- » Chinese Simmered Chicken
Chinese Simmered Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese simmered chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese simmered chicken recipes.
Red Simmered Chicken Wings
1. Chop off and discard bony tips of chicken wings; then cut each wing in two. Cut scallions in l inch sections.
2. Place wings and scallions in a pan with soy sauce, sherry, water and sugar. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
3. Uncover pan... - 22.9457
Simmered Chicken Livers
Eventhough nowadays Chicken meals has turned out to be just a commonplace meal, I still love this Simmered Chicken Livers just as much. This Chinese Simmered Chicken Livers dish is one of the few chicken dishes I really love eating. Try it out today! - 35.7033
Parboiled Noodles With Simmered Chicken Breast
Chicken noodles have always remained one of my most favorite dishes and that is what made me try this Parboiled Noodles With Simmered Chicken Breast recipe. And all I could say was kudos to the Chinese for this all time great Parboiled Noodles With Simmered... - 36.4013
Simmered And Deep Fried Chicken Livers
This Simmered And Deep Fried Chicken Livers is indeed a great way to fix Chicken Livers. I have been fixing chicken livers as in this Simmered And Deep Fried Chicken Livers chinese recipe for many years now. Its high time you check it out! - 32.7882
Chicken Livers Simmered N Oyster Sauce
This Chicken Livers Simmered n Oyster Sauce is one of my truly comfort foods. Once I simmer up this Chicken Livers Simmered n Oyster Sauce dish, my family and friends go nuts over them. Lovely isn't it? - 33.5693
Simmered Chicken Giblets And Bean Curd
I make this Simmered Chicken Giblets And Bean Curd very often. Sometimes these Simmered Chicken Giblets And Bean Curd dish turns out so good that I forget to prepare anything else. You will definitely thank me! - 28.5851
Simmered Or Stewed Chicken
In large pot combine chicken, water, carrot, celery, onion, and salt.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes.
Remove any foam that forms on surface.
Cover and continue simmering about 1 hour; add peppercorns and continue simmering another... - 34.9676
Simmered And Roasted Chicken
Simmered And Roasted Chicken is an absolutely fabulous recipe. Simmered And Roasted Chicken recipe is one of the most yummy chicken recipes. You will wish you could make it more! - 32.0038
Chinese Chicken And Ham Soup
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy soup, then this Chinese chicken and ham soup is just right for you. The chef has made this nutritious soup just to pamper your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous soup is worth trying out on a... - 93.8084
Chinese Chicken Giblet Soup
Wash the livers, removing any discolored areas; cut in half.
Wash and scrape the gizzards; cut away any fat, then cut crosswise in thin slices.
Toss the livers and gizzards with the cornstarch and soy sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; add the liver mixture... - 41.1928
Chinese Chicken And Egg Soup
If you are down with a cold and looking for a hot, healthy soup, then this Chinese chicken and egg soup is just right for you. This not only serves as a nutritious soup but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavor. This magical soup is worth... - 96.8823
Remove chicken meat from bones; cut in thin strips.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add chicken and cook, stirring, until white (about 3 minutes).
Add green pepper, onion, celery, water chestnuts, stock, Accent, salt and ginger.
Cover; cook 10 minutes.
Mix cornstarch... - 43.8419
Chicken Chinese Style
1 In a small bowl, add chicken, soy sauce, sherry and toss.
2 Cover and place in the refrigerator for atleast 1 hour.
3 In a bowl, add arrowroot and dissolve with some broth. Keep aside.
4 In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil.
5... - 44.6408
Chicken Soup Chinese Style
1) In a medium saucepan add the stock and boil it.
2) Stir in carrots and mushrooms. Simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
3) Add fresh noodles (these are homemade noodles that have not been dried) and cook for another 1 or 2 minutes until tender.
4) Mix... - 41.1268
Chinese Chicken Soup For The Flu
If you have the flu, this Chinese style chicken soup is just the thing for you. It is a surefire cure to the common cold. The broth with hot sauce, fresh ginger and veggies is therapeutic and instantly makes you feel better. - 98.009
Chinese Chicken Dumpling Soup
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying), spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture into center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with... - 30.6449
Chinese Chicken Soup - Quick Soup
Looking for a simple dish that also scores high on taste and health. This one might just come handy. watch the video to learn an Asian chicken soup with rice noodles recipe. the dish is packed with flavor and can be easily replicated in your own kitchen. Give... - 102.412
1. In a bowl, mix together onion soup mix, two teaspoons of cornstarch, two tablespoons of soy sauce, two of oil and garlic and mix it thoroughly
2. Add chicken, mix well to coat and marinate for twenty minutes; heat the remaining oil in a skillet and... - 39.6556
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.4361
Chinese Chicken With Rice
1) Skin chicken breasts and cut meat into thin slices.
2) Slice mushrooms after trimming.
3) Drain bamboo shoots and cut, if required.
4) Slice green onions and celery into thin pieces after trimming them.
5) Cut red pepper into half, remove... - 44.9238
Chinese Shrimp And Chicken
1. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat
2. Add celery and onion, cook for 2 minutes then add shrimp and mushrooms, after that cover and cook for another 2 minutes, add chicken and remove pan from heat
3. Mix together cornstarch, soy sauce and broth... - 43.5212
Chinese Chicken & Shrimp Soup
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine broth, ginger, and soy sauce; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and onions.
Return to a boil.
Then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until mushrooms are soft and chicken is no longer pink in... - 40.8109
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 123.51
Chinese Sweet And Sour Soup
1) With a sharp knife, remove the skin on the chicken.
2) Cut the chicken into thin 2-inch long slices.
3) Season the chicken slices with salt and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water and soy sauce.
5) In a... - 47.0849
Chinese Style Dinner
1. Heat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat over medium flame for 2 minutes.
2. Combine the vegetables. Stir fry them for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the vegetables from the skillet.
4. In a saucepan add chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch. Stir well... - 44.9894
Chinese Chicken And Broccoli Saute
1. Bring the water and some salt to a boil. Add the rice, cover, and simmer over low heat for 15 to 17 minutes or until just cooked through. Keep the rice warm, covered, off the heat.
2. While the rice is cooking, cut the chicken into 3/4-inch cubes. Separate... - 35.441
Plunge the hen or chicken pieces into a large pan of boiling water and simmer for 1 minute.
Discard water and refill pan with water and all other ingredients.
Bring to the boil and simmer gently, uncovered, for 2 hours.
Keep removing any scum or impurities as... - 30.4003
Diabetes: Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
Winters are long so if you are running out of soup recipes, here is another recipe to keep your taste buds motivated. This video has Simple chicken and Vegetable noodle soup recipe stored inside, which derives its Asian flavor from the soy sauce and the glass... - 96.9813
Chinese Chicken Wonton Soup
A warm soup for the hearty ones! Enjoy this warm bowl over dinner or a meal, once all together the dish is refreshing and healthy! See the video on to make this flavorful soup by Chef David. - 111.08
Chicken Dumpling Soup
Barry shows you how to make a light but filling soup with chunks of chicken, dumplings and a load of vegetables - tastebuds will be blown away with this one, so simple. - 116.701
Basic Ginger Flavored Chicken Stock
Bring 6 cups of water to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken bones and reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Occasionally skim foam from soup while cooking.
Add ginger, green onion and remaining seasoning.
Continue to simmer for... - 31.543
Mushroom And Chicken Chow Mein
1) In a saucepan, mix together sprouts, mushrooms, onion flakes, bouillon, water, garlic powder, monosodium glutamate and salt.
2) Heat the sprouts mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken.
4) Taste for seasoning, and add salt if... - 39.5916
1) Boil water in a soup pan. Cover the pan and let the water boil.
2) Add chicken to the boiling water and once the chicken has boiled, add the pork. Cover the pan and let the ingredients boil.
3) Remove the boiled meat from the water and let the water... - 83.6031
Soyed Chicken Wings
1. In a stockpot, add the chicken wings and sprinkle with wine and ginger
2. Add the lid on and simmer over medium flame until wine almost evapourates
3. Add all the other ingredients and cook with the lid on for an hour
4. Serve as... - 33.2859
Chicken With Oyster Sauce
Using a high flame, add oil, garlic, and ginger.
Add chicken and stir for 4 minutes or until brown.
Next add oyster sauce mixture and stir until chicken is completely coated.
Add stock, cover, and turn flame to simmer.
Simmer for 4 minutes or until tender,... - 40.3227
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a bowl combine corn starch and water make cornstarch slurry.
2. In the soup pot pour the chicken broth and add tofu, carrot, chicken strips, bamboo shoot and mushrooms.
3. Stir everything well and add rice vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, soy sauce,... - 114.452
Five Spice Chicken
Combine ground cinnamon, crushed aniseed, salt, ground allspice, cloves, and pepper.
Rub the chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon of the spice mixture.
Heat peanut or cooking oil and garlic in skillet.
Add the chicken breasts to the hot oil; brown on both... - 39.0692
Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup
Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 5 minutes.
Sprinkle flour and next 3 ingredients Over vegetables, and cook 1 minute.
Stir in broth, potato, and salt.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, partially... - 40.9937
Spinach Chicken Noodle Soup
Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add cream of chicken soup and remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 36.34
Homemade Chicken Chow Mein
Cook chicken until tender in salted water with bouquet garni.
Discard bouquet garni.
Bone chicken pieces.
Return bones to broth.
Simmer, covered, gently 1 hour.
Cut meat into thin strips, reserving white meat for garnishing.
Brown onion... - 45.3554
Basic Chicken Or Turkey Stock
1) In a large stockpot, over medium heat, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, celery and carrots in it for about 5 minutes to release their volatile oils.
2) Stir in chicken bones and seasonings and bring it to a boil after covering with 8 cups (1.9 1)... - 40.3845
Chicken In Soy Sauce
1) Cut the chicken into small bite size pieces.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic and the chicken until browned.
4) Add the soy sauce into the meat and add a little water.
5) Allow the... - 32.136
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Enjoy the easefulness of the Soup: you just bung everything in, and you're done. Quick, easy, and comforting. It's not the same as chicken soup made from scratch but infinitely better than the canned stuff. This recipe is a comfort food suitable for any time... - 100.171
Simmer chicken leg in water to cover until cooked.
Cool and debone, then slice the chicken thinly and arrange on serving plate.
Put all other ingredients, except spring onion and sesame seeds, in a wok and bring to the boil.
Simmer over low heat, stirring... - 41.3739
Shanghai Style Chicken
1 Cook chicken by placing onion, carrot, celery, seasonings and water into a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, add chicken and simmer until tender. Remove chicken meat from carcass in strips. Set aside.
2 Snap off tough ends of asparagus stalks. Scrape stems... - 39.8096
Spicy Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Doesn’t instant Chinese sound great?? Here is a video of Chef Vikas showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant hot and sour soup. Watch and learn! - 78.7053
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 143.662
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
1.In a saucepan, put water, chicken, salt and pepper and put the pan on heat for 2-3 minutes.
2.Add onions, carrots and macaroni in the pan and allow the ingredients to cook for a while.
3.Serve the hot noodle soup in a bowl. - 36.0781
Honey Lemon Chicken
1 Pierce chicken pieces with a skewer. Combine soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice and honey. Brush over chicken pieces and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and salt. Add drained chicken pieces and brown evenly. Pour off excess oil, add... - 35.0355
Chicken Mushroom Soup
1. To prepare the chicken cut the chicken meat into thin slices about the size of postage stamps.
2. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
3. In a bowl blend the egg whites with the cornflour paste, making the mixture smooth.
4. In a saucepan... - 44.2923
White Cut Chicken
1) Rinse the chicken thoroughly and pat dry with kitchen paper.
2) In a saucepan or pot, bring the water to a rolling boil, then gently place the chicken in water with breast-side up.
3) Then add the spring onion knots, ginger and rice... - 43.6135
Stir Fry Vegetables With Chicken
1) Heat a wok, and add in 3 tablespoons oil.
2) Add in the chicken, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, till lightly browned.
3) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
4) Add the remaining oil into the wok and heat for 2 minutes.
5) Add in the vegetables and... - 44.5797
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, peppers, and mushrooms, cover, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the chili powder and cumin and saute for a few seconds to release the... - 33.7913
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
1. Steam or boil cabbage for 5 minutes
2. Drain and let cool.
3. Press to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside until required.
4. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well
5. Add cabbage and... - 47.2123
Easy Ginger Chicken With Broccoli
For those who are addicted to Chinese cuisine, this video is just going to make it stronger. The combination of chicken and broccoli, with a strong flavor of ginger, onion and soya sauce, is a treat for your appetite. Just simmer a little and within half-an... - 112.884
Heat the oil in a saucepan; cook the celery and mushrooms In it 2 minutes.
Stir in the water chestnuts, bean sprouts, chicken and chicken broth; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add the egg gradually, mixing steadily all the while to prevent lumps from... - 35.5422
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 43.6008
1) Wash and dry chicken pieces.
2) Shake in a paper bag with seasoned flour to coat well.
3) Drain the mandarin oranges and set aside. Reserve the juice.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and margarine.
4) Add chicken and brown each piece.
5) In... - 48.5809
Hot And Sour Soup
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, finely chopped onion and seasoned salt, then allow to boil.
2) Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 3-5... - 36.9346
Old Fashioned Chicken & Noodles
Roll out pasta dough to thickness of strips for lasagne; cut into 2-inch squares.
In a 6-quart kettle over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Brown chicken and onions in butter until golden on all sides.
Add water, salt, and pepper; reduce heat, cover, and simmer... - 47.5163
Chicken Noodle Soup With Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat. Add the carrots, scallions and bell pepper, and saute 4 minutes, or until the carrots are softened. Add the stock and 1 cup of water, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
2. Break the linguine into... - 36.8418
Quick And Easy Chicken Stew With Drop Dumplings
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones and skin. Set aside the chicken.
2. In a pan add in the water chicken bones and skin; bring to boil and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
3. In another pot add in the butter, carrot and celery.... - 0
Ling Ling's Hearty Chicken Pot Sticker Soup
1. Take a small bowl and blend cornstarch and Ling Ling Potsticker Sauce in it and keep aside.
2. Take a large pot and combine 2 cups water and broth in it and boil the mixture. Add the chilled Ling Ling Potstickers and boil the mixture for another 4... - 39.8045
Chinese Style Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a Bourbon Chicken recipe that is sold at Chinese carry-outs or at the food courts in the malls? Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares this Southern American and Chinese fusion dish, which combines good bourbon whiskey with Asian soy... - 114.063
Chinese Chicken Salad
Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt, and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender.
Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle.
(Strain broth and save for soup.)
Remove skin from chicken, then pull meat... - 41.7362
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 105.724
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 46.7616
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Chicken Almond With Chinese Vegetables
Heat chicken in hot oil until golden brown.
Add celery, chicken stock and soy sauce.
Cook a few minutes.
Mix together cornstarch, sugar and water.
Add to chicken mixture and simmer until thickened.
Add Chinese vegetables, almonds and sherry.
Simmer just until... - 41.8128
Chinese Style Veggie Chicken
Chinese Style Veggie Chicken has a simple taste. The Cornstarch and soy sauce enhance the taste of Chinese Style Veggie Chicken. Chinese chicken lovers must try Chinese Style Veggie Chicken. - 38.5133
Chinese Walnut Chicken
Cover the walnuts with boiling water and a bit of salt.
Let them stand 15 minutes, and then drain and dry them.
Fry in deep fat until deep brown.
Mix the raw chicken with the wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch combined.
To... - 42.6977
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Step into our Chinese Kitchen with Jackie Fu. She takes us through the steps needed to create the Chinese restaurant favorite, Moo Goo Gai Pan. Jackie teaches us a few Chinese words along the way, too, including the three attributes every good Chinese dish... - 113.925
Chicken &. Chinese Sausages
In a bowl, combine soy, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate fori hour.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze mushrooms dry and thinly... - 44.0931
Chinese Chicken Noodles
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok, add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add the spring onions, mangetout, and chilli, and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in the soy sauce and ham.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles.
Drop them... - 37.0852
Chinese Ginger Chicken
1. Mix soy sauce and ginger.
2. Spray large skillet with vegetable pan spray. Add chicken and sauce. Cook on high heat for approximately 4 minutes. Remove chicken.
3. Drain bean sprouts, reserving liquid.
4. Cook bean sprout liquid with cornstarch in skillet,... - 33.335
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup recipe. The delicious Chinese dish is mostly prepared with corn as the main ingredient. 80 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect dish. Dish is most popularly enjoyed as an... - 51.7398
Chinese Smoked Chicken
1 Clean and wipe chicken. Fry peppercorns and salt for 1 minute in a wok. Rub into chicken and allow to stand for 2 hours.
2 Bring water to a boil in a large pan. Add green onions, ginger, star anise, cinnamon and soy sauce and simmer 10 minutes. Add chicken... - 33.018
Chinese Soy Chicken
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve the breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones, then slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Heat salad oil in a large frying pan; add chicken and saute, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Stir in celery and garlic; saute... - 34.1985
Chinese Sweet And Sour Soup
Skin chicken with sharp knife; cut into thin 5 cm (2 inch) long slices.
Sprinkle with salt.
Mix cornstarch with 45 mL (3 tablespoons) water and soy sauce; combine with beef broth and water.
Bring to boil; stir often; add chicken, mushrooms and liquid, vinegar... - 39.5249
Chinese Chicken Stock
Using a heavy cleaver, chop the chicken pieces through the bones into small pieces.
Place in a large pan with the ginger, scallions, garlic, salt and 3 quarts water.
Bring slowly to a boil, skimming off any scum that rises to the surface, then simmer for 2... - 29.1426
Chinese Chicken Stock
Chinese Chicken Stock is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Chinese Chicken Stock is a dish that you will surely love to prepare. - 34.7178
Original Chinese Chicken Stock
1. Place all the ingredients in a large pan, add 2.5 litres (4 pints) water, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Strain and cool the stock, then chill.
2. Spoon off the fat from the surface. Use as required. - 29.3679
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Chinese chicken is a broth cooked chicken recipe prepared with added vegetables. Spiced with ginger, garlic and flavored with soy sauce, chinese chicken is loaded with oriental flavors and unique asian veggies. Served with rice, it makes a filling and... - 36.6555
Chinese Chicken Livers
Place the livers and water in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Turn off heat and drain the cooking liquid from the livers, reserving 1/2 cup of the liquid.
Combine the reserved liquid with the scallions, tamari, vinegar, ginger, honey, and... - 37.0293
Chinese Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, water, sherry, ginger and whole green onions in 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand until chicken is cool.
Strain stock and refrigerate or freeze for another use.
Remove and... - 43.6393
Chinese Chicken Lo Mein
This Chicken Lo Mein is perfect for one famished beyond limits ! This sumptuous chicken, celery, cabbage and bean sprouts noodles with savory soy sauce thickening poured over is very satiating ! Just try out this Chicken Lo Mein and let me know if you agree... - 46.4206
Red Stewed Chicken With Mushroom
It does not take much time to make this Red Stewed Chicken. With this Red Stewed Chicken recipe, chicken will be on my menu far more often. Enjoy! - 29.9364
Chinese Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients for the marinade.
2) Add chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In a heavy frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon oil.
4) Fry cashew nuts till golden brown. Keep aside.
5) Fry mushroom in... - 46.0479
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a saucepan, combine chicken stock, sugar candy, lemon juice, lemon slices and salt. Heat to simmering, stirring about 10 minutes, until sugar candy is dissolved.
2. Add onions to sauce. Combine cornstarch and water; stir until smooth. Stir into lemon... - 39.5171
Chinese Style Chicken
Remove skin from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a cold large skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat the skillet over medium heat.
Brown chicken pieces on all sides in hot skillet.
Add 2/3 cup water, sherry, soy sauce, and garlic powder.
Bring to... - 43.1652
Cook beans in a little salted water just until tender-crisp.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add slivers of raw chicken and cook until golden.
Add beans, celery, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, almonds, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate and chicken stock.
Mix... - 38.8199
Chicken And Chinese Sausage Rice
Using a cleaver, cut the chicken into 1 by 1 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Marinate the chicken slices for at least 1/2 hour in the scallion, ginger, wine, soy sauce, salt, and sugar marinade.
Slice the sausages diagonally into 1/4 inch (1 cm) pieces.
Soak... - 45.2279
Chinese Chicken And Noodles
Place the chicken in a large saucepan of water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until no longer pink on the inside about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to package directions.
Whirl the... - 40.7786
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a stockpot, place chicken with water, 1 whole green onion cut into half, ginger, sherry, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
2) Heat the chicken mixture and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Take the pot... - 46.0843
Chinese Chicken Soup
Place the chicken in a large kettle, and cover with cold water.
Bring to a light simmer.
When a scum begins to form on the water, drain the kettle completely, and rinse the bones.
Cover with ftesh cold water, and add the ginger and turnip ball if... - 26.5389
Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
Cut the chicken into slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Slice the bamboo shoots and the pre-soaked mushrooms.
Wash and tear the cabbage into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Deep-fry the chicken for 2 minutes, remove and drain.
Heat tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the... - 40.8239