- » Chinese Udon
Chinese Udon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese udon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese udon recipes.
Spicy Udon Noodles
All of us to like to eat at the food court in the mall! And if there is dish that you like and want to attempt at home, this is one recipe! Video to watch to make a Chinese peanut flavored noodles! - 93.9691
You May Also Like!
Sizzled Clams With Udon Noodles And Watercress
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the udon and boil until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the udon, transfer to a bowl and toss with 1 teaspoon of the canola oil.
2. Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat until very hot. Add 2... - 29.5107
Cook noodles in boiling salted water 10 minutes, drain.
Rinse noodles under cold water, drain again.
Divide noodles evenly between four serving bowls.
Slice chicken fillets in half horizontally then cut into fine strips.
Soak mushrooms in hot water 20... - 44.1648
Chinese Noodle Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add florets, carrot, ginger and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add bouillon cube, 5 cups water, noodles, bok choy and snow peas; stir to combine.... - 34.7599
Chicken Stir Fry And Vegetables With Amelia Ceja
1. Chop the red pepper and red onions, set aside.
2. Diagonally slice the carrots and slice the cremini mushrooms, set aside.
3. Wash and clean the snow peas, set aside.
4. Cut the chicken cut into small bite size pieces, set aside.
5.... - 0
Vegetable Lo Mein
In a small bowl combine mushrooms and the 1 cup boiling water.
Cover and let stand for .20 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Chop mushrooms and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook noodles in additional boiling water for 5 minutes;... - 47.2782
1) Arrange the sliced meat, tofu, and vegetables on a large platter attactively and place on the dining table.
2) Prepare the dipping sauces and transfer into individual serving bowls and place on the dining... - 42.0009
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652