- » Chinese Sea Bass
Chinese Sea Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese sea bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese sea bass recipes.
Steamed Sea Bass
This Steamed Sea Bass is perfect for a simply yet tasty meal ! Spoonfuls of rice will find their way faster into your stomach in the company of this deliclious Steamed Seabass ! Make it tonight for dinner and let me know if you like it ! - 41.0758
Sea Bass With Chinese Chives
1. Remove the scales from the bass by scraping them with the back of a knife, working from the tail end towards the head end. Fillet the fish.
2. Cut the fillets into large chunks and dust them lightly with cornflour, salt and pepper.
3. Heat 30ml/2 tbsp of... - 30.1651
Chinese Sea Bass
Preheat oven to 400°.
Heat oil in saute pan over high heat and saute sesame seeds until golden, about 1 minute.
Add ginger, garlic, scallions, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes, until scallions are barely wilted.
Add soy sauce and wine, lower... - 32.4692
Steamed Sea Bass, Chinese Style
You can either get your fishmonger to remove the scales and gut the fish or you can do it yourself - it is very easy.
Just use the back of a knife and scrape up and down the fish.
All the scales come off this way.
Then slice through the belly and remove... - 36.6605
Sweet Sour Sea Bass
Sweet-Sour Sea Bass is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Sweet-Sour Sea Bass recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.951
Sweet-sour Sea Bass
This Sweet Sour Bass is something that you'll crave for once you try it out with a bowl of rice ! Just enjoy these crispy brown fried toothfish with sweet and sour sauces poured over ! Don't miss out on this Sweet and Sour seabass which is the best of the... - 46.9082
Orange Gingered Sea Bass
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl, except for the fillets, and stir well to thoroughly combine. Set the mixture aside.
2) Arrange the fillets on a microwavable serving platter, in a single layer. With half of the vegetable... - 42.5731
Steamed Sea Bass
1. In a bowl soak mushrooms in warm water for 10 minutes, then squeeze them dry and discard the stalks.
2. Prepare the fish by slashing both its sides diagonally to the depth of the bone with gaps of 1 cm / 1/2 inch.
3. On absorbent kitchen paper dry... - 41.1523
Poached Sea Bass
Place enough water in the pan to cover the fish and allow it to float.
Heat the water to the boiling point.
Wash and smash ginger.
Lower flame until water only simmers.
Add ginger, then fish.
Increase heat until water almost boils, then reduce to simmer and... - 38.7272
Bean Curd With Sea Bass
Lunch has turned out to be an irresistible affair with this Bean Curd With Sea Bass. Enjoy savory bean curd and sea bass pieces with a bowl of rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Bean Curd With Sea Bass are eagerly... - 40.3657
Sea Bass, Chiu Chow Style
1. In a large wok, Dutch oven or fish poacher, combine the fish stock, ginger and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low.
2. Tear off 4 sheets of aluminum foil, each measuring about 12-by-16 inches. Fold them lengthwise into... - 27.6168
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish, you will always crave for some more. - 44.7056