- » Chinese Seafood
Chinese Seafood Recipes
Chinese seafood majorly includes prawns, fish, shrimps, crab and lobsters. Chinese cuisine boasts of many seafood recipes. Seafood is eaten whole or processed in number of ways to make different types of dishes. ... More »
Kung Pao Style Shrimp
How many of you love to eat Chinese cuisine? For all of you, here is an excellent appetizer recipe, known as Kung Pao shrimp. You can easily prepare this at home and can serve at any time of the season. Watch the video to learn the process of marination and... - 131.4
Spicy Shrimps Stir Fried
Beside pork, chicken, beef and ducks. shrimps also my flavorite dish. it easy to cook and tasty. This dish is very popular and you can also find this dish at your Chinese restaurant or you can make it for yourself - 110.567
Fried Seafoods And Mixed Veggies With Panko
1) Mix the fish filet with all the marinade ingredients and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
2) Clean the shrimps and mix with the marinade ingredients. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
3) Clean and cut the cuttlefish. Mix with with the marinade... - 85.8836
Fried Prawns In A Spicy Sauce
1) Chop all the vegetables.
2) Clean the prawns and put them in a bowl.
3) Add the salt and let them sit for about 2 minutes.
4) Heat some oil in a wok and add the ginger and garlic. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
5) Add the onion, green... - 84.4259
1. In the microwave, place the packet of pea pods.
2. Cook for 1 minute at High. Keep aside.
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the cornstarch, water and soy sauce.
2. Add the bouillon granules and stir them in.
3. In the microwave, cook... - 46.7828
1) Thaw the green peas and frozen shrimp for 2 minutes.
2) Take a baking dish and grease with salad oil.
3) Add ginger along with the thawed shrimp to it.
4) Cook for a minute.
5) Add the chopped leeks, green peas, sliced mushrooms and celery along... - 45.951
Shrimp With Chinese Pea Pods
Combine cornstarch, sugar and salt; mix.
Stir in bouillon and soy sauce; mix until smooth and reserve.
Heat oil in Wok; brush on sides of pan.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring constantly until hot.
Pull shrimp up on sides of Wok where heat is lower.
Add... - 45.4715
Chinese Seafood Rice
1) In a wok or large skillet, heat half the oil and sauté seafood in it quickly.
2) Take off the sautéed seafood from wok and keep warm.
3) To the same wok, add remaining oil and sauté onion, pepper and mushrooms in it.
4) Add in rice and sauté for... - 45.4172
Chinese Seafood Hotpot
Cut white fish in thin strips; arrange on a platter with other fish.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and green onions and simmer 15 minutes.
Mix the ingredients for Hoisin Sauce together; divide into 6 small dishes.
Soak rice noodles in water... - 45.4003
Chinese Scrambled Seafood
1) Chop the scallops and shrimps.
2) Take a pan and cook them in it.
3) Take a bowl and beat the cream along with the eggs and seasoning.
4) Take a blazer pan.
5) Heat the butter in it.
6) Add egg mixture to it and scramble until it starts to set.
7)... - 44.9373
Sweet And Sour Pork With Chinese Prawns (shrimp)
Sweet And Sour Pork With Chinese Prawns is a unique dish that your taste buds will get addicted to in no time! Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Sweet And Sour Pork With Chinese Prawns (Shrimp) recipe. - 44.6186
Shrimp Toasts With Chinese Rice Wine
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly.
With a food processor or a cleaver, chop the shrimp to a fine, pulplike mass.
Peel the fresh water chestnuts and chop them fine.
Mix the minced shrimp, chopped water chestnuts, and ground pork fat with the... - 43.787
Chinese Shrimp With Peas
Place butter and green onions in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 1 to 2 minutes.
Add pea pods.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Add vegetables, shrimp and broth.
Cover and Microwave 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 42.3293
Bean Sprouts And Shrimp Chinese Style
Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan and fry the ginger, snow peas and celery for 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and bean sprouts and fry, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes.
Stir in the salt.
Using a slotted spoon, lift out the vegetables and... - 42.2111
Chinese Seafood Salad
1. Remove any cartilage from crabmeat
2. Mix crab, shrimp, eggs, celery, green pepper, onions and pineapple, mix together mayonnaise and vinegar
3. Pour over crab mixture and refrigerate overnight
4. Just before serving add noodles and... - 42.0748
In a wok heat oil over high heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger-root.
Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
In a small bowl combine broth, soy sauce, water and cornstarch.
Add to wok with shrimp.
Cook until sauce comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 41.0228
Chinese Cabbage With Dried Shrimp
Chinese Cabbage With Dried Shrimp is one of the tastiest dishes that I have come across. This delicious Chinese Cabbage With Dried Shrimp can be served for a grand dinner or as a simple treat for your family! - 40.6479
Herbed Shrimp In Beer
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and green onions in a bowl.
Refrigerate covered' 8 hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat until cooked and tender (about 2 minutes on each side; less time for... - 40.4795
Squid Chinese Style
Here is a well sought after recipe of squid Chinese style. The squid Chinese style holds a high place in the Chinese cuisine. The squid Chinese style is made with seafood which is easy to procure from any grocery store. Stop thinking! Try this squid Chinese... - 40.2811
Shrimp In Beer
Wash the shrimp and split them down the back with kitchen scissors.
Rinse well to remove intestinal tract but do not remove the shells.
Bring the beer and remaining ingredients to a boil in a deep kettle.
Add the shrimp.
Return to the boil and reduce the... - 40.0662
Chinese Prawns With Bacon
Chop the prawns finely and spread on to the bacon rashers.
Roll up tightly, coat with cornflour and dip in egg, then fry until brown in the hot oil turning as necessary.
Remove to a hot serving dish and keep warm.
To make the sauce, slice the onion, bamboo... - 39.2064
Shrimp In Beer
1) Take a saucepan and mix together beer with seasonings in it.
2) Allow it to come to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Mix in shrimp and bring back to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer the mixture for 2 - 5 more minutes until shrimp turns pink.
5)... - 38.7285
Chinese Oyster Roll
Soak oysters overnight in hot water.
Clean well; remove muscle; chop fine.
Combine oysters, water chestnuts, pork, scallions, onions, salt, monosodium glutamate, and unbeaten egg.
Mix thoroughly, and form into rolls 1/2 inch thick and 2-inches long.
Dip in... - 37.6847
Chinese Seafood Salad
Chinese Seafood Salad is best when prepared just before consuming. This Chinese Seafood Salad has what it takes to sooth your palate. Happy cooking! - 36.4498
Shrimp In Beer
1. Place a serving bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
2. In a saucepan place raw shrimp and cover with beer and let it boil.
3. Add red peppers, bay leaf and crushed thyme and simmer with cover for about 5 minutes, till shrimp is bright... - 36.3776
Spicy Shrimp In Beer
1) Split and devein the shrimp, leaving the shells intact.
2) In a bowl, place the shrimp with the onion, garlic, hot sauce, green pepper and salt.
3) Cover the mixture with the beer and allow to marinate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
4) Transfer the... - 36.373
Seasoned Shrimp In Beer
Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Return to boil and cook 3 minutes.
Turn off heat.
Let stand 10-15 minutes. - 36.2205
Wash and shell shrimp and remove veins.
Heat oil in heavy skillet, add mushrooms and onions and cook gently until onions are golden.
Add shrimp, soy sauce, chicken stock or water and monosodium glutamate.
Cover and simmer until shrimp are tender, about 10... - 35.947
Chilled Shrimp In Chinese Mustard Sauce
Combine water, wine, soy sauce and peppercorns in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add shrimp; reduce heat to medium.
Cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Combine sweet... - 35.7769
Chinese Vegetable Shrimp Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, cucumbers, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, spinach, shrimp, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Gently simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove the garlic and ginger - 35.3185
Chinese Prawns Shrimp With Vegetables
Slit the prawns (shrimp) down the back and remove the blackish veins. Put them in a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, sherry, garlic and onion. Leave to marinate for an hour, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover with vented cling film... - 35.2473
Chinese Fried Prawns
Sift flour into a bowl, add in beaten eggs, salt, prawns and soya sauce, mix well.
Lastly add milk and mix well.
Heat oil, drop in teaspoonfulls of batter and fry on a slow fire till golden brown.
Drain on paper.
Lay in serving dish and sprinkle the spring... - 34.7206
Easy Shrimp In Beer
1) Clean shrimp with cold water.
2) In a deep kettle in which colander will fit, combine beer and water.
3) Top with shrimp, bay leaves, celery seed and 1/2 handful of salt per layer, in about 3 layers.
4) Cook the mixture, covering... - 34.6752
Fried Shrimp Chinese Style
Marinate the shrimp in the shells for 15 minutes in the soy sauce, sherry, and ginger.
Stir-fry in a hot pan with the peanut oil and garlic until the color changes.
Add the green onions.
Add the salt and sesame oil.
Toss until the onions barely wilt. - 34.6089
Stir Fried Shrimp And Chinese Vegetables
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the snow peas; cook for exactly
20 seconds; scoop them out with a slotted spoon. Add the celery and remove after 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and remove after 1 minute. Drain well.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 34.6034
Pan Fried Shrimp Cakes With Chinese Cabbage
1. Shell and devein shrimp; then mince or grind with water chestnuts, scallion stalk and ginger root.
2. Beat egg and blend into mixture, along with cornstarch, salt, pepper and stock. Form into cakes, as in step 2 above.
3. Heat oil. Pan-fry shrimp cakes... - 34.5221
Chinese Fried Prawns
Marinate prawns (shrimps) in brandy and sauce.
Meanwhile, make the frying batter; sift flour arid salt into bowl, stir in butter and egg.
Add beer gradually, stirring only until mixture is smooth.
Let batter stand in warm place for 1 hour, then fold in... - 34.4816
Steamed Lobster Tails
1) In a electric skillet or cooker-fryer boil water with salt and bay leaf.
2) Add unthawed lobster, tails covered in 1 inch of water and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain and split each tail. Loosen meat and keep in shell to serve.
4) Add remaining... - 34.3842
Chinese Shrimp With Chinese Pea Pods
Chinese Shrimp is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chinese Shrimp, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 33.2322
Stir Fried Shrimp And Chinese Mushrooms
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Crush ginger root. Slice soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Add soy sauce and salt; stir-fry 2 minutes more. Remove... - 32.6268
Shrimp In Beer
Put ingredients into cooker in order given.
Close cover and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, copk 2 minutes.
Cool cooker under running water at once.
Stir and serve. - 32.326
Shrimp In Beer
Mix beer, lemon, and seasonings in a bowl.
Heat in Radarange oven 2 minutes, or to a bubble.
Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes.
Cool and chill shrimp in liquid.
When ready to serve, remove shrimp to chilled serving dish. - 30.8182
Chinese Shrimp And Rice
Sauté onion, shrimp, and rice in oil in medium skillet until onion is cooked, but not browned; remove from heat.
Scramble eggs and cut into small strips; add eggs to sautéed mixture.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Bring bouillon, mushrooms, pea - 30.7693
Quick Shrimp In Beer
Place shrimp in pan.
Cover with beer.
Bring to boil.
Cook 5 minutes.
Turn off and let shrimp stay in beer 5 more minutes.
Each guest should peel his own.
Dip in Cucumber Sauce or melted butter with lemon or eat plain - 28.5793
1. In a 3-quart non-metallic casserole place water, salt and lemon.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (2 1/2) minutes or until water boils.
3. Place live lobsters head first into boiling water; this will render them immobile.
4. Heat, covered, in... - 28.3161
Shrimp In Beer
Wash shrimp in cold water; drain.
Place in crock pot.
Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 hours or until shrimp turn pink.
If desired, turn to low setting until serving time, up to 2 hours. - 26.9931
This Steamed Lobster is indeed an healthy approach to having lobsters. My version of Chinese Steamed Lobster is just great anywhere. Why don't you take a try! - 24.8331
Shrimp In Beer
1. Mix beer, salt and garlic in pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Arrange shrimp, with tails to center, spoke fashion in pie plate.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm. Let stand covered 3 minutes.
3. Place... - 24.6777
Chinese Seafood Recipes By Category