- » Chinese Sour
Chinese Sour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese sour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese sour recipes.
Chinese Take-out Style Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin
Sweet and sour pork will be near the top of the list when it comes to favorite Chinese take-out food. Why wouldn’t it be? Chinese-American take-out sweet and sour pork is basically thick batter deep-fried, sugary sauce coated, fatty pork chunks. Obviously... - 120.607
Moo Goo Gai Pan
1. In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients of sauce and set aside.
2. In another bowl marinade chicken with egg white, corn starch, sea salt and white pepper powder.
3. Marinade chicken for 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a wok and lightly... - 113.451
Chinese Sweet And Sour Fish
Chinese sweet and sour fish is a fabulous recipe. Here the chef has prepared this dish in such a simple manner so that the same can be easily prepared at home. Prepare this flavorful fish in your own kitchen with just a little effort and serve over warm rice... - 112.796
Chicken And Vegetables In Sweet And Sour Sauce
When it comes to Chinese food there are a few very popular–and basic–cooking methods, and one of it is definitely sweet and sour. This video prepares an authentic chicken in sweet and sour sauce. Made with extreme ease and perfection, this is a fine blend... - 110.463
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 109.093
Grilled Meatball Pineapple And Vegetable In Sweet And Sour Sauce
A nice smile bringing dish. This is a good video to prepare a sweet and sour meat ball in the perfect Asian style. Grilled to perfection with pineapple and vegetables, this makes a wonderful snack. Loaded with authentic taste, this is bound to be a party... - 109.083
Homemade Garlic Flavored Vinegar
Flavored vinegars are always versatile and useful ingredients in one's kitchen. If you want to make for yourself, the solution is right here. Check out the video for more recipe detail. - 108.325
Meat And Tofu Hot And Sour Soup
A buffet of healthy ingredients to make a great soup. Watch this video to prepare a hot and sour soup with meat and tofu. The exotic ingredients in this enticing soup make an extravagant appetizer. Tofu is a delicious and low-fat source of protein and this... - 107.622
Hot And Sour Chicken Stir Fry
How many of you thought cooking Chinese chicken stir fry can be that easy! The chef here shares his favorite hot and sour flavoring to make the very simple chicken stir fry. One of those dishes that is sure to come out perfect every time you try it. - 103.947
Pork And Tofu Hot And Sour Soup
Appetizing hot or warm soups are healthy and make you feel good during cold winters or when sick. Check out chef Todd showing how to make flavorful Hot and Sour Soup with pork, tofu and mushrooms as the key ingredients along with other seasonings. Have a cozy... - 103.07
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 100.761
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork With Vegetables
Chinese sweet and sour pork with vegetables is a fantastic stir fry recipe. The chef here prepares this nutritious pork and vegetables in just a few minutes. Serve the pork and vegetables stir fry over warm rice or noodles for a delightful meal and rejoice! - 100.515
Grilled Pineapple With Hot And Sour Sauce
1. Preheat indoor grill turning on 2 induction stoves.
2. Cut pineapple into big chunks.
To prepare the sauce:
3. In a nonstick pan add minced garlic, soy sauce, Schezwan sauce and water if needed to adjust the consistency and mix... - 95.7074
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork
This is a simple sweet and sour pork, but you can also add in your favorite vegetables too. It is easy to make and you don't have to drive to a Chinese restaurant to get one. - 93.5768
Stir Fried Vegetables In A Sweet And Sour Sauce
Feel like some really healthy food? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret showing you how to do this right. Using Ching’s ready sauces, this is a great way to prepare instant Chinese! A simple and effortless recipe, this is a must-watch, must-try recipe.... - 92.815
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Here is a unique Chinese sweet and sour spareribs recipe for you. This is a simple fried pork ribs recipe with a twist. Here the chef has flavored the deep fried pork ribs with a sweet and sour sauce for that amazing taste. Try out these sweet and sour... - 92.0723
Chinese Sweet And Sour Ham
Chinese sweet and sour ham is a truely inspired recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Look at this video that shares this super simple recipe that is absolutely delicious and would definitely pep up your meal. Amaze your family with this awesome... - 88.539
Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Sweet And Sour Ham
Are you looking forward to prepare a unique recipe with ham? Here is a flavorful Chinese stir fried noodles with sweet and sour ham that would leave you licking your fingers. This simple stir fried noodles with sweet and sour ham recipe is amazing and worth... - 87.9306
Sweet And Sour Spring Rolls Sauce
Looking for an accompaniment to your spring rolls and egg rolls? The chef here has prepared a flavorful sweet and sour spring rolls sauce or egg roll sauce prepared with all the ingredients readily available in your kitchen This sweet and sour spring rolls... - 87.2259
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
1. Care fully cut the half frozen pork horizontally first in thin slices and further cut the slices into strips.
2. In a small bowl, place pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate the meat for 1... - 86.8045
Sweet And Sour Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret, demonstrating how to best prepare this instant pack. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great pack to have handy. Watch and learn!! - 85.0719
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork Balls
Are you looking for a unique pork recipe ? Here the chef has prepared an amazing sweet and sour pork balls recipe with deep fried the pork balls dredged in a flavorful sweet and sour sauce. Try out this sumptuous Chinese pork balls and rejoice! - 84.8121
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 84.1494
Spicy Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Doesn’t instant Chinese sound great?? Here is a video of Chef Vikas showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant hot and sour soup. Watch and learn! - 80.4072
Chinese Sweet And Sour Sauce
Fond of Chinese food? This sauce will certainly help you prepare a lot of your favorite dishes. Watch this video now to learn an easy to make Chinese Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe. - 78.3962
Hot & Sour Vegetarian Soup
Hot and sour soup for dinner? No big deal, just pick up[ a packet of Chings ready to cook pouch, boil it in water, and there it is!! A nice hot bowl of soup ready to be eaten!! Watch and learn! - 74.9307
Sweet And Sour Sauce
With only a handful of ingredients from your refrigerator and pantry, you can whomp up a lip smacking sweet and sour sauce that will jazz up just any dish you want. Drizzle them over your tender chicken or vegetables and enjoy a hearty, healthy meal. This... - 72.3046
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Measure vinegar into 1-cup measure.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Mix remaining ingredients except meatballs in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in vinegar and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, stirring... - 49.0291
Chinese Sweet And Sour Soup
1) With a sharp knife, remove the skin on the chicken.
2) Cut the chicken into thin 2-inch long slices.
3) Season the chicken slices with salt and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water and soy sauce.
5) In a... - 48.9526
Sweet And Sour Fish
In 2-quart casserole, combine fish pieces and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easijy with fork, stirring gently once.
Add pineapple chunks.
Place 1/2 cup pineapple juice in 1-quart casserole.
Stir in... - 48.9412
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
1. Freeze the meat partially to make it easier for slicing.
2. Slice pork thinly into bite-size pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook pork pieces in hot oil till lightly browned; drain and set aside.
4. In the same saucepan boil chicken broth;... - 48.9396
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and unique soup? Then this is the one for you. I served the Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup a week before for my friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the dish for yourself! - 48.0546
Hot And Sour Pork
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm (X inch) thick slices.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the pork slices and add soy sauce, vinegar and corn flour; stir well to... - 48.045
Cantonese Sweet And Sour Pork
1) To a large saucepan, drain and pour the juice from the pineapple chunks. Keep aside the pineapple chunks to add later.
2) To this juice, add the cornstarch.
3) Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch completely.
4) To the dissolved... - 47.4796
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a bowl, blend batter ingredients and form a smooth paste.
2) Keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Remove the pineapple pieces and reserve 4 tablespoons juice.
4) In a saucepan add juice, vinegar, tomato puree, sugar, cornflour and water.
5) Cook in low... - 47.4637
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken... - 47.3606
Hot And Sour Soup
1. Slice the pork meat into thin shreds and then add them to a pot of hot water. Blanch the meat in the hot water for 2minutes. Drain the meat and set aside when done.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the mushrooms and let them soak for 20 minutes.... - 47.338