- » Chinese Spicy Chicken
Chinese Spicy Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Spicy Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Spicy Chicken recipes.
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Spicy Kung Pao Chicken
1. Chop vegetables and set them aside.
2. Place a large skillet or wok on medium high flame, and heat oil in it.
3. Throw vegetables, and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Drop chicken, stir fry for additional 3 minutes or... - 116.572
Easy Ginger Chicken With Broccoli
For those who are addicted to Chinese cuisine, this video is just going to make it stronger. The combination of chicken and broccoli, with a strong flavor of ginger, onion and soya sauce, is a treat for your appetite. Just simmer a little and within half-an... - 112.884
Chinese Style Chicken & Rice
1. In a pan pour oil and sauté onion, carrots, capsicum and chicken, stir everything.
2. Add the par boiled rice and combine everything.
3. Add all in one sauce, green chili sauce and soy sauce, season with salt and pepper.
4. Transfer in a serving... - 110.587
Kung Pao Chicken
If you are a Chinese food lover, you must have surely heard of Kung Pao chicken. One of the chicken delicacies of China, this calls for a spicy preparation. Seasoned with chilies and peppercorns, this is a must try dish. - 102.905
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Enjoy the easefulness of the Soup: you just bung everything in, and you're done. Quick, easy, and comforting. It's not the same as chicken soup made from scratch but infinitely better than the canned stuff. This recipe is a comfort food suitable for any time... - 100.171
Grilled Pork And Wings In Char Siu Sauce
For all the Chinese food lovers, here is a gorgeous recipe for appetizer or snack purpose. The pork slices and chicken wings are marinated in the spicy Char Siu sauce and then grilled on oven. This special Chinese sauce really makes a large difference in... - 98.1929
Low Calorie Spicy Orange Chicken
The deep-fried battered chicken, glazed with spicy sweet sauce that are available at the Chinese take-outs are just so delicious but are definitely not good for your waistline! Chef John’s healthy low-calorie, low-fat version the classic orange chicken... - 95.2433
Chop Suey Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of chop suey series. The chef here provides clear step by step instructions to make chop suey combined with oyster sauce, chicken and veggies. A great recipe, but it would have been wonderful if the chef could have showed the entire preparation... - 90.718
Chicken Wings In Sweet And Spicy Sauce
I’m sure you agree chicken wings are a great appetizer. Here is a great recipe to prepare a quick dish. Chef Vikas demonstrates using Ching’s Secret sauces to prepare this appetizer. Simply fried, tossed in sauces and it’s good to go! Don’t get... - 89.313
Spicy Chicken Wings
Spicy chicken wings is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has flavored the chicken wings with lot of spices and baked to perfection. To further spice up the wings, they are dredged wonderfully in a spicy sauce. Serve the chicken... - 86.78
Spicy Orange Chicken Wings
Here is an amazing Chinese style chicken wings flavored with fresh orange juice. The chef here has simply deep fried the chicken wings, then dredged in a sauce flavored with orange juice and plenty of hot chili sauce. Try out this scrumptious orange chicken... - 85.2564
Chinese Style Chicken Wings
For those looking for a Chinese style chicken wings recipe, here is an excellent video that is must watch. The video presents the recipe step wise with all the ingredient details making it simple to see and try out at home. Watch the video and impress your... - 83.8871
Pan Fried Noodles With Spicy Chicken And Vegetables
Spicy noodles sound appealing? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to make spicy pan fried noodles. A great recipe that shows you how to prepare a pan-fried noodle cake! A great dish to know! - 82.7763
Chicken With Black Pepper
Pepper chicken sound tempting? Here is Chef Vikas demonstrating a great recipe for pepper chicken. A simple recipe that takes very little time and very little effort! A great recipe for your spread! Watch and learn! - 79.6578
Ching's Style Chicken Meat Balls
Chinese food for you? Chicken mince is a great ingredient to work with. Here is chef Vikas showing you how to prepare a Hunan style chicken. Just by using Ching's secret ready sauces, you can dish out some wonderful recipes. Keep watching and try it out! - 79.3521
Chicken In Black Pepper Sauce
Do you love pepper? Then this is one recipe that will appeal to you! Black pepper chicken is another Chinese creation from Ching’s. A simple recipe that looks great! - 79.04
Spicy Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Doesn’t instant Chinese sound great?? Here is a video of Chef Vikas showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant hot and sour soup. Watch and learn! - 78.7053
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 73.9416
Spicy Chicken On Shredded Lettuce
Arrange lettuce on serving platter.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water; set aside.
In a separate bowl, stir together cornstarch, egg white, wine, and sugar.
Add chicken; stir to coat.
In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil to very hot.
Add hot pepper... - 46.5444
Spicy Chinese Pizza
1) Switch on the oven and heat it to 375 degrees F
2) Take a wok or 10-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
3) Put the chicken and gingerroot. Stir-fry them for 2-3 minutes till the chicken is no longer pink in color.
4) Stir in... - 46.0984
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
1) In a bowl of boiling water, dip the peanuts for about 2 minutes.
2) Remove the peanut skin after draining water. Transfer the peanuts over paper towel to dry.
3) Make 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes from the chicken.
4) In a wok or a large deep... - 46.0896
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 43.3512
Spicy Chicken Soup
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the onion, garlic and ginger until the onion is soft.
Add the pepper, turmeric and chicken and stir for 30 seconds.
Add the soy sauce and stock and bring to the boil.
Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Reduce the heat... - 43.1359
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
Immerse the peanuts in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Drain and remove the skins, then dry well.
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Crumble in the chilli, add the chicken pieces and peanuts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Remove... - 42.4872
John Barnes' Stir Fry Spicy Chicken And Rice
1) Cook the rice as per the instructions on the package.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add the chicken strips.
3) Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring.
4) Chop the peppers, mushrooms, onion and courgettes into bite-size... - 42.1932
Sweet N Spicy Chicken
1) Arrange the onions in a 8x8x2-inch microwavable baking dish.
2) Over the onions, set the chicken breasts, skin-side up.
3) Cover the dish with vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4)... - 42.0581
Hot And Spicy Bon Bon Chicken
Put the chicken in water (enough to cover) in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken stay in the water until cool, about 15 minutes.
Use your fingers to tear the chicken into long strips.
Set... - 41.9535
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Szechwan Chicken Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka Egg noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them).... - 39.385
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Spicy Soy Chicken Scallion Stir Fry
1. Cook the rice according to package directions; remove from the heat, and stir in the scallions.
2. Combine the broth, soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and crushed red pepper in a bowl; set aside.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over... - 35.1025
White Cut Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Place chicken in a 2-quart pan with the onion, ginger, sherry, salt, sugar, and water.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until chicken is cool enough to handle.
Strain broth and save for soup.
Remove and discard... - 34.2704
Dry Chilli Chicken
1.in a microproof dish add 3 tbsp oil , onion , ginger , soya sauce , and chicken peices. mix. microwave covered for 5 minutes .
2. add all remaining ingredients. mix . microwave uncovered for 3 minutes. mix . serve hot - 28.9934
Cut chicken into small pieces, wash and smear some salt,little soya sauce,gingergarlic paste and mix well. Keep this marinade for 2hrs. atleast. Chop the capsicum thin & length wise.
Heat oil in a pan and add rest of the gingergarlic paste and stir well. Add... - 13.6113
Stir Fried Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
In Chinese cooking, garlic is used abundantly. And, here is a simple, classic recipe of the Chinese kitchen, which is now a popular take-out dish. The ingredient list of this recipe is quite large, but preparation is simple. - 0
Kung Pao Chicken Asian
Moon Cho shows you how to make your favorite Chinese dish "Kung Pao Chicken." With the bold kung pao sauce, the dried chili pepper for the spice, and the peanuts for the crunch, you will make this recipe over and over again. All the ingredients for this... - 0
Betty's Peking Chicken Salad
How to prepare a Summer treat for lunch or dinner..with Betty Bannerman
Busciglio, a professional cooking instructor. - 0
Salt & Pepper Chicken Wing
A simple recipe for Chinese Style Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings. I threw in a little optional twist by smoking the wings a bit on my Big Green Egg prior to frying them. - 0
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe - This Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice Recipe is just what you need as a break from the everyday regular home food. - 0