- » Chinese Soy Sauce Chicken
Chinese Soy Sauce Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese soy sauce chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese soy sauce chicken recipes.
Soy Sauce Chicken
You don't see this too often unless you go for Dim Sum regularly in a big city with a large Chinese population. But this Soy Sauce Chicken is really moist and juicy with incredible flavor. And it's as easy as taking a nap. You must try this. Great dish for a... - 111.857
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6858
Soy Sauce Chicken
1. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a simmer.
2. With the spring onion and ginger stuff the cavity of the chicken.
3. Put the chicken into the pot with the sauce mixture.
4. The liquid should cover the chicken, if it... - 45.1161
Chicken In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Tie all the spices in a cloth and put them in a saucepan with the seasoning sauce.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken to the prepared stock, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Turn the chicken to ensure that it has all been immersed in... - 41.1726
Braised Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash the chicken inside and out under cold running water.
Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
In a heavy pot just large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the soy sauce, water, wine, ginger root, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid... - 39.9463
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken wings; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings.
Cut wings at joints to form 24 to 36 pieces.
In a kettle combine water, soy sauce, gingerroot, leek, sugar, vinegar, chili peppers, Homemade Five-Spice Powder, and... - 39.8723
Chicken In Soy Sauce
1) Cut the chicken into small bite size pieces.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic and the chicken until browned.
4) Add the soy sauce into the meat and add a little water.
5) Allow the... - 32.136
Stock Soy Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince scallion stalks and ginger root.
2. Heat oil. Add scallion and ginger; stir-fry a few times. Then stir in and heat joy sauce, sherry and water.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and cook to heat through, turning once. Remove chicken to a warm... - 29.2156