- » Chinese Roll
Chinese Roll Recipes
Chinese roll or Chinese rolls are popular appetizers. They are usually stuffed and cooked by various methods. Chinese rolls are served by fine dining restaurants and street hawkers as well; they are munched ... More »
Egg rolls are a great appetizer. They are also a nice snack. This recipe is a little tedious – you have to patiently and diligently roll each individual wrapper. Yet, it is quite easy to make. You can use pork, shrimp or chicken for these (or a combination... - 125.616
Spring Rolls With Noodles
Noodle spring rolls are delicious appetizers to serve for parties or small gatherings. They are pretty easy to make, only when they are rolled up, one need to be careful. Do the preparations well in advance and just fry them before serving. This way, you get... - 117.66
Spring Rolls With Mushrooms
1. Heat oil in a pan, through the mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Season with mushroom sauce. Stir well and set aside in a bowl.
4. Add in the Thai basil and mix... - 112.968
Spring Rolls! Learn how to make these delectable appetizers from scratch. Sure to be a hit at your next party or at-home dinner date with that special someone. - 106.63
Steamed Mandarin Rolls / Flower Rolls
1) In small bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar evenly over the lukewarm water; stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
2) In large bowl or in food processor, combine flour and yeast mixture and mix well, or process 1 minute.... - 91.0215
Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls (cheung Fun) Dim Sum
1) Fill the bottom pan of a steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the rice flour, wheat strach, cornstarch, oil and salt. Ensure that the batter does not have any lumps.
3) Line a baking dish with... - 89.0562
Chinese Pork Roll
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Trim cabbage and cut it into small cubes so as to measure about 7 cups.
3) Drain the excess water from Chinese vegetables and then dry gently using paper toweling.
4) From package, take off the dinner... - 45.6713
Chinese Pork Roll
1. Trim cabbage and dice. (There should be about 7 cups.) Combine 1 cup with onion and 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a small frying pan; saute 5 minutes, or until soft. Blend with pork, eggs and flour in a large bowl. (Set remaining cabbage and... - 40.525
Stuffed Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ground meat, bamboo shoot, shiitake mushrooms and add the filling seasonings, blend well; shape the mixture into 8 ovals.
2) Chop off the hard portion of the cabbage leaves, place... - 40.3504
Chinese Pork With Spring Onions
1. Using a sharp knife, cut pork across the grain into 5 mm / 1/4 in thick slices. Place pork between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound lightly to tenderize and flatten.
2. To make marinade, place cornflour, garlic, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl and mix... - 35.4954
Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1. Combine the turkey and marinade ingredients in a large bowl; mix well, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and coarsely chop the caps. Add the mushrooms and... - 30.2332
Chinese Roll Recipes By Category