- » Chinese Southern Fried Chicken
Chinese Southern Fried Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese southern fried chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese southern fried chicken recipes.
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take the chicken breasts and cut into 2-inch strips.
2) Take the first three ingredients and mix them well.
3) Add the chicken breast strips into the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile heat the wok and put the chicken... - 45.9208
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; heat at medium high (325Â°) for 2 minutes.
Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from wok, and drain well on paper towels.
Add orange rind, gingerroot, and hot sauce;... - 34.4515
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Begin by cutting the chicken into serving pieces
2) In a saucepan, place the chicken pieces and add water, brown gravy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar
3) Cook for 15 minutes in low heat, remove from heat, drain and pat dry
4) In a skillet, add butter... - 47.386
Chinese Style Fried Halibut
1)In a medium saucepan, add vinegar, sugar, 1 1/3 cups of water, green pepper, boullion cubes and pineapple chunks. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
2)In a small bowl, mix together soysauce, cornstarch and water.
3)Clean and rinse the fish.... - 45.8925
Stir Fried Chicken Shreds
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour, and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly... - 43.7757
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 47.1209
Stir Fry Vegetables With Chicken
1) Heat a wok, and add in 3 tablespoons oil.
2) Add in the chicken, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, till lightly browned.
3) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
4) Add the remaining oil into the wok and heat for 2 minutes.
5) Add in the vegetables and... - 44.5797
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Remove seasoning packets from frozen vegetables.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces; sprinkle 1 seasoning packet over chicken.
Coat a wok with cooking spray.
Cook vegetables in wok according to package directions, using remaining seasoning... - 28.9176
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Orange chicken stir fry is a fruity spicy stir fry made with chicken breast pieces. Flavored with gingerroot and orange rind along with soy sauce, the orange chicken also has pieces of oranges in it. It makes for a lovely side in any meal. - 42.6833
Combine milk, lemon juice, salt, paprika, and pepper in a mixing bowl, mixing well.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces, marinate in milk mixture 8 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade, and dredge in flour.
Heat 1 1/2 inches oil in a large heavy skillet to... - 39.5495
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 26.9478
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
1. Preheat a wok to about 325°
2. Pour in the oil carefully and heat again for 2 minutes
3. Add chicken to the smoking oil and stir fry for 2 minutes till brown through and remove from wok when done. Drain well on paper towels.
4. To... - 42.0515
Chicken Chow Mein
Cook chicken until tender.
Stir-fry chopped celery and onion in butter.
Add to chicken and broth; cook celery until tender.
Add soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
Make thickening with cornstarch.
Add to chow mein.
Serve over... - 38.2452
Sichuan Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a large glass bowl, mix together chicken, egg white, 1 teaspoon corn starch and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
2) Place it in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon corn starch, cold water and 1... - 43.1422
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577
Chinese Style Dinner
1. Heat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat over medium flame for 2 minutes.
2. Combine the vegetables. Stir fry them for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the vegetables from the skillet.
4. In a saucepan add chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch. Stir well... - 44.9894
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Curried Chicken With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and... - 45.1397
Tasty Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a bowl, add egg and milk to it and stir.
3.In a separate bowl, put baking powder, flour, pepper, sesame seed, salt, paprika and nuts and mix them all well.
4.In a shallow baking pan, heat butter... - 47.5336
Chicken In Soy And Wine
1. In a small mixing bowl mix the first 4 ingredients.
2. Mix well and keep the bowl aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°F.
4. Preheat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat it for 1 minute to a temperature of 325°F.
5. Mix walnuts. Stir... - 45.0009
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Sesame
1) Scrape off chicken meat from bones and with a knife cut in 3/4-inch chunks.
2) Rub salt and pepper on it and roll in flour.
3) Blend in egg and 1/4 cup water.
4) Dip chicken in egg mixture and roll in flour.
5) In a skillet heat fat at 350 degrees... - 47.4407
Stir Fried Fish With Peas
1. Sprinkle the salt evenly over the fish and leave it aside for 20 minutes.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the peas for 5 minutes and then drain them in a colander.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat the oil and stir fry the fish... - 43.8822
Stir Fried Pepper Beef With Mange Tout
1. In a bowl put the beef; add light soy sauce, sherry or rice wine and cornflour , mix well and let marinade for 15 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil until it is very hot and almost smoking.
3. Add the... - 43.7295
Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry
1. To prepare the Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry, first preheat the wok
2.When you think the wok is hot enough, then pour oil around the top of the wok, by coating sides and heat at 325° for 2 minutes
3. Then combine onion, ginger-root,... - 41.7677
Fried Rice With Water Chestnut
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil, until lightly colored.
2) Stir in the rice and saute over a low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the meat, water chestnuts, mushrooms , mix thoroughly.
4) Stir in the soy sauce, eggs, and seasonings, stir... - 43.9672
Chinese Vegetable Medley
1. Coat a skillet or wok with a cooking spray.
2. Add oil and heat till the oil gets very hot. (325°F)
3. Combine vegetables and stir fry them for 3 minutes till the vegetables are crisp and tender.
4. Add soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth and... - 42.213
Turkey Chow Mein
1. Prepare all the vegetables.
2. Mix together the sauce ingredients, whisking in the cornstarch last.
3. Heat a wok or large deep frying pan over high heat.
4. Add garlic to hot oil sautÃ© for 20 seconds then add the celery and... - 49.042
Chicken In Orange Sauce
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, orange juice, soy sauce, corn starch, orange peel and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add chicken and... - 40.8597
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 43.3446
Fish In Hot And Sour Sauce
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is smoking hot.
2. Fry the fish for 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown in batches.
3. Drain on paper towel, pour off all the oil and wipe the wok or pan clean.
4. Reheat the pan, add all the hot... - 41.9873
Spicy Shrimp And Broccoli
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, corn starch, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet, heat it and oil to it.
3) Add... - 43.7786
Fish In Hot Sauce
1. Sprinkle the fish with salt and cornflour.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is smoking hot.
3. Fry the fillets on both sides until they are brown (this should take about 5 minutes).
4. Take it out and drain on paper towel.
5. Pour... - 45.2116
Peel 1 lemon; cut rind into 1/2-inch pieces.
Set aside 2 tablespoons rind.
Squeeze lemons to yield 3 tablespoons juice; set juice aside.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, and soak 30 minutes.
Drain mushrooms; cut into 1/8-inch pieces, and set aside.
Pour oil... - 43.4907
Amaretto Orange Chicken
1. In a zip lock bag or a large dry bowl, combine the flour, seasonings and sage.
2. Add the chicken and to it and dredge it with the flour mixture. Shake off the excess.
3. In a frying pan, combine the butter and oil. Heat it over... - 48.4114
Chicken With Orange
1. In a large skillet, tip in the chicken and brown it all over in hot Crisco.
2. Sprinkle with salt and paprika and arrange the onion over the chicken
3. Combine with juice concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy, and ginger and gently pour this... - 41.1866
Vegetarian Chai Dim Sim
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes and mince finely.
While making vegetarian chicken, prepare the filling and won-ton wrappers or dai-bao.
Heat peanut oil in a pan.
Saute spring onions, garlic, ginger for 1 minute.
Add cabbage and mushrooms, bamboo... - 42.4097
Sweet And Sour Pork With Raisins
1) In a bowl beat together egg, flour, salt, 1/4 cup cornstarch, and 1/4 cup chicken broth.
2) Dip pork cubes in batter and coat well.
3) Heat oil (375°) and deep fry for 5 to 6 minutes until golden brown.
4) Strain from oil and keep aside.
5) Drain... - 47.1959
Tasty Egg Foo Yong
1) Blend eggs, bouillon, vegetables, onion, shrimp and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil.
3) Shallow fry egg mixture in hot oil making shapes of 3-inch circle with a spatula.
4) Brown either side.
5) Repeat the... - 42.0123
Peaking Braised Lamb
1. Boil water in a pot, blanch the lamb in it for 5 minutes, strain and discard the water.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil, add the lamb and stir fry until brown.
3. Remove all the excess fat and save 1 tablespoon.
4. Reheat the oil, add the... - 44.9779
1. Pat dry the fish fillets with paper towel, rub both sides with salt and then cut them into 1 1/2 inch 3-5 cm wide, diagonal strips.
2. Leave it aside for 20 minutes, then again pat them dry with paper towel (the salt will extract some of the... - 46.7526
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Chicken In A Garden
1) Dice the chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces and set aside.
2) Mix 1 tablespoon oil, garlic powder, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, salt, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, chicken, and pepper, mix well, and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
3) Take a... - 47.5904
Kamal Kakri Pakoras
Lotus root (renkon in Japanese) is actually the rhizome of the lotus plant. It’s a popular vegetable throughout southern and eastern Asia, but it’s still not that well known in the west. Lotus root is full of fiber and various vitamins and other... - 47.2954