- » Chinese Wheat Noodles
Chinese Wheat Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese wheat noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese wheat noodles recipes.
Whole Wheat Noodles
1. Put the flour and salt in a pile on a board. Make a well in the center. Add egg, egg yolks, about 3 tablespoons water, and the oil to the well.
2. With the fingers, gradually mix the liquid ingredients into the flour, or mix in a food processor.
3. Add... - 29.7707
Wheat Noodles With Honey Roasted Pork
1. Wash the pork and cut into long thin strips. In a large bowl, tip in the honey, dark soy sauce, and five spice powder. Add the pork to the bowl and marinate overnight till required.
2. Wash the vegetables and set aside to drain.
3.... - 46.3518
Hakka Noodles Or Vegetable Chow Mein- Indo-chinese
All you noodle lovers will really enjoy this dish. The chef uses eggless noodles as shown in the video. So vegetarians can try out this recipe for sure. It is easy and quick to make. I'm sure your family and guests will like the eggless noodles. Do check out... - 93.7841
Beef And Asparagus With Chinese Noodles
Place the beef and hoisin sauce in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the beef.
Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, about 20-30 minutes or up to 1 day.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package... - 39.4673
Vegetable Lo Mein
In a small bowl combine mushrooms and the 1 cup boiling water.
Cover and let stand for .20 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Chop mushrooms and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook noodles in additional boiling water for 5 minutes;... - 47.2782
Chinese Style Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles, until cooked. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the carrot... - 49.4883
Chinese Vegetable Noodles
Vegetable noodles is a very popular Chinese dish. This is a hit among the elders as well as kids. You can use whole wheat noodles to make it healthier. - 0
Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup
In a large soup pot place chicken broth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, scallions, carrots, soy sauce, sugar, Sherry and ginger; reduce heat.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Bring to a boil; add vermicelli.
Cook over medium-high heat for 15... - 44.9264
Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls (cheung Fun) Dim Sum
1) Fill the bottom pan of a steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the rice flour, wheat strach, cornstarch, oil and salt. Ensure that the batter does not have any lumps.
3) Line a baking dish with... - 86.1291
These Chinese noodles are really delicious, though a bit difficult to make !Try these Chinese Noodles for your lunch today with your favorite savory sauces and adequate salads. Feel free to comment here about the dish! - 36.1245
Siwer Pin Noodles With Shredded Chicken
1 Sift wheat starch and salt into a mixing bowl. Pour in boiling water and stir. Cover for 5 minutes then remove cover and knead to form a smooth dough.
2 Roll out into a long sausage-shaped roll and cut into 24 equal portions. Knead each portion into the... - 34.5494
Home Made Eggless Noodles
Sift flour and salt in a bowl.
Add water slowly and knead until smooth.
Cover dough with damp cloth for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle cornflour on a board and roll the dough until very thin.
Fold this into 4 or 5 layers and cut across the layers as thin... - 32.9457
Cold Chengdu Noodles
Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
Add the noodles and stir to coat the noodles with the sauce, then add beansprouts and mix carefully with chopsticks or a fork, taking care not to break the sprouts.
Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle each... - 35.8445
Hot And Spicy Hawker Noodles
Set the noodles aside for blanching later.
Heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork over very high heat for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
Mix well with the preserved radish and set aside.
Heat chicken stock and add all other ingredients except noodles and spring... - 43.0912
Chilli Garlic Shanghai Noodles
Shanghai Noodles are a thick egg noodles which is used in Chinese cuisine. This is not a traditional noodle but a staple of Shanghai cuisine which are served at the dumpling houses. - 40.3462
Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl.
Make a large depression in the center of the flour mixture.
Mix the eggs, oil, and water.
Pour into the center of the flour.
Work flour into the liquids by hand to make a stiff dough.
Place dough on unfloured... - 35.5224
Fried Noodles Xiamen Style
Peel prawns, remove heads and discard any intestinal tract.
Keep prawns aside and put heads and shells in a pan with 1 cup water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing on heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Set... - 47.2404
Zesty Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cook the noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Place the noodles in a large bowl. Pour half of the dressing... - 28.3509
Cold Buckwheat Noodles
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the scallions, peanut oil, chili oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Set the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large pot of boiling lightly salted water,cook the noodles till they are just cooked for about... - 39.8352
Noodle Cheese Balls
This is a very easy and tasty recipe that you can make with leftover noodles.. - 37.0413
Orange Sesame Noodles With Seared Scallops
Combine the soy sauce, peanut butter, oil, zest, orange juice, and 1/8 teaspoon of the cayenne in a large bowl; set aside.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain and immediately toss with the orange mixture.
Set aside at... - 38.2936
Curried Shrimp Noodles With Basil
Place the shrimp and curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Drain and... - 40.1147
Tofu Chow Mein
Loosen the precooked noodles by soaking in a bowl of hot water for 2-3 minutes, then drain and set aside. Mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and water in a bowl.
Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add the oil and stir-fry the... - 37.1291
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Chap Jae (jap Chae)
This is one of my favourite dishes and it is very healthy! The noodles are yam noodles and do not contain wheat or flour. Jap Chae is a fabulous Healthy Choices meal. - 51.0365
Filipino Misua Soup
Misua is salted Chinese noodles made from wheat flour. The noodle soup is a classic in Southeast Asia, served on special occasion like birthdays as the noodles symbolize longevity. This version of misua recipe includes bottle gourd and ground pork. This... - 121.067
Laksa Noodles Soup
Laksa is a true merger of Chinese and Malay flavors and is a popular soup in Singapore. Well! at least I get the idea from there, although, it is widely eaten in Malaysia and Indonesia too. - 0
Jjajangmyeon - Korean Noodles With Pork And Black Bean Sauce
Today we're making my version of Jjajangmyeon. It's a Korean wheat noodle bowl with a pork and black bean sauce that's derived from a Chinese dish called zhajiangmian. There's an instant version of this dish called "Chapaghetti" that's quite popular in the... - 0
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Cut cauliflower into florets.
Trim French beans and cut into 1" pieces.
Cut carrots, bell peppers and spring onions into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat and add vegetables.
Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and soya... - 47.8444
Cantonese Tomato Beef
1) Discard excess fat from beef and slice it lengthwise into 2 strips.
2) Slice this again into 1/2-inch-thick pieces across the grain.
3) In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
4) Coat beef slices... - 43.4403
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 43.6157
Flank Steak Oriental
Partially freeze flank steak.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice each half into 1/4-inch strips.
Place vegetables in a large, heavy pan.
Add the 3/4 cup water.
Cover, bring to a boil, and boil 5 minutes over high heat until celery is tender but still... - 43.3202
Tuna Or Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to mix leaving the potato chips or crumbs.
3) Use a 2-qt. oiled casserole to line with half quantity of potato chips or crumbs.
4) Place the mixture in the casserole and... - 41.8388
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588