Chinese Rice Cake
- » Chinese Steamed Rice Cake
Chinese Steamed Rice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese steamed rice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese steamed rice cake recipes.
Chinese New Year Cake
In this video Miki shows you how to make New Year Cake (Nian Gao). It is predominantly made with glutinous rice flour. This cake is popular during Lunar New Years. It is a sweet dessert and tastes delicious when it is lightly toasted. This cake goes well... - 121.454
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
Steamed Red Date Cake
1. Wash red dates and place in a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil; then cook, uncovered, over medium heat until softened
2. Skin and pit dates. Puree the pulp by forcing it through a ricer or fine sieve.
3. Gradually add glutinous rice flour to the puree... - 17.9132
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Steamed Cake is making my mouth water! Trust me the Steamed Cake is very delicious. You just have to try it! - 43.8488
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 87.8988
Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the beef, mix well, and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. To make the noodle batter, sift the flour, cornstarch, and salt together into a... - 28.4412
Steamed Egg Cake With Green Onion
Oil an 8 " x 4 " glass loaf pan.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk all ingredients.
Pour into oiled pan.
In a wok or deep pot, bring 4 cups water to a boil.
Place pan on a steamer tray and cover.
Place tray over boiling water.
Reduce heat to medium-high.
Steam 5... - 31.923
Steamed Ground Pork Chinese Style
1) Take a pan and cook rice by placing it in water.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pat it until becomes similar to a large cake.
3) Place the cake carefully over the boiling rice.
4) Cover the pan and steam it until the rice absorbs the water... - 41.507
Chinese Steamed Fish
Place the pieces of fish in a steamer.
Blend the sesame oil, soy FISH CAKES: sauce, sugar and ginger and spread over the top of the fish.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds over this mixture.
Cover the steamer and cook for 25 minutes over a pan of steadily boiling... - 28.5205
These date cakes are fabulous ! Dig into a chunk of this delicious date and walnut cakes anytime and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Date Cakes are welcome ! - 44.9585
Egg Fried Rice With Fish Cakes
Whenever we think of Chinese foods, fried rice comes into our mind and these rice really make a delicious treat. Here in this video also, our Chinese chef tells how to make fried rice but with egg and fish cakes. This dish is truly marvellous and gets... - 115.784
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 44.6985
Chinese Smoked Meatballs
Soak the mushrooms in hot water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain, remove stems and chop caps finely. Drain chestnuts, rinse under cold running water and chop finely. Place mushrooms and chestnuts in a large bowl with remaining ingredients and mix... - 29.0114
How To Make 2 Kinds Of Chinese New Year Cake (lin Gou)
1) To make the coconut flavored cake, mix hot water and sugar, stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Stir in coconut cream and let the mixture cool.
2) Place the glutinous rice flour and rice flour in a bowl, add the coconut cream mixture and... - 90.9689
Chinese New Year Turnip Cake
Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Gong Hei Fat Choi! Wrap your sleeves up for the ultimate Chinese tradition - Making law bak gow ("Turnip Cake" in Cantonese) for your fam bam to start off the Lunar New Year with good fortune!!! This is to show you how to make... - 151.467
Stuffed Bean Curd
1 Cut bean cufd cakes in half. Make a pocket in each half to contain filling, taking care not to break bean curd. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients. Stuff bean curd carefully with this mixture. Place bean curd in a shallow heatproof dish and steam for... - 35.6032
Yam Cake Special
1) In a bowl, mix rice flour with yam.
2) Add enough water and blend to a thick consistency.
3) Gently pour in a greased round aluminium tray.
4) Steam over high heat until firm.
5) In a skillet, heat oil, add garlic and fry.
6) Stir rest of the... - 44.9233
Filled Fresh Rice Noodles
Filled Fresh Rice Noodles has a yummy taste. Filled Fresh Rice Noodles gets its taste from cake flour mixed with cornstarch and soy sauce filling. Filled Fresh Rice Noodles is inspired by many food joints across world. - 35.9162
Jujube Cakes are an easy to make sweet dish. I have a sweet tooth and this dish please me plenty! Try this Jujube Cakes recipe and you will understand why. - 29.3593
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duckling neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry.
With a fork, prick skin all over at 1-inch intervals.
In a small frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt and peppercorns,... - 38.4027
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off and discard excess neck skin; also discard lumps of fat.
With a fork, pierce skin all over duck.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt... - 38.4293
Shin Sol Lo
First prepare the fish.
Dip the fish pieces in the cornflour (cornstarch) batter and set aside for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the fish pieces and fry gently for 5 minutes on each side, or until the flesh just... - 38.4558