- » Chinese Stuffed Mushroom
Chinese Stuffed Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese stuffed mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese stuffed mushroom recipes.
Chinese Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Stem the mushrooms, trim off any dried stem ends and slice into discs. Keep the caps and sliced stems aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the pork, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, 1 tablespoon of... - 45.7627
Chinese Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Pick uniform-size mushrooms that are about 1 ¼-inches in diameter.
3) Rinse the mushrooms and remove stems.
4) Combine together 1 tablespoon of butter, water and seasoned stock base or... - 43.3944
Chinese Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Remove the stems of the mushrooms.
2) Chop together shrimps, pork, and scallions until very fine.
3) Blend in 1 tablespoon soy sauce, salt, pepper and flour.
4) Shape the mixture into small balls and stuff the mushrooms.
5) In a large... - 42.425
You May Also Like!
Chinese Garlic Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Finely chop the mushroom stalks and mix with the spring onions, garlic and oyster sauce.
2. Stir in the diced marinated tofu and sweetcorn, season well with salt and pepper, then spoon the filling into the... - 33.4958
Stuffed Chinese Mushrooms
1) In a basin, cover the mushrooms with boiling water, allow to stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the pork, soy sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and the ginger together, until thoroughly combined.
3) Spoon the filling... - 47.2826
Bbq Stuffed Fresh Mushrooms
1) Chop the shrimp and then wrap it in a thin plastic sheet. Beat with a mallet till the meat is crushed.
2) Preheat the grill for barbecuing.
3) Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the seasoning (1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper). Mix... - 85.8149
Chinese Mushrooms Stuffed With Pork And Water Chestnuts
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems.
Strain the mushroom water and save 3/4 cup of it.
Peel and then finely chop the water chestnuts.
Mix the water chestnuts and ground pork with the soy sauce, wine, sugar, and 1 tsp... - 43.9891
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Soak black mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and finely chop caps.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and set aside.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil,... - 43.3787
Asian Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
Wipe the mushroom caps and remove the stems.
Chop the stems for the gravy.
Fill the caps with the pork mixture until they are nicely rounded.
Place the mushrooms on a plate in the steamer and steam for up to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the... - 40.7965
Stuffed Party Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Clean the mushrooms by brushing or wiping it with damp cloth.
3) Remove the mushroom stems and reserve.
4) Chop the mushroom stems finely.
5) In a bowl, mix together mushroom stems, cheese, crumbs,... - 44.5207
Sour Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1 Wash mushrooms; remove stem from each cap by twisting. Arrange caps, stem-side-up, in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish; set aside. Chop stems fine. Place stems, onions and butter in medium glass mixing bowl.
2 Microwave 3 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until... - 26.8104
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms is a tasty appetizer. Bean Sprouts & Carrot gets its taste from Shrimp filling stuffed in mushroom coated with sauce. Seafood lovers just adore this Bean Sprouts & Carrot recipe. - 39.7355
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Wash and dry mushrooms.
Remove stems by snapping them out, leaving a well.
Fill well with cream cheese.
Put mushrooms in a baking dish with cream cheese side up.
Top each mushroom with some diced chiles.
Bake for 15 to 20... - 31.2288
Chinese Stuffed Mushroom Recipes By Category
Chinese Stuffed Mushroom Dish: