Chinese Salad Dressing
- » Chinese Vinaigrette
Chinese Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Vinaigrette recipes.
Poached Chicken With Chinese Vinaigrette
1. In a large pan, place the chicken, garlic and the ginger and cook the ingredients over medium heat.
2. Add cold water to cover the ingredients
3. Bring the water to simmering point and then cover and cook the chicken till the chicken is tender. This... - 42.8881
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 36.3129
Calamari With Chinese Vinaigrette
1. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well blended; set aside.
2. Bring 4 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the squid, including the tentacles, and cook for 1 minute. Drain, rinse under cold running water, and... - 32.0663
You May Also Like!
Process all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade until combined, about 5 seconds. - 25.0897
1) In a bowl, whisk the orange zest and juice, both vinegars, soy sauce, and mustard together.
2) While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in both oils and continue whisking until emulsified.
3) Use as required.
Store covered in the... - 35.0116
Bok Choy With Ginger Vinaigrette
Cut any bok choy that are thicker than 3 inches in half lengthwise; leave smaller ones whole.
Arrange as many bok choy on a steaming rack as will fit without crowding.
Steam until stalks begin to turn translucent and are soft when pierced (4 to 5... - 33.7563
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 100.83
Sweet And Tangy Oriental Vinaigrette
I drowse my salads with the Sweet And Tangy Oriental Vinaigrette when ever I feel like serving a unique and tasty salad! Its often my surprise dish for parties! Try the Sweet And Tangy Oriental Vinaigrette, I am sure you will love its flavors! - 31.548
1. In a bowl combine all the ingredients, transfer to a small jar with tight-fitting lid and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Mix with salads before serving after shaking well. - 26.9944
Sliced Beefsteak Tomatoes With Ginger Basil Vinaigrette
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, basil, garlic, five spice, and dry mustard.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes; if made ahead, cover and chill up to 3 days.
Stir to use.
Rinse, core, and thickly slice tomatoes; put on a platter.
Pour half the vinaigrette over... - 33.4961
Black Beans And Rice With Cumin Vinaigrette
1.Take a medium bowl and add in beans, bell pepper, rice and mix well.
2.In a mixing bowl, beat together the remaining ingredients with a fork or a whisk.
3.Pour this on the rice mixture and toss well to coat.
4. Can be served immediately.
5.... - 44.7286
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 128.592
Chinese Chicken Salad With Noodles
This Chinese Chicken Salad simply doesn't seem to go off my mind even after eating it so many times â€¦its so tasty ! I love it with bread dishes. Try this easy-to-prepare Chinese Chicken Salad with other dishes and come back here to tell me what you... - 25.8186