- » Chinese Shrimp Salad
Chinese Shrimp Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Shrimp Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Shrimp Salad recipes.
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 47.9689
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Cut each shrimp into three pieces and set them aside.
2) Separate the leaves from the heads of endive and cut the largest leaves in half crosswise. Wash them and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Toss the water chestnuts with the soy sauce... - 47.9554
Hot Shrimp Salad
Drain orange and grapefruit sections, reserving 1/3 cup of the juice.
Set juice aside.
In a large salad bowl toss together torn lettuce, onion rings, and orange and grapefruit sections.
Sprinkle generously with pepper.
For salad dressing, in a 2-cup measure... - 44.9764
Oriental Shrimp And Cucumber Salad
1) In a large non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill and gingerroot. Mix well.
2) Add the cucumber, shrimp and onion. Toss to coat.
3) With plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate... - 43.2908
Cabbage Salad With Shrimp Acharudang
1) Use a large bowl, to combine lime juice, vinegar, salt, sugar, ginger and 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Fold in cabbage, cucumbers, bell pepper and shrimp.
3) Toss with the dressing until well mixed.
4) Place the bowl aside for around 2 hours to... - 42.4111
Celery & Dried Shrimp Salad
Celery & Dried Shrimp Salad will get your guests rushing to the table. The Celery & Dried Shrimp Salad have been a success when ever I have served it. Try this wonderful recipe! - 42.2101
Lemon Shrimp Salad
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Split the cooled shrimp in half lengthwise, pat dry, cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small jar, combine the lemon... - 39.2419
Chinese Pea Pod And Shrimp Salad
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the cauliflower for about 3 minutes.
2) To this, add the pea pods. Cook for 2 minutes.
3) Remove from the heat.
4) Quickly place under cold running water.
5) Drain the mixture thoroughly.
6) To a large mixing bowl,... - 37.5305
Spinach Salad With Shrimp
You will definitely love this Spinach Salad With Shrimp recipe once you try it! This Spinach Salad With Shrimp recipe is something you can try out anytime and anyday. So what are you waiting for! - 29.5113
Oriental Prawn And Grapefruit Salad
Chill prawns until ready to serve. Arrange lettuce leaves on 6 small serving plates and top with prawns. Sprinkle over celery, red pepper, shallots, and sprouts, reserving some for garnish. Combine in a jar, lime or lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt... - 28.4721