- » Chinese Roast Pork
Chinese Roast Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese roast pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese roast pork recipes.
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 47.2399
Spiced Roast Pork
1. With a very sharp knife, make a diamond pattern cutting through the fat on the pork loin.
2. In a small bowl mix together the cloves, allspice, ginger, garlic, crumbled bay leaf and salt and pepper.
3. Take the scored pork fat and coat it with the... - 46.3717
Pork Roast With Herbs
1) Mix rosemary, lemon peel, garlic, sage and pepper in small bowl.
2) Coat roast with herb mixture.
3) Tie the roast with string.
4) Brush lemon juice on the surface.
5) Mix the coating ingredients on a wax paper.
6) Cover the roast with coating.
7)... - 46.153
Roast Pork Ramen
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
To make the marinade mix 1 tsp sesame oil with the rest of the marinade, ingredients and roll the pork in it.
Leave for 10 minutes then roast for 25 minutes, basting halfway through.
Meanwhile put the stock, garlic,... - 46.0027
Roast Pork Strips
A staple in the Chinese diet, Pork is the "steak" of China. Those little red pieces of pork in fried rice are chopped from roast pork strips. Although the marinade is simple enough, Brown bean sauce may be difficult to find. (you may substitute black bean... - 45.6764
Asian Sweet And Sour Pork Roast
1. Using a disc fitted with a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice pork. Transfer to mixing bowl.
2. Mix in soy sauce, cornstarch, pepper and salt with meat. Toss to mix well.
3. Keep aside and allow to stand for half an hour.
4. Using a disc... - 45.2199
Pork Roast With Prunes
1) Allow the prunes to soak in the stock or bouillon overnight.
2) Remove the prunes, slit with a knife and push out the pit.
3) Keep the bouillon and four prunes aside.
4) Add pepper and ginger to the remaining prunes.
5) Stuff them between the... - 45.1314
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.0162
Rolled Pork Roast
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: Place loin, fat-side up, on rack in shallow open roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper; roast.
Meanwhile, cut unpeeled oranges into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Halve slices; insert 3 cloves in peel of each; cover;... - 44.9052
Roast Pork With Chinese Vegetables
Put salt in hot, well-greased skillet.
Add mushrooms, cabbage, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, snow-pea pods, and celery.
Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the water, cover, and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the roast pork and stir.
Blend cornstarch with a little water... - 44.5897
Roast Pork Coins
The Roast Pork Coins is a lovely pork preparation that is yummy . I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Not only are they delicious they are visually attractive too. Try the Roast Pork Coins at home! - 44.1706
Apple Kraut Pork Roast
Put celery and onion in blender; add cold water to cover.
Blend till coarsely chopped; drain.
Cook in butter till tender but not brown.
Put apple and kraut in blender; blend till chopped.
Combine remaining ingredients, except pork.
Stuff 1/3 cup mixture into... - 44.0172
Pork Roast With Cranberry Chutney
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add roast; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove roast from skillet, and let cool 10 minutes.
Transfer roast to a rack in a lightly greased roasting pan.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter,... - 43.6905
Roast Pork Dumplings
Roast Pork Dumplings is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.5286
Pork Roast With Cherry Sauce
Deeply score rind of pork into 1/2 inch (1 cm) diamonds.
Place pork loin, skin side down, in a pan and pour in 2 cups (500 mL) boiling water.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes.
Remove pan and drain off liquid, reserving it for basting.
Add oil to... - 43.4426
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 43.1032
Honey Roast Pork
Prepare Chinese Barbecue Sauce.
With a large sharp knife, cut pork roast in slices about 1-1/2-inches thick, then in strips about 2-inches wide.
Cut strips in half crosswise.
Place pork strips in dish of Chinese Barbecue Sauce; coat well.
Cover tightly and... - 42.9283
Peachy Pork Roast
In 2-cup glass measure, add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 cups.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
In medium glass bowl, combine liquid with peaches, stuffing mix (include seasoning packet), egg, walnuts, and... - 42.8907
Apple Filled Pork Roast
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon rosemary; saute 3 minutes.
Add apple, lemon rind, lemon juice,... - 42.6613
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large, shallow dish, combine garlic, ginger, onions, sherry, soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, chili sauce, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Place pork tenderloin in marinade; turn to coat.
Marinate 1 hour, turning once.
Place tenderloin on... - 42.5335
Pork Roast With Cherry Sauce
Untie roast; trim fat from roast.
Combine ginger, dry mustard, and pepper; rub mixture over surface of roast.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, if... - 42.3927
Roast Pork With Banana Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet, brown pork on all sides in hot oil; remove from pan.
Season pork with Seasoned Salt, Seasoned Pepper, Minced Onion with Green Onion Flakes and Garlic Powder with Parsley.
Place in roasting pan.
Puree remaining... - 41.9533
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2. Take a shallow large dish, add onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chili sauce, Hosin sauce, pepper and salt and mix thoroughly to prepare the marinade. Add pork tenderloin and turn to coat... - 41.6394
Steamed Roast Pork Buns
Place the flour in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the yeast with 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
Heat the milk to warm, add the sugar, and dissolve.
Combine the yeast mixture with the milk, then slowly stir it into the flour to form a soft, firm... - 41.1259
Roast Pork Lo Mein
Slice and then shred the roast pork into strips 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Wash and then shred the Chinese cabbage.
Rinse the bean sprouts with cold water.
Chop the noodle in half.
Freeze half of it and add the other half to boiling water; boil for about 2... - 41.0391
Roast Lean Pork
You will find the Roast Lean Pork a rare treat! Prepare the Roast Lean Pork with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 40.978
Island Roast Pork
1. Get pork loins in advance from the market and tell your butcher to score the skin.
2. Preheat the oven at 500°F.
3. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, salt and oil.
4. Rub this mixture over pork. Cover and let it... - 40.8025
Roast Belly Of Pork
Lay the pork, skin side up, on a board and pierce it all over with a fork.
Rub coarse salt into the pork on both sides.
Mash together the soy bean, seasonings, garlic and ginger to a paste.
Rub it into the boned side of the meat.
Pass a long metal skewer,... - 40.6516
Chinese Roast Pork
Mix together the brown sugar, most of the mustard, the garlic powder and five-spice powder.
Place the pork in a casserole, with the fat side upward.
Spread the top and sides with the mustard and brown sugar mixture.
Cover the casserole, making sure that the... - 40.5577
Roast Pork Puerto Rican Style
Melt the fat in a saucepan.
Add the orange juice and peel, the garlic, 1 teaspoon [5 ml.] of salt, 1/2 teaspoon [2 ml.] of pepper, a dash of cayenne pepper and the oregano, and mix together.
Rub the remaining salt and pepper into the pork.
Place the pork... - 40.4769
Cantonese Roast Pork (cha Shao)
Cut the meat into long strips 6 cm (2 in) in width.
Marinate for 2 hours.
Place the pork on a rack over a roasting tin in an oven pre-heated to 210°C, 425°F/Gas 7.
Roast for 20 minutes, turn and cook for another 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and glaze... - 40.2485
Berry Barbecued Pork Roast
1) Take the cranberries and sort them after washing them properly.
2) Take a large saucepan and mix the cranberries with orange juice, barbeque sauce and sugar thoroughly.
3) Place the pan on medium heat and bring it to a boil, stirring all the... - 39.9501
Veal And Pork Roast
Have meatman roll boneless pork loin inside boneless leg of veal and tie securely.
Center roast on rotisserie spit.
Adjust holding forks and tighten screws.
Insert meat thermometer.
Attach spit to rotisserie and turn on motor.
Roast at 325° for... - 39.6443
Saucy Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place meat and roastfor 3 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients and stir in cornstarch.
4) Cook until sauce is... - 39.6035
Pork Roast With Stuffing
Cook celery and onion in butter till tender.
Combine stuffing mix, apple, water, salt, and rosemary; add celery mixture.
Toss together lightly.
Loosely stuff about 1/3 cup mixture in each pocket of roast.
Place meat, fat side up, in shallow roasting... - 39.2572
Veal Pork Roast
1. Have the butcher bone both pieces of meat and roll and tie them together, keeping the pork fat outside.
2. Dredge the roast with seasoned flour.
3. Place the roast veal side down in a large casserole.
4. Pour the water over the... - 39.1519
Roast Pork With Onions And Potatoes
1) Preheat the browning dish for 5-6 minutes on power.
2) Brush oil to meat and brown it on all sides.
3) Cook for 5 minutes on power, remove the meat, and discard the juices.
4) Pour the remaining oil to the browning dish and stir fry... - 38.9719
Red Roast Pork
The Red Roast Pork is a brilliant recipe for mouthwatering roast pork. The flavor of the spices compliments the Red Roast pork and leaves your mouth watering. You have to experience the dish personally to fully understand the Red Roast Pork's wondrous taste - 38.2999
Pork Roast And Sauerkraut
Place sauerkraut, onion, pepper, caraway and bay leaf in bottom of glass casserole, mix.
Place pork roast on top and sprinkle on salt.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 1/2 hours, or until pork is... - 38.1037
Red Roast Pork With Peppers
1. Trim away excess fat and silver skin from the pork and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder, garlic and ginger. Spoon over the pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the... - 38.0868
Chinese Roast Pork
Wipe pork with damp cloth.
Combine salt, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, red food coloring, garlic and ginger; rub onto pork.
Cut green onions into 1-inch lengths.
Place pork in roasting pan; add onion, green onions and 1/2 cup water.
Bake at 325 degrees for 2... - 37.9309
Gorge on this delicious and juicy Roast Pork for your dinner tonight ! Serve it up to your firnds and watch them devour it greedily ! So what do you think about this roast pork dish ? - 37.9232
Peachy Pork Roast
In 2-cup glass measure, add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups.
Heat at high2 to 3 minutes, or until hot.
In medium glass bowl, combine liquid with peaches, stuffing mix and included seasoning packet, egg, walnuts and butter; stir... - 37.9176
Pork Roast With Lemon Glaze
Slash the meat with the grain at various intervals and stuff these cuts liberally with about 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the rosemary.
Place the meat in a dish.
Pour the wine over the meat and sprinkle the remaining rosemary over the top.
Marinate the meat at... - 37.5444
Roast Pork Tenderloin Chinese Style
Combine chicken stock, soy, honey, sherry, lemon juice, garlic, cinnamon, salt, and ginger.
Marinate the meat for 2 hours in this mixture.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Coat meat with cornstarch.
Place in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake in a moderately slow... - 37.54
Barbecued Pork Roast
1) Trim off the excess fat on the pork roast.
2) In a slow cooker, place rest of the ingredients, except the barbecue sauoe and chopped onion.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
4) When the roast is done, remove and... - 37.4852
Roast Pork Chops
For sauce: Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Add remaining ingredients except chops; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
Lock chops in a spit basket.
Rotate over slow coals 45 minutes to 1 hour, or till pork is done.
Baste with... - 36.7925
Basic Stir Fried Roast Pork
Some of my leftover pork was going to go waste when I hit over this Basic Stir Fried Roast Pork recipe. I added vegetables to the roasted pork in this Basic Stir Fried Roast Pork to make it a more healthy dish for my family. After cooking you will indeed... - 36.6581
Roast Pork With Sage Onions
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Rub with salt.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 2 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Peel onions and cut into sixths.
Sprinkle onions with sage and fry in drippings in skillet until... - 36.6482
Roast Pork Egg Foo Yung
Stir fried vegetables with little pieces of roast pork are cooked inside an egg omelet with gravy served over top. Most Chinese take out serve this with onion, Mung bean sprouts and bits of roast pork. I add match stick pieces of sweet bell pepper and... - 36.346
Roast Pork With Yams And White Onions
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 35 to 40 minutes to the pound, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Arrange yams and onions on rack beside pork.
Bake for... - 36.1475
Stir Fried Roast Pork With Chinese Long Beans
I tried cooking my usual stir fried pork dish, this time with long beans as a variant and the resulting Stir Fried Roast Pork With Chinese Long Beans was truly fabulous! This Stir Fried Roast Pork With Chinese Long Beans was for sure good tasting. A treat to... - 36.0522
Pork Roast With Rhubarb
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rub pork with salt, ginger and pepper; insert meat thermometer into center.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until thermometer reaches 170°F.; baste with 1/2 cup orange... - 35.7254
Stir Fried Roast Pork And Mixed Vegetables
I did this purely for nutritional purpose and did not quite bother about the taste, but, the resulting Stir Fried Roast Pork And Mixed Vegetables came as a surprise. This Stir Fried Roast Pork And Mixed Vegetables tasted superb and included all the vegetables... - 35.549
Stir Fried Roast Pork Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein
I added pork to Chow mein in this Stir Fried Roast Pork Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein recipe and they were incredible. Roasted pork by itself is a crowd puller and with Chow Mein here, oh, it tasted soo delicious. You have to make this! - 35.4454
Roast Pork And Gravy
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place roast, fat side up, in a roasting pan and rub fat thoroughly with salt.
Cut slits about 2 inches apart in the roast's fat and insert garlic.
Cook approximately 40 minutes to the pound, adding a little water from time to time to... - 35.2156
Split meat lengthwise.
Combine remaining ingredients except sauce in large bowl and add meat.
Cover and marinate overnight, turning meat over occasionally.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Drain meat, place in shallow pan on rack and roast until meat thermometer... - 35.0848
Stir Fried Roast Pork And Bean Curd
This Stir Fried Roast Pork And Bean Curd was so delicious, crispy on the outside and reasonably soft within. This Stir Fried Roast Pork And Bean Curd recipe in fact blew me away! Your husband will love it! - 35.084
Deep Fried Roast Pork Squares With Crabmeat
A very good Deep Fried Roast Pork Squares With Crabmeat recipe you can try if you have got pork squares and crabmeat in your house. My husband loves this Deep Fried Roast Pork Squares With Crabmeat so much that he purchases pork and crabmeat almost every... - 34.7264
Chinese Bbq Pork Roast Pork
1. Marinate pork for 2-4 hours, or overnight if you wish.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and place marinated pork on a rack over a roasting pan filled with 1/2 cup water. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 20 minutes. Turn over and bake another 17-20 minutes.
3.... - 34.3936
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork is an excellent as well as easy recipe for those who like both chicken and pork. I wish I could make more of this Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork. You will be glad you made it! - 33.8068
Roast Loin Of Pork Oriental Style
Roast pork oriental style is an asian flavored pork recipe. Prepared with a baste of italian dressing with honey and flavored with hoisin sauce, ginger, soy sauce and mustard, the roast pork oriental style is oven cooked. Basted for a rich oriental flavor, it... - 33.5942
Chipotle Pork Roast
1. Rinse pork; pat dry. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices. Cut 1/2-inch slits all over meat; insert garlic in them. Place meat in a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag.
2. In a blender, whirl orange juice, chilies with sauce, chopped oregano, and oil until smooth.... - 33.4567
Chinese Pork Roast
Chinese Pork Roast is an amazing pork preparation which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and my guests loved it. Try this Chinese Pork Roast recipe and you will understand why. - 32.6865
Roast Pork Egg Foo Yung
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred roast pork, Chinese cabbage stems, bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms. Slice water chestnuts thin.
3. Heat oil. Add vegetables and pork and stir-fry 1 minute. Then cook, covered, 1 to 2 minutes over medium heat. Drain and let... - 32.3638
Spiced Roast Pork
1. Pat the pork dry with paper towels. Combine the parsley, vinegar, garlic, paprika, lime zest, cinnamon, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the pork and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to... - 32.297
Roast Pork Fried Rice
Well, this Pork Fried Rice is not much of a trouble, but it is definitely delicious. The main ingredients you have to use for this Pork Fried Rice recipe is egg, scallions and of course pork. Get going! - 32.0173
Italian Pork Roast
Cut about 20 slits into the fatty portion of the roast, and into each slit tuck 1/2 clove of garlic and a few fennel seeds.
Rub entire roast well with salt and pepper.
Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
Bring roast to room temperature before... - 28.1166
Chinese Noodles N Soup With Roast Pork
The only changes I made to the original Noodles n Soup With Roast Pork recipe was to double the ingredients to suit my large family. I thoroughly enjoy making this Noodles n Soup With Roast Pork recipe. You will too! - 26.243
Steamed Roast Pig With Shrimp Paste
Satisfy your hungry guests with this Steamed Roast Pig With Shrimp Paste. For the pork lover, this Steamed Roast Pig With Shrimp Paste dish will transport you to the age old days when they roast pig on fire. Mouthwatering! - 25.5956
Noodles N Soup With Roast Pork
I served this Noodles n Soup With Roast Pork just before a heavy Chinese meal I prepared. And people did not know whether they liked this Noodles n Soup With Roast Pork or the meal better. It turned out that good! - 25.117
Roast Pork With Chinese Lettuce
1. Mince garlic, then combine with sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Rub over pork and let stand 1 hour. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place pork on a rack over a roasting pan containing several inches of water, and roast 1 hour. Meanwhile... - 24.2881
Roast Pork With Crisp Skin
1. Pierce meat, not skin, in several places with a skewer or sharp knife. Rub meat with salt and Five Spices and let stand 1 hour. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place pork in a roasting pan, meat side up. Add enough water to submerge skin.... - 23.1972
Roast Pork With Crispy Skin
1. Score skin of pork in a 3/4 inch diamond pattern. Place skin side up under a medium broiler and let brown (about 15 minutes).
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Blend brown sugar, soy sauce and hoisin sauce; then brush over meat, not skin, of pork.
3.... - 23.0962
Chinese Barbecued Pork
Marinate pork in barbecue sauce overnight in refrigerator.
Remove from marinade and place pork in roasting pan.
Roast pork for 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees or until meat juices run clear. - 19.8541
Chinese Roast Pork Recipes By Category