- » Chinese Steamed Dumpling
Chinese Steamed Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Steamed Dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Steamed Dumpling recipes.
Halloween Pumpkin Dumplings
Since Halloween is coming up, I reckoned it will be fun to make some Pumpkin Dumplings. (Some people call it Rice Balls but I call them dumplings). This is a very easy to make dessert and is also a great activity for you and your friends / family to spend... - 123.353
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 108.196
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 103.25
Ha Gao (steamed Shrimp Dumplings) Dim Sum
1) Clean the shrimp and mix it with all the ingredients for the marinade. Let the shrimp marinate for about 20 minutes.
2) Remove the shrimp from the marinade, chop and set aside. Reserve the marinade.
3) To make the wrapper, mix all the... - 90.9162
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 89.2544
Steamed Suet Dumplings
Tired of running to the local eatery every time you have a hankering for dumplings? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect steamed dumplings at home. This is a very simple recipe and requires simple enough ingredients. All you need to do is mix... - 71.7736
1. In bread machine jar, combine water, oil, sugar, cake flour and yeast. Put it in cake machine for an hour.
2. For making the filling – In an oven preheated at 350*F, bake pork meat for 90 minutes. Let it cool and cut into... - 0
Ying demonstrates how to make Shao Mai on WGN's Lunchbreak program. - 0