- » Chinese Shrimp Ball
Chinese Shrimp Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese shrimp ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese shrimp ball recipes.
Basic Braised Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp; mince or grind with pork. Then blend in sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Add to shrimp mixture, mixing well. Form into walnut-size balls; then flatten each slightly.
3. Heat oil.... - 31.68
Chinese Shrimp Balls
These Shimp Balls are a rage ! Fry this crustacean to a delicious goldren brown color and just devour it up as a snack or an appetizer ! Start off right away ! Tell me if you like these amazing Shrimp Balls - 42.75
Dip For Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
This thick Dip For Deep Fried Shrimp Balls is a staple of Chinese shrimp dishes. Dip fried shrimp balls into this Dip For Deep Fried Shrimp Balls and relish it. Really tasty! - 16.0142
Fluffy Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp; then mince with unrendered leaf lard. Knead together in a mixing bowl.
2. Dissolve salt in water and add, along with egg white and flour. Stir mixture by hand in one direction 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Pick up mixture and toss... - 29.1583
Fried Chinese Shrimp Balls
Prepare Orange-Soy Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Finely chop shrimp and water chestnuts.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat egg.
Stir in chopped shrimp and water chestnuts, green onion, cornstarch, gingerroot or ground ginger, salt, white pepper and sesame oil, if... - 41.0188
Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
Use a cleaver or a food processor to chop the raw shrimps into a fine paste.
Beat the egg whites until foamy; add the ground pork fat and beat together for about 2 minutes.
Add the ground shrimp, tapioca starch, salt, pepper, and wine.
Squeeze out the ginger... - 42.187
Golden Shrimp Balls
Golden Shrimp Balls are my favorite shrimp preparation. I have been making this delicious Golden Shrimp Balls for a few years now. This Golden Shrimp Balls recipe is simply fantastic. - 42.0891
Stir Fried Shrimp Balls And Tomatoes
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve soaking liquid.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince shrimp and garlic; then combine with cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Beat egg; then blend in well. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil. Carefully drop... - 38.7574
Shrimp Balls For Soup
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince with smoked ham.
2. Blend egg white into shrimp mixture, along with salt, sugar, cornstarch and soy sauce. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil and carefully drop in shrimp balls, a few at a time. Cover... - 26.7783
Basic Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince or grind with water chestnuts.
2. Beat egg lightly; mince scallion and ginger root; then add to shrimp mixture along with cornstarch, sherry and salt. Blend to a smooth paste.
3. Shape mixture into walnut-size balls. (To... - 33.3014
Shrimp Ball Soup
Combine dashi, water, green onions and soy; bring to boil and add balls.
Cook until balls rise to surface.
Adjust seasonings with salt - 26.1432
Classic Fluffy Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince, along with bamboo shoots, canned button mushrooms and scallion. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend in salt, pepper and sesame oil. Then fold in egg white. Stir in one direction until mixture is fluffy. Then form into... - 31.0738
Heat 2 cups of oil in deep fat fryer to 375 degrees.
Form mixture into balls with spoon and dip in egg white.
Drop into fat.
Balls will float when done.
Fry a few more seconds until golden. - 34.0305
Shrimp Ball Soup
Shrimp Ball Soup has a lovely taste. Shrimp Ball Soup gets its taste from shrimp filling mixed with chicken broth and mushrooms. Shrimp Ball Soup is cherished by many seafood lovers. - 41.627
Fried Prawn Balls Soup With Vegetables
Ever tried making prawn balls? An interesting concept, chef Vikas uses these in a soup! Watch this video and learn how to make a great prawn ball soup with vegetables! A quick soup which looks great! - 94.2471
Chinese Pot Stickers
Mix flour and salt with fork then gradually add water, stirring to make dough.
Turn onto floured board and knead until smooth, 5 minutes.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rest 30 minutes.
Divide dough into 2 equal balls.
Roll one portion 1/8 inch thick then... - 37.4679
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings! The secret behind my success at last nights party was this amazing well flavored Steamed Shrimp Dumplings. There is nothing like this yummy dumpling. You just have to try it! - 44.1722