- » Chinese Style Green Salad
Chinese Style Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese style green salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese style green salad recipes.
Green Bean Salad Oriental Style
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.
Place the water chestnuts in a strainer or colander and immerse them in the boiling water for 30 seconds; lift out, rinse under cold water, and slice.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
2 Add the... - 40.818
Chinese Style Potato Salad
1. Place the potatoes in a pan with 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, cool slightly, peel, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Whisk the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate.
3. Place... - 34.6359
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 45.5018
You May Also Like!
Green Beans Chinese Style
1. Wash beans and trim off the ends.
2. Break them into 1-inch pieces
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the beans and toss in the oil until glazed.
5. Pour in water and add a generous pinch of salt and... - 41.4561
Chinese Style Steamed Fish
Place fish in a round 1-quart pan.
Sprinkle with salt and ginger.
Lay the whole green onion on top of fish.
Place on a rack in wok over 2 inches boiling water.
Cover and steam for 10 minutes or until fish flakes readily when prodded in thickest portion with a... - 39.6556
Chinese Style Mo Shu Pork
Soak lily buds and fungus in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Pinch off and discard hard tips of lily buds; cut buds in half lengthwise.
Pinch out and discard hard, knobby centers of fungus; thinly slice remaining fungus.
In a bowl,... - 42.503
Chinese Style Twice Cooked Pork
Twice Cooked Pork has a different taste. Twice Cooked Pork gets its taste from pork meat cooked with sauce and flavored with sherry. Twice Cooked Pork is cherished by pork lovers. - 42.3529
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 125.31
Chinese Peas And Shrimp
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Heat oil in heavy skillet till bubbly; add shrimp and cook quickly till pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add pea pods, onion, ginger, and garlic; toss and cook over high heat for 1 minute.
Combine cornstarch, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add soy... - 37.7773
Eggplant Szechwan Style
Eggplant Szechwan Style has a fine taste. Eggplant Szechwan Style gets its rich flavor from eggplant cooked with pork and chicken broth. Eggplant Szechwan Style is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 45.1076
Roast Beef Salad With Chinese Dressing
Place dressing ingredients in a blender.
Process mixture for 10 seconds or until smooth.
Place lettuce, carrot, and cucumber in a large wide salad bowl; toss well.
Arrange roast beef strips on salad.
Pour dressing over roast beef and sprinkle with green... - 39.8628
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine beans, chinese vegetables, peas, diced celery, and onion.
2) Sprinkle sugar, salt, pepper, and mix well.
3) Drizzle vinegar and toss lightly.
4) Cover and chill for 1 day.
5) Serve chilled.
The salad can... - 44.8907
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a medium glass or stainless-steel bowl add reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, oil, and five-spice powder. Mix thoroughly.
2) Mix chicken and toss to coat.
3) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) Toss the... - 45.6046