- » Chinese Sweet
Chinese Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese sweet recipes.
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 122.916
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 119.127
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 116.982
Honeydew Melon Soup With Coconut Milk
1. In a soup pot, boil water and add the honeydew melon, bring it to a boil covered.
2. In another bowl combine tapioca and boiling water, and dissolve everything.
3. Add the rock candy to the melon pot.
4. Drain the excess water from the tapioca.
5.... - 113.311
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork
This is a simple sweet and sour pork, but you can also add in your favorite vegetables too. It is easy to make and you don't have to drive to a Chinese restaurant to get one. - 111.927
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 110.993
Thai-style Sweet Sticky Wings
It's a truly unique Thai Chicken Recipe. There are many Thai chicken recipes, most of which are curries, stir fries or soups, but this Thai Sweet Sticky Wings recipe doesn’t fit into any category If you're having a barbecue, this recipe of succulent fried... - 110.205
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 109.725
Want your beef with a Asian twist? Try Maangchi's Tangsuyuk, its sweet and sour crispy beef strips. Its amazing to watch her cook even the Chinese dishes with great confidence. The sauce is the most delicious with apples, pineapples and sugar for a very... - 107.684
Deep Fried Ice Cream
A unique dessert idea? How about some fried ice cream? An interesting dessert this is! Watch and learn as chef Vikas shows you how to make this one of a kind dish. - 107.332
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 107.172
Sweet Spinach And Bean Sprouts
Whether you are health conscious or not! Here is a recipe you will enjoy this. A great salad with bean sprouts and spinach and some lovely sauces too! Some tips on how to personalize your salad. - 102.629
Want to whip up a drink? Try this Sweet nothings. This is a beverage which is very common in Asia, particularly China. It is made with azuki beans, sugar and milk. The best part about it is that it can be served warm or cold as per your preference. - 101.17
Sweet Chinese Steamed Egg With Milk
1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take... - 99.9841
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 99.0508
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork With Vegetables
Chinese sweet and sour pork with vegetables is a fantastic stir fry recipe. The chef here prepares this nutritious pork and vegetables in just a few minutes. Serve the pork and vegetables stir fry over warm rice or noodles for a delightful meal and rejoice! - 98.8366
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 2 Sweet Corn Milk Drink
Picture yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm greens and picturesque seas and sipping on a tropical drink. Never mind if you can't fly off to Hawaii, the least you can do is to stir up a tropical drink at home. This video recipe guides you on how to stir up... - 96.6313
Chinese Style Sweet And Sour Sauce
Why spend a fortune in ordering a takeout when you can make your own super tasty Chinese dish at home? Bring the flavors of China to your table with thus speedy, light and zesty sweet-sour sauce that makes for great addition to noodles, dim sums, koithos and... - 95.885
Fried Sesame Balls
Are you looking for a classic sesame balls recipe? Here is a traditional Chinese style fried sesame balls recipe that serves as a delicious dessert. The chef here has prepared this recipe in such a simple manner, so that you can prepare the same easily in... - 93.9617
Chinese Take-out Style Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin
Sweet and sour pork will be near the top of the list when it comes to favorite Chinese take-out food. Why wouldn’t it be? Chinese-American take-out sweet and sour pork is basically thick batter deep-fried, sugary sauce coated, fatty pork chunks. Obviously... - 93.1831
Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Want to know of a very simple recipe that promises to yield delicious and healthy pancakes that the whole family is bound to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make yummy whole wheat pancakes that promise to please your tastebuds without playing... - 92.8668
Oriental Orange Chicken
Fond of Oriental cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share this Oriental Orange Chicken recipe stepwise in this video. The instructions are easy to follow and the dish can be conveniently replicated at home. - 92.3598
Stir Fried Vegetables In A Sweet And Sour Sauce
Feel like some really healthy food? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret showing you how to do this right. Using Ching’s ready sauces, this is a great way to prepare instant Chinese! A simple and effortless recipe, this is a must-watch, must-try recipe.... - 91.2711
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Here is a unique Chinese sweet and sour spareribs recipe for you. This is a simple fried pork ribs recipe with a twist. Here the chef has flavored the deep fried pork ribs with a sweet and sour sauce for that amazing taste. Try out these sweet and sour... - 90.389
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 90.2226
Grilled Meatball Pineapple And Vegetable In Sweet And Sour Sauce
A nice smile bringing dish. This is a good video to prepare a sweet and sour meat ball in the perfect Asian style. Grilled to perfection with pineapple and vegetables, this makes a wonderful snack. Loaded with authentic taste, this is bound to be a party... - 89.8753
1) To make the pancakes, in a bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and flour.
3) Slowly incorporate the first mixture into the second, adding more milk as required.
4) Add the oil, vanilla extract and salt... - 89.4207
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 89.3789
Chicken Wings In Sweet And Spicy Sauce
I’m sure you agree chicken wings are a great appetizer. Here is a great recipe to prepare a quick dish. Chef Vikas demonstrates using Ching’s Secret sauces to prepare this appetizer. Simply fried, tossed in sauces and it’s good to go! Don’t get... - 89.313
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 89.2433
Cinnamon Pudding Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 365 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
4) Add butter, eggs and... - 89.143
Checkerboard, Yin Yang And Zebra Stripe Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the white dough, add 75 gram butter to 130 gram flour, 55 gram icing sugar, pinch of salt and half egg yolk. Mix lightly.
3) Add the vanilla extract, knead and cover with cling... - 89.0214
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Sift flour, icing sugar and custard powder together into a mixing bowl.
3) Rub in butter, using paddle of mixer or by hand, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Add in egg. Mix... - 89.0109
Red Bean Paste Sesame Balls, (jin Deui)
1) Put the rice flour into a large bowl. Bring the water to a boil and add the brown sugar, stirring to dissolve.
2) Pour the sugar water over the rice flour and stir together with a wooden spoon to combine. You can add up to 1/3 cup more water if the... - 87.8911
Mung Bean Filling For Ice Skin Mooncakes
1) Wash the mung beans.
2) Put the beans in a pan and cover with water.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and let the beans stand at room temperature for 15 hours, or overnight.
4) The next day, drain the mung beans and rinse them well.
5) Let the... - 87.7906
How To Make 2 Kinds Of Chinese New Year Cake (lin Gou)
1) To make the coconut flavored cake, mix hot water and sugar, stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Stir in coconut cream and let the mixture cool.
2) Place the glutinous rice flour and rice flour in a bowl, add the coconut cream mixture and... - 87.6652
Hong Kong Pineapple Buns
1) Combine all dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
2) Whisk and combine all wet ingredients, then add into the well of the dry ingredients.
3) When all ingredients get together, knead in the... - 87.6548
Chinese Sweet And Sour Ham
Chinese sweet and sour ham is a truely inspired recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Look at this video that shares this super simple recipe that is absolutely delicious and would definitely pep up your meal. Amaze your family with this awesome... - 86.9771
Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Sweet And Sour Ham
Are you looking forward to prepare a unique recipe with ham? Here is a flavorful Chinese stir fried noodles with sweet and sour ham that would leave you licking your fingers. This simple stir fried noodles with sweet and sour ham recipe is amazing and worth... - 86.3476
Braised Saucy Chicken Wings
Looking for a different recipe with chicken wings? Watch Chef Vikas as he prepares this delicious looking recipe. Ready in only minutes, this is a great dish to add to your spread! - 86.2484
Red Bean Paste
1) Wash the beans, cover with cold water and soak overnight.
2) Drain beans and discard water.
3) Place beans in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add 3 cups cold water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
4) Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 85.9881
Hot And Sweet Radish Salad
Pickled radish? How about trying to make a Chinese style pickle? How? Watch this video as chef Vikas shows you exactly how to do this. Quick and simple, this is a great recipe to have handy for a side dish. - 85.4572
Chinese Hot And Sweet Chicken
Here the chef has prepared a simple Chinese style hot and sweet chicken recipe. The chicken is simply deep fried, then flavored with a flavorful vinegar, soy sauce and red chili sauce. Try out this hot and sweet chicken to surprise your family and friends! - 84.8803
Healthy Homemade Tofu Dessert ( Dau Fu Fa )
1) In a large saucepan, put the water, white sugar gelatine powder and soy milk. Bring to a slow boil.
2) In the meantime, make the red bean paste. Boil the red beans in 200 ml of water till the beans are soft.
3) In a different pot, boil the white... - 84.6343
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Moon cakes, the traditional Chinese snack, usually eaten during the Moon or mid-autumn festival is a delectable treat that you simply can't afford to miss. Yummy pastries filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, this is one dessert that will surely impress.... - 84.5129
Braised Saucy Cottage Cheese
Ever tried cottage cheese in your recipes? Here is Ching’s Chef Vikas demonstrating a great cottage cheese recipe. A quick and simple dish, well flavored with Ching’s sauces! - 84.2918
Sweet And Sour Spring Rolls Sauce
Looking for an accompaniment to your spring rolls and egg rolls? The chef here has prepared a flavorful sweet and sour spring rolls sauce or egg roll sauce prepared with all the ingredients readily available in your kitchen This sweet and sour spring rolls... - 83.9261
Homemade Golden Syrup
1. In a saucepan, bring water to boil.
2. Stir in vinegar essence.
3. Add sugar, turn the heat to medium and allow to boil without stirring.
4. If foam appears on the surface, remove it using spoon.
5. Add lemon slices and bring to boil.
6. As the... - 83.4198
Sweet And Sour Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret, demonstrating how to best prepare this instant pack. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great pack to have handy. Watch and learn!! - 83.4062
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Your mid-autumn celebration is incomplete without moon cakes. Easy to make and good to eat, this delicious dessert treat is something that you should try making at least once. It's so delectable that we bet, you will feel like making it again and again. - 82.8598
Honeyed Chicken With Nuts
Quite an interesting variation of the sweet glazed chicken recipes! In this video the chef has flavored the chicken with honey for that sweet twist. What's more, with the nuts imparting a wonderful texture to the dish, here is a simply delicious and... - 82.1458
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork Balls
Are you looking for a unique pork recipe ? Here the chef has prepared an amazing sweet and sour pork balls recipe with deep fried the pork balls dredged in a flavorful sweet and sour sauce. Try out this sumptuous Chinese pork balls and rejoice! - 81.4784
Chicken And Vegetables In Sweet And Sour Sauce
When it comes to Chinese food there are a few very popular–and basic–cooking methods, and one of it is definitely sweet and sour. This video prepares an authentic chicken in sweet and sour sauce. Made with extreme ease and perfection, this is a fine blend... - 79.1402
Pineapple Fried Rice V2.0
Fried rice can be a nice idea for any occasion and perfect to get rid of those rice leftover from the previous day. A healthier alternative - 78.8584
Lotus Seed Paste For Mooncakes
1. In a bowl, place lotus seeds and soak in water for 4 hours.
2. After 4 hours, open the lotus seeds and discard the green part if any.
3. Wash and rinse the opened lotus seeds.
4. In a large pot, place cleaned lotus seeds with 450... - 78.0665
Easy Avocado Ice Cream Smoothies
Are you wondering about how to use your avocado? Here is an amazing avocado ice cream smoothies. with avocado and vanilla ice-cream. Some freshly chopped strawberries peps up the smoothie. So just start off with this chilled smoothie and rejoice! - 76.0732
Caramelized Potato Wedges
Got a sweet tooth??? Try this amazing dessert dish prepared from potatoes. This video makes a very simple and delicious dish of caramelized potato. With very few ingredient and an extremely simple cooking procedure, this is sure to win hearts at any meal.... - 76.0148
Chinese Sweet And Sour Sauce
Fond of Chinese food? This sauce will certainly help you prepare a lot of your favorite dishes. Watch this video now to learn an easy to make Chinese Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe. - 75.1952
Hot And Sweet Crispy Lamb
Do you enjoy eating lamb? Learn a great Chinese style lamb. Deep fried for a nice crunch, then tossed in a nice spicy sauce, this makes a great appetizer. Be sure to try this at your next party…it is certain to impress your guests! - 73.4324
Sweet And Sour Sauce
With only a handful of ingredients from your refrigerator and pantry, you can whomp up a lip smacking sweet and sour sauce that will jazz up just any dish you want. Drizzle them over your tender chicken or vegetables and enjoy a hearty, healthy meal. This... - 70.6939
Tapioca Pearl Dessert
Desserts in Chinese cuisine range from simple to exotic and here is a delicious, simple and easy Chinese dessert. Check out Marie Wong showing in Chinese how to make Coconut milk tapioca pearl dessert in two flavors. Simply ecstatic! - 66.3461
Chinese Almond Cookies
Would you like to try some really tasty and healthy Chinese Almond Cookies today? These are quite easy to make and need zero cooking. Watch this video to learn how you can make these at home. - 64.2598
Chinese Almond Pudding
Looking for energizing and healthy desserts using almond, here are recipes you can make use of. Check out the Chinese chef Marie wong making two different almond based puddings - Soy milk almond pudding and Coconut milk almond pudding in simple and easy... - 54.958
Grilled Sweet Corn
If you plan to include corn or want to try out something interesting with corn over this barbecue party, here is a right recipe for you. Check out this Chinese recipe where Marie Wong shows how to make grill Sweet corn on the barbecue with some simple... - 53.8702
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup recipe. The delicious Chinese dish is mostly prepared with corn as the main ingredient. 80 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect dish. Dish is most popularly enjoyed as an... - 51.7398
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Measure vinegar into 1-cup measure.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Mix remaining ingredients except meatballs in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in vinegar and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, stirring... - 49.6288
Cashew Bourbon Chicken
A delicious twist on a classic chinese and cajun recipe, that will send your taste buds on a journey into the world of mixed cultures, sweet yet spicy works well withh egg rolls or fried rice or just put it over some jasmine rice or cajun dirty rice - 49.523
Sweet And Sour Fish
In 2-quart casserole, combine fish pieces and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easijy with fork, stirring gently once.
Add pineapple chunks.
Place 1/2 cup pineapple juice in 1-quart casserole.
Stir in... - 48.9178
Asian Sweet And Sour Meatballs
These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are simply fabuolous ! Try out these crispy batter-coated fried meatballs with savory sauces as a snack or as an appetizer ! Tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Meatballs are welcome ! - 48.7536
Sweet And Sour Carp
This Sweet And Sour Carp tastes incredible ! This deliciously brown crisp fish with sweet and sour sauces and vegetables poured over makes a mindblowing combination with rice ! Don't miss out on this Sweet and Sour Carp as you should know how good this... - 48.6898
Sweet Corn Soup
In a saucepan, combine corn and three cups stock.
Cook on medium fire for five to ten minutes.
Liquidise half the corn.
Mix it with the rest of the corn.
Blend balance stock with cornflour.
Cook till transparent and clear, stirring all the time.
Add corn... - 48.4523
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup. It is a delicacy, served as Appetizer. Stock up on more and more Vegetable as you will want to make this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup time and again. If you love this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup... - 48.4127
Sweet And Sour Pork Kidney
This Sweet and Sour Pork Kidney is a sure treat for all you guys who are boreed of savory pork dishes ! Just try out this pork kidney in irresistible sweet and sour sauce gravy and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Pork Kidney... - 48.2738
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a bowl, blend batter ingredients and form a smooth paste.
2) Keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Remove the pineapple pieces and reserve 4 tablespoons juice.
4) In a saucepan add juice, vinegar, tomato puree, sugar, cornflour and water.
5) Cook in low... - 47.8958
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Cut cauliflower into florets.
Trim French beans and cut into 1" pieces.
Cut carrots, bell peppers and spring onions into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat and add vegetables.
Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and soya... - 47.8444
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in ½ cup of cold water until it well blended. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine orange juice, tamari, vinegar, malt and spices.
3. Place the pan on... - 47.5183
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken... - 47.3387
Chinese Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables ! Oh Wow! This irresistibly tasty stir fry of mixed vegetables makes a mind-blowing combination with pasta dishes ! Never miss out on these Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables. Let me know if you like them the way I do ! - 47.2261
Sweet And Sour Pork With Raisins
1) In a bowl beat together egg, flour, salt, 1/4 cup cornstarch, and 1/4 cup chicken broth.
2) Dip pork cubes in batter and coat well.
3) Heat oil (375°) and deep fry for 5 to 6 minutes until golden brown.
4) Strain from oil and keep aside.
5) Drain... - 47.1959
Chinese Sweet And Sour Soup
1) With a sharp knife, remove the skin on the chicken.
2) Cut the chicken into thin 2-inch long slices.
3) Season the chicken slices with salt and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water and soy sauce.
5) In a... - 47.0849
Cantonese Sweet And Sour Pork
1) To a large saucepan, drain and pour the juice from the pineapple chunks. Keep aside the pineapple chunks to add later.
2) To this juice, add the cornstarch.
3) Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch completely.
4) To the dissolved... - 47.0611
Juicy Sweet And Sour Pork
1. In a small (1 quart) microwave dish, combine cornstarch, soy sauce and 1cup of pineapple juice, adding water incase you fall short. Blend until smooth.
2. Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients.
3. Microwave at HIGH for about 6 minutes until sauce... - 47.0579
Sizzling Sweet &. Sour Seafood
Sizzling Sweet &. Sour Seafood has a great taste. Sizzling Sweet &. Sour Seafood gets its taste from shrimp and scallops mixed with bamboo shoots. Sizzling Sweet &. Sour Seafood is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.0196
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks can be cooked easily and can be used as starters or served with rice. At home they serve the purpose of starters as my family can never wait for the rest of the dishes to arrive before they gobble this down. The Sweet And... - 46.8507
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce. Set it aside.
2) Preheat a wok and pour oil around the top to coat the sides evenly.
3) Heat the wok over medium high heat at 325° for couple of minutes.
4) Add pork to stir-fry for... - 46.8423
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Into a grinder add all the ingredients for the pork coating and whizz such that they are coarsely ground or using a pestle and mortar grind it.
2. Place in to a bowl and set aside.
3. For making the sauce, blend all sauce ingredients into a... - 46.8153
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Cut the pork into thin strips. Season the pork with salt and pepper and toss in the sugar.
2. Thickly slice the onion. Peel and thinly slice the carrot diagonally.
3.Cut the sweet corn into diagonal pieces. Cut both ends off the pepper,... - 46.6767
Sweet Pastry Flowers
The Sweet Pastry Flowers is a yummy egg and bean paste filled pastry that is simply addictive. You really cant stop with just one of these yummy pastries. Try this wonderful Sweet Pastry Flowers recipe! - 46.5442
Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers
This Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers is a desire ! Try out this savory chopped chicken and green peppers dish with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers are welcome ! - 46.5403
Sweet And Sour Pork Loin Chops
Trim fat and bones from chops; cut meat into 2cm cubes, toss in bowl with cornflour.
Heat oil, uncovered, over high heat in deep frying pan, add the pork in 2 batches, deep-fry for about 6 minutes or until pork is golden brown and tender; drain on... - 46.5323
Sweet And Sour Fish Salad
1) In a frying pan, rinse and place the fish and cover with water.
2) Slightly fold and add the lemon grass alongwith the lime leaves into the pan.
3) Pierce the chilli with a fork, put into the pan. Allow to boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes then place... - 46.526
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
Chinese Sweet Recipes By Category