- » Chinese Sweet Rice
Chinese Sweet Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese sweet rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese sweet rice recipes.
Sweet Rice Omelette
Sweet Rice Omelet! A wonderful and yummy stuffed omelet...it is simply not something you should miss. This tasty dish can make your day! Try this brilliant Sweet Rice Omelet recipe! - 44.8467
Rice With Sweet And Sour Pork
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Dip pork cubes in batter, a few at a time, coating well.
Pour vegetable oil to depth of 1 inch into a large heavy skillet.
Fry pork in hot oil over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes.
Drain on paper... - 42.636
Sweet And Sour Tuna On Rice
Drain pineapple, reserving liquid; set pineapple aside.
Measure 1/2 cup (125 mL) pineapple syrup and transfer to saucepan.
Stir in pineapple, sugar, green pepper and stock.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Combine cornstarch, water,... - 42.2505
Sweet Rice Balls
Divide bean paste into 16 portions.
Mix rice powder, sugar and 2/3 cup water in a large bowl to make a smooth dough.
Lightly grease a flat surface.
Knead dough on greased surface until smooth.
Use your hands to shape dough into a long roll about 1 inch in... - 36.4579
Eight Treasure Rice (sweet Sticky Rice)
Soak rice for 2 hours, drain and allow it to dry.
Cut assorted candied fruits into small cubes.
Heat water in a large pot, add rice and bring to the boil, cook until soft.
Strain rice and transfer it to a small bowl, add 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons oil, mix... - 33.7843
Mandarin Cranberry Rice Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, combine rice, vegetable blend, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
2. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let stand about 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
4. Stir in mandarin oranges, cranberry... - 32.6761
Sweet Almond Tea With Rice
1. Wash raw rice. Soak overnight in water to cover. Then drain well.
2. Blanch almonds. Grind almonds and rice to a fine powder, either by hand (with a mortar and pestle), or in a food mill.
3. Place mixture in a bowl. Add the second quantity of water and... - 29.7878