- » Chinese Sausage Casserole
Chinese Sausage Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Sausage Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Sausage Casserole recipes.
Chinese Millet Casserole
This Chinese Millet Casserole tastes awesome! I tried this Casserole with noodles and it tasted divine ! Try out the Chinese Milllet casserole with any dish of your choice and tell me if you liked it ! - 38.8449
Chinese Sausage And Chicken Rice
1. To prepare the chicken meat into small bite-size pieces, mix with the salt, wine and cornflour paste.
2. In a pot or casserole cook the rice as for the 'Boiled Rice' but without the salt and oil.
3. When it starts to boil, give it a... - 43.2922
Chicken And Chinese Sausage Rice
Using a cleaver, cut the chicken into 1 by 1 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Marinate the chicken slices for at least 1/2 hour in the scallion, ginger, wine, soy sauce, salt, and sugar marinade.
Slice the sausages diagonally into 1/4 inch (1 cm) pieces.
Soak... - 45.2279
Chinese Sausage Rice Dressing
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine 2 1/4 cups water, long-grain rice, and medium-grain rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender to bite, about 20 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to... - 36.3005
Steamed Chicken With Chinese Sausage
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Discard stems; chop mushrooms.
Combine mushrooms, onion, sherry, and salt.
Arrange chicken in shallow heat-proof dish or casserole that is at least 1 inch smaller than steamer rack.
Top... - 34.9878
Chinese Rice Casserole
Cook first 3 ingredients until tender and water is absorbed by rice.
Slightly cook celery and green pepper in butter or drippings; set aside.
Brown hamburger and sausage; add celery,pepper, hamburger, sausage and cream of mushroom soup to cooked rice.
Place... - 36.8019
Slow Cooked Chinese Rice Casserole
Put soup mixture in a large casserole (3-quart); pour over the boiling water and let stand while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Cook sausage until all the redness has gone; drain, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the drippings in frying pan.
Saute... - 38.9969
Chicken And Taro Casserole
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken, turn to coat it, and set it aside for 30 minutes. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; slice the caps in half. Set aside. Peel... - 29.2818
Macaroon Con Chorizo
Boil macaroni in the boiling salted water until just tender; drain and reserve.
Skin chorizo and saute in the lard until done.
Remove, break into pieces, and reserve.
Cook onion in fat remaining in the pan.
Add tomato sauce, cilantro, salt, and... - 41.332
Beef And Pork Chow Mein
In 2-quart casserole combine meats, onion, green pepper, and celery.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 7 minutes till sausage is thoroughly done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring twice.
Add more cooking time, if necessary.
Drain fat; set meat mixture aside.
In... - 46.1082
Combine ingredients for the stuffing.
Stuff the chicken with a third of the mixture.
Put the chicken in a cooking bag with the water and cook at 100% for 5 minutes; reduce the power level to 70% and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
Cook the carrots and the... - 45.3888
Loh Shi Fun
1. In a large, deep skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil over high heat until the oil is smoking. Add the shiitake mushroom caps and stir-fry over high heat until golden and crisp in spots, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and carefully pour... - 33.8512