- » Chinese Steamed Dumpling
Chinese Steamed Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Steamed Dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Steamed Dumpling recipes.
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 126.844
1. In bread machine jar, combine water, oil, sugar, cake flour and yeast. Put it in cake machine for an hour.
2. For making the filling – In an oven preheated at 350*F, bake pork meat for 90 minutes. Let it cool and cut into... - 113.486
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 113.388
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 100.245
Ying demonstrates how to make Shao Mai on WGN's Lunchbreak program. - 90.517
Ha Gao (steamed Shrimp Dumplings) Dim Sum
1) Clean the shrimp and mix it with all the ingredients for the marinade. Let the shrimp marinate for about 20 minutes.
2) Remove the shrimp from the marinade, chop and set aside. Reserve the marinade.
3) To make the wrapper, mix all the... - 89.5359
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 86.6651
Steamed Suet Dumplings
Tired of running to the local eatery every time you have a hankering for dumplings? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect steamed dumplings at home. This is a very simple recipe and requires simple enough ingredients. All you need to do is mix... - 70.3371
Chinese Veg Momos
Momos is a Chinese appetizer, but nowadays it has created a niche amongst Indian too. This dish is often accompanied with red chili and garlic dip, which enhance the subtle taste of momos. - 32.4714
Steamed Chinese Duck Dumplings
These dumplings are healthy as they are steamed and so are comparatively low in fat. This recipe uses duck for the filling, the same can be done with vegetables or any other meat like chicken or beef too. - 27.1913