- » Chinese Taro Cake
Chinese Taro Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Taro Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Taro Cake recipes.
1) In 2 tablespoons oil, fry taro cubes and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
2) Mix together flour and water to form paste.
3) Stir in all ingredients, including taro paste mixture, except sesame.
4) Take an 8" cake pan; grease it and then spread... - 39.3536
You May Also Like!
1. In a bowl, place the hot mashed taro and stir in milk, butter, egg yolk, salt, pepper, parsley, green onion, celery and bacon.
2. Using the mixture, form patties of 1/4-inch thickness and dredge in flour.
3. In a skillet, heat... - 39.5593
Taro is a root vegetable and is starchy. It is popular in Asia, Africa, and South America. There is a Chinese saying which says, "If you are rich, you eat moon cakes. If you are poor, you eat taro". That is just a saying and it isn't true. It is just that... - 128.545