- » Chinese Stock
Chinese Stock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese stock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese stock recipes.
Chinese Stock has a great taste. Chinese Stock gets its taste from meat mixed with seafood and flavored with sherry. Chinese Stock is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 42.2495
Basic Chicken Or Turkey Stock
1) In a large stockpot, over medium heat, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, celery and carrots in it for about 5 minutes to release their volatile oils.
2) Stir in chicken bones and seasonings and bring it to a boil after covering with 8 cups (1.9 1)... - 40.3845
1) Trim off the excess fat from the chicken pieces and pork spare-ribs.
2) In a large pot, place the chicken and pork with the cold water, ginger and spring onions.
3) Bring to a boil and skim off the surface scum.
4) Then simmer,... - 36.6969
Combine all ingredients and simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours.
Strain stock through cheesecloth. - 29.4223
Stock Soy Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince scallion stalks and ginger root.
2. Heat oil. Add scallion and ginger; stir-fry a few times. Then stir in and heat joy sauce, sherry and water.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and cook to heat through, turning once. Remove chicken to a warm... - 29.2156
Sample Firepot Stock
1. Bring water to a boil in a 10-quart pot. Meanwhile bone chicken, reserving and refrigerating meat for use later. Add carcass to the pot along with ham bone, dried scallops and roast pig (not roast pork; see Glossary).
2. Shell oysters and clams; drain... - 27.8227
Basic Oriental Stock
Place chicken bones, water, ginger, and cabbage in a large stockpot.
Add the garlic by pushing it through a garlic press into the stockpot.
Bring to a boil and skim off any foam that rises to the surface.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently for 2... - 27.6361
Chinese Stock Recipes By Category
Chinese Stock Ingredient: