Chinese Dumpling Sauce
- » Chinese Steamed Dumpling Dipping Sauce
Chinese Steamed Dumpling Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Steamed Dumpling Dipping Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Steamed Dumpling Dipping Sauce recipes.
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 37.391
Steamed Dumplings With Dipping Sauce
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flour and boiling water with a wooden spoon.
When cool enough to handle, knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth, and form the dough into a cylinder 2 inches in diameter.
Cut the cylinder into 1 /2-inch... - 39.518
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 108.196
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 112.985
Steamed Pork Dumplings
Steamed Pork Dumplings is a tasty pork preparation that is perfect to add to your party spread or you can even have that as a snack! Often, I make it as a special and romantic treat for my husband and me! If you try this Steamed Pork Dumplings recipe I am... - 45.9968
Steamed Open Dumplings
1 In a bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
2 Mix well.
3 Spoon a generous amount of filling onto each wuntun skin.
4 Bring up the sides and press them down over the top of the filling mixture.
5 To make a flat base, tap the dumpling on the... - 45.4679
Siu Mai Steamed Meat Dumplings
Combine all ingredients except won ton skins and Soy-Sesame Dip in large bowl and blend well.
With scissors, trim corners from skins to make circles.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mixture into center of circle, gather up sides and let dough "pleat"... - 38.7837
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
1) Add water into a 12X8-inch microwavable baking dish. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until the water starts to boil.
2) In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon scallion, 2 teaspoons gingerroot, soy sauce, vinegar, 2 teaspoons garlic, oil and sugar. Mix... - 44.7877
1. In a bowl, mix the pork, corn starch, ginger, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce, bok choy, green onion and eggs.
2. Add a teaspoon of the mix into the each dumpling.
3. Wet the edges and seal the two sides together into... - 125.955
A delightful appetizer to woo the guests that are swinging by! These dumplings are steamed to perfection. Little pockets of parcels filled with flavorful pork Watch Ken do his thing in the kitchen! - 116.279
1 Coat a steamer basket with the nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a small saucepan, soak the mushrooms in boiling waterto coverfor 1 5 minutes, then drain.
Remove and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters.
2 In a food processor, combine the... - 40.941
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, pour in the water and mix to a stiff dough.
Knead for 5 minutes, then cover the bowl with a clean damp cloth and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
To make the dumpling filling, coarsely chop the meat and bamboo shoots and place... - 39.4049
Steamed Pork And Water Chestnut Wontons
1. Place the Chinese cabbage leaves on top of one another. Cut them lengthways into quarters and then across into thin shreds.
2. Place the shredded Chinese cabbage leaves in a bowl. Add the spring onions, ginger, water chestnuts, pork, five-spice powder,... - 36.6174
Chinese Pot Stickers
Mix flour and salt with fork then gradually add water, stirring to make dough.
Turn onto floured board and knead until smooth, 5 minutes.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rest 30 minutes.
Divide dough into 2 equal balls.
Roll one portion 1/8 inch thick then... - 37.4679
Chiaotzu (stuffed Dumplings)
Flour for kneading Mince the meat and bamboo shoots and mix with the seasoning, sauce.
Mince the cabbage, sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Then squeeze out all the liquid and add the cabbage to the meat mixture.
Place the flour... - 43.4027
Lee's Incredible Momos
Momos are traditional Tibetan steamed dumplings. Very easy to make and disappear quickly! - 39.2034
Quail Egg Siu Mai
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
If using wonton wrappers, trim edges to form circles.
To fill each dumpling, place one quail egg in center of wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Place 1... - 43.3318
Pork Sui Mai
Prepare dumpling dough.
While dough rests, soak dried mushrooms in warm water to cover until pliable (about 30 minutes).
Insert metal blade.
Grind pork transfer to a mixing bowl.
Finely chop ginger leave in work bowl.
Add onions, water chestnuts,... - 41.643