- » Chinese Style Pepper
Chinese Style Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Style Pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Style Pepper recipes.
Chinese Style Pepper Steaks
1. In a medium size cup, add beef broth to boiling water. Stir well.
2. In a large bowl, pour the dissolved beef broth to the minced or ground beef. Mix well to form a thick mixture. Knead and make into 1 inch patties, around 6 patties can be made.
3.... - 45.9377
You May Also Like!
Chinese Style Cabbage
Heat shortening in skillet.
Drop in vegetables; stir well.
Steam 5 min. on medium heat, stirring several times.
Season with salt and pepper. - 29.2351
Chinese Pepper And Steak Stir Fry
Chinese Pepper and Steak Stir-fry is a truly simple recipe to prepare after a busy day at work. The ingredients used by the chef in this recipe are readily available in your kitchen cabinet. This is an excellent recipe when you are in no mood to cook but... - 110.101
Chinese Style Potato Salad
1. Place the potatoes in a pan with 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, cool slightly, peel, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Whisk the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate.
3. Place... - 33.1101
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 48.1076
Chinese Style Cabbage
Cook onion in hot shortening until soft and yellow.
Add cabbage; season with salt and pepper.
Cover; steam for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Dip liver into flour to coat; season with salt and pepper; brown in hot shortening.
Add water; simmer for 5... - 35.4992
Chinese Style Scrambled Eggs
Beat eggs and mayonnaise together thoroughly.
Melt butter; add green pepper, onion, and celery.
Saute until golden.
Pour over the egg mixture and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
Do not salt.
Grind pepper over eggs just before... - 27.3875
Chinese Style Vegetables
Chinese Style Vegetables is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Chinese Style Vegetables dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.8151
Vegetables With Pork Chinese Style
Melt butter in wok or skillet.
Add celery; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Stir in peppers, mushrooms, and onions; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Stir in pork and bouillon; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper; stir... - 35.6698