- » Chinese Vegetarian Appetizer
Chinese Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Classic Chinese Spring Rolls
Appetizing snacks filled with vegetables and seasonings are great to indulge in with sauces. Watch the video how to make spring rolls in the classic Chinese style using cabbage and other vegetables as the key ingredients. Great with any tangy sauce of your... - 115.353
Spring Rolls With Mushrooms
1. Heat oil in a pan, through the mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Season with mushroom sauce. Stir well and set aside in a bowl.
4. Add in the Thai basil and mix... - 112.968
1. In a mixing bowl mix 1 cup maida, 2 tbsp corn flour, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 or 2 tsp green chilies, salt and black pepper powder.
2. Add 1 cup of water little by little and stir with the wooden spoon.
3. Make sure that there are no... - 111.103
Raw Rice Paper Spring Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
When it’s raw, it’s real! There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an raw-some recipe that is... - 107.504
Crispy Eggplant And Asparagus
How about a great vegetarian recipe? A really great combination of eggplant and asparagus. Prepared using Ching's secret sauces, that are convenient and easy to use. A good crispy dish with a lovely spicy sauce. Watch as Chef Vikas prepares this dish. - 99.6198
Garlic Fried Baby Corn And Mushroom
Vegetarian Chinese recipes? Baby corn and mushrooms are a great combination and one that is commonly used in Chinese dishes. Crispy fried first and then into a sauce, this is a delicious dish that works great as an appetizer. A little bit of Hindi language... - 99.5965
Grilled Pineapple With Hot And Sour Sauce
1. Preheat indoor grill turning on 2 induction stoves.
2. Cut pineapple into big chunks.
To prepare the sauce:
3. In a nonstick pan add minced garlic, soy sauce, Schezwan sauce and water if needed to adjust the consistency and mix... - 95.7074
Have you ever tried cooking cauliflower in a Chinese style? Here is a great recipe…Cauliflower Manchurian that is bound to sweep your guests off their feet! Watch Chef Vikas and then try out this quick and delicious looking recipe. A little but of Hindi... - 95.0999
Spicy Potatoes In Schezwan Sauce With Vegetables
Trying to figure out a great starter? Here is the recipe for schezwan potatoes slightly changed to add in some vegetables as well! Watch Chef Vikas as he prepares this dish and gives some helpful information. - 91.3125
Spiced Cucumber In Schezwan Sauce
Bored of the same salads? Here is a unique recipe combining cucumber and schezwan sauce!! A great dish that could be used as either a salad or a side dish…works perfectly well both ways!! Watch it and try it out! - 90.9666
Chinese Spring Onion Pancake
1) In a large bowl, mix the flour with 100 milliliters of water. Stir well, and then add the remaining water.
2) Stir well, add more water if needed, and then cover the batter and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
3) Once the batter has rested, add the... - 90.8944
Fried Vegetable Spring Roll
Don’t you just love spring rolls? A favorite among kids, this is a great recipe to know to make at home. Chef Vikas shows you how to make these at home! Ching’s sauces are a convenient way to prepare Chinese at home. - 90.2474
Chinese Style Cottage Cheese And Potato Balls
Looking for a great vegetarian appetizer? Here is another great recipe from Chef Vikas. Made with cottage cheese and then some additional vegetables, this seems like a great option to try out. Don't worry if you here some Hindi language, you are missing... - 90.1673
Vegetarian Manchow Soup
A quick soup without any effort? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s secret recipe showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant Manchow soup! Watch the video and prepare your own in minutes! - 86.2174
Spicy Potatoes In Schezwan Sauce
Trying to figure out a great starter? Here is schezwan potatoes…a great recipe that is quick and simple. Watch the video as Chef Vikas shows you how best to prepare this dish. - 85.8322
Sweet And Sour Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret, demonstrating how to best prepare this instant pack. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great pack to have handy. Watch and learn!! - 85.0719
Chinese Tomato Soup
Tomato soup with a difference? Try out this soup with a Chinese twist! An instant soup which only needs to be boiled in water. Watch Chef Vikas prepare this and learn how to do it right. - 83.3907
Instant Mixed Vegetable Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is another great instant recipe from Ching’s! A wonderful mixed vegetable soup. Chef Vikas shows you how to make this the right way. Watch and learn. - 82.9279
Potatoes in any form? Here is a great video for you to try. A Chinese style recipe that shows a great looking spicy potato appetizer! Try it out! - 78.7243
Spicy Beijing Soup
Beijing style hot soup for a cold winter’s day? Try out this instant soup available through Ching’s. Just add in boiling water and cook. Watch and learn! - 77.8329
Hot & Sour Vegetarian Soup
Hot and sour soup for dinner? No big deal, just pick up[ a packet of Chings ready to cook pouch, boil it in water, and there it is!! A nice hot bowl of soup ready to be eaten!! Watch and learn! - 74.9307
Sweet And Sour Sauce
With only a handful of ingredients from your refrigerator and pantry, you can whomp up a lip smacking sweet and sour sauce that will jazz up just any dish you want. Drizzle them over your tender chicken or vegetables and enjoy a hearty, healthy meal. This... - 72.3046
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 1: Preparation
The holiday season can do serious harms to your waistline. However, if you are wary of gorging into calorie-dense meat and pies, then something as light yet feisty like pumpkin soup will ensure that you enjoy your Thanksgiving treat to the fullest. Filling... - 65.9009
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 2: Preparation Cont.
Be it Halloween or Thanksgiving, your holiday platter is incomplete without hearty, delicious pumpkin soup that just oozes with fall's bounties. This video features an extremely simple recipe on pumpkin soup that is sure to get you drooling and inspire you to... - 65.2259
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 48.97
Black Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat oil until sizzling.
2. Add carrots, onions, and bok choy; stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Combine1 cup water and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Rinse beans, drain, and puree in blender or food... - 47.5639
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 46.6749
Chinese Egg Rolls
1. To prepare the dough for the egg roll shell, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour and salt. Add the water and bind to make a dough. Knead with you fist until it is soft and pliable. Cover the bowl and keep aside until later.
2. In... - 46.3246
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 46.3114
Sweet Corn Soup
In a saucepan, combine corn and three cups stock.
Cook on medium fire for five to ten minutes.
Liquidise half the corn.
Mix it with the rest of the corn.
Blend balance stock with cornflour.
Cook till transparent and clear, stirring all the time.
Add corn... - 46.1666
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 45.758
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 x 1 x 1/2-inch strips.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add water and salt, and toss gently to mix.
Set aside for 30 minutes; drain.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to... - 45.6208
Sweet Potato Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and onions and allow to saute for a couple of minutes
2. Add broth, sweet potato, salt, thyme,maple syrup, nutmeg, red pepper, salt and curry powder, and bring it to a boil
3. Cover the saucepan, turn the heat down... - 44.509
Five Flavored Watercress Salad
Bring water to a boil in a large pot.
Plunge watercress into boiling water and cook for 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove watercress, reserving water.
Rinse watercress under cold running water and drain well.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and squeeze... - 44.1044
Fava Bean And Jalapeno Wontons
1.Take a saucepan and place the fava beans in them.
2. Add in some water, salt and cover.
3. Bring the mixture to boil and cook for about 5 minutes to tenderize the beans. Larger and mature beans may take longer.
4.Drain and wash the beans in cold... - 43.7759
Sweet And Sour Garlic Vegetables
1. Peel, trim, and slice vegetables with care.
2. Combine vinegar, salt, and sugar in a large jar.
3. Add vegetables to the jar, and shake well to mix them properly.
4. Cover the jar and place it in freeze overnight with occasional shaking of its... - 43.1737
Frosty Watermelon Soup
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Place over hot water to melt until ready to use.
Press watermelon through a sieve.
Add sugar, lime juice, and salt.
Stir in melted gelatin.
Chill until mixture has thickened slightly, 3 to 4 hours.
Serve in chilled bouillon... - 43.1347
Tuna Salad Cantonese
1) In a large bowl, add peas, tuna, mushrooms and melon balls to combine.
2) In another small bowl, add soy sauce, bouillon and sweetener. Combine to dissolve all.
3) Drizzle in this soy sauce mix over the salad.
4) Lightly toss and place inside... - 42.8888
1. Take a bowl, add flour and mix warm milk, yeast, egg, sunflower oil and salt and mix thoroughly to form a light, yet thick batter. Keep aside for 1 hour in a warm place.
2. Peel bananas, halve bananas lengthwise and then crossways, twice, for making... - 42.786