- » Chinese Steamed Cake
Chinese Steamed Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Steamed Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Steamed Cake recipes.
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 90.8149
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 87.8988
Steamed Layer Cakes
Sprinkle dry yeast into 1-1/2 cups warm water; stir to dissolve.
Set aside until mixture begins to foam, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the sifted flour and slowly add yeast mixture.
Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Place dough on a... - 44.7742
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Steamed Cake is making my mouth water! Trust me the Steamed Cake is very delicious. You just have to try it! - 43.8488
1) In 2 tablespoons oil, fry taro cubes and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
2) Mix together flour and water to form paste.
3) Stir in all ingredients, including taro paste mixture, except sesame.
4) Take an 8" cake pan; grease it and then spread... - 39.3536
Steamed Egg Cake With Green Onion
Oil an 8 " x 4 " glass loaf pan.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk all ingredients.
Pour into oiled pan.
In a wok or deep pot, bring 4 cups water to a boil.
Place pan on a steamer tray and cover.
Place tray over boiling water.
Reduce heat to medium-high.
Steam 5... - 31.923
Steamed Sponge Cake
1. Separate eggs. Beat yolks in a large bowl. Add sugar and water; beat until fluffy.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder. Gradually add to eggs, mixing well. Then blend in vanilla extract.
3. Beat egg whites until they form peaks and are stiff but not... - 24.7759
Steamed Red Date Cake
1. Wash red dates and place in a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil; then cook, uncovered, over medium heat until softened
2. Skin and pit dates. Puree the pulp by forcing it through a ricer or fine sieve.
3. Gradually add glutinous rice flour to the puree... - 17.9132
Chinese Steamed Cake Recipes By Category
Chinese Steamed Cake Dish: