- » Chinese Tart
Chinese Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese tart recipes.
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 91.3156
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Sift flour, icing sugar and custard powder together into a mixing bowl.
3) Rub in butter, using paddle of mixer or by hand, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Add in egg. Mix... - 89.2861
You May Also Like!
Iced Fruit Mince Tarts
Fill tart cases with mince meat, making sure the top is level.
Sift icing sugar, mix with the egg-white, colour pink with few drops of red food colouring.
Spread icing thinly over each tartlet.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., 5 to 10 minutes, or... - 27.7674
Welsh Curd Tarts
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs and divide in half.
2. On lightly floured surface or pastry cloth, roll out half of pastry to 1/8-inch thickness.
3. With 3-1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 8 circles.
4. Fit each circle into a... - 47.7841
Ham & Noodle Tarts
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease 36 mini (or 12 regular) muffin pan cups generously.
Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside.
Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain.
Mix drained noodles into ham... - 42.9892
Tart Rice Salad
Tart Rice Salad! If you are whipping up this yummy salad, then be prepared to be enslaved by its wonderful flavor and texture! Tart Rice Salad is simply something you shouldnâ€™t miss out on! - 44.3135
Pork Chop Suey
Brown onion and green pepper in about 2 tablespoons fat.
Stir in celery and apples.
Add chicken broth.
Cover; cook for 5 minutes.
Add pork; season with soy sauce and salt.
Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water; stir into pork mixture.
Cook until thickened,... - 37.0297
Chicken Noodle Soup With Yogurt
Heat oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add broth, bouillon cubes, garlic, thyme, pepper, dill, parsley, and carrots.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat,... - 45.1665
These Moon Cakes, meant for the Harvest Moon night are so special ! I love the decorated rabbits on these moon cakes . Try out these fancy cakes for your kid and tell me if he liked it ! Your suggestions for these Moon Cakes are welcome ! - 44.1942
Roast Ginger Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, core and grate apple.
3) Grate or finely chop ginger.
4) Add ginger to apple with rice, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the butter and seasoning.
5) Mix well together.
6) Use to stuff chicken.
7) In a roasting... - 40.2994
Wash, drain, peel and cut the nectarines into halves.
Weigh the fruit.
Three pounds will be needed with remaining ingredients.
Combine the nectarines, sugar, syrup and salt in a large kettle and cook over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat... - 37.2598
Holiday Sweet Potato Soup
Pierce the sweet potatoes with a knife in several places.
Arrange side by side on a paper towel in the microwave.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
Flip and rearrange, then microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a 3-quart... - 41.6706
Chinese Tart Recipes By Category