- » Chinese Steamed
Chinese Steamed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Steamed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Steamed recipes.
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 124.907
Pan Fried Omelette With Spring Onions And Steamed Eggs
FOR THE STEAMED EGGS
1. In a bowl combine eggs and water, whisk it well.
2. Pour in a bowl and steam the eggs for 10 minutes.
3. Remove once done and drizzle sesame oil and soy sauce.
4. Serve Steamed Eggs hot.
FOR THE PAN FRIED... - 119.627
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 116.982
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 111.676
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 111.45
Chinese Steamed Bun
Chinese steamed buns with pork is a wonderful recipe for a lazy holiday brunch. Here the chef has presented this recipe so meticulously that the dish can be easily prepared at home. Some extra time and efforts are required to make this recipe. But your... - 109.082
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.595
Pork And Chinese Cabbage Over Rice
Is Chinese food on your list of favorites? Watch the chef prepare this delectable meal with a great combination of ingredients. Surprise yor family with this dish and get a lot of appreciation for yourself. Watch the video now. - 102.523
Steamed Fish Topped With Soya-pepper Sauce
Are you feeling like a healthy meal tonight? How about great Chinese style steamed fish recipe? Here is a really unique recipe demonstrated by Chef Vikas. A recipe sure to impress your guests, this is a must-watch, must-try recipe…super simple, super... - 100.498
Sweet Chinese Steamed Egg With Milk
1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take... - 99.9841
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 99.9735
Steamed Crabmeat Dim Sum
Snacks or as main dish the steamed crabmeat recipe is a wonderful way to treat your friends and family. The video recipe will guide you in making this wonderful meal the authentic way. Make it a special evening for those who matter to you. - 94.2166
Hainanese Chicken Rice
1. Cut the chicken fat in small pieces and leave aside.
2. Place the chicken is a steaming plate; rub the salt little at a time, inside and outside of the chicken.
3. Do the same with remaining marinade ingredients,like the chicken powder,... - 91.6548
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 90.2226
Steamed Mandarin Rolls / Flower Rolls
1) In small bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar evenly over the lukewarm water; stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
2) In large bowl or in food processor, combine flour and yeast mixture and mix well, or process 1 minute.... - 89.3893
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 89.2433
Steamed Pork Ribs Dim Sum
Steamed pork ribs dim sum is an excellent appetizer. Here the marinated pork ribs are just steamed to perfection. Have a look at the recipe video, see the chef prepare and try out this wonderful recipe in your own kitchen. Surprise your family and friends... - 88.7544
Ha Gao (steamed Shrimp Dumplings) Dim Sum
1) Clean the shrimp and mix it with all the ingredients for the marinade. Let the shrimp marinate for about 20 minutes.
2) Remove the shrimp from the marinade, chop and set aside. Reserve the marinade.
3) To make the wrapper, mix all the... - 87.5973
Hong Kong Steamed Fish
1) Prepare a wok with water, boil it.
2) Put the fish into a plate, scatter ginger strips, spring onions and some cilantro.
3) When the water is boiling, put in the fish and let it steam.
4) While steaming, prepare the seasoning sauce. Mix all the... - 86.4568
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 86.4
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 86.2649
Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls (cheung Fun) Dim Sum
1) Fill the bottom pan of a steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the rice flour, wheat strach, cornstarch, oil and salt. Ensure that the batter does not have any lumps.
3) Line a baking dish with... - 86.1291
Steamed Pork Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1) Clean the pork ribs.
2) Mix pork ribs with all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Leave covered in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
3) Prepare the steamer.
4) Remove the pork from the marinade and put it in a heatproof... - 86.0247
Traditional Chinese Potstickers
Ying Stroller demonstrates how to cook Chinese potstickers on WGN's Lunchbreak program. They are quite easy to make if you know the right technique. This is a perfect way to kick start your Chinese New Year. Enjoy! - 84.9231
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 84.4833
Chinese Steamed Water Eggs
1) Prepare the steamer.
2) Beat the eggs with water and strain the mixture through a sieve to get rid of the bubbles.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow steam-proof dish.
4) Place the dish with the egg mixture on the steamer, which is not... - 84.3096
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 81.7145
Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg... - 81.2198
Steamed Turnip Stuffed With Ground Meat
1. In a small bowl, mix together ground meats, ginger, and all the seasoning ingredients, and stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
3. Cut the turnip into 8 slices, about 1 centimetre thick.
4. Using a round mould... - 77.9672
Chinese Dim Sum Chicken Feet
Here is a unique Chinese dim sum chicken feet that is simply amazing and worth trying. The chef has nicely presented the recipe in the video so that the recipe can be easily prepared at home with a very few ingredients. Surprise your family and friends with... - 76.5383
Steamed Suet Dumplings
Tired of running to the local eatery every time you have a hankering for dumplings? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect steamed dumplings at home. This is a very simple recipe and requires simple enough ingredients. All you need to do is mix... - 70.0688
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 50.5412
Veg Siu Mai
Preparing this Veg Siu Mai recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? I will prepare this Veg Siu Mai for a get-together I am soon going to host. It is always prepared with Vegetable as the most essential... - 50.3866
West Lake Steamed Duck
Enjoy this West Lake Steamed Duck at a party dinner as it is a bit difficult and time consuming for a casual fare ! Neverthless this West Lake Steamed Duck is one of the best steamed duck dishes you might have ever tasted ! - 49.4304
Glazed Hunan Ham
Glazed Hunan Ham is a unique Chinese Sandwich that can be added to your dinner spread as a light food or even snacked on. The adventurous among you should definitely try this wonderful Glazed Hunan Ham recipe especially if you like discovering unique flavors!... - 48.5802
Pa Pao Fan
Add rice to boiling water and simmer until water is almost absorbed.
Lower heat, add sugar, and stir well.
Continue to cook for several minutes until rice looks firm and water is absorbed.
Grease an 8- or 9-inch round bowl.
Put cherries in the center and... - 48.4523
Barbecued Pork Buns
Barbecued Pork Buns is a well flavored and tasty stuffed bun preparation that you shouldn€™t miss. This delicious dish helped me score a few points with guests for a party I held recently! Try this Barbecued Pork Buns recipe and win over a few hearts! - 47.5667
Shao Mai is a yummy traditional Chinese dumpling that your family will fall in love with! Serve it as part of a grand breakfast or brunch or even serve it with tea for a change!! The Shao Mai is a regular part of our breakfast menu. Try it and you will... - 47.5233
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 x 1 x 1/2-inch strips.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add water and salt, and toss gently to mix.
Set aside for 30 minutes; drain.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to... - 47.4144
Steamed Pork Dumplings
Steamed Pork Dumplings is a tasty pork preparation that is perfect to add to your party spread or you can even have that as a snack! Often, I make it as a special and romantic treat for my husband and me! If you try this Steamed Pork Dumplings recipe I am... - 47.3843
Eight Treasurers Rice Pudding
1) In a bowl soak rice in cold water for six hours.
2) Drain and transfer on a perforated plate or rack covered with a kitchen cloth.
3) In a saucepan boil water, add rice and steam for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with cold water and steam... - 47.365
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Stuffed Chinese Mushrooms
1) In a basin, cover the mushrooms with boiling water, allow to stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the pork, soy sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and the ginger together, until thoroughly combined.
3) Spoon the filling... - 47.2826
These celery cabbage and pork filled Steamed Dumplings are a treat ! Try them out for a meal with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Steamed Dumplings are welcome ! - 47.2358
Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Try this Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the dish. Don€™t miss this brilliant Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder which is sure to get you quiet a few compliments! - 47.1698
Won Ton Soup
1) Take a bowl and mix the flour, eggs, 75 ml (5 tbsp) water, salt and saffron together to form a stiff but kneadable dough.
2) Wrap with cling film.
3) Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Take a pan and heat butter in it for the filling.
5)... - 46.9951
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 46.9847
Steamed Sole In Savory Custard
I never liked savory custards but this Steamed Sole in Savory Custard swept me off my feet ! This steamed filet sole with egg,scallion, soy sauce gravy poured over is a terrific treat for a party animal ! Don't forget to make this Steamed Sole in Savory... - 46.9708
Steamed Pork With Ground Rice
This Steamed Pork With Ground Rice makes fabulous appetizers or side courses . Just try out these rice flour batter stuffed pork with some savory sauces and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork With Ground Rice are welcome ! - 46.7664
Steamed Halibut With Vegetables
Steamed Halibut With Vegetables is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 46.7367
Steamed Layer Cakes
Sprinkle dry yeast into 1-1/2 cups warm water; stir to dissolve.
Set aside until mixture begins to foam, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the sifted flour and slowly add yeast mixture.
Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Place dough on a... - 46.6812
1) In a heavy frying pan, heat oil.
2) Add chicken to sautÃ© for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add onion and celery to cook together for 5 minutes.
4) Fold in water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, chicken broth and soy sauce.
5) Cover with a lid and cook for another 5... - 46.4788
Steamed Fish With Garlic, Spring Onions And Ginger
1. If using a whole fish, remove the gills; pat dry the fish or fillets with paper towel.
2. Rub the salt on both sides, and then leave it for 30 minutes (this helps the flesh to firm up and draws out any excess moisture).
3. Set up a... - 46.4525
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions is a tasty dish that is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This addictive chicken preparation is my husbands favorite and it doesn€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Steamed Chicken With Green... - 46.4506
Fish With Black Bean Sauce
Fish With Black Bean Sauce is a tasty fish preparation that I love serving for my dinner parties and also for at home for a grand weekend lunch. This is no surprise, given the number of compliments I get for this dish! Try this excellent Fish With Black Bean... - 46.4402
Chicken Dim Sums
Chicken Dim Sums are something that you shouldn€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this delicious treat. Use this excellent Chicken Dim Sums recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.3738
Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings
These Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings make a delightful snack ! Just try out these Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings with for an snack with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! - 46.3393
Pearl Balls are a lovely Chinese delicacy that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Pearl Balls recipe is fantastic and I often serve them for dinner parties since they never fail to impress their guests with their appearance and flavor! - 46.3252
Asian Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes are delicious and easy to make. This is my favorite stuffed vegetable dish and I end up serving it quiet often for my dinner parties! Try this Stuffed Tomatoes recipe! - 46.3033
Pork Dim Sum
Pork Dim Sum is an easy to prepare snack. Enjoy this pork recipe and share to us how you feel about this Pork Dim Sum. - 46.1988
Steamed Pork & Rice Chrysanthemums
In a medium-size bowl, wash rice thoroughly in cool water.
Pour off milky water and add fresh water.
Continue washing rice and changing water until water is clear.
Drain rice and divide between 2 medium-size bowls.
Add 1 cup of water to each bowl.
Add red... - 46.1506
Shrimp Crescent Dumplings
Shrimp Crescent Dumplings is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Shrimp Crescent Dumplings; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.0338
Chinese Mushrooms With Savory Filling
1) In a bowl soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
2) Trim the stalks and match mushrooms into pairs of equal size.
3) Mince pork and ham together.
4) Add minced meat with shrimps, onion, corn flour rice wine and half the soya... - 46.0328
Steamed Open Dumplings
1 In a bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
2 Mix well.
3 Spoon a generous amount of filling onto each wuntun skin.
4 Bring up the sides and press them down over the top of the filling mixture.
5 To make a flat base, tap the dumpling on the... - 45.9906
Chicken With Spring Onions And Ginger
Rub all over the outside of the chicken with a piece of ginger dipped in the sherry and salt.
Place the remaining sherry, salt, 1 teaspoon of chopped onion and 2 slices of ginger inside the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
Place the chicken on a plate in the... - 45.9626
Steamed Prawn Dumplings
Steamed Prawn Dumplings is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious seafood recipe will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 45.8832
Roast Pork Dumplings
Roast Pork Dumplings is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.8126
1. Into a bowl, sift the flour slowly pour in the water and mix to a firm dough.
2. Knead until smooth and soft, then cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 25-30 minutes.
3. Blanch the cabbage leaves until soft.
4. Drain and finely... - 45.8096
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 45.6351
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 45.6295
Steamed Duck (or Chicken) Stuffed With Eight Jewels
Rub salt over the outside of the duck and leave for 30 minutes.
Soak the chestnuts, dried dates and lotus seeds overnight, and then chop them coarsely.
Wash the glutinous rice in several lots of clean water, then stand in water for 30 minutes.
Heat 2... - 45.3464
Steamed Fish With Ginger And Spring Onions
1. Choose fish that is scaled and gutted.
2. With a cloth or kitchen paper wash and dry it well both inside and out.
3. Score both sides of the fish diagonally as far as the bone at intervals of about 1" (2.5cm).
4. Rub the salt and sesame oil... - 45.2914
Gai See Fun Guen Steamed Chicken & Mushroom Rice
Wash and soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
Place rice in a pan with 4 cups water, soya sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons sesame oil, bring to the boil quickly.
Lower heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, cut off and discard... - 45.2655
Quail Egg Siu Mai
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
If using wonton wrappers, trim edges to form circles.
To fill each dumpling, place one quail egg in center of wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Place 1... - 45.2655
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.2518
Curled Prawns Steamed With Five Shreds
1) Skin the prawns keeping the tail intact.
2) Reserve the heads.
3) Squeeze out water from mushrooms and take out stems. Chop the caps.
4) Cut the centre backs of the prawns deep to allow prawns to be pressed out flat.
5) Take out the dark... - 45.2431
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings! The secret behind my success at last nights party was this amazing well flavored Steamed Shrimp Dumplings. There is nothing like this yummy dumpling. You just have to try it! - 45.2258
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Steamed Cake is making my mouth water! Trust me the Steamed Cake is very delicious. You just have to try it! - 45.1729
Steamed Spareribs With Black Beans
1 Ask your butcher to cut the spareribs into individual ribs, then into 2 inch (5 cm) segments.
2 Rub the spareribs with salt and keep aside in a bowl for about 20-25 minutes.
3 In a large saucepan, add water and bring it to a... - 45.1712
Veg Glutinous Rice Wrapped In Lotus Leaf
Tired of the regular dishes? Make a difference with the veg glutinous rice wrap recipe. A highly nutritious dish, you can serve it as the main dish or enjoy as a snack. Try out this Veg glutinous rice recipe and make a big impact at your party. - 45.1458
Chinese Chicken Salad
1. If using uncooked chicken, set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of water.
3. Boil the water on high heat and put the chicken onto a plate and carefully lower it into the steamer or onto the rack.
4.... - 45.1189
Chicken Cucumber Soup
Chicken Cucumber Soup! Try this unique and delicious soup that is sure to surprise you with its distinctive flavors! This Chicken Cucumber Soup is sure to win you some fans. Try it! - 45.0468
Stuffed Winter Melon With Ham
Peel the skin and discard the seeds from the winter melon slice.
Cut into double slices 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide, 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) long, and 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick.
Mix the ground pork with the marinade ingredients listed above.
Stir in one direction.
Cut the... - 45.0274
Steamed Duck With Eight Wonders
1) In a large pot boil water and add duck into it. Boil for 10 minutes.
2) Remove from water, drain and pat dry.
3) In a bowl soak glutinous rice in cold water for 6 hours.
4) Drain in colander and keep in a perforated plate or rack covered with a... - 44.9556
Chinese Almond Rice
1) In a large pot, place the rice and wash for 3 times in cold water, by rubbing with your hands.
2) Drain the rice and in a medium saucepan, place the rice.
3) Pour in 1 3/4 cups of fresh cold water to cover the rice and soak for 2 hours.
4)... - 44.9556
Steamed Molasses Bread
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 8 cup mold and grease.
3.In a bowl, mix cereal, flour, salt, baking powder,soda and raisns and mix well.
4.In a separate bowl, beat eggs and add milk and molasses to it.
5.Combine... - 44.8118
These date cakes are fabulous ! Dig into a chunk of this delicious date and walnut cakes anytime and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Date Cakes are welcome ! - 44.7198
Prawn Dim Sum
Prawn Dim Sum is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Prawn Dim Sum; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.6402
Szechwan Fish Rolls
If made ahead and refrigerated, let egg wrappers reach room temperature (they tear when cold).
Cut fish into 1/4 by 1-inch pieces; gently combine in a bowl with green onion, ginger, salt, pepper, salad oil, sesame oil, sherry, and cornstarch.
Beat egg white... - 44.613
Asian Steamed Dumplings
Place the flour in a large bowl and gradually pour in the boiling water while stirring with chopsticks.
Add 1 Tbs oil and stir until all the flour is damp and mealy.
Let the dough cool, then knead until it is soft and smooth (add flour if it is too... - 44.6058
Pork And Egg Dumplings
Try this Pork And Egg Dumplings. An easily prepared recipe, Pork And Egg Dumplings is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 44.5467
Steamed Fish With Mushrooms
This Steamed Fish With Mushrooms makes a mindblowing partner for noodles ! Try this steamed sea fish and mushroom for your next meal ! Serve it up with your favorite savory sauces and just enjoy ! - 44.4559
Teochew Steamed Pomfret
1) Clean the fish on both inside and outside and let it dry.
2) In an oval plate, place the fish, and add all the ingredients except, chicken stock, powder, sugar, and salt.
3) Sprinkle stock powder, salt , and sugar.
4) In a steamer,... - 44.3536
Pork & Vegetable Buns
Pork & Vegetable Buns is simply one of the best stuffed buns I have had! This addictive Pork & Vegetable Buns is tasty and filling too. Try this recipe! - 44.2969