- » Chinese Steamed
Chinese Steamed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Steamed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Steamed recipes.
Halloween Pumpkin Dumplings
Since Halloween is coming up, I reckoned it will be fun to make some Pumpkin Dumplings. (Some people call it Rice Balls but I call them dumplings). This is a very easy to make dessert and is also a great activity for you and your friends / family to spend... - 123.353
Pan Fried Omelette With Spring Onions And Steamed Eggs
Excellent eggs. Here is a fine video to make delicious eggs. The first prepares a magnificent pan fried omelette with spring onions and the other is a great variety of steamed eggs. Easy to make and great to taste, they make a very good breakfast platter.... - 122.881
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 113.332
Chinese Steamed Buns With Pork
Chinese steamed buns with pork is a wonderful recipe for a lazy holiday brunch. Here the chef has presented this recipe so meticulously that the dish can be easily prepared at home. Some extra time and efforts are required to make this recipe. But your... - 112.834
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 108.196
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 103.25
Sweet Chinese Steamed Egg With Milk
1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take... - 102.943
Steamed Fish Topped With Soya-pepper Sauce
Are you feeling like a healthy meal tonight? How about great Chinese style steamed fish recipe? Here is a really unique recipe demonstrated by Chef Vikas. A recipe sure to impress your guests, this is a must-watch, must-try recipe…super simple, super... - 102.158
Steamed Crabmeat Dim Sum
Snacks or as main dish the steamed crabmeat recipe is a wonderful way to treat your friends and family. The video recipe will guide you in making this wonderful meal the authentic way. Make it a special evening for those who matter to you. - 93.4706
Hainanese Chicken Rice
1. Cut the chicken fat in small pieces and leave aside.
2. Place the chicken is a steaming plate; rub the salt little at a time, inside and outside of the chicken.
3. Do the same with remaining marinade ingredients,like the chicken powder,... - 93.2815
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
Steamed Mandarin Rolls / Flower Rolls
1) In small bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar evenly over the lukewarm water; stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
2) In large bowl or in food processor, combine flour and yeast mixture and mix well, or process 1 minute.... - 91.0215
Ha Gao (steamed Shrimp Dumplings) Dim Sum
1) Clean the shrimp and mix it with all the ingredients for the marinade. Let the shrimp marinate for about 20 minutes.
2) Remove the shrimp from the marinade, chop and set aside. Reserve the marinade.
3) To make the wrapper, mix all the... - 90.9162
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 90.8149
Steamed Pork Ribs Dim Sum
Steamed pork ribs dim sum is an excellent appetizer. Here the marinated pork ribs are just steamed to perfection. Have a look at the recipe video, see the chef prepare and try out this wonderful recipe in your own kitchen. Surprise your family and friends... - 90.4371
Steamed Pork Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1) Clean the pork ribs.
2) Mix pork ribs with all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Leave covered in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
3) Prepare the steamer.
4) Remove the pork from the marinade and put it in a heatproof... - 89.3836
Hong Kong Steamed Fish
1) Prepare a wok with water, boil it.
2) Put the fish into a plate, scatter ginger strips, spring onions and some cilantro.
3) When the water is boiling, put in the fish and let it steam.
4) While steaming, prepare the seasoning sauce. Mix all the... - 89.2927
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 89.2544
Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls (cheung Fun) Dim Sum
1) Fill the bottom pan of a steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the rice flour, wheat strach, cornstarch, oil and salt. Ensure that the batter does not have any lumps.
3) Line a baking dish with... - 89.0562
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 87.8988
Chinese Steamed Water Eggs
1) Prepare the steamer.
2) Beat the eggs with water and strain the mixture through a sieve to get rid of the bubbles.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow steam-proof dish.
4) Place the dish with the egg mixture on the steamer, which is not... - 87.532
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 86.1699
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 83.3653
Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg... - 82.8992
Steamed Turnip Stuffed With Ground Meat
1. In a small bowl, mix together ground meats, ginger, and all the seasoning ingredients, and stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
3. Cut the turnip into 8 slices, about 1 centimetre thick.
4. Using a round mould... - 81.2001
Steamed Suet Dumplings
Tired of running to the local eatery every time you have a hankering for dumplings? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect steamed dumplings at home. This is a very simple recipe and requires simple enough ingredients. All you need to do is mix... - 71.7736
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 48.9223
Veg Siu Mai
Preparing this Veg Siu Mai recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? I will prepare this Veg Siu Mai for a get-together I am soon going to host. It is always prepared with Vegetable as the most essential... - 48.7702
Pa Pao Fan
Add rice to boiling water and simmer until water is almost absorbed.
Lower heat, add sugar, and stir well.
Continue to cook for several minutes until rice looks firm and water is absorbed.
Grease an 8- or 9-inch round bowl.
Put cherries in the center and... - 47.9283
Eight Treasurers Rice Pudding
1) In a bowl soak rice in cold water for six hours.
2) Drain and transfer on a perforated plate or rack covered with a kitchen cloth.
3) In a saucepan boil water, add rice and steam for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with cold water and steam... - 47.4507
West Lake Steamed Duck
Enjoy this West Lake Steamed Duck at a party dinner as it is a bit difficult and time consuming for a casual fare ! Neverthless this West Lake Steamed Duck is one of the best steamed duck dishes you might have ever tasted ! - 47.4182
Chinese Almond Rice
1) In a large pot, place the rice and wash for 3 times in cold water, by rubbing with your hands.
2) Drain the rice and in a medium saucepan, place the rice.
3) Pour in 1 3/4 cups of fresh cold water to cover the rice and soak for 2 hours.
4)... - 46.7453
Won Ton Soup
1) Take a bowl and mix the flour, eggs, 75 ml (5 tbsp) water, salt and saffron together to form a stiff but kneadable dough.
2) Wrap with cling film.
3) Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Take a pan and heat butter in it for the filling.
5)... - 46.5618
1) In a heavy frying pan, heat oil.
2) Add chicken to sautÃ© for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add onion and celery to cook together for 5 minutes.
4) Fold in water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, chicken broth and soy sauce.
5) Cover with a lid and cook for another 5... - 46.334
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 46.2209
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 46.2073
Stuffed Chinese Mushrooms
1) In a basin, cover the mushrooms with boiling water, allow to stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the pork, soy sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and the ginger together, until thoroughly combined.
3) Spoon the filling... - 46.1796
Steamed Pork Dumplings
Steamed Pork Dumplings is a tasty pork preparation that is perfect to add to your party spread or you can even have that as a snack! Often, I make it as a special and romantic treat for my husband and me! If you try this Steamed Pork Dumplings recipe I am... - 45.9968