- » Chinese Rubbed Chicken
Chinese Rubbed Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese rubbed chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese rubbed chicken recipes.
Chinese Chicken is rich with an oriental twist. The flavors of onions, almonds and mushrooms add to the richness of this chicken delight. Just give this rich tasting Chinese Chicken a try. - 35.338
Chinese Smoked Chicken
1 Clean and wipe chicken. Fry peppercorns and salt for 1 minute in a wok. Rub into chicken and allow to stand for 2 hours.
2 Bring water to a boil in a large pan. Add green onions, ginger, star anise, cinnamon and soy sauce and simmer 10 minutes. Add chicken... - 33.018
Chinese Chicken Salad
Mix together soy, salad oil, sherry, garlic, ginger, and five-spice.
Rub mixture over chicken halves, coating thoroughly.
Place chicken, skin side up, in a shallow baking pan.
Pour over any extra soy mixture.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat near bone is no... - 43.7864
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe - This Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice Recipe is just what you need as a break from the everyday regular home food. - 0
Chicken Breasts Chinese Style
Rub salt on the chicken breasts and sprinkle over the soy sauce.
Grate the carrot finely; cut the pineapple slices into small pieces and toss in the cornstarch.
Cut the chicken into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for 3... - 38.6406
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.4361
Chinese Smoked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grind peppercorns in a mill or place between 2 sheets of wax paper and crush with a mallet.
Rub ground peppercorns into chicken pieces thoroughly, on both sides.
Allow to stand several hours.
Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a... - 38.0649
Chinese Tea Bag Smoked Chicken
Chinese Tea Bag Smoked Chicken is a unique and wonderful dish! Everyone who has ever had this dish has had only praises for it! Try this Chinese Tea Bag Smoked Chicken recipe and you will understand why. - 39.813
Chicken And Bell Peppers In Chinese Sauce
This is a prize winning recipe. You must have made chicken in many styles, but this is a different one. This is a delicious appetizer which can be made in a matter of few minutes. - 95.4137
Soy And Ginger Braised Lily Bud Chicken
Braised Lily Bud Chicken is one dish which will tickle your taste buds with its tangy flavor. Mushrooms, lily buds and the ginger flavor are a great addition to it. Enjoy it! - 36.2868
Winged Chicken Crispy
All fried snacks lovers, you are going to love this Winged chicken crispy. A favorite snack time recipe, this dish can be served with a dip or sauce. You can even alter the taste of it as per your preference of spicy or mild. Enjoy! - 74.7808
Roast Chicken Liquid Filled
I had almost forgotten about this Roast Chicken Liquid Filled recipe until I worked it out this week. I really enjoyed making and also eating this Roast Chicken Liquid Filled dish. Enjoy it! - 32.129
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms
I got this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms Chinese recipe from the Readers digest but added my own little variations to it. The resulting Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms dish was indeed very tasty. You got to try it at home! - 40.0362
Soy Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms
There are so many who appreciated me for this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms recipe of mine. I cooked up this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms for my friends the last day and they instantly fell in love with it. You will too! - 42.0536
A great recipe to make smoked chicken. The Smoked Chicken recipe which I have furnished here, gives a really hassle-free method of cooking smoked fish. Give it a try! - 25.964
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms
Everyone at home loves this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms recipe. The chestnuts and mushrooms do make a great addition to the chicken in this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms dish. Let me know how it goes! - 38.6218
Basic Marinated Roast Chicken
Basic Roast Chicken is a delicious side dish. This Basic Roast Chicken gets a five star because of how easy it is to prepare. Do try it! - 22.3797
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised is really an easy dish to prepare. Yet, this Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised recipe is so delicious that it gives your guests an impression that you were in kitchen the whole day long. Impressive... - 40.6787
Sweet Plum Chicken
Cut the chicken breasts into thinnish scallops about 3 1/2 inches long.
Add the garlic and then the sherry and seasonings.
Work them well into the chicken pieces.
Next, add the beaten egg and work it in too.
Discard the garlic.
Dip the strips of chicken in... - 41.8582
Haka Fried Chicken
Rub the chicken with half the salt and five spice powder.
Mix together in a bowl sherry, sugar, soya sauce, ginger, onion, orange peel.
Rub the chicken with this mixture inside and out.
Add the remaining salt and spice powder to the mixture in the bowl and... - 38.8691
Five Spices Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Mince garlic; then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out and let stand 1 hour. Drain, reserving marinade for basting. Then roast - 20.8104
Braised Chicken With Mushrooms
This Braised Chicken With Mushrooms is something that makes my rice dishes taste incredible ! Try out this fried chicken and vegetables in gravy dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this amazing Braised Chicken With... - 48.0425
Simple and yummy the Crisp Chicken is often my way of luring my kids to the dining table. This Crisp Chicken has a great flavor and is very difficult to resist! Try it! - 45.8477
Scallion Honey Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch lengths; mince the garlic and ginger root. Then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out. Let stand 1 hour, turning bird occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for... - 22.0476
Chicken Baked In Salt
If using a frozen chicken, defrost very thoroughly.
Rub the chicken all over with 1 teaspoon salt, placing another teaspoon inside.
Then dip the piece of ginger into the sherry and rub the outside of the chicken all over, continually re-dipping the ginger in... - 46.2148
Roasted Lemon Chicken
1. Clean the chicken by washing it with water and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, take chicken legs.
4. Pour soy sauce, lemon juice over the chicken.
5. Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, garlic... - 78.0556
Deep Fried Shandong Chicken
1) With some salt, rub the inside out of chicken and set it for 30 minutes.
2) In a large pot, boil some water, and put chicken in it. Simmer the chicken for 30 minutes.
3) Drain the chicken, pat dry and hang in an airy place to... - 43.8226
Peppered Smoked Chicken
Cook the peppercorns in a dry frying pan over a moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Crush them coarsely in a pestle and mortar and mix with the salt.
Rub this mixture into the chicken skin and inside the body cavity.
Place the chicken in a steamer over gently... - 41.4578
Mandarin Lemon Chicken
Clean, cut the chicken into quarter with skin, wash and dry well.
Rub half the soya sauce over the chicken pieces and keep aside.
Peel the lemon thinly, removing only the yellow portion of the rind and not the white pith.
Chop the rind finely.
Squeeze the... - 42.2696
Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Braised Chicken With Vegetables is a personal favorite. I love the the flavors of this dish and had to come to apoint where I made it every other day. Try the Braised Chicken With Vegetables yourself and then you will understand what I am talking aout. - 45.7979
Easy Foil Wrapped Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Rinse and dry chicken; rub generously with margarine, salt and pepper.
And if you like add Italian seasoning, crushed tarragon or thyme, parsley flakes, onion or garlic powder, some hickory smoke salt.
Place on foil and wrap with tight... - 27.7799
Trim the chicken breasts and rub the salt and pepper well into them.
Dust them with a teaspoon of the flour and set them aside for the moment.
Make a batter by gradually adding the beaten egg and water to the remaining flour.
In a deep pan heat enough oil in... - 35.1169
Smoked Chicken With Black Pepper
Rub the chicken with the salt and pepper and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Then place in a bowl in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
Drain well and place on an oiled rack.
Line a roasting tin with tinfoil and sprinkle with tea, sugar and rice.
Put the tin... - 35.9135
Deep Fat Fried Chicken
Ask the poulterer to draw and clean the bird but leave it untrussed.
Mix the salt, pepper and Ve-Tsin together and very thoroughly sprinkle the inside and outside of the bird with them, rubbing the mixture well in.
In a pan wide enough and deep enough for the... - 33.7884
Satin Chicken is a wonderfully tasty dish that can be served for supper at home. It goes very well with rice and the blend of spices and flavors are exquisite. Try the Satin Chicken and experience what I am trying to say! - 44.4566
Crispy Chicken Skin
Crisp Skin Chicken is an delicious chicken dish that everyone will like. Trust me, I made the Crisp Skin Chicken at home last night and everyone was asking for why I dint make more.Try it yourself then you will understand. - 43.2179
1) Wash and dry the chicken.
2) In a bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, sherry, salt, pepper, ginger and garlic.
3) Rub the soy sauce mixture into the chicken and let stand 1 hour.
4) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in cold water for... - 45.1961
Steamed Chicken And Crab With Mushroom And Onions
Put the chicken in boiling water and wash.
Wipe the chicken well and rub soya sauce mixture.
Leave aside for 20 minutes.
Prepare a large steamer and place the chicken in the centre and place ginger and onion on top.
Cover and steam for 40 minutes.
Clean wash... - 34.0398
Pot Roast Chicken
1) Dice the gizzard and liver.
2) In a bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, sherry and soy sauce.
3) Rub the chicken with the garlic mixture and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
5)... - 44.2773
Steamed And Deep Fried Chicken
Wash the chickens well and dry the inside and out with paper towels.
Rub the chickens well with seasoning mixture and let it marinate for 1-2 hours.
Steam the chickens for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove and dredge with cornflour.
Heat oil in a large pan.
When the oil... - 37.1685
My Mother's Lemon Chicken
Rub the chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pepper to taste and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil.
Heat the remaining oil in a pan until hot.
Add the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm.
Soak the mushrooms in boiling... - 43.9186
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Nuts
Rub the chicken all over with the marinade, putting 1 tablespoon inside it.
Leave for 1 hour.
Reserve the remaining marinade.
Make the stuffing by cutting the cabbage into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces, and chopping the nuts and gizzard.
Cook this mixture with the... - 47.0041
Spiced Roast Chicken
Warm the wu-hsiang and salt in a dry saucepan for a few minutes, then rub the chicken all over with the salt mixture.
Place some inside the chicken with the ginger and onion.
Paint the chicken with the seasoning sauce and place in an oiled... - 43.9386
Chicken With Spring Onions And Ginger
Rub all over the outside of the chicken with a piece of ginger dipped in the sherry and salt.
Place the remaining sherry, salt, 1 teaspoon of chopped onion and 2 slices of ginger inside the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
Place the chicken on a plate in the... - 45.9626
Chicken With Water Chestnuts
Boil the water chestnuts and peel off the shell and inner brown membrane, if you are using fresh water chestnuts.
Place the chicken cubes in a bowl and rub well with salt, cornflour and pepper.
Heat oil in a saucepan.
Add spring onions (leave 2 tablespoons... - 41.6973
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 44.1088
Cantonese Roast Chicken With Honey Hoisin Glaze
1. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat it dry with paper towels. Starting at the neck opening, separate the skin and flesh with your fingers, being careful not to tear the skin. Work your fingers over each side of the breast and over the thigh areas.
2. In... - 32.1414
Presoak a claypot lid and bottom in water for 10 minutes; drain.
Remove skin from chicken.
Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken.
Combine marjoram, salt, and pepper; rub over outside of chicken.
Tie chicken legs to tail; twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken,... - 36.9648
Five Spice Chicken
Combine ground cinnamon, crushed aniseed, salt, ground allspice, cloves, and pepper.
Rub the chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon of the spice mixture.
Heat peanut or cooking oil and garlic in skillet.
Add the chicken breasts to the hot oil; brown on both... - 39.0692
Steamed Drunken Chicken
Rub the chicken with the salt and leave for 30 minutes.
Then put in a bowl with 1 1/2 tablespoons of sherry and steam for 30 minutes.
Take out and allow to cool.
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, chop into bite-sized pieces.
Place in a deep dish and... - 36.1039
Classic Drunk Chicken
Drunk Chicken is an addictive chicken dish that I prepare quiet often at home. I pack it prepare it for most of our festive Occasions. It is well loved by both family and friends! You will love this Drunk Chicken recipe. - 38.8365
Mushroom Chicken Shangri La
1. With oil and cornstarch rub chicken to coat completely and add mushrooms, prunes, green onions, ginger and oyster sauce.
2. In a bowl combine marinade ingredients and mix with chicken mixture.
3. Marinate overnight and steam the mixture 45 minutes... - 37.5567
Classic Drunken Chicken
When it comes to Chinese cooking, there are quite a large number of ways on how to try out a Drunken Chicken dish. I just tried out one recipe of churning out this Drunken Chicken dish. It did turn out good. - 31.5739
Ginger Soy Chicken
You don't have t go running in search of restaurants to relish your favorite Red Cooked Or Soy Chicken dish. I have made it easier for you with this Red Cooked Or Soy Chicken recipe. Try it! - 35.8851
Mix 2 teaspoons sherry with 3 teaspoons soya sauce.
Rub the chicken inside out with it.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken until it begins to turn golden.
Remove and drop it into a pan of boiling hot water to remove excess oil.
Remove and keep aside.
Place... - 38.3089
Steamed Duck (or Chicken) Stuffed With Eight Jewels
Rub salt over the outside of the duck and leave for 30 minutes.
Soak the chestnuts, dried dates and lotus seeds overnight, and then chop them coarsely.
Wash the glutinous rice in several lots of clean water, then stand in water for 30 minutes.
Heat 2... - 45.3464
Hainanese Chicken Rice
1. Cut the chicken fat in small pieces and leave aside.
2. Place the chicken is a steaming plate; rub the salt little at a time, inside and outside of the chicken.
3. Do the same with remaining marinade ingredients,like the chicken powder,... - 91.6548
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1. Take salt and rub all over the chicken, stuff the cavity with the ginger and spring onions and leave the chicken at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of... - 44.4296
Salt "baked" Chicken
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry, inside and out, with kitchen paper. Rub the inside with the sea salt.
2. Place four pieces of damp kitchen paper on the base of a heavy-based wok or frying pan just large enough to hold the chicken.
3. Sprinkle a layer of... - 32.3951
Hot Spiced Chicken
1. Take the salt and rub it on the chicken pieces and let them sit for about 30 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chilli (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in).
3. Add the chicken and brown it slowly a few... - 45.1442
Twice Cooked Chicken
1. In a bowl mix all the marinade ingredients and rub the marinade all over the chicken pieces and keep them aside for an hour or more.
2. Set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of water.
3. Boil the... - 43.9486
Chicken Haka Noodles
In a frying pan, heat 3 tbsp oil, reduce heat and add chilli powder.
Add the chicken pieces.
Fry to a pale colour.
Add onion, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, capsicum, carrot and then cabbage.
Stir fry for 1-2... - 44.4046
Five Spice Chicken Drumsticks
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
2. Place the drumsticks in a polythene bag, pour in the marinade and rub well to cover. Seal and chill overnight.
3. Turn onto a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4, for 30-40 minutes,... - 36.3186
Chicken Royal Cooked In Red Wine
Rub the chicken in and out with a little sherry and soya sauce.
Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken until golden brown.
Drain and plunge into a pan of boiling water to remove the oil.
Place the chicken in a casserole.
Mix the sauted spring... - 39.1275