- » Chinese Snack
Chinese Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Snack recipes.
Egg rolls are a great appetizer. They are also a nice snack. This recipe is a little tedious – you have to patiently and diligently roll each individual wrapper. Yet, it is quite easy to make. You can use pork, shrimp or chicken for these (or a combination... - 124.022
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 122.916
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 121.185
Hawaiian Favorite Spam Musubi - Part 2 Cooking Mac Salad
When looking for a true tropical treat to complement your spam musubi, mac salad could perfectly fit your bill. This favorite Hawaiian snack makes for a healthy satisfying treat. Ideal for people who aren't too fond of savoring their musubis raw, this dish... - 110.566
Chinese Deep Fried Pork And Shrimp Wonton
Chinese fried pork and shrimp wonton is an excellent party snack. The chef has nicely presented the preparation of wontons in a simple manner. These wontons tastes fabulous with some hot sauce for a hot and spicy flavor. This fantastic recipe is definitely... - 107.702
Chicken And Noodle Eggrolls
Want to see your kids happy and delighted at their party? Then prepare these crispy-delicious chicken and noodle eggrolls for their friends. You will be definitely amazed to see the results and a million dollar smile on their face, after you serve them this... - 104.434
1. Mix the sauce ingredients in a cup.
2. In a mixing bowl mix the noodles, carrot, cabbage and bean sprouts.
3. Add the sauce and mix.
4. Then add the roasted peanuts and green onion and toss.
5. Serve as an afternoon snack or as desired. - 102.902
San Choy Bow
San choy bow is a perfect way to treat your family and friends once in a while. It gives them a chance to see your culinary expertise and gives you a chance to show off yours, without doing much. You can always add your personal touch by adding or removing... - 99.2884
Chinese Style Idli
A great fusion recipe? Here is south India meeting China! A recipe that combines recipe spices with a Chinese sauce. Into the cut up steamed idli! A great innovative recipe that is not too difficult to do. Watch and learn! - 91.5564
You Tiao - Crisp Chinese Crullers
1) Mix the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2) Add the salt, some oil and water. Mix well and make a dough.
3) Knead the dough with hand for 3 minutes.
4) Cover and let the dough rest for an hour.
5) After an hour, knead the dough for... - 90.0287
Steamed Mandarin Rolls / Flower Rolls
1) In small bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar evenly over the lukewarm water; stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
2) In large bowl or in food processor, combine flour and yeast mixture and mix well, or process 1 minute.... - 89.3893
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 89.3789
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 89.2433
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 89.1218
Checkerboard, Yin Yang And Zebra Stripe Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the white dough, add 75 gram butter to 130 gram flour, 55 gram icing sugar, pinch of salt and half egg yolk. Mix lightly.
3) Add the vanilla extract, knead and cover with cling... - 89.0214
Red Bean Paste Sesame Balls, (jin Deui)
1) Put the rice flour into a large bowl. Bring the water to a boil and add the brown sugar, stirring to dissolve.
2) Pour the sugar water over the rice flour and stir together with a wooden spoon to combine. You can add up to 1/3 cup more water if the... - 87.8911
Hong Kong Pineapple Buns
1) Combine all dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
2) Whisk and combine all wet ingredients, then add into the well of the dry ingredients.
3) When all ingredients get together, knead in the... - 87.6548
Chinese Style Poha
Ever tried poha or flattened rice? Chef Vikas from Ching’s innovates on a way to use poha. He adds a Chinese twist to an otherwise regular daily Indian breakfast item. A really good recipe, all you need are the great sauces. Watch and try it out, thrill the... - 86.8087
Spicy Schezwan Fish Fingers
Ever tried fish finger? How about fish fingers in schezwan sauce? Yup…that’s the Chinese twist to an otherwise rather plain dish. Not that this recipe is tougher…as simple as it gets, this is a great recipe that is still as simple and effortless! - 84.6637
Quicky Manchurian Noodles
A plate of noodles prepared in minutes? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s secret recipe demonstrating how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant Manchow noodles! With now effort, these noodles can be prepared in minutes! Grab you pack soon! - 79.9929
Caramelized Potato Wedges
Got a sweet tooth??? Try this amazing dessert dish prepared from potatoes. This video makes a very simple and delicious dish of caramelized potato. With very few ingredient and an extremely simple cooking procedure, this is sure to win hearts at any meal.... - 76.0148
Chinese Almond Cookies
Would you like to try some really tasty and healthy Chinese Almond Cookies today? These are quite easy to make and need zero cooking. Watch this video to learn how you can make these at home. - 64.2598
How about Beef Buns instead of Pork Buns? Here is a video of Perez trying baking for the first time ever! The video provides a few tips on what ingredients go into baking these buns! - 60.6088
Vegan Vinegar Tofu - Part 1
Looking to add some zest to the otherwise boring and bland tofu? If yes, then this vegan vinegary tofu by Ching Hai will surely help you add some piquancy to your health food. If you thought that health and taste were two irreconilable terms, then this dish... - 56.8172
Vegan Vinegar Tofu - Part 2
If you are a big time tofu fan, then you will surely love this vinegary treat. Tart, flavorful vinegar tofu add a zesty piquancy to any dish and is quite simple to make too. Next time you have extra soy beans at home, don't forget to try this vegan recipe at... - 56.495
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 53.7183
Malted Whole Wheat Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F/ 160° C 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a 1 pound loaf tin with oil or butter and dust with flour. Line the bottom of the tin with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large work bowl, sieve the flour, salt... - 49.412
Vegetable Spring Rolls
Spring Rolls - If there is any dish that can take you to heaven and back then it is this. This tasty Spring Rolls preparation can make your day! Try this brilliant Spring Rolls recipe! - 48.9095
Asian Sweet And Sour Meatballs
These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are simply fabuolous ! Try out these crispy batter-coated fried meatballs with savory sauces as a snack or as an appetizer ! Tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Meatballs are welcome ! - 48.7536
Open Flower Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180C/fan 160C/gas4. 2) Butter the 3 sheets of filo and layer them on one another with buttered side in... - 48.7381
Vegetable Gold Coin
Delicious Vegetable Gold Coin entreats you with an explosion of lovely flavors and textures. Try this wonderful Vegetable Gold Coin recipe for yourself and discover the addictive taste of this dish! - 48.644
Chinese Chicken Puffs
Heat water and butter to a rolling boil in saucepan.
Stir in all of the flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in thoroughly, one at a time.
Beat mixture until smooth... - 48.3015
Buttery Szechuan Popcorn
1. In a small microwavable bowl, melt butter and margarine on High for 40 seconds.
2. Add soy sauce; stir.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix popcorn and cereal.
4. Pour the butter-margarine mixture over the popcorn-cereal mixture and... - 48.0765
Chinese Vegetable Egg Rolls
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, cornstarch, mustard and pepper until the cornstarch is dissolved.
Spray a large skillet with no-stick spray, then add the oil.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the celery, onions, ginger and... - 47.5427
1. Preheat the oven to 250°.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce, mustard, oil, honey, ginger, rosemary and garlic salt.
4. Add walnuts and toss to coat.
5. Drain walnuts and toss with sesame seeds to... - 47.4294
Fresh Spring Rolls
Clean and devein prawns.
Put heads and shells into a pan with 3 cups of water and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing down on the heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Heat lard or oil and fry shredded beancurd until... - 47.2387
Liang Ban San Si Veg Assorted Platter
Here is a highly popular Liang Ban San Si Veg Assorted Platter recipe. It is a Chinese cuisine delicacy. Use the freshest of vegetable available to get a delicious Liang Ban San Si Veg Assorted Platter. This Liang Ban San Si Veg Assorted Platter when served... - 46.6269
Chinese Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a large skillet heat the sesame and vegetable oils over medium-high heat and cook the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring continuously, until... - 46.6268
Sweet Pastry Flowers
The Sweet Pastry Flowers is a yummy egg and bean paste filled pastry that is simply addictive. You really cant stop with just one of these yummy pastries. Try this wonderful Sweet Pastry Flowers recipe! - 46.5442
Hot And Peppery Cocktail Shrimp
1) In a large glass or plastic bowl, mix all ingredients except oil.
2) Cover the mixture and let it marinate in the fridge for about 4 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°.
4) Take a rectangular pan of13x9x2 inches and spray it with... - 46.4002
For the stuffing
Cut the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables, beansprouts and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and... - 46.3769
Pork Dim Sum
Pork Dim Sum is an easy to prepare snack. Enjoy this pork recipe and share to us how you feel about this Pork Dim Sum. - 46.1988
Shrimp And Pork Spring Rollls
These Spring Rolls stuffed with pea sprouts, shrimp, pork and scallion make a perfect meal for the totally famished soul ! Just try out these Spring Rolls for your next meal and let me know if you'vew liked it ! - 45.6806
Chinese Almond Cookies
Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
Blend in shortening with pastry blender.
Combine egg, 2 tablespoons water and almond extract; sprinkle on dry mixture: stir with fork until mixture leaves sides of bowl.
Knead until smooth: chill 1 hour (no... - 45.6094
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and in a separate bowl the yolks slightly.
2. Put the corn, milk, salt and butter to yolks and mix properly.
3. Now add the crumbs, flour, baking powder and parsley and mix it.
4. Now fold the egg whites... - 45.4052
Egg Rolls are my all time favorite. I have made this Egg Rolls recipe hundreds of time and every time its just stunt me with its taste. The vegetable with sauces wrapped in a egg roll wrapper gives Egg Rolls a lip smacking taste. Must try it. - 45.1675
Crispy Chinese Almond Cookies
Sift flour and measure.
Add sugar, salt, and baking powder and sift again.
With two knives or a pastry blender, blend in butter until mixture is the consistency of cornmeal.
Add egg, water, and extract.
Stir until mixture comes away from the sides of the... - 44.8466
1. In a small bowl mix clams, whipping cream, cream cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and onion.
2. Spread butter thinly over bread slices and spread with clam mixture.
3. Sprinkle lightly with paprika and broil until puffy and... - 44.5559
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a 15 ½ inch x 10 ½ inch x 1 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve together.
4. Add sugar, dates and nuts and mix... - 44.3737
Shrimps Fried In Shells
These crispy fried and marinaded shrimps with shells make an irresistible snack when served with sauces ! Munch on these cripsy shrimps along with the shells which are fried to a soft and chewy form ! Just try eating these Shrimps fried in shells and feel... - 44.3572
Stupendous Chicken And Dumplings
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; brown in butter in large heavy pan.
Add water, onions and poultry seasoning; cover.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Stir in soup and 1 1 /2 cups milk; add vegetables.
Bring to a boil; cover.
Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes,... - 44.1583
The Sesame Bows is a yummy snack that my kids love munching in every now and then. They are easy to prepare and can be stored up for the kids. Try the Sesame Bows! - 44.0096
Pork Sui Mai
Pork Sui Mai is simply yummy. Pork Sui Mai gets its taste from pork cooked with mushroom and bamboo shoots. Pork Sui Mai is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 43.9789
choose small sized potatoes,peel them.slice into little thick slices.
deep fry the slices to a golden brown colour on medium flame,so that they get cooked from inside while frying.
mix all the ingredients of the marination together.
dip the fried potato... - 43.8841
Chinese Almond Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat lard with granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
Add whole egg and almond extract; beat until well blended.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking powder; add to creamed mixture, blending... - 43.7736
Chicken Pot Stickers
1) Make a mixture of all the ingredients except wonton skins, broth and soy sauce.
2) Apply some water on wonton skins.
3) Put some chicken mixture at the centre of each skin.
4) Pinch 5 pleats on edge of one half of circle.
5) Fold... - 43.7606
Sweet Noodle Cake
Lightly grease an 8- or 9-inch square cake pan; set aside.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
Add eggs; mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Knead 2 minutes to make a smooth dough.
Cover with a damp cloth and let stand 20 minutes.
Divide... - 43.7381
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Run under cold water.
4) Drain well and keep aside.
5) Deep-fry noodles in 375°F (190°C) hot fat.
6) Transfer on paper... - 43.5627
The Ultimate Chinese Almond Cookie
In a large bowl, beat lard and almond paste until soft and creamy with an electric mixer.
Add sugar; continue beating until smooth.
Add 2 eggs, beating well after each addition.
Beat in almond extract, baking soda and food coloring, if desired.
Stop... - 43.4057
Nanking Bread Fingers
Boil the fish, remove the skin and bones, flake and mash well with the back of a fork.
Add spring onion, garlic and cornflour. Mix well.
Place fish in a bowl, add all seasonings except sesame seeds and parsley.Mix well.
Cut the crast from the bread... - 43.3751
Butter Almond Cookies
Cream lard with granulated and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add egg and almond extract; beat until well blended.
Sift flour with salt and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture and blend well.
To shape each cooky, roll 1 tablespoon of mixture at a time into a... - 43.3697
Stuffed Lotus Stem
This Stuffed Lotus Stem makes a delicious snack ! Serve it up with some savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Stuffed Lotus Stem are welcome ! - 43.2356
Fried Chinese Shrimp Balls
Prepare Orange-Soy Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Finely chop shrimp and water chestnuts.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat egg.
Stir in chopped shrimp and water chestnuts, green onion, cornstarch, gingerroot or ground ginger, salt, white pepper and sesame oil, if... - 42.7738
Chinese Tea Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) Use a large, clean and grease free glass bowl.
4) Cream the butter, oil and sugar very well until well aerated and creamy in texture.
5) Dissolve the... - 42.6477
Surprise Peanut Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cream the sugar and shortening together, bean in the egg yolks until light and fluffy.
3) Stir in the almond extract and flour sifted with the baking powder.
4) Shape the mixture into 24 balls,... - 42.4715
1) Into a medium bowl mix together the pork, chestnuts, green onions, salt, pepper till combined
2) Onto a wonton wrapper, place about a 1 teaspoon of the filling
3) Fold into a triangle, with the filling enclosed and then seal edges with the beaten... - 42.309
Phoenix Chicken Rolls With Black Bean Sauce
Split, skin, and bone chicken breasts.
Remove the filet, the small piece of meat that lies on top of each side of the breast, then remove the white ligament from each filet.
Cut each side of breast in half lengthwise and crosswise; including the filets, you... - 42.2582
Marbled Tea Eggs
1 Bring the eggs to room temperature.
2 In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil.
3 Using a spoon, lower the eggs into the pot and reduce the heat.
4 Cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
5 Remove from the heat and place in a bowl... - 42.2475
Minced Meat And Bread Rolls
Cook the minced meat with vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil and fry onion, ginger and cooked minced meat.
Add all seasonings.
Beat egg whites and add to the meat mixture.
Keep stirring constantly and remove from fire.
Divide the... - 42.2271
Chinese Bhel is an Indian-Chinese recipe made with boiled and deep fried noodles. The dish is finally put together in an Indian style bhel with onion, oil and salt. Chinese Bhel is a nice dish to snack on while watching a movie or on a rainy day. - 42.1365
Chinese Cold Platter
Place the pork in a pan with the stock, ginger, scallions, star anise, five spice powder, sugar, soy sauce and a little salt.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, until the pork is tender.
Remove the pork from the stock, and strain the... - 41.8148
Szechwan Fish Rolls
If made ahead and refrigerated, let wrappers reach room temperature (they tear when cold).
Cut fish into 1/4 by 1-inch pieces; combine in a bowl with onion, ginger, salt, pepper, salad oil, sesame oil, sherry, and cornstarch.
Beat egg white and stir into fish... - 41.7357
Easy Chinese Almond Cookies
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Cream almond extract and shortening in mixer bowl until smooth.
Add flour gradually, mixing well after each addition.
Add sugar and salt; mix well.
Knead until paste is formed.
Shape dough into thick roll; cut into 1/2-inch... - 41.7075
Crispy Spring Rolls
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and about 300ml cold water to make a smooth batter.
Lightly oil a 20 cm/8inch frying pan and set over a moderate heat.
Pour in enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
Cook until the underside is pale... - 41.2194
Cut the white part of the spring onions into 2.5 cm lengths.
Chop the green part finely.
Beat the eggs lightly in a bowl and add the chopped onion stalks with salt to taste.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the white parts of the onions with the ginger,... - 41.2055
Chinese Almond Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Mix well and roll out 3/8-inch thick.
4) Cut with cookie cutter.
5) Place the cookies on a buttered sheet. Put half of an almond on each cookie.
6) Place inside... - 41.1693
Apple Nut Log
1. In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, apple juice and nutmeg and blend until smooth.
2. Pour lemon juice over chopped apples.
3. Add apples and 3/4 cup of pecans to cheese mixture blend well.
4. Shape into one 6-inch log and roll in remaining chopped... - 41.1348
Fish Fried In Batter
This Fish Fried in Batter makes a fabulous snack ! These crispy golden brown fried batter-coated fish are versatile ! You can eat them as a snack, appetizer or as a side course ! Try out these crunchy Fish Fried in Batter in all the three ways and tell me... - 41.1096
Chicken With Peppers And Sweet Corn
1) In a wok or frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions and ginger to fry for 1 minute.
3) Place chicken and fry until light brown.
4) Stir in soy sauce and sherry into the wok. Cook for another minute.
5) Fold in green peppers and sweet... - 41.0537
Special Chinese Chews
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
2. Grease a 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 x l-inch pan
3. In a large bowl, place the dry ingredients and mix well
4. Add the egg, date, and nuts and mix well
5. Spread the mixture on the greased pan
6. Bake for 30... - 40.9566
Prawn Toasts is a mouth watering snack recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Prawn Toasts will get you a lot of compliments! - 40.8303
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F (gas mark 6 / 200°C.)
2 In a bowl, soak the walnut pieces in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3 Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
4 Carefully remove the walnuts with a slotted spoon.
5 Pat dry... - 40.7538
Vegetarian Spring Roll
1. Put the mushrooms in a small bowl, add hot water to cover and soak until softened, about 30 minutes. Rinse the mushrooms and squeeze dry. Discard the stems; slice the caps thinly.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry,... - 40.7402
Almond Biscuits are extremely easy to prepare and delicious. My children love these biscuits so I make it almost every month. Try this easy Almond Biscuits recipe. - 40.3902
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift dry ingredients together and mix in dates and walnuts.
Fold in eggs and, if you like, add vanilla.
Spread evenly in a greased and floured 15 1/2"X10 1/2"X 1" jelly-roll pan (it will seem at first as though there isn't enough... - 40.3306
Rice Paper Wrapped Chicken And Crab Spring Rolls
For the filling, put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Divide into 20 portions and shape into small cylinder shapes.
Brush beaten egg over the entire surface of each piece of rice paper.
Leave for a few minutes until soft.
Place the filling along the... - 40.307
Easy Chinese Almond Cookies
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Place flour in bowl.
Cut in shortening.
Work salt, sugar, and flavoring in with hands.
Shape in long roll 1" in diameter; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill about 1 hr.
Heat oven to 400°
Cut dough in 1/4" slices.
Pl - 40.286
Chinese Style Steamed Sandwich Buns
Prepare Basic Chinese Yeast Bread.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1/2 of dough.
With a 4-inch round cutter, cut out dough circles.
Spread top of each circle with a small amount of sesame seed oil.
Sprinkle with small amounts of green onion and ham, if... - 39.9147
Chinese Almond Cookies
Sift dry ingredients together into bowl.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles corn meal.
Add egg and almond extract; mix well.
Gather up with fingers; form into ball.
Roll to slightly less than 1/4 inch; cut with 2 inch round cutter.
Place on un greased cooky... - 39.9101
Shrimp Filled Pot Stickers
Pot Stickers is a seafood filling snack. If you love seafood filled recipe then try this Pot Stickers recipe, it will not let you down. I have made this Pot Stickers recipe many times and every time people just loved it. - 39.7796
Toasted Wonton Skins
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Use 1 wonton skin at a time and cover the others until it is time to use.
3) Divide the wonton skin in halves along the cross section.
4) Use 2 ungreased 15- x 10- x 1 inch jellyroll pans, to arrange the... - 39.7624
Chinese Fried Walnuts
1) Allow water to come to boiling over high heat.
2) Stir in walnuts and bring it to boiling.
3) Blanch for one minute.
4) Wash walnuts under running hot water and drain well.
5) Rinse the saucepan and dry well.
6) Take a large bowl and... - 39.685
1. To prepare the spring greens separate the dark outer leaves (reserve the pale-colored hearts for other use) and clean well with a damp cloth - do not wash in water as they will take too long to dry.
2. In the centre of each leaf cut off the... - 39.561
Chinese Almond Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar; add almond extract; beat in 1 egg.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in ground almonds, mixing thoroughly.
Shape into 24 balls; place 2 inches apart on - 39.4024
Omelette With Heat Sauce
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan.
Add the garlic, spring onions and celery and cook for 1 minute over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and pork and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
Blend the cornflour with the water and stir this thin paste into the... - 39.3831
Fragrant Rice Cakes
Oil a square baking tin 33 x 25 cm (13 x 10 in) with sesame oil and put in the Rice Krispies.
Put the sugar, honey, water, vinegar and sesame oil in a thick-bottomed pan and bring to the boil.
Simmer until the mixture is thick and coats the back of a spoon... - 39.3338
Open Mouth Laughs
Sift flour and baking powder together twice.
Combine eggs, sugar, 1 tablespoon water and lard or shortening in a medium bowl; mix well.
Slowly stir in flour mixture.
Knead 1 to 2 minutes to a soft dough.
Shape into a roll 1 inch in diameter.
Chop roll into 16... - 39.1959
Classic Fortune Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients, except fortunes, until blended.
Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, allowing 3 cookies per sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes.
Place fortunes in the center of each... - 39.0318
These Oyster Patties are make a delicious snack ! You can try out these sauteed crunchy oyster filled pastries as an appetizer too with your favorite sauces ! Tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Oyster patties are welcome ! - 38.7078
Chinese Snack Recipes By Category