- » Chinese Vegetable
Chinese Vegetable Recipes
Chinese vegetable or vegetables include an array of vegetables which come from different parts of the plant. Every Chinese recipe has a healthy mix of vegetables used. Vegetables are popularly added to soups, salads ... More »
Garlic-pepper Stir Fried Chinese Greens
Don’t you just love Chinese greens? Simple to cook and full of flavor, these greens feel healthy just simply stir fried! Watch Chef Vikas as he stir fries Chinese greens with an added flavor of garlic and soya. Watch and learn! - 114.933
Vegetable Stir Fried
This dish it quick and easy to make.You cn use any of your favorite UNSALTED nuts like: almonds, cashews, etc.....Ejoy!! - 108.176
Sauteed Chinese Beans
Greens are an important source of goodness for you and here is a Robin creation using them in a Chinese Style. Simple and comforting, it’s a must have for healthy dinners as an accompaniment to meat dishes. - 106.995
Chinese Style Stir Fried Garlic And Ginger Bok Choy
Bok Choy is such a wonderful green and is easy to find in grocery stores. This is great a vegetable for many reasons; it’s cheap, it takes a few minutes to cook, it has a beautiful subtle sweet flavor, and of course it’s packed with nutritional goodness.... - 104.935
Low Carb Stir Fried Bok Choy
Are you looking for a healthy bok choy recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook yummy Chinese cabbage that is very healthy. This recipe is so easy that you would want to cook it all the time! - 98.3984
Pork And Bok Choy Stir Fry
Its a weeknight and you want a recipe that is convenient and quick? Watch chef Binks prepare this tasty Pork and Bok Choy Stir Fry. The dish is easy to make and is full of flavor too. - 97.5481
Chinese Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy pork recipe? Here is Chinese sliced pork with garlic sauce. Here the chef has simply boiled the pork and sliced to serve with a flavorful garlic sauce and cucumber slices. Try out this simple recipe, if you like the meaty pork... - 88.8003
Bbq Stuffed Fresh Mushrooms
1) Chop the shrimp and then wrap it in a thin plastic sheet. Beat with a mallet till the meat is crushed.
2) Preheat the grill for barbecuing.
3) Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the seasoning (1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper). Mix... - 85.8149
Veggie Stir Fry With Bok Choy
Have you ever watched any chef to stir-fry - then you know how quick and easy the process is. This recipe of veggie bok choy noodles is a must-try for you, to enjoy the fun of cooking as well as the taste of the end-product. In this video, the chef describes... - 83.5709
Blended Bok Choy Green Vegan Smoothie
Love Bok Choy? Then turn your favorite vegetable into a delicious smoothie that is 100% vegan and so healthy that you can keep drinking it all the time! Watch the video to know more. - 79.9896
Sea Bass With Bok Choy And Almonds
Looking for dinner ideas for two, then take a look at this classic sea bass with bok choy and almonds recipe. An extremely healthy meal and is simple to put together. All said, but proper step by step instructions and clear ingredient details towards the... - 73.6781
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 50.0157
Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as... - 49.8602
Pike Sauteed With Chinese Vegetables
This Pike Sauteed With Chinese Vegetables is what you cuold have if you are interested in having a freshwater fish and vegetables dish for a change ! You will surely want to cook this fish, celery cabbage, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and snow peas dish... - 49.7274
Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage
Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage. The first time I had this dish at my aunts house, its flavors pleasantly surprised me. I got hold of this Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage recipe the very same day and have been a fan of this dish for years now!... - 49.616
Traditional Creamed Chinese Cabbage
Creamed Chinese Cabbage has a strong and addictive flavor that vegetarians like me will find very difficult to resist!. This yummy Creamed Chinese Cabbage is one of the dishes that I am known for. Little do they know that the credit goes to this simple and... - 49.0409
Chinese Cabbage And Mushrooms
1) In a bowl of warm water, place mushrooms to soak for 15 minutes.
2) Dry the mushrooms by squeezing. Discard the tough stalks.
3) Wash the cabbage leaves and tear into pieces.
4) In a wok or deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
5) Add... - 49.0005
Spicy Chinese Eggplant
1) In a small bowl, combine the sauces and tomato paste. Keep it aside.
2) In a fry pan add oil and heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions and sauté until translucent.
4) Add eggplant to the fry pan and sauté until it changes... - 48.1733
Chinese Broccoli Scallop
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
2) Using a knife, cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces.
3) In a saucepan, boil salted water. Add the broccoli and cook for about 10 minutes or until it wilts.
4) Meanwhile in a small saucepan, melt... - 47.5162
Stuffed Chinese Mushrooms
1) In a basin, cover the mushrooms with boiling water, allow to stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the pork, soy sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and the ginger together, until thoroughly combined.
3) Spoon the filling... - 47.2826
Chinese Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables ! Oh Wow! This irresistibly tasty stir fry of mixed vegetables makes a mind-blowing combination with pasta dishes ! Never miss out on these Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables. Let me know if you like them the way I do ! - 47.2261
Chinese Beef With Mushrooms And Oyster Sauce
1) Pour of off the mushroom soaking liquid and reserve.
2) Squeeze the mushrooms dry, and slice thinly, removing the hard stalks.
3) Further cut the mushroom into thin matchstick strips.
4) In a bowl, mix the beef with the oyster sauce, sherry... - 46.1139
Chinese Mushrooms With Savory Filling
1) In a bowl soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
2) Trim the stalks and match mushrooms into pairs of equal size.
3) Mince pork and ham together.
4) Add minced meat with shrimps, onion, corn flour rice wine and half the soya... - 46.0328
Chinese Tomato Beef
1 Slice steak diagonally across the grain in 1/8-inch-thick slices.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine sugar, spy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
4 Pour over meat in a 9-inch... - 45.8892
Chinese Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Stem the mushrooms, trim off any dried stem ends and slice into discs. Keep the caps and sliced stems aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the pork, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, 1 tablespoon of... - 45.7627
Chinese Pepper Beef
In a large skillet, brown beef; drain.
Add water to beef broth to make 3 cups liquid.
Blend in cornstarch.
Add liquid with cornstarch, rice, onion, soy sauce, salt and ginger to beef.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer until all liquid is absorbed, about 5... - 45.7295
Chinese Mushroom Soup
1 In a large saucepan, melt the oil.
2 Add in the chopped onions and fry gently for about 10 minutes.
3 Add in the mushrooms, and cook for a minute or two, stirring.
4 Pour in the chicken stock.
5 Sprinkle in the rice and bring to simmering... - 45.4816
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Marinate chicken in soy sauce and ginger 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In nonstick wok or skillet, heat oil over high heat.
Add marinated chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken, leaving juices in the pan.
Add... - 45.3958
Stir Fried Asparagus
1. Snap the tough ends from asparagus.
2. Make into thin slanting slices.
3. In a saucepan boil large quantity of salted water and add asparagus to it. Cook for 2 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain out, cool and keep aside.
5. Heat a 10-inch or... - 45.3089
Beef With Chinese Cabbage
Trim off and discard excess fat from meat; cut meat in 1/8-inch-thick diagonal slices.
Blend cornstarch and soy with ginger in a bowl; mix in meat and set aside.
Cut celery cabbage across in 3/4-inch slices (or regular cabbage in 3/4-inch wedges).
In a wide... - 45.2642
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
2) Add peppers, onion, cauliflower and mushroom.
3) Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in water, sherry, seasoning, soy and sugar, cook lightly for 6 to 8 minutes until the... - 44.8502
Mixed Chinese Vegetables
Mixed chinese vegetables is a savory skillet cooked vegetable recipe made with soy sauce. Cooked together, this lovely oriental vegetable medley recipe can be served with fried rice or noodles as a side. - 44.7339
Wilted Chinese Cabbage
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring often, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Insert slicing disc.
Transfer to a large salad bowl.
Slice onions and add to cabbage.
Break uncooked noodles into small... - 44.474
Chinese Cucumber Submarines
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
2) Cut one end of each cucumber, scoop out the central seed core and keep the other end closed.
3) In a mixing bowl, thoroughly blend the veal, egg, ham, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1... - 44.4231
Fried Chinese Mushrooms
Try this delicious version of Fried Chinese Mushrooms. An easy to prepare recipe, this Fried Chinese Mushrooms is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 44.1315
Chinese Beef And Broccoli
Partially freeze beef; slice diagonally in 3x1/4 inch strips.
Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, the 2 teaspoons oil, and salt in bowl.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Slice broccoli lengthwise in thin strips, 3 inches long.
Heat ginger in 3 tablespoons oil in... - 44.0432
Stir Fried Beef With Asparagus
Prepare Ahead: Cut beef into 2 inch long strips and marinate a few minutes.
Wash and cut asparagus into 2 inch lengths.
To Cook: Pour 2 Tbsp oil in wok, and heat a few seconds.
Add asparagus slices and stir-fry until they are coated with oil.
Add water and... - 44.0054
Chinese Beef With Peas And Peanuts
Thaw peas slightly.
Pour peanuts into hot oil in a wok or large frying pan.
Turn off heat and let peanuts stand about 1 1/2 minutes until golden.
Drain, leaving 1 tablespoon oil.
Stir-fry onion, garlic, and celery and then add ground beef.
Cook briskly until... - 43.9356
Chinese Vegetable Muffins
Yummy Chinese Vegetable Muffins. I gifted these muffins to a friend for her wedding anniversary and she hasnâ€™t stopped bugging me for the recipe ever since. Try this wonderful Chinese Vegetable Muffins for yourself. - 43.8534
1) In a wok, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions to stir-fry for 3 seconds.
3) Next add mangetout, asparagus and water chestnuts. Thoroughly toss the vegetables in oil and cook for a minute by constant stirring.
4) Place remaining ingredients into... - 43.7844
Chinese Broccoli And Beef Salad
1) Take broccoli and cut off the florets.
2) Save the soft parts of stalks for later use.
3) Slice stalks into 3/8-in.-thick pieces.
4) Take a wok or large skillet and heat oil in it.
5) SautÃ© stalks in it for about 1 minute.
6) Stir... - 43.6977
Chinese Pork And Snow Peas
1. In a bowl, blend the cornstarch and the broth until smooth. Keep aside.
2. In an oblong dish, pour the oil.
3. In the microwave, heat the oil for 2 minutes at Medium-High.
4. Add the pork, soy sauce and garlic and stir them in.
5. In... - 43.4829
Chinese Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Pick uniform-size mushrooms that are about 1 ¼-inches in diameter.
3) Rinse the mushrooms and remove stems.
4) Combine together 1 tablespoon of butter, water and seasoned stock base or... - 43.3944
Chinese Beef And Tomatoes
Marinate meat in a mixture of 1/4 cup soy sauce and sugar for 1/2 hour.
Meanwhile, cook garlic and ginger in oil for a few minutes.
Add green peppers.
Saute, stirring constantly, for a few minutes.
Add beef and liquid.
Cook another few minutes.
Add... - 43.3012
Pork And Chinese Pea Pods
Mix pork and margarine in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 3 min, until pork is no longer pink, 3 to 5 min [6 to 9 min].
Mix water, cornstarch, bouillon (dry), soy sauce, mustard, ginger and... - 43.2153
Asparagus Chinese Style
1) Take asparagus spears to cut diagonally into thin bite sized pieces.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up oil.
3) Add ground meat and cook for some time until it gets browned.
4) Add onion, ginger, garlic and chillies, to the meat and cook for... - 43.0666
Fragrant Chicken In Bok Choy Leaves
1) In a food processor, mince with the cubed chicken.
2) To this, add the scallions, tahini, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, and honey.
3) Blend well till smooth.
4) On the long edge of each bok choy leaf, place a rounded tablespoon of chicken... - 42.8784
Lobster With Chinese Vegetables
Cook lobster tails as directed on package.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
Cut lengthwise through membranes of tails with kitchen scissors.
Carefully remove meat and cut into 1-inch pieces (4 cups).
Crush ginger root between waxed paper to... - 42.7657
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
This Chinese Mixed Vegetables is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Chinese Mixed Vegetables with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 42.5518
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Cut flank steak into 2" strips.
Thinly slice meat across the grain; set aside.
Place onion, celery and water in 3 qt glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until tender.
Add beef, mushrooms, garlic, soy sauce, cornstarch and bouil... - 42.5404
Chinese Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Remove the stems of the mushrooms.
2) Chop together shrimps, pork, and scallions until very fine.
3) Blend in 1 tablespoon soy sauce, salt, pepper and flour.
4) Shape the mixture into small balls and stuff the mushrooms.
5) In a large... - 42.425
Chinese Vegetable Salad
Combine all the salad ingredients except the almonds.
Shake up the dressing ingredients in a jar.
Combine and toss lightly.
Let mellow at least 10 minutes before serving.
Sprinkle almonds on top before serving. - 42.297
Bok Choy Saute
1) Chop the bok choy stalks into 1/8-inch slices. Chop the bok leaves into 1/2-inch strips.
2) Into a 2-quart casserole add in the butter or margarine. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes till it melts completely.
3) Add in the soy sauce, garlic... - 42.2206
Cut broccoli tops into florets.
Cut stalks into 2 x1/4 inch thin strips.
Combine water and bouillon granules in small cup; mix well.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add broccoli stalks, yellow onions and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add all... - 42.0884
Eggplant Chinese Style
Cut off the stem of the eggplant and cut into 3/4-inch slices.
Cut the slices again so that you have cubes 3/4 inch square.
Place in a bowl and mix with the salt.
Place in a colander and drain for 45 minutes.
Rinse off the cubes and drain for another 45... - 42.0355
Scalloped Chinese Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 375°.
2) Trim the end stalk of Chinese cabbage.
3) Remove any damaged outer leaves.
4) Separate the remaining leaves.
5) Then rinse and drain them.
6) Peel onions and slice them.
7) In a large... - 42.0236
Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry
1. To prepare the Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry, first preheat the wok
2.When you think the wok is hot enough, then pour oil around the top of the wok, by coating sides and heat at 325° for 2 minutes
3. Then combine onion, ginger-root,... - 41.7677
Stewed Beef With Chinese Cabbage
The delightful Stewed Beef With Chinese Cabbage will never fail you. The credit to my reputation as a good cook actually goes to this wonderful Stewed Beef With Chinese Cabbage which was one of the first dishes I made after marriage! Try making it at home.I... - 41.6968
Classic Creamed Chinese Cabbage
Creamed Chinese Cabbage has a fine taste. Creamed Chinese Cabbage gets its taste from cabbage mixed with chicken broth and ham. Creamed Chinese Cabbage is loved by meat consumers across the world. - 41.5313
Drain the vegetables.
Mix well all of the ingredients.
Top with cheese.
Cover with French fried onions.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
Serves 10 to 12.
A delicious buffet dish. - 41.4987
Green Beans Chinese Style
1. Wash beans and trim off the ends.
2. Break them into 1-inch pieces
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the beans and toss in the oil until glazed.
5. Pour in water and add a generous pinch of salt and... - 41.4561
Griddled Tofu With Garlic Sesame Bok Choy
Combine first 9 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour pureed sesame seed mixture into a bowl.
Cut each tofu cake crosswise into 4 slices.
Place slices in sesame seed mixture, and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Coat a large... - 41.4243
Chinese Pork Tenderloin With Garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place the pork on a flat roasting rack set inside a lightly greased roasting pan.
Roast for 15 to 17 minutes or until the center is still just barely pink.
(The meat will continue cooking once it is removed from the oven.) Remove from... - 41.4139
Chinese Chicken & Mushroom
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the chicken until golden brown.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
In the remaining oil fry the onions until transparent.
Stir in the corn flour and add the stock gradually, stirring all the time.
Add remaining ingredients and bring... - 41.4058
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
Using a high flame, heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
When pan is red hot, add bamboo shoots and chow for 20 seconds.
Remove and set aside.
Next heat pan again and add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and wedge of... - 41.3976
Chinese Snow Pea Pods
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onions, garlic, salt and water chestnuts. Saute well till the onions brown.
3) Next, add in the pea pods, soy sauce and chicken stock.
4) Cover the skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Take the lid off the the... - 41.2961
Chinese Pepper Beef
Heat beef broth in Radarange oven 1 1/2 minutes.
Preheat large Browning Skillet in oven 41/2 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon oil, half of beef and garlic.
Cook 30 seconds.
Stir well, cook 30 seconds more.
Remove beef from skillet; set aside.
Wipe skillet... - 41.2755
Hot & Sour Chinese Cabbage
Hot & Sour Chinese Cabbage is a delicious and addictive vegetable preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Hot & Sour Chinese Cabbage. - 41.1243
Creamed Chinese Cabbage
This Creamed Chinese Cabbage makes your rice or noodle dishes a desire ! Try out this savory cabbage and ham dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Creamed Chinese Cabbageare welcome ! - 40.9973
Asparagus Stir Fry
Snap off and discard the woody bases of the fresh asparagus.
If desired, scrape off scales on stalks.
Bias-slice asparagus into 1- or 2-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, ginger, lemon peel, and garlic powder.
Set... - 40.9561
Chinese Cucumber Soup
Save several slices of cucumber for garnish, and leave the skin or part of the skin on this.
Peel the rest of the cucumber and cut into wafer thin slices, then dice if wished.
Cut the pork or chicken into tiny pieces.
Blend the cornflour with some of the cold... - 40.8628
Chinese Vegetable Pasta
1. In a nonstick frying pan heat the oil and stir-fry the onions for about 2 minutes.
2. Add the carrots, peppers, broccoli, garlic and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, vinegar and mix well.
4. Pour... - 40.8374
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Heat two tablespoons of the sesame oil in a preheated wok.
Stir-fry the sliced beef, stirring for a few minutes.
Remove from wok.
Add two more tablespoons oil.
Stir in the vegetables and stir-fry for just a few seconds.
Add the noodles, oyster sauce, vinegar... - 40.7099
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
Combine soy sauce, oil and chicken stock.
Heat a nonstick wok or skillet over high heat and add soy sauce mixture.
Over high heat, stir-fry cabbage, carrots, snow peas, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
Add ginger, stir to... - 40.6727
Gourmet Chinese Vegetables
In a hot frying pan or wok saute the garlic in the peanut oil.
Add the onions, and cook for a moment.
Add the celery.
Cook for a few minutes more and then add the chinese mushrooms and either sugar or frozen peas.
Cook on high heat until all is hot, about 5... - 40.6622
Chinese Cabbage Salad
Place the cabbage and bean sprouts in a salad bowl.
Separate the watercress into sprigs; add to the bowl with the apple slices.
Place the dressing ingredients in a screw-topped jar and shake well.
Peel the avocados and slice them into another bowl.
Pour over... - 40.5853
Chinese Rolls Stuffed With Eggplant
? To make stuffing, heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add green onions, shallots and garlic. Cook 3 minutes.
? Add herbs and mushrooms. Season, mix and cook 2 minutes.
? Add roasted red pepper and eggplant; mix well. Partly cover and cook 15 minutes... - 40.5359
Sauteed Hoisin Shrimp With Bok Choy
Combine the hoisin sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, crushed red pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the water in a small bowl.
If the bases of the bok choy pieces are thicker than 1 inch, cut the pieces in half lengthwise.
Heat the remaining 2... - 40.3537
Chinese Pork And Green Vegetables
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat oil 2 minutes; stir in pork, soy sauce and garlic.
Heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add pea pods and green onions; heat, covered, 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in cornstarch blended with... - 40.2833
Chinese Style Beans
1) From the beans, cut off the top and tail.
2) Then, peel and coarsely grate the ginger root.
3) In a casserole, put the butter or margarine and on high power, heat for 20 to 30 seconds to melt.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Into... - 40.1592
Chinese Fried Cucumber And Pineapple
Salt the cucumber slices and leave for 30 minutes in a colander.
Rinse, drain and pat the cucumber slices dry with kitchen paper towels.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the cucumber slices, salt and vinegar and cook for 4 minutes.
Add the pineapple and cook... - 40.0533
Chinese Beef And Vegetables
1. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into very thin slices, then cut into strips 2 inches long.
2. Heat salad oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add meat and brown well on all sides.
3. Add green peppers, celery, mushrooms, onion, bean sprouts, water... - 39.954
Chinese Style Shrimp And Broccoli
Cut shrimp into 1/2 in. (13 mm) lengths.
Heat oil in wok or skillet, add garlic and cook until transparent.
Stir in the shrimp and cookjust until their color changes.
Remove shrimp from wok and keep hot.
Add broccoli to wok and cook 1 minute.
Carefully, add... - 39.9093
Awabi And Chinese Mushrooms
Awabi And Chinese Mushrooms is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Awabi And Chinese Mushrooms; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.8309
Crabs And Chinese Sausages With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Clean the crabs by removing the underside-tail flap and pressing to remove the non-meat contents.
Flour the crabs.
In a large skillet fry the crabs in oil a few minutes on each side over medium heat.
Pat dry with paper towels to remove the excess oil.
Cut the... - 39.6943
Chinese Peas And Bean Sprouts
Remove tips and strings from peas; if pods are large, cut them in half.
Mix peas and bean sprouts.
Cut onion, green pepper, and celery into small pieces (don't chop).
Cut ham, including fat, into thin strips.
Put ham into large kettle and fry a few minutes to... - 39.5515
Cold Cucumber Salad Chinese Style
Peel and shred cucumbers very fine.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand for 2 hours.
Rinse and drain thoroughly.
Mix all ingredients and chill before serving. (Garlic, if used, should be minced very fine.) - 39.4996
Chicken Livers With Water Chestnuts
Rinse chicken livers and dry on absorbent paper.
Cut each in half.
Heat butter and oil together until hot.
Add livers and stir-fry over low heat, about 1 minute.
Add next four ingredients and cool.
Meanwhile, drain water chestnuts and slice 1/8 inch... - 39.4762
Bok Choy With Bamboo Shoots And Mushrooms
Wash the bok choy and cut the stalks and leaves into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Cut the bamboo shoots into slices 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick.
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems.
Cut the mushrooms in half.
Heat 2 Tbs... - 39.3938
Slice cabbage, celery, and onions diagonally.
Put vegetables in a large saucepan and add oil and water.
Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
Add pea pods and soy sauce.
Cover and steam for a few minutes longer, or until all are tender but still crisp.
Season with... - 39.2687
Chinese Chicken With Mushrooms
Combine chicken with wine and salt; set aside.
Stir fry scallions and celery in oil 1 minute; push aside.
Stir-fry pods 2 minutes; push aside.
Stir-fry mushrooms and water chestnuts 1 to 2 minutes; push aside.
Add chicken and wine; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes,... - 39.2379
Chinese Pork And Green Vegetables
Heat oil in 12x8-inch dish at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in pork, soy sauce and garlic.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 4 to 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add pea pods and green onions.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM-HIGH 3 minutes; stir once.
Blend... - 39.2201
Stir Fried Abalone With Chicken And Asparagus
Stir Fried Abalone With Chicken And Asparagus is a very refreshing recipe. Though very popular I have tried to make this rice Stir Fried Abalone With Chicken And Asparagus recipe easier for you. Stay healthy with this one! - 39.212
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Cut flank steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Cut slices into 3-inch lengths.
Place meat and marinade in glass casserole dish.
Cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes, stirring twice.
Combine vegetables, soup, onion, salt and pepper in bowl.
Stir into... - 39.1812
Chinese Tomato Beef
Place the meat in a bowl and pour over a sauce made from 2 tbs.peanut oil, soy sauce and flour.
Marinate for 20 mins., turning once.
Heat 2 tbs.of the peanut oil in skillet and add garlic.
Press garlic against sides of pan when browned and dry.
Remove... - 39.1782
Chinese Eggplant Salad On Cucumber Rounds
Place the eggplant on a piece of foil and prick it with a fork in several places.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until the skin is charred and the eggplant is tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
When the eggplant... - 39.0839
Heat Oil, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar and pepper in large skillet.
Stir-fry over medium-high heat about 1 minute, or until garlic is light brown.
Stir-fry 1 minute.
Add spinach, water chestnuts and pimiento.
Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes... - 38.9795
Lobster With Chinese Vegetables
Cook lobster tails as directed on package; drain.
Cut away thin undershell (covering meat of lobster) with kitchen scissors.
Remove meat; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Rinse pea pods under running cold water to separate; drain.
Separate leaves from bok choy stems;... - 38.959
Chinese Asparagus Soup
Chinese Asparagus Soup is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Chinese Asparagus... - 38.9182
Chinese Vegetable Recipes By Category
Chinese Vegetable Course: Chinese Vegetable Ingredient: