- » Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese vegetable stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese vegetable stir fry recipes.
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry In Black Bean Sauce
Like tofu? This is meant for you...fast and healthy...great for vegetarians. Chef MJ demonstrates a delicious and healthy way to use tofu in a black bean stir fry. It is low in calories and full of flavor. This stir-fry is the perfect way to enjoy the colors,... - 131.287
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 111.667
Stir-fry Choy Sum With Cashew Nuts
All you stir-fry food lovers will really enjoy this quick stir-fry dish. Choy sum is a Chinese green vegetable. It's an easy to make dish without much effort. Watch the video to see how simple it is to make this dish. - 111.098
Healthy Beef And Vegetable Stir-fry: Preparation - Part 1
Are you interested to try a novel Chinese food combination? The great thing about Chinese cuisine is not just the cooking and serving methods. The choice and combination of ingredients like vegetables and beef adds a shade of good health and taste in every... - 107.329
Chinese Vegetables Stir Fry
Chinese Vegetables Stir Fry is a quick and easy stir fry with a few carrots, broccoli, green pepper, water chestnuts and snow peas. The chef here makes it look all the more easy to cook the recipe at home. Surely something simple to get your hands on after a... - 106.981
Chinese New Year Seven Vegetable Stir Fry
Flavor, happiness and luck can be yours if you make this wonderful colorful and festive stir fry in honor of the Chinese New Year. Like all stir fries, the only difficult part is the preparation of the ingredients while the cooking process is quick and easy.... - 106.518
Veggie Stir Fry With Bok Choy
Have you ever watched any chef to stir-fry - then you know how quick and easy the process is. This recipe of veggie bok choy noodles is a must-try for you, to enjoy the fun of cooking as well as the taste of the end-product. In this video, the chef describes... - 83.5709
Shrimp And Vegetable Stir Fry
Chinese shrimp and vegetable stir fry is an easy recipe presented by the chef in simple manner. Definitely something excellent to prepare for lunch or dinner with a scrumptious taste. Serve this shrimp and vegetable stir fry with some warm rice for a hearty... - 81.8926
Vegetable Tofu Stir Fry
1) Combine together the sherry and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir well to dissolve.
2) Add the sugar, salt, soy sauce and ginger root. Stir well and set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a wok or 12-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the tofu and cook, quickly... - 47.4987
Baby Vegetable Stir Fry With Orange And Oyster Sauce
1) In a jug, blend corn flour with water to prepare the sauce.
2) Stir in orange rind and juice, oyster sauce and sherry or vinegar. Combine thoroughly.
3) Use a wok to heat up over moderate heat.
4) Add oil to get hot but not... - 47.4061
Garden Vegetable Stir Fry
Cut carrots into thin sticks.
In covered saucepan cook carrots and green beans in boiling salted water for 3 minute's.
Cover and cook 2 minutes more; drain well.
In small bowl blend water into cornstarch; stir in soy sauce, dry sherry, sugar,... - 45.9774
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take the chicken breasts and cut into 2-inch strips.
2) Take the first three ingredients and mix them well.
3) Add the chicken breast strips into the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile heat the wok and put the chicken... - 45.9208
Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a jug, blend the corn flour with 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Add remaining water, soy sauce and star anise. Combine thoroughly and keep aside.
3) Use a wok to heat up.
4) Pour in half of the oil and place over a moderate heat until... - 45.8707
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Marinate chicken in soy sauce and ginger 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In nonstick wok or skillet, heat oil over high heat.
Add marinated chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken, leaving juices in the pan.
Add... - 45.3958
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Have all vegetables ready before you start cooking.
Heat oil with garlic in large heavy skillet, until very hot.
Add carrots and celery and stir-fry until shiny with oil and partly cooked, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add zucchini, green onions, and pepper... - 44.5904
Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Remove broccoli florets, keep aside and cut stalks into diagonal slices. Halve the baby corn cobs lengthwise.
2. In a large frying pan or wok, add baby corn cobs and broccoli stalks and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Mix... - 44.5346
Bean Sprout And Carrot Stir Fry
Prepare the vegetables.
Pour boiling water over the sprouts, wait 20 seconds, then drain them and refresh in cold water.
Julienne the carrots and sweet red pepper.
Parboil the carrot sticks for 30 seconds; drain.
Slice the onion and mushrooms thin.
Julienne... - 44.2714
Nate's Stir Fry
A healthy stir fry, the Fiveadayz way! (Please remember the vegetables will cook down to approx 60% of their original size).
Hello again, the latest addition to our cooking series has now been uploaded, special thanks to Gus Miller for the soundtrack-check... - 44.126
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the broth, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy 'sauce, sugar, ginger, and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking... - 43.9472
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Cut capsicum in half, remove seeds and membrane.
Cut into thin strips.
Slice mushrooms in half.
Cut any large baby corn in half.
1.Cut cabbage into thick slices, then crosswise into squares.
2.Brush barbecue flatplate with... - 43.113
Beef & Vegetable Stir Fry
Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder.
Add beef strips to marinade; let stand 15 minutes to 2 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in cold water.
Add bouillon and remaining soy sauce to cornstarch mixture; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok... - 42.8568
Spicy Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a wok, heat some oil.
2) Rotate oil to coat sides of the wok. 3) Add gingerroot and cook. Then add remaining vegetables.
4) Cook the vegetables until done.
5) Now add the cabbage and chili puree and cook for few seconds.
6) Serve... - 41.7658
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
Combine soy sauce, oil and chicken stock.
Heat a nonstick wok or skillet over high heat and add soy sauce mixture.
Over high heat, stir-fry cabbage, carrots, snow peas, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
Add ginger, stir to... - 40.6727
Ham And Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
In a small bowl, stir the cornstarch into the water.
Then stir in the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger and red pepper.
Add the oil to a wok or large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the carrots, green pepper strips and onions.
Stir-fry for 3... - 38.5506
Ribbon Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Use a wok to heat up over moderate heat.
2) Pour in oil and heat until hot but not smoking.
3) Place all the vegetables and garlic to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4) Season with little salt and plenty of pepper.
5) Use plates to pile the... - 37.6495
Chinese Pork & Vegetable Stir Fry
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; brown pork.
Remove and set aside.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 37.6438
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take a small skillet and heat oil in it.
2) SautÃ© celery in it until tender.
3) Mix in sprouts, pimientos, and soy sauce and sautÃ© them for 1 minute.
4) To a serving dish, transfer the vegetables and add in sesame seed.
5) Serve hot. - 36.4097
Szechuan Vegetable Stir Fry
1. To marinate tofu, place in 8-inch round or square glass baking dish. Combine 1/2 cup vegetable broth, orange juice, soy sauce, chili oil, fennel seeds and black pepper in small bowl; pour over tofu. Let stand 15 to 60 minutes. Drain; reserve marinade.
2.... - 34.6348
Sweet And Sour Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a wok or large heavy skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and shallots and stir-fry over moderate heat until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the long beans, carrots, bell pepper, baby corn, cauliflower and hot pepper and continue to... - 34.383
Sweet N Sour Stir Fry
In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots, snow peas and bell pepper, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add tomato, water chestnuts, cucumber and Sweet 'n Spicy French Dressing blended with brown sugar and soy... - 32.4464
Three Winters Stir-fry
This Three Winters dish can turn out to be much more satisfying and tastier than you expect. If you like dried black mushrooms, you will love this Three Winters recipe even more This recipe will inspire you! - 30.6573
A Vegetarian Oriental Stir Fry
The Vegetarian Oriental Stir Fry is an incomparable dish with a wonderful flavor. This yummy dish can bee put together in no time and is perfect for your week da dinners. Just try making this Vegetarian Oriental Stir Fry for your yourself! - 29.8399
Vegetarian Stir Fry
In large skillet, place vegetables and water.
Cover; cook 7 to 10 minutes over medium heat. Uncover; stir in beans, spaghetti sauce and garlic powder; cook until heated through.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 26.1433