Chinese stir fry sauce or Chinese stir fry sauces are used frequently to make stir fries. They are available packaged or can be made fresh at home. Stir fry sauce flavors range from hot, sweet, sour, spicy and ... More »
Like tofu? This is meant for you...fast and healthy...great for vegetarians. Chef MJ demonstrates a delicious and healthy way to use tofu in a black bean stir fry. It is low in calories and full of flavor. This stir-fry is the perfect way to enjoy the colors,... - 131.287
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. It's very easy to make but it tastes like a professional chef made it. Delicious, quick, and healthful. - 113.202
An easy colorful palate-pleasing Chinese dish. This is a great video to prepare chicken and vegetables in a special Ying's sauce. Chicken stir-fried with a colorful array of vegetables, makes this a very healthy dish. The addition of the authentic sauce make... - 91.5152
1. Cut carrots, mouli, celery and spring onions into matchstick-sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite sized pieces.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes over a high heat... - 49.8602
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water and stir in rice.Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until water is absorbed.
2 In a 12-inch heavy skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat.Cook onions in oil for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally... - 43.8286
1. Take a medium bowl and blend cornstarch, water, and sugar by stirring.
2. Add oil, Potsticker sauce and ginger and stir well until the ingredients get well blended.
3. Serve the Ling Ling-€™s Stir Fry Sauce after adding the optional... - 37.9399
I have prepared a spicy version of the ever popular noodles with a yummy garlicky flavor. If you love spicy food and garlic you can never say 'No' to this one. I used chilly sauce for this recipe and a small quantity was sufficient to bring the fiery taste. - 0