- » Chinese Style Pepper
Chinese Style Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Style Pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Style Pepper recipes.
Chinese Style Pepper Steaks
1. In a medium size cup, add beef broth to boiling water. Stir well.
2. In a large bowl, pour the dissolved beef broth to the minced or ground beef. Mix well to form a thick mixture. Knead and make into 1 inch patties, around 6 patties can be made.
3.... - 46.5132
You May Also Like!
Chinese Pepper And Steak Stir Fry
Chinese Pepper and Steak Stir-fry is a truly simple recipe to prepare after a busy day at work. The ingredients used by the chef in this recipe are readily available in your kitchen cabinet. This is an excellent recipe when you are in no mood to cook but... - 108.489
Chinese Style Potato Salad
1. Place the potatoes in a pan with 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, cool slightly, peel, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Whisk the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate.
3. Place... - 34.6359
Chinese Style Cabbage
Heat shortening in skillet.
Drop in vegetables; stir well.
Steam 5 min. on medium heat, stirring several times.
Season with salt and pepper. - 31.2934
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 47.3606
Chinese Style Cabbage
Cook onion in hot shortening until soft and yellow.
Add cabbage; season with salt and pepper.
Cover; steam for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Dip liver into flour to coat; season with salt and pepper; brown in hot shortening.
Add water; simmer for 5... - 36.4187
Chicken Soup Chinese Style
Finely slice white part of onions; reserve green parts for garnish.
Heat stock until boiling.
Add mushrooms and onions; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Beat eggs with a little salt and pepper until frothy.
Stir soup well.
Pour eggs steadily into soup,... - 38.0984
Chicken And Almonds Chinese Style
Preheat a browning dish to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer.
Add the oil to the dish with the strips of chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the onion and almonds. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring once during the cooking time.
Blend together the chicken... - 38.436
Vegetables With Pork Chinese Style
Melt butter in wok or skillet.
Add celery; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Stir in peppers, mushrooms, and onions; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Stir in pork and bouillon; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper; stir... - 37.4546