- » Chinese Roasted Pork
Chinese Roasted Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Roasted Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Roasted Pork recipes.
Spiced Roast Pork
1. With a very sharp knife, make a diamond pattern cutting through the fat on the pork loin.
2. In a small bowl mix together the cloves, allspice, ginger, garlic, crumbled bay leaf and salt and pepper.
3. Take the scored pork fat and coat it with the... - 46.3717
Roast Pork Ramen
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
To make the marinade mix 1 tsp sesame oil with the rest of the marinade, ingredients and roll the pork in it.
Leave for 10 minutes then roast for 25 minutes, basting halfway through.
Meanwhile put the stock, garlic,... - 46.0027
Char Siu Honey Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. To make a sauce in a pan boil the marinade and the water and drippings from the baking tin together for a few minutes, then strain into a gravy boat.
3. To prepare the pork cut the pork into strips... - 45.0559
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.0162
Rolled Pork Roast
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: Place loin, fat-side up, on rack in shallow open roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper; roast.
Meanwhile, cut unpeeled oranges into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Halve slices; insert 3 cloves in peel of each; cover;... - 44.9052
Sweet & Sour Pork Spareribs
1. Slice off pork rind and remove fat and sinew.
2. Cut the meat into cubes, removing and discarding bones if any.
3. Peel and slice the onions thinly.
4. Deseed green pepper and cut into thin strips.
5. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving the... - 44.7654
Asian Pork Stuffed Duck
1) In a bowl of hot water, soak the mushrooms for 1/2 hour.
Drain well and finely chop them.
2) Wash, dry the duck thoroughly and rub the inner and outer surface with a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Preheat the oven... - 44.3415
Before marinating, the ribs may be rubbed with salt and sugar and left for one hour.
To prepare the marinade, combine the crushed garlic and ginger with the soy sauce, sugar and sherry.
Rub the marinade over the ribs and into the cuts as well.
Put the ribs in... - 44.0502
Pork Roast With Cherry Sauce
Deeply score rind of pork into 1/2 inch (1 cm) diamonds.
Place pork loin, skin side down, in a pan and pour in 2 cups (500 mL) boiling water.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes.
Remove pan and drain off liquid, reserving it for basting.
Add oil to... - 43.4426
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large, shallow dish, combine garlic, ginger, onions, sherry, soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, chili sauce, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Place pork tenderloin in marinade; turn to coat.
Marinate 1 hour, turning once.
Place tenderloin on... - 42.5335
Roast Pork With Banana Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet, brown pork on all sides in hot oil; remove from pan.
Season pork with Seasoned Salt, Seasoned Pepper, Minced Onion with Green Onion Flakes and Garlic Powder with Parsley.
Place in roasting pan.
Puree remaining... - 41.9533
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2. Take a shallow large dish, add onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chili sauce, Hosin sauce, pepper and salt and mix thoroughly to prepare the marinade. Add pork tenderloin and turn to coat... - 41.6394
Chinese Spare Ribs
1)Carefully trim any excess fat from the ribs and neatly cut down the ribs into pieces.
2)Take a bowl,mix the rest of the ingredients well, and marinate the pork ribs for at least 6 hours or overnight. Use a polythene bag for the same.Shake... - 41.277
Island Roast Pork
1. Get pork loins in advance from the market and tell your butcher to score the skin.
2. Preheat the oven at 500°F.
3. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, salt and oil.
4. Rub this mixture over pork. Cover and let it... - 40.8025
Cantonese Roast Pork (cha Shao)
Cut the meat into long strips 6 cm (2 in) in width.
Marinate for 2 hours.
Place the pork on a rack over a roasting tin in an oven pre-heated to 210°C, 425°F/Gas 7.
Roast for 20 minutes, turn and cook for another 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and glaze... - 40.2485
Berry Barbecued Pork Roast
1) Take the cranberries and sort them after washing them properly.
2) Take a large saucepan and mix the cranberries with orange juice, barbeque sauce and sugar thoroughly.
3) Place the pan on medium heat and bring it to a boil, stirring all the... - 39.9501
Veal And Pork Roast
Have meatman roll boneless pork loin inside boneless leg of veal and tie securely.
Center roast on rotisserie spit.
Adjust holding forks and tighten screws.
Insert meat thermometer.
Attach spit to rotisserie and turn on motor.
Roast at 325° for... - 39.6443
Saucy Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place meat and roastfor 3 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients and stir in cornstarch.
4) Cook until sauce is... - 39.6035
1) Using a sharp knife and trim off the fat and place into a shallow baking dish
2) Mix together the soy, sherry, brown sugar, anise seeds, salt and pepper
3) Marinate the beef and allow the meat to stand for at least 4 hours
4) Remove the pork from... - 39.541
Veal Pork Roast
1. Have the butcher bone both pieces of meat and roll and tie them together, keeping the pork fat outside.
2. Dredge the roast with seasoned flour.
3. Place the roast veal side down in a large casserole.
4. Pour the water over the... - 39.1519
1 To Make Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients in bowl.
2 Cut pork into strips 1 1/4 x 6 inches (3x15 cm). Pierce all over with a skewer. Add to marinade, stirring to coat. Let stand 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
3 Roast pork Chinese style on a rack... - 38.8067
Roasted Crispy Pork
1. Preheat oven to (240°C/475°F/ Gas 9).
2. Choose pork ideally in one piece.
3. With kitchen paper dry the skin and make sure that it is free from hairs.
4. Rub the meat all over with the salt and five-spice powder, then leave to stand for at... - 38.4773
Pork Roast With Lemon Glaze
Slash the meat with the grain at various intervals and stuff these cuts liberally with about 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the rosemary.
Place the meat in a dish.
Pour the wine over the meat and sprinkle the remaining rosemary over the top.
Marinate the meat at... - 37.5444
Oriental Barbecued Spareribs
Marinate the joint for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Pre-heat an oven to 210°C/425°F/Gas 7.
Place the joint in a shallow roasting tin which has been brushed with oil, and roast for 20 minutes, then turn and roast for another 20 minutes.
Cut the joint apart... - 36.8907
Roast Pork With Yams And White Onions
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 35 to 40 minutes to the pound, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Arrange yams and onions on rack beside pork.
Bake for... - 36.1475
Pork Roast With Rhubarb
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rub pork with salt, ginger and pepper; insert meat thermometer into center.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until thermometer reaches 170°F.; baste with 1/2 cup orange... - 35.7254
Roast Pork And Gravy
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place roast, fat side up, in a roasting pan and rub fat thoroughly with salt.
Cut slits about 2 inches apart in the roast's fat and insert garlic.
Cook approximately 40 minutes to the pound, adding a little water from time to time to... - 35.2156
Split meat lengthwise.
Combine remaining ingredients except sauce in large bowl and add meat.
Cover and marinate overnight, turning meat over occasionally.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Drain meat, place in shallow pan on rack and roast until meat thermometer... - 35.0848
1. Mix together the vegetable oil, hoisin sauce, yellow bean sauce, Chinese five spice powder, cornflour and sugar in a shallow dish and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the pork to the dish and turn to coat with the marinade thoroughly. Cover and... - 34.6477
In a shallow roasting pan, place ribs meaty side down.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes.
Remove meat from oven; drain excess fat from ribs.
Turn ribs meaty side up.
Lower oven temperature to 350°; continue roasting ribs for 1 hour.
Combine in a small bowl,... - 31.267
Crisp Roasted Pork With Honey Mustard Gravy
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Pat the pork all over with kitchen paper. Lightly rub all over with oil and sprinkle liberally with salt. Cook for 20 mins, turn down the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5, then cook for 30 mins per 500g (about 2 hrs). Remove... - 29.0731
Italian Pork Roast
Cut about 20 slits into the fatty portion of the roast, and into each slit tuck 1/2 clove of garlic and a few fennel seeds.
Rub entire roast well with salt and pepper.
Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
Bring roast to room temperature before... - 28.1166