- » Chinese Side Dish
Chinese Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese side dish recipes.
Chinese New Year Seven Vegetable Stir Fry
Flavor, happiness and luck can be yours if you make this wonderful colorful and festive stir fry in honor of the Chinese New Year. Like all stir fries, the only difficult part is the preparation of the ingredients while the cooking process is quick and easy.... - 138.42
Delightful Watercress With Sesame Seed
Are you hungry now but wanna make something easy and light. Try this delightful watercress topped with sesame seeds recipe. It involves very few ingredients and can be cooked in less than 5 minutes. Healthy and nutritious, try this dish now! - 131.468
Chinese Stir-fried Eggplant With Homemade Yu-xiang Sauce
This is one of the most popular cantonese dishes people love to eat. Most of the guys I know here in Hong Kong LOVE this dish. Some like it spicier, some like it less spicy. Either way, this is the perfect recipe to satisfy your loved one's tummy!Here I'm... - 129.892
Crispy Rice Noodles
These crispy thin noodles are a fantastic addition to lettuce wraps, a great snack and wonderful as a ‘bed’ for stir-fries and other Asian meals. They are very easy to make but it is absolutely necessary to have your oil at 350 degrees at all times. If... - 124.733
Sauteed Chinese Beans
Greens are an important source of goodness for you and here is a Robin creation using them in a Chinese Style. Simple and comforting, it’s a must have for healthy dinners as an accompaniment to meat dishes. - 121.393
Microwave Vegetables With Iceberg Lettuce And Black Bean Paste
Simple and exotic....that's what this video is all about. Here the chef prepares a microwave version of lettuce and vegetables combines with the goodness of authentic black bean paste. The black bean paste brings in the great flavor in this quick dish. Serve... - 121.261
Tomato Egg Stir Fry
Ying demonstrates how to make this Chinese style egg stir-fry dish. It is simple but delicious, one of the popular dishes in northern China, quick and perfect for cooking at home. - 120.452
Tomato And Egg Fried Rice
Tomatoes, tomatoes! What I love most about tomatoes is how there are so many different kinds and colors. For example, did you know that there are tomatoes that are bluish in color?? There are also green tomatoes as well. The way you could tell if a tomato is... - 120.02
Stir Fried Vegetables In Soya Sauce
Stir fried vegetables sound good? Chef Vikas shows you a great way to prepare this! Well-flavored with loads of garlic, this dish is simple and quick. Watch and learn. - 119.169
Chop Chop Chinese Noodle Salad
Robin is at Chinatown, SF and this inspires her to cook up a typical chop chop salad from the country. Its easy, yummy and sets tone for an authentic Chinese meal. This is a must watch video if you like salads that use a very good mix of vegetables. - 118.951
Garlic-pepper Stir Fried Chinese Greens
Don’t you just love Chinese greens? Simple to cook and full of flavor, these greens feel healthy just simply stir fried! Watch Chef Vikas as he stir fries Chinese greens with an added flavor of garlic and soya. Watch and learn! - 118.145
Stir Fried Bok Choy
Bok choy is well-known for its light and slightly sweet flavor. This stir-fried bok choy is terrific side dish to be served on any get-together. Watch the recipe right now. - 115.83
Fresh Hoisin Sauce
If you prefer homemade Hoisin Sauce over the store-brought version, then watch this video by Ramona Werst. Here, she shares an amazingly easy recipe to make the sauce that is sure to taste great! - 115.676
Kale, Carrots & Sesame Seeds With Stir-fry Sauce
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. It's very easy to make but it tastes like a professional chef made it. Delicious, quick, and healthful. - 114.728
Delicious Shanghai Drunken Chicken
Shanghai Drunken Chicken is an unique kind of chicken preparation, where you need to cook the whole chicken. The chicken can become more flavored on adding the Chinese wine (cooking wine). Take a look at the recipe video. - 114.533
Chinese Stir Fried Vegetable With Cashew Nuts
If you are a Chinese food lover this yummy dish would soon make you forget the Chinese restaurant that you used to frequent. This stir fried vegetable dish is not only eye appealing but is tasty and healthy too. Roasted cashew nuts add an interesting element... - 113.259
Healthy And Beef Vegetable Stir-fry: Cooking - Part 2
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, beef and vegetables with oyster sauce could be a great treat for you. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Chinese dish by Giselle is a sure-fire way to heat up things on nippy winter... - 113.233
Veggie Fried Rice
Throw in all but the kitchen sink and you will have a great side dish that with a bit of meat can be made into a meal to fill even the biggest eater. This can be made ahead and frozen until you are ready to heat it. - 113.229
Veggie Stir Fry With Bok Choy
Have you ever watched any chef to stir-fry - then you know how quick and easy the process is. This recipe of veggie bok choy noodles is a must-try for you, to enjoy the fun of cooking as well as the taste of the end-product. In this video, the chef describes... - 112.99
Cucumber With Black Bean Sauce
Cucumber with Black Bean Sauce - Cucumbers have a high water content and they are very juicy. They are high in vitamins and minerals. Enjoy! - 112.752
Chinese Veg Manchurian
One of the most popular, supper tasty and mouthwatering Indo-Chinese Appetizer. These are deep fried mix vegetable dumplings cooked in soy sauce based gravy. Tastes awesome! Don't wait just try these chinese delicacy and enjoy! - 112.292
1. In a bowl fill water and place shitake mushroom in it, microwave on high for 5 minutes.
2. Take out mushroom from the water, keep broth for making sauce and slice the mushrooms, discard stems.
3. In a bowl take corn starch add in 1 tbsp. of... - 111.012
Quick Broccoli Stir Fry
An easy stir fry to go with your rice and noodles is the chicken broccoli stir fry! If you got this stir fry going, its just enough to make a satisfying meal! Watch Chef David make this with ease in this video! - 110.685
Lovely leeks. This video makes it look so easy. It shows how to cut leeks in a hassle free manner and prepare a side dish. The leeks are cooked in a light seasoning to make a quick and simple dish. Serve this as an appetizer or as a side with meaty dishes to... - 110.648
Chicken And Vegetables In Sweet And Sour Sauce
When it comes to Chinese food there are a few very popular–and basic–cooking methods, and one of it is definitely sweet and sour. This video prepares an authentic chicken in sweet and sour sauce. Made with extreme ease and perfection, this is a fine blend... - 110.463
Akwan's Kitchen - Chow Mein
“soy sauce yellow chow mein” is a popular Chinese dish that a lot of people usually order to complement congee. But not to say, that it can’t be ordered by itself either. To your surprise, this is actually a super duper simple recipe to make. - 109.756
Chicken And Vegetables In Ying's Marinade Sauce
Healthy all the way ! A very quick-to-make recipe, this video shows how to combine the goodness of chicken and fresh vegetables using Asian, low-sodium sauces for marination. This tastes awfully good when combined with noodles or brown/white rice and is sure... - 109.14
Chicken Zucchini And Carrot In Ying's Chinese Sauce
Meat and veggies rolled into one ! A very quick-to-make recipe, this video shows how to combine the goodness of chicken and zucchini using Asian, low-sodium sauces for marination. It can be made into a separate snack or can be combined with rice/noodles as a... - 109.068
Chinese Vegetables Stir Fry
Chinese Vegetables Stir Fry is a quick and easy stir fry with a few carrots, broccoli, green pepper, water chestnuts and snow peas. The chef here makes it look all the more easy to cook the recipe at home. Surely something simple to get your hands on after a... - 108.58
Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetables
Exotic Chinese cuisine can bring a true lip smacking experience. This video illustrates a very simple and easy side dish made from chicken and vegetables along with authentic Chinese spices. Very delicious and healthy, serve this with rice or noodles and get... - 107.362
Beet is a very nutritious food, which you can make for your family. It is very simple to make as it requires very less things such as beets, oil and vinegar. Check out the video for more detail. - 107.36
Bok Choy With Tomato And Garlic
Veggie surprise. Watch this video to prepare a true veggie delight with bok choy, tomato and garlic. Infused with flavor and authentic taste, this makes a great side dish. Serve it with warn brown rice and get a fine meal right at home. - 107.291
Chinese Asparagus Shoots And Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry
If you are looking for a healthy and quick Chinese dish, things cannot get any better than this. Chef Giselle shares her own recipe for this tasty and easy stir-fry made with Shiitake mushroom and asparagus. This enjoyable side dish can be made almost without... - 107.276
Baked Ribs With Chinese 5 Spice
Your baked ribs is almost incomplete without a spicy rub. Here is an excellent Chinese style rub prepared with five exotic spices that is sure to kick up the flavor of your spare ribs. Next time you are hosting a bash at your home, don't forget to include... - 107.218
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.622
Chinese Vegetable Chop Suey
If you always go for chop suey, when you order Chinese meal - then why don’t you try this easy recipe to cook at home! Watch the video and once you learn the recipe by heart, you can make it anytime. Serve on noodles or rice or alone - it's a great meal. - 105.943
Sweet Spinach And Bean Sprouts
Whether you are health conscious or not! Here is a recipe you will enjoy this. A great salad with bean sprouts and spinach and some lovely sauces too! Some tips on how to personalize your salad. - 104.261
Stir Fried Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Would you like to have a home cooked Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you just how to do that! A great recipe that is simple and quick to make. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 102.692
Easy Chinese Mo Pa Tofu
If you adore Asian flavors but get intimidated by the idea of preparing it at home, here is an easy Chinese Mo Pa tofu recipe, that is pretty much close to the traditional dish and tastes almost like the real one. Watch it and stir it up one of these nights. - 101.371
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 100.83
Spring Onion Ginger Squid
If squids make you drool, here is one more squid recipe to keep the process on…the spring onion ginger squid. Like its name, the dish is flavorful and delicious. Watch out the video to know how to make it. - 100.537
Saucy-spicy Stir Fried Vegetables
How about some healthy stir fried vegetables for dinner? Here is Chef Vikas putting his Chinese spin on this dish! A great healthy recipe. Don’t worry about any Hindi conversation you hear in between! No information being lost! - 98.315
Low Carb Stir Fried Bok Choy
Are you looking for a healthy bok choy recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook yummy Chinese cabbage that is very healthy. This recipe is so easy that you would want to cook it all the time! - 98.2592
Beijing Style Chicken Mince Over Grilled Eggplant
A new way to make egg plant? Here is chef Vikas from Ching’s demonstrating a great chicken with eggplant recipe. A unique combination it may be but certainly seems really delicious when ready. Just with a mix of sauces, and a little innovation on your... - 97.6712
Chinese Style Stir Fried Garlic And Ginger Bok Choy
Bok Choy is such a wonderful green and is easy to find in grocery stores. This is great a vegetable for many reasons; it’s cheap, it takes a few minutes to cook, it has a beautiful subtle sweet flavor, and of course it’s packed with nutritional goodness.... - 96.1964
Chinese Style Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Your chicken comes to life with this heart Asian-style dish that is replete with oriental flavors. Crunchy sesame adds certain character to this yummilicious chicken dish that makes for a drool-worthy treat. Try this recipe in your kitchen to know how yum it... - 96.1092
Ridge Gourd Or Chinese Okra Curry - Turiya Choli Nu Shak
If you are looking for some Gujarati recipes, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the ridge gourd curry. It's very tasty and healthy too. You can serve the curry with roti. Do check out the video. - 95.9307
Crispy Vegetables In Chilly Sauce
How about a great mixed vegetable dish? Chef Vikas from Ching’s, demonstrates how to prepare a great mixed vegetable dish Chinese style using Ching’s available sauces. Simple and quick, this is great to add to your spread! Don’t worry about any Hindi... - 95.5404
Salt-pepper Fried Fish With Schezwan Sauce
How about a quick Chinese fish recipe? A simple recipe that is quick to prepare and delicious to taste. Chef Vikas shows you how to prepare this. Watch this video and learn. - 94.7573
Stirred Not Fried Vegetables
1. In a blender, place the shoyu,orange juice, rice vinegar,honey, cayenne pepper, garlic and black pepper. Blend to a fine paste.
2. In a bowl, take the broccoli, mushrooms,peppers and scallions. Drizzle the blended sauce.
3. Cover it and let it stand... - 94.6691
Seasoned Bok Choy
The delicate taste of bok choy shines through this simple and elegant dish. An fine video to prepare bok choy drizzled with a light seasoning. This makes the bok choy crunchy and a very healthy side dish. Serve this as a side dish or as an appetizer to make a... - 94.6203
Broccoli In Hot Sauce
Do you enjoy broccoli? Here’s chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to prepare a delicious broccoli dish! Quick and simple, this seems really great! Don't worry if you hear a few words exchanged in Hindi in between…you aren't missing anything. The... - 93.7077
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1138
This cinch-to-make Pan-Asian delicacy gets a new meaning with Chef Merlin's updated recipe. He balances the crunchiness of stirred-fry shrimps soy and duck sauce. All in all, a nutritious, delicious way to devor shrimps. - 92.266
Simple Chinese Baked Chicken
This simple chinese baked chicken is an easy recipe in which the chicken is marinated in authentic chinese spices for that perfect blend of flavor. Serve this baked chicken with some rice and salad for a complete meal. Definitely something wonderful to... - 91.828
Sticky Rice/ Glutinous Rice, ( Dim Sum )
1) Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the beaten egg. Move the pan around and spread out the egg into a disc. Fry both sides until golden. Set aside. When it cools down, cut the egg into thin strips.
2) To the pan, add some oil, if needed, and... - 90.7664
Healthy Low Carb Stir Fry Broccoli Slaw
Are you on the hunt for a delicious recipe that complies by all the low carb diet rules that you've been following? Then try this LowCarb360 recipe for yummy broccoli slaw that is healthy, low carb and amazingly tasty. - 90.5467
Stir Fried Saucy Cabbage
Do you like cabbage? Here is a great healthy recipe for a stir fried cabbage. Chef Vikas shows you how to use the Ching’s all-in-one sauce to make this delicious looking dish. Ready in minutes, this is a great option when you want to plate out a dish with... - 90.3905
Bell Pepper Onion And Egg With Soy Sauce
How about an easy and simple Asian side dish??? Watch this video to make a fine dish with bell peppers and egg. Combined with the authentic taste of soy sauce, this dish is filled with flavor. Serve it over rice or noodles and get an absolute healthy and... - 90.2963
Chinese Steamed Water Eggs
1) Prepare the steamer.
2) Beat the eggs with water and strain the mixture through a sieve to get rid of the bubbles.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow steam-proof dish.
4) Place the dish with the egg mixture on the steamer, which is not... - 87.532
Hot And Sweet Radish Salad
Pickled radish? How about trying to make a Chinese style pickle? How? Watch this video as chef Vikas shows you exactly how to do this. Quick and simple, this is a great recipe to have handy for a side dish. - 87.1508
Stir Fried Baby Bok Choy
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 87.1029
Golden Fried Fish
Chinese style fish? Always a great option for Chinese, this is a great recipe…simple and quick~! Makes a great appetizer! The conversation might slip into the Hindi language off and on...don't worry the recap will be in English! - 85.791
Garlic-soya Stir Fried French Beans
Bored and want to make something really quick? Try out a super fast, super healthy French bean stir fry! Watch chef Vikas dish out this recipe in a few minutes. Minimum effort and minimum time! A must-try dish! - 84.2878
Blanched Chinese Cabbage With Oyster Sauce
Looking for quick and easy ways to include more greens into your diet? For those who do not like to eat raw cabbage, try this Filipino style blanched cabbage with oyster sauce. Blanching the cabbages helps to get rid of the peculiar smell cabbage. The salty... - 84.1176
Raw Schezwan Cabbage
Chinese style pickle for you? Here is Chef Vikas, using Ching’s secret to dish out a great pickle. A super simple recipe, just cut up cabbage, flavor it with sauces and it’s good to go! Watch, try, enjoy! - 81.9736
Stinky Tofu - Part 3: Preparation Cont.
Smelly tofu or fermented bean curd may not seem like a palatable bet, but quite surprisingly, it is. Before you twitch your nose at the acrid smell of this instant pickle wafting from some local roadside vendor's pushcart, know that apart from its strong... - 79.5592
Stinky Tofu - Part 1: Introduction
Golden, crispy, crusty, deep-fried stinky tofu is a popular Taiwanese dish that you will commonly found in night markets and roadside stands. This pungent fermented delight nicely compliments any Asian food. This video explains a step-by-step video on how to... - 78.4342
Chinese Egg Fried Rice
Who doesn't like Chinese egg fried rice, it has almost synonymous with fast food. We all eat them at restaurants without knowing the fact that it is equally easy to make at home with few ingredients from the kitchen cabinet. The chef is narrating in Hindi so... - 67.746
Stinky Tofu - Part 2: Preparation
Love it or hate it, Chinese stinky tofu is one dish that you surely can't ignore. This acrid flavored pickle that is usually sold is pushcarts cannot be bought from any super-market stores. This video shows how to make this yummy yet stinky tofu pickle at... - 66.2842
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 50.693
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.5074
Chop suey is a traditional Chinese dish made with all types of meats. It is now a part of various cuisines like American, Filipino, Canadian, Indian and Indonesian. Chop suey is served with noodles and rice. - 49.8913
Top Crust Vegetable Pie
1) In a chopping board, roughly chop onions.
2) Leave green on the leeks and cut into 1/4-in slices. Wash it thoroughly.
3) Cut carrots into matchsticks and cube the turnips.
4)I a pan melt 1 1/2 oz butter or margarine; add vegetables; cover and cook... - 49.4728
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain out from the liquid.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5)... - 49.1646
Chinese Style Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles, until cooked. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the carrot... - 49.0436
Beef Chow Mein Or Chop Suey
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
2) To the hot butter, add meat and onion.
3) Over high heat, cook for 5 minutes.
4) Gradually, add celery, salt, pepper and hot water.
5) Cover the dish and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Now, add mushrooms and bean sprouts... - 48.7532
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, cornstarch, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil. Whisk the ingredients together.
2) Add beef and toss to coat each piece.
3) Chill and keep covered for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
4)... - 48.5843
Dill Egg Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely... - 48.5029
Spicy Vegetable Pie
1)Slice soya cheese or cottage cheese thinly.
2)Make tomato paste with deseeded tomatoes.
3)Make thin slices of capsicum, carrot, cabbage, onion and beans.
4)Take 1.5 liters of stock or water and put in all the vegetables. Bring to boil... - 48.4603
1) Wash and dry chicken pieces.
2) Shake in a paper bag with seasoned flour to coat well.
3) Drain the mandarin oranges and set aside. Reserve the juice.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and margarine.
4) Add chicken and brown each piece.
5) In... - 48.4027
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 48.2285
Chinese Cabbage And Mushrooms
1) In a bowl of warm water, place mushrooms to soak for 15 minutes.
2) Dry the mushrooms by squeezing. Discard the tough stalks.
3) Wash the cabbage leaves and tear into pieces.
4) In a wok or deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
5) Add... - 48.1748
Spicy Chinese Eggplant
1) In a small bowl, combine the sauces and tomato paste. Keep it aside.
2) In a fry pan add oil and heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions and sauté until translucent.
4) Add eggplant to the fry pan and sauté until it changes... - 47.9645
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 47.9147
Stir Fried Aubergines
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat up oil.
2) Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan.
3) Put in spring onions, garlic and ginger to stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
4) Transfer the mixture in a separate plate and keep aside.
5) Place the aubergine... - 47.8785
Chinese Beans With Sesame Seeds
1) Keep the beans whole if they are young and small. Otherwise, snap in half or slice lengthwise.
2) In a pan boil water and blanch the beans for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Drain out and rinse under cold water.
4) In a small bowl add vinegar,... - 47.8468
Basic Oriental Fried Rice
Basic Fried Rice is a delicious and aromatic flavored rice authentic to Chinese Cuisine. You can make it quiet easily at your place with this brilliant Basic Fried Rice recipe! Trust me your family will finish these in no time! - 47.7934
Chinese Orange Salad
In large salad bowl, combine salad greens, oranges, celery and green onion.
In 9-inch round baking dish or pie plate, combine almonds and 1 tablespoon oil.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring... - 47.7561
Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a jug, blend the corn flour with 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Add remaining water, soy sauce and star anise. Combine thoroughly and keep aside.
3) Use a wok to heat up.
4) Pour in half of the oil and place over a moderate heat until... - 47.6946
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 47.6568
Bean Sprout Tuna Chow Mein
1) In water, dissolve chicken bouillon.
2) To this, add soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in cornstarch until dissolved.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over high heat.
5) Add celery and onion to the hot oil and fry for a minute, stirring.
6) To this,... - 47.6077
Ten Varieties Of Beauty
1. Take a bowl, keep the mushrooms and cover with boiling water and keep aside for 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms and snap off tough stalks.
2. Use a potato peeler, cut into carrot ribbons and slice into thin strips.
3. Take a browning... - 47.562
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 47.5345
Vegetable Manchurian! Were you looking for a tasty and filling vegetable dish that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Vegetable Manchurian is definitely the recipe for you. Trust me, your guests will love it!. - 47.526
Ten Variety Fried Rice
1. Place chicken and pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. In a cup, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a jug mix all the sauce ingredients.
4. Cut the chicken and pork into thin... - 47.3336
1) In a jug, add all sauce ingredients to blend together.
2) In a wok, heat up groundnut or vegetable oil until hot.
3) Place the aubergine strips into hot oil and stir-fry for 30-40 seconds.
4) With a slotted spoon, remove the aubergine... - 47.3149
Traditional Creamed Chinese Cabbage
Creamed Chinese Cabbage has a strong and addictive flavor that vegetarians like me will find very difficult to resist!. This yummy Creamed Chinese Cabbage is one of the dishes that I am known for. Little do they know that the credit goes to this simple and... - 47.3129
Chinese Side Dish Recipes By Category
Chinese Side Dish Course: