not rocket science and you can do it. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 94.2652
Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
Wonton Soup is a unique soup that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Wonton Soup recipe. - 48.7029
Kung Pao Wonton Soup
1) In a large bowl, mix chicken, peanuts, 2 tablespoons of the onions and hoisin sauce.
2) Now, brush the edges of a wonton wrap with water.
3) Put some chicken mixture on half part of wonton wrap.
4) Fold it over the mixture to for a... - 45.9533
1. For the filling, in a mixing bowl combine together egg, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Add ground pork and chopped shrimp and mix well.
3. Position wonton skin with one point.
4. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon... - 45.8269
Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wanton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wanton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg white.
Fold in half... - 45.7517
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 44.9877
Reserve one green onion top for garnish; chop remaining green onions.
Combine chopped green onions, ground beef, celery, parsley, salt and pepper in small bowl; mix lightly.
Place approximately 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls ground beef mixture in center of each wonton... - 44.7288
Wonton Soup With Noodles
Mix the pork with the seasoning and with the water chestnuts, onion, ginger and garlic.
Blend very thoroughly.
Place a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre of a wonton skin.
Fold in half to make a triangle.
Then fold the base of the triangle with the meat... - 44.6129
Microwaved Wonton Soup
1. In a large bowl, place all the filling ingredients and mix well. Combine them well till all the ingredients are mixed well.
2. Prepare the wonton skins by placing a little of the filling gin the center of each wonton skin. Bring the... - 44.191
Shrimp Wonton Soup
To make the filling, mix the egg, sherry, salt, pepper, oil, sugar and cornflour in a bowl.
Mix in the prawns and water chestnuts.
Place 1/2 tspn filling in the centre of each wonton wrapping.
Moisten the edges with water and fold into a triangle and... - 42.5796
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 42.0427
Traditional Wonton Soup
1. To make wanton skins, in a bowl beat the egg and mix with flour and water.
2. Knead well for 2 minutes to make a stiff dough.
3. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough till paper thin and cut into 7 cm x 7 cm... - 41.4973
Prawn And Wonton Soup
1. To make wontons, place pork, egg, spring onions, chili, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place spoonfuls of mixture in the center of each spring roll or wonton wrapper, then draw the corners together and twist to form small... - 38.1903
Simmer broth with turnip greens, tangerine peel and mushrooms for 30 minutes.
Remove greens and tangerine peel.
Season with salt and soy.
In separate saucepan cook wontons in salted boiling water 4 to 5 minutes, or until they rise to top; do not... - 36.8722
WONTONS: In bowl, combine chicken, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and oil; stir in carrot and chives.
Spoon 1 tsp (5 mL) onto each wonton wrapper; bring edges up around filling to resemble little pouches, squeezing to seal.
In large saucepan, bring stock, soy... - 36.7463
Wor Wonton Soup
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Set aside. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in... - 35.4642
Chicken Wonton Soup With Prawns
1. Place the chicken breast, 150g/5oz of the prawn tails, the ginger and spring onions in a food processor and process for 2-3 minutes. Add the egg, oyster sauce and seasoning and process briefly. Set aside.
2. Place 8 wonton wrappers at a time on a surface,... - 34.3914
Wah Wonton Soup
Bring simmered broth to boil, add gizzards and hearts and cook 3 minutes.
Add bamboo shoots, livers, squid and vegetable; bring back to boil and cook 2 minutes.
Add shrimp, bring just to boil and remove from heat.
Add wontons, as in Wonton Soup. - 34.0632
1 Squeeze mushrooms dry. Remove stalks and finely chop the caps. Combine mushrooms, pork, shrimp, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce and sherry. Let stand 30 minutes.
2 Place 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) of filling slightly off center of each wrapper. Fold wrapper... - 31.5125
Homemade Wonton Soup
1. In a 3-quart saucepan bring 6 cups water to boiling. With a spoon place wontons, 1 at a time, into boiling water; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. (If using frozen wontons, do not thaw; after adding, return water to boiling before simmering.)... - 29.734
Easy Wonton Soup
1. Prepare wontons Make egg threads Mince scallion.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add wontons and simmer, uncovered, until they float (about 5 minutes). Drain. Keep wontons warm.
3. Meanwhile bring stock to a boil. Add salt and soy sauce.
4. Place wontons at the... - 27.7704
Chinese Chicken Soup With Wonton Noodles
1. In a large saucepan, bring broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and oriental vegetables to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, partially covered, until vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add wonton skins and chicken.... - 26.5587
Shrimp Wonton Soup
1. In a bowl add in the shrimp, salt, garlic, black pepper and onion. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Place a small teaspoon of the filling in the wonton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wonton noodle entirely. Fold the wonton noodle as shown in the... - 0