- » Chinese Steamed
Chinese Steamed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Steamed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Steamed recipes.
Halloween Pumpkin Dumplings
Since Halloween is coming up, I reckoned it will be fun to make some Pumpkin Dumplings. (Some people call it Rice Balls but I call them dumplings). This is a very easy to make dessert and is also a great activity for you and your friends / family to spend... - 123.353
Pan Fried Omelette With Spring Onions And Steamed Eggs
Excellent eggs. Here is a fine video to make delicious eggs. The first prepares a magnificent pan fried omelette with spring onions and the other is a great variety of steamed eggs. Easy to make and great to taste, they make a very good breakfast platter.... - 122.881
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 113.332
Chinese Steamed Bun
Chinese steamed buns with pork is a wonderful recipe for a lazy holiday brunch. Here the chef has presented this recipe so meticulously that the dish can be easily prepared at home. Some extra time and efforts are required to make this recipe. But your... - 112.834
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 108.196
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 103.25
Sweet Chinese Steamed Egg With Milk
1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take... - 102.943
Steamed Fish Topped With Soya-pepper Sauce
Are you feeling like a healthy meal tonight? How about great Chinese style steamed fish recipe? Here is a really unique recipe demonstrated by Chef Vikas. A recipe sure to impress your guests, this is a must-watch, must-try recipe…super simple, super... - 102.158
Steamed Crabmeat Dim Sum
Snacks or as main dish the steamed crabmeat recipe is a wonderful way to treat your friends and family. The video recipe will guide you in making this wonderful meal the authentic way. Make it a special evening for those who matter to you. - 93.4706
Hainanese Chicken Rice
1. Cut the chicken fat in small pieces and leave aside.
2. Place the chicken is a steaming plate; rub the salt little at a time, inside and outside of the chicken.
3. Do the same with remaining marinade ingredients,like the chicken powder,... - 93.2815
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
Steamed Mandarin Rolls / Flower Rolls
1) In small bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar evenly over the lukewarm water; stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
2) In large bowl or in food processor, combine flour and yeast mixture and mix well, or process 1 minute.... - 91.0215
Ha Gao (steamed Shrimp Dumplings) Dim Sum
1) Clean the shrimp and mix it with all the ingredients for the marinade. Let the shrimp marinate for about 20 minutes.
2) Remove the shrimp from the marinade, chop and set aside. Reserve the marinade.
3) To make the wrapper, mix all the... - 90.9162
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 90.8149
Steamed Pork Ribs Dim Sum
Steamed pork ribs dim sum is an excellent appetizer. Here the marinated pork ribs are just steamed to perfection. Have a look at the recipe video, see the chef prepare and try out this wonderful recipe in your own kitchen. Surprise your family and friends... - 90.4371
Steamed Pork Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1) Clean the pork ribs.
2) Mix pork ribs with all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Leave covered in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
3) Prepare the steamer.
4) Remove the pork from the marinade and put it in a heatproof... - 89.3836
Hong Kong Steamed Fish
1) Prepare a wok with water, boil it.
2) Put the fish into a plate, scatter ginger strips, spring onions and some cilantro.
3) When the water is boiling, put in the fish and let it steam.
4) While steaming, prepare the seasoning sauce. Mix all the... - 89.2927
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 89.2544
Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls (cheung Fun) Dim Sum
1) Fill the bottom pan of a steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the rice flour, wheat strach, cornstarch, oil and salt. Ensure that the batter does not have any lumps.
3) Line a baking dish with... - 89.0562
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 87.8988
Chinese Steamed Water Eggs
1) Prepare the steamer.
2) Beat the eggs with water and strain the mixture through a sieve to get rid of the bubbles.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow steam-proof dish.
4) Place the dish with the egg mixture on the steamer, which is not... - 87.532
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 86.1699
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 83.3653
Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg... - 82.8992
Steamed Turnip Stuffed With Ground Meat
1. In a small bowl, mix together ground meats, ginger, and all the seasoning ingredients, and stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
3. Cut the turnip into 8 slices, about 1 centimetre thick.
4. Using a round mould... - 81.2001
Steamed Suet Dumplings
Tired of running to the local eatery every time you have a hankering for dumplings? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect steamed dumplings at home. This is a very simple recipe and requires simple enough ingredients. All you need to do is mix... - 71.7736
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 48.9223
Veg Siu Mai
Preparing this Veg Siu Mai recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? I will prepare this Veg Siu Mai for a get-together I am soon going to host. It is always prepared with Vegetable as the most essential... - 48.7702
Pa Pao Fan
Add rice to boiling water and simmer until water is almost absorbed.
Lower heat, add sugar, and stir well.
Continue to cook for several minutes until rice looks firm and water is absorbed.
Grease an 8- or 9-inch round bowl.
Put cherries in the center and... - 47.9283
Eight Treasurers Rice Pudding
1) In a bowl soak rice in cold water for six hours.
2) Drain and transfer on a perforated plate or rack covered with a kitchen cloth.
3) In a saucepan boil water, add rice and steam for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with cold water and steam... - 47.4507
West Lake Steamed Duck
Enjoy this West Lake Steamed Duck at a party dinner as it is a bit difficult and time consuming for a casual fare ! Neverthless this West Lake Steamed Duck is one of the best steamed duck dishes you might have ever tasted ! - 47.4182
Chinese Almond Rice
1) In a large pot, place the rice and wash for 3 times in cold water, by rubbing with your hands.
2) Drain the rice and in a medium saucepan, place the rice.
3) Pour in 1 3/4 cups of fresh cold water to cover the rice and soak for 2 hours.
4)... - 46.7453
Won Ton Soup
1) Take a bowl and mix the flour, eggs, 75 ml (5 tbsp) water, salt and saffron together to form a stiff but kneadable dough.
2) Wrap with cling film.
3) Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Take a pan and heat butter in it for the filling.
5)... - 46.5618
1) In a heavy frying pan, heat oil.
2) Add chicken to sautÃ© for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add onion and celery to cook together for 5 minutes.
4) Fold in water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, chicken broth and soy sauce.
5) Cover with a lid and cook for another 5... - 46.334
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 46.2209
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 46.2073
Stuffed Chinese Mushrooms
1) In a basin, cover the mushrooms with boiling water, allow to stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the pork, soy sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and the ginger together, until thoroughly combined.
3) Spoon the filling... - 46.1796
Steamed Pork Dumplings
Steamed Pork Dumplings is a tasty pork preparation that is perfect to add to your party spread or you can even have that as a snack! Often, I make it as a special and romantic treat for my husband and me! If you try this Steamed Pork Dumplings recipe I am... - 45.9968
Chicken Anna Skye
1) To prepare the Marinade, heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and pour oils into it.
2) Stir in white parts of green onions, ginger and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Mix in wine and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
4) Lower heat and... - 45.9661
1. Into a bowl, sift the flour slowly pour in the water and mix to a firm dough.
2. Knead until smooth and soft, then cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 25-30 minutes.
3. Blanch the cabbage leaves until soft.
4. Drain and finely... - 45.8881
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 45.662
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 x 1 x 1/2-inch strips.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add water and salt, and toss gently to mix.
Set aside for 30 minutes; drain.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to... - 45.6208
Steamed Sole In Savory Custard
I never liked savory custards but this Steamed Sole in Savory Custard swept me off my feet ! This steamed filet sole with egg,scallion, soy sauce gravy poured over is a terrific treat for a party animal ! Don't forget to make this Steamed Sole in Savory... - 45.5868
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions is a tasty dish that is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This addictive chicken preparation is my husbands favorite and it doesn€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Steamed Chicken With Green... - 45.5699
Steamed Scallops With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the scallops scrub them under running cold water, then open them and discard the flat half of each shell.
2. Prise off the flesh but leave it in the shell.
3. On a large heatproof dish in a hot steamer place the scallops in... - 45.5369
Steamed Fish With Ginger And Spring Onions
1. Choose fish that is scaled and gutted.
2. With a cloth or kitchen paper wash and dry it well both inside and out.
3. Score both sides of the fish diagonally as far as the bone at intervals of about 1" (2.5cm).
4. Rub the salt and sesame oil... - 45.4809
Steamed Open Dumplings
1 In a bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
2 Mix well.
3 Spoon a generous amount of filling onto each wuntun skin.
4 Bring up the sides and press them down over the top of the filling mixture.
5 To make a flat base, tap the dumpling on the... - 45.4679
These celery cabbage and pork filled Steamed Dumplings are a treat ! Try them out for a meal with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Steamed Dumplings are welcome ! - 45.4377
Steamed Pork With Ground Rice
This Steamed Pork With Ground Rice makes fabulous appetizers or side courses . Just try out these rice flour batter stuffed pork with some savory sauces and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork With Ground Rice are welcome ! - 45.4283
1. Make the sauce in a small bowl by combining the soy sauce, leftover stock, and oil.
2. Cut the chicken into manageable places.
3. In the food processor bowl, place the chicken, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and garlic. Pulse on... - 45.3626
Curled Prawns Steamed With Five Shreds
1) Skin the prawns keeping the tail intact.
2) Reserve the heads.
3) Squeeze out water from mushrooms and take out stems. Chop the caps.
4) Cut the centre backs of the prawns deep to allow prawns to be pressed out flat.
5) Take out the dark... - 45.1535
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.1214
Steamed Spareribs With Black Beans
1 Ask your butcher to cut the spareribs into individual ribs, then into 2 inch (5 cm) segments.
2 Rub the spareribs with salt and keep aside in a bowl for about 20-25 minutes.
3 In a large saucepan, add water and bring it to a... - 45.0694
Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Try this Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the dish. Don€™t miss this brilliant Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder which is sure to get you quiet a few compliments! - 44.92
Chicken With Spring Onions And Ginger
Rub all over the outside of the chicken with a piece of ginger dipped in the sherry and salt.
Place the remaining sherry, salt, 1 teaspoon of chopped onion and 2 slices of ginger inside the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
Place the chicken on a plate in the... - 44.9086
Teochew Steamed Pomfret
1) Clean the fish on both inside and outside and let it dry.
2) In an oval plate, place the fish, and add all the ingredients except, chicken stock, powder, sugar, and salt.
3) Sprinkle stock powder, salt , and sugar.
4) In a steamer,... - 44.8923
Steamed Molasses Bread
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 8 cup mold and grease.
3.In a bowl, mix cereal, flour, salt, baking powder,soda and raisns and mix well.
4.In a separate bowl, beat eggs and add milk and molasses to it.
5.Combine... - 44.8378
Steamed Layer Cakes
Sprinkle dry yeast into 1-1/2 cups warm water; stir to dissolve.
Set aside until mixture begins to foam, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the sifted flour and slowly add yeast mixture.
Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Place dough on a... - 44.7742
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 44.662
Chinese Mushrooms With Savory Filling
1) In a bowl soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
2) Trim the stalks and match mushrooms into pairs of equal size.
3) Mince pork and ham together.
4) Add minced meat with shrimps, onion, corn flour rice wine and half the soya... - 44.604
Steamed Halibut With Vegetables
Steamed Halibut With Vegetables is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 44.529
Steamed Duck With Eight Wonders
1) In a large pot boil water and add duck into it. Boil for 10 minutes.
2) Remove from water, drain and pat dry.
3) In a bowl soak glutinous rice in cold water for 6 hours.
4) Drain in colander and keep in a perforated plate or rack covered with a... - 44.2239
Steamed Pork & Rice Chrysanthemums
In a medium-size bowl, wash rice thoroughly in cool water.
Pour off milky water and add fresh water.
Continue washing rice and changing water until water is clear.
Drain rice and divide between 2 medium-size bowls.
Add 1 cup of water to each bowl.
Add red... - 44.2214
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings! The secret behind my success at last nights party was this amazing well flavored Steamed Shrimp Dumplings. There is nothing like this yummy dumpling. You just have to try it! - 44.1722
Steamed Prawn Dumplings
Steamed Prawn Dumplings is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious seafood recipe will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 43.9204
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Steamed Cake is making my mouth water! Trust me the Steamed Cake is very delicious. You just have to try it! - 43.8488
1) In a large saucepan, combine chicken, water, salt and chili peppers.
2) Cook over medium heat for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
3) Remove the chicken.
4) In a cup, mix together the soy sauce and flour and stir into the... - 43.8407
Gai See Fun Guen Steamed Chicken & Mushroom Rice
Wash and soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
Place rice in a pan with 4 cups water, soya sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons sesame oil, bring to the boil quickly.
Lower heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, cut off and discard... - 43.8055
Szechwan Fish Rolls
If made ahead and refrigerated, let egg wrappers reach room temperature (they tear when cold).
Cut fish into 1/4 by 1-inch pieces; gently combine in a bowl with green onion, ginger, salt, pepper, salad oil, sesame oil, sherry, and cornstarch.
Beat egg white... - 43.4514
Chinese Chicken Salad
1. If using uncooked chicken, set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of water.
3. Boil the water on high heat and put the chicken onto a plate and carefully lower it into the steamer or onto the rack.
4.... - 43.4514
Steamed Fish With Mushrooms
This Steamed Fish With Mushrooms makes a mindblowing partner for noodles ! Try this steamed sea fish and mushroom for your next meal ! Serve it up with your favorite savory sauces and just enjoy ! - 43.4142
Steamed Duck (or Chicken) Stuffed With Eight Jewels
Rub salt over the outside of the duck and leave for 30 minutes.
Soak the chestnuts, dried dates and lotus seeds overnight, and then chop them coarsely.
Wash the glutinous rice in several lots of clean water, then stand in water for 30 minutes.
Heat 2... - 43.4027
Quail Egg Siu Mai
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
If using wonton wrappers, trim edges to form circles.
To fill each dumpling, place one quail egg in center of wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Place 1... - 43.3318
Steamed Mussels With Minced Garlic
1) In a wok, boil water till the brim.
2) Put in mussels or other shellfish and cook until the shells open.
3) Now, remove, drain, and discard one side of the shell.
4) Place the half-shell with the mussel attached on a plate.
5) In a... - 43.208
Teochew Style Steamed Pomfret
1) Cut the pomfret into desired pieces,scale and clean it.
2) If it is very thick, slice it diagonally each side to the bone,but avoid through the backbone, allowing the fish to cook evenly.
3) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in water and slice when... - 43.1758
Steamed Fish With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the fish rub both sides of the fish with salt and sesame oil.
2. In a heat-proof dish place the fish on top of spring onions.
3. In a bowl blend the black bean sauce with the soy sauce, wine and ginger and pour evenly all... - 43.0361
Steamed Eggs make for a filling and delicious breakfast. The yummy Shrimp and pork mixture along with egg never fails to impress and captivate ones taste buds. Try this Steamed Eggs for yourself! - 42.6022
Asian Steamed Dumplings
Place the flour in a large bowl and gradually pour in the boiling water while stirring with chopsticks.
Add 1 Tbs oil and stir until all the flour is damp and mealy.
Let the dough cool, then knead until it is soft and smooth (add flour if it is too... - 42.5808
You'll simply love the Steamed Aubergine from the Chinese cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Steamed Aubergine is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 42.5049
Steamed Chinese Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, blend soy sauce, sugar, sesame and garlic.
Stir in Chinese cabbage and bok choy.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in bean sprouts and tomatoes.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2... - 42.413
Bamboo Shoots With Crab Roe
Trim off and discard the sides of the bamboo shoots to make long rectangles.
Using a very sharp, small knife, cut a "V" shape on each side of the rectangle and prise off the piece of bamboo shoot, which will resemble a flower.
Mince or blend together the... - 42.3845
Steamed Cantonese Fish
Pour boiling water into preheated oval pan about same size as fish.
Lower fish into water.
There must be enough water to cover fish.
Let it stand covered 25 minutes.
When fish eyes pop up, half out, fish is cooked.
Remove gently from water onto a warm oval... - 42.3626
Steamed Fish With Garlic, Spring Onions And Ginger
1. If using a whole fish, remove the gills; pat dry the fish or fillets with paper towel.
2. Rub the salt on both sides, and then leave it for 30 minutes (this helps the flesh to firm up and draws out any excess moisture).
3. Set up a... - 42.3624
Steamed Fish Hunan Style
Clean and wash the fish.
Dry inside and out.
Slash both sides of the fish diagonally at 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) intervals.
Rub a little salt (1 tsp) inside and out and let it marinate for about 10 minutes.
Put the whole fish into a shallow, heatproof dish or bowl.... - 42.2339
Corned Beef And Frosted Cabbage Wedges
Place bay leaf, cinnamon, chile pepper, coriander, allspice, and mustard seed in bottom of wok.
Add beer, then pour in enough water to make 2 inches liquid.
Place rack in wok over seasoned water; place corned beef on rack.
Cover wok and steam until meat is... - 42.2309
Steamed Beef Meatballs
1. In a blender or food processor put the beef and mix for a few seconds.
2. Now add the cold water and egg whites slowly and mix them for a few more seconds until they are fully incorporated into the meat.
3. Put the rest of the ingredients and mix... - 42.0621
Asian Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Cut the beef into thin, 1 1/2 inch square (4 cm) slices.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, hot bean sauce, scallion, ginger, star anise, and sesame oil for about half an hour.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok without any oil for a few minutes... - 42.0468
Steamed Belly Of Pork
Put the pork in a saucepan with enough water to cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
Brush the pork skin with soy sauce.
Then, with great care, put the pork, skin side down, into hot deep fat, and cover the pan with a lid (the fat will... - 42.0439
Remove and discard the mushroom stalks.
Finely chop the caps.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the mushrooms, spring onions, ginger and crabmeat.
Fry, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in salt and pepper to taste, the sugar, soy sauce and sherry and cook,... - 42.0292
Cover rice with cold water and let soak for 2 hours; drain and spread on a plate.
Cover mushrooms with hot water and let soak for 30 minutes.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze mushrooms dry and finely chop.
Combine mushrooms, pork, water chestnuts, and green... - 41.9736
Steamed Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
1. To prepare the chicken chop the it through the bone into small bite-size pieces and marinate in the sugar, soy sauce, wine and cornflour for 25-30 minutes.
2. To prepare the mushrooms squeeze dry them, discard any hard stalks and thinly... - 41.8548
Ham And Pigeon Steamed In Soup
1. Wash and cut the pigeons into quarters. Put a large pot on the heat and bring the water to the boil. Add the pigeons to the hot water and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain the pigeons and discard the water.
2. Prepare the Parma ham or bacon by... - 41.7526
Steamed Soup In A Marrow
Cut the meats into 1 -cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Dice the pre-soaked mushrooms, discarding the hard stems.
Dice the bamboo shoots into 1-cm (1/2-in) cubes.
Wash the outside of the marrow end.
Scoop out the seeds and some flesh to make a bowl, without breaking the... - 41.6848
Steamed Spareribs With Spicy Rice Powder
Mix the scallion, peppercorn, dried red pepper, soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Stir well to dissolve the salt and sugar.
Cut the spareribs between each rib.
Wash and drain.
Add to the bowl with the marinade and let stand for 20... - 41.6831
Steamed Shrimp Stuffed Dumplings
Combine the ingredients for the filling in a large bowl.
Stir in one direction, mixing thoroughly.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Sift together the sifted wheat starch and tapioca flour into a large mixing bowl.
Gradually add hot water, stirring constantly,... - 41.6648
Ground Pork Pot Stickers
Combine pork, cabbage, onion, egg, soy sauce, salt, orange peel and hot chili oil in large bowl and mix well.
To assemble: Dust waxed or parchment paper with cornstarch.
Set 1 rounded teaspoon filling in center of won ton skin, pressing lightly so filling... - 41.6563
Steamed Pearl Balls
Rinse and then soak the glutinous rice for at least 3 hours.
Drain the rice and spread it out on a cloth towel to dry (about 30 minutes).
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard stems.
Chop the mushrooms fine.
In a mixing... - 41.5618
Rice In A Lotus Leaf
Soak dried shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and coarsely chop.
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Bring water to a boil in a large pan.
Plunge... - 41.5528